The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Six

I was surprised that the boys weren’t in bed with us when we woke up, but the smell of cooking breakfast and coffee told me why. Thorn got up at the same time I did, and we trooped into the kitchen to find the little guys eating their breakfasts. A couple covered plates held ours, and it was still hot.

“So what’s up today, Sir?” Rut asked.

“Well, more shopping,” I shrugged. “We’ll get some odds and ends to make this place look a little more like a home. I want to get some air fresheners too, it still smells like paint.”

“Cool,” Lucky nodded. “Where to first?”

“I think first to Deke’s motel room,” I told them. “We are all smelling a bit strong, so it’s time for some showers. Then to a nursery, for some plants, and Rut can decide what plants we’ll have for the bar. And then we’ll hit different stores for other items. Unfortunately, Rut and Nagi will have to camouflage today.”

“Can I stay home?” Nagi asked. “I don’t think I want to be pointed at and stared at today.”

“Well, Deke and Ian will probably stay home, until Ian decides to go explore some,” I pondered. “No magic, unless it’s to save life or property. I don’t really like leaving you here, but don’t see any reason to force you to go.”

Paddy grumbled about having to take a shower, just getting to the point of funky where he felt comfortable. However, I told him if he didn’t, he would be staying home.

Brushing out Ruts’ fur, and oiling Nagi’s skin, took a little longer, but eventually we were all on our way. As I expected, neither Deke nor Ian were interested in coming along, especially after I told Ian we wouldn’t be buying any personal items that day. I did ask him to consider sticking around the house until we got back, but I didn’t order him to do it.

I won’t bore you with all the stuff we bought. One of my favorites though was the tapestry of a Japanese scene that Lucky was adamant about getting for the dining room. He also insisted on getting a small table-top water fountain and a small laughing Buddha, which he put in a corner of the dining room. It definitely fit together nicely.

Rut added to that by getting a string of Japanese lanterns, that hung above the half-wall that separated the kitchen and dining room.

Paddy decided to grab a bunch of large picture frames, with the intention of framing some erotic art, for the hallway. I added some slightly smaller frames, to put pictures of the boys in, and Paddy was pleased at the suggestion that he take some erotic pictures for the frames.

Another item that all the boys seemed to decide on together was a bunch of three-foot high columns, usually used for gardens, that they planned to paint black and scatter about the house.

Thorn surprised me with the suggestion of getting small glass bottles, in various shapes, colors, and sizes, which could be put in groupings where they caught the light.

We did a lot more looking than shopping. The boys included Nagi by sending him pictures of things through their cellphones.

I was gratified to find Ian home when we got back, and he grumbled about having to help carrying things in. I also discovered that Deke had gotten out the floor buffer and shined up the floors while we were out.

We had a late lunch, and set things up, with minor squabbles about what looked best. Lucky and Paddy took the columns downstairs to paint them, without incident.

I was lounging on one of the futons in one of the front rooms, when Nagi and Deke came in to sit next to me on the floor.

“What’s up?” I asked, looking up from a catalog I hadn’t really been paying attention to. Deke blushed.

“We’re feeling horny,” Nagi told me. “But Deke thinks he’s too inexperienced to do much.”

“I would have thought you’d given him a full education by now,” I observed dryly.

“Well I tried!” Nagi leered.

“What have you done so far?” I asked Deke.

“Just some jacking of, and what I’ve done with you guys,” he told me quietly.

“A little jacking off and fucking, then,” I nodded. Deke blushed again, and I chuckled. “Why don’t you get those jeans off,” I suggested. I pulled off the cut-offs I was wearing.

Deke shucked himself out of his jeans and stood before me, his hands over his cock. However, I could still see he was half-hard and getting harder.

“Nagi, why don’t you see if one of the boys will give you a hand? Deke and I have some things to do,” I told Nagi. Nagi hopped up and skipped from the room. “Come lay down here,” I told Deke.

Deke laid down on the seat of the futon couch, with me laying with my back flat against the back of the futon. “Wh- What do you want me to do?” he asked softly.

“I want you to hold still, and focus on what I do,” I told him, smiling gently. “And just say what I am doing, and how it feels.”

“Ah- Okay,” he said as I started moving my hand. “Oh, you’re tugging on my nipples, it feels good, my nipple feels like it’s tingling. Ohh… you’re stroking my stomach. Feels nice, feels gentle, relaxing…”

Deke continued to whisper to me as I kept moving my hand around his body. Not only were his nipples a hot-spot for him, but I found he was ticklish on the ribs and his navel. He found it hard to talk when I caressed his cock, and stuttered when I rolled his balls around in my hand.

I suddenly noticed a change in the sound of Deke’s voice, and kept tugging on his nipples, listening carefully.

“Well, well,” I said softly. “You’re a country boy.”

Deke’s eyes snapped open in a deer-in-the-headlights look. “People laughed at my accent when I came to Reno,” he told me guiltily. “So I try not to talk that way.”

“Jesus,” I swore softly. “When was the last time you let yourself go? Just cut loose? Get wild and crazy? Because I know it’s in you. I can see that it’s just waiting to bust out of you.”

“I- I can’t,” he told me, tears welling up in his eyes. “I don’t want to hurt no one.”

“Is that what you think being a little wild is?” I asked him, surprised. “Being violent? It’s about cutting loose, not caring about what other people might say about you tomorrow. It’s about having fun, making noise, getting drunk and fucking like a wildman.”

“I- I don’t know how to do that, sir,” he confessed. I winked at him, and he looked confused.

“It’s that easy,” I told him. “Winking at somebody, it’s a first step. Try letting loose with a yell, just to let everybody who can hear you that you’re having the time of your life. Walk like you just got off the toughest horse in the world, and you won.”

“That’s going to take some pretty heavy imagining,” he told me.

I scratched my goatee a minute, and decided. “Get up and let me lay down,” I told him. “Now, get up here on top of me. Sit right here.” I patted my abs. He straddled my torso. “Now hold on. I’m the bronc. You fall off, you lose. You stay on, well, I am going to make tonight the most special night of your life.” He looked at me, surprised, and I started trying to buck him off.

I’ll tell you right now I cheated. There was no way he was going to come off of me. I made a damn fine show of it though, twisting and bucking under him for all I was worth. But my telekinesis was keeping him on. A few times I made it seem like he was about to come off, but by then he had enough hope and determination to clamp his knees tight to my sides.

I finally “gave up” when we were both soaked with sweat. Deke was panting with exhaustion, and I reached up to pull him into a hug. I gently parted his lips with my tongue, and he shuddered. Tentatively, he started suckling on it, even catching it between his tongue and upper teeth. I stroked his body, slick with sweat, eventually migrating down to his firm ass. As I kneaded those two mounds of manflesh, he moaned and began to rock his hips back and forth, his dick rubbing against my furry abs.

“Do Ah have ta wait ‘til tonaht?” he asked me, his eyes smoldering.

“You think you’re ready for that?” I asked him.

“Ah know Ahm ready, Ah don’t know abaht mah ass,” he grinned, breathing heavy.

“Well, let’s see if we can get you ass ready,” I told him. “Turn around and put your ass up here. I’m about to show you one of the finest things about being a man’s man.”

He flipped around, and I dug my face into that beautiful cleft. Almost immediately, he clamped those cheeks tight around my face. I started massaging those globes of flesh with each meaty paw, as I continued my assault on his ass with my tongue. Deke fell forward onto my stomach, his face inches from my cock.

As I continued to probe and lick, he began to grind back against me, panting. With one hand, I pushed him forward a little, and sucked his balls into my mouth. I could feel his legs on either side of me starting to shake and I went back to tonguing his ass. At the same time I began to use my fingers to separate the folds of his now-swollen ass-lips, giving me further access to that virgin prize before me.

Suddenly I felt an iron grip around the base of my hard cock, and Deke begin to lick the entire length of my cock. He even nibbled on the loose folds of my foreskin, before engulfing the head of my cock with his mouth.

I continued to dart my tongue and fingers further into his ass, alternating between licks and sucking motions to loosen up the sphincter muscle. Deke was moaning from around my cock now, and bucking his ass against my mouth. I figured this was as good a time as any, he seemed pliable.

“Ready?” I asked. He raised his head and looked at me over one shoulder.

“As ready as Ah evah will be,” he said huskily.

“Then switch around here,” I told him. He turned about, and I turned a little so that my back was resting on the back of the futon. He assumed the position similar to the one he’d had before during our little “bronc busting” contest, and I aimed my spit-slicked cock towards his ass. He settled back slowly, and I felt the tip of my cock kiss his ass-lips.

“Take it easy,” I warned him.

“Whatevah happened ta cuttin’ loose?” he grinned. He moved back against me, and I felt that delicious pop of a virgin ass.

“We’ll get to that soon enough,” I gasped.

I eased myself into him in short slow steps. He was fighting to keep his breathing slow and deep, as the intense feelings he was having tried to trick him into hyperventilating. When I felt that resistance that told me I was as far as possible without hurting him, I started easing in and out, hitting his pleasure knob purposely.

Oh, yeah…

What I was doing must have been good for Deke, because he started getting pretty verbal. Hell, you’d have almost thought he was having a good time.

After a while of watching him ride that long cock, and fearing he’d do himself some damage, I reached out and pulled him close to my chest. I could control how much of that cock was going into him, and, as an added bonus, I had his face close enough to mine that I could bend my neck a little and kiss him hard.

Then I felt those spasms in his ass that told me he was close. I got myself ready to unleash my own orgasm, and caught him just in time. His loud rebel yell echoed through the entire apartment.

After a couple minutes, a wadded up towel landed against the side of Deke’s head. We looked up, and Lucky grinned at us from the doorway.

“Dinner’s almost ready,” he told us. Then he turned away and disappeared across the hall.

Dinner was, once again, perfect. The boys had put together a steamed rice and vegetable dish, along with roasted chicken on the side. I suspected Nagi of putting together the mixture of herbs on the chicken. It had a definite bite and fire to it, and he would naturally gravitate to those kinds of flavors.

The boys had also made an apple cobbler for dessert. Good thing none of us had to worry about getting fat.

After dinner we just kind of spread out in the living room, drank a couple beers and talked. The boys accepted that Deke was now talking normally, for him, with his Southern accent.

It was Rut who brought up the subject I had been rolling around in my head.

“Sir, how are we going to promote this?” he asked earnestly.

“Well, we used to have a gay paper here, but the guy running it lost interest, and he won’t let anyone else take it over,” I mused.

“I could fix that,” Lucky volunteered.

“No,” I shook my head. “There’s a few things like that going on around here. I think the best thing is to go out and do it better. Let them be children about their pretty toys, we can work around it.” I took a long pull off my beer. “The Gay Pride here is the same way. Some lady copyrighted the name ‘Reno Gay Pride’; so only the people she handpicks are allowed to organize it every year. And they’re idiots, they leave half the stuff until the last minute and are notoriously bad about letting people know what’s going on.”

“So what are we going to do, Dad?” Paddy asked.

“Well, I’ll have to hire some people to take pictures, sell advertising, write some news pieces,” I mused, scratching my beard.

“We could do that,” Paddy objected mulishly.

“No,” I shook my head. “If we make it look like the paper is owned by the bar, then people aren’t going to pay attention to it. Seen that before, where certain bars basically owned the bar rags. People expect it to be full of propaganda for the bars involved, not a source of news or advertising.”

“But it will be owned by the bar,” Lucky pointed out.

“No it won’t,” I told him. “I’ll own it.”

“And you own the bar,” Thorn pointed out.

“No, I don’t,” I replied, grinning. “The boys own the bar. I’m just along for the ride. I set it up that way, from the start.” OK, I was lying through my teeth; I’d only got the idea a few days beforehand. But I thought it was a good idea.

They all stared at me like I’d knocked them over the head with a baseball bat.

“I’ll think about where to advertise for the folks I’ll need to hire,” I shrugged. “Might have to take an ad out in the Gazette-Journal, but I’d prefer something less random.”

“I’ll think about it, too, sir,” Lucky piped up, with a mischievous grin. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Might as well start thinking about going to bed,” I yawned. “Lucky, go check to make sure the door is locked. Nagi, Rut, turn out the lights in the other rooms. Paddy, Thorn, I’d like a word with you two real quick.” Deke and Ian looked around, shrugged, and went off to the bedroom by themselves.

I quickly filled Paddy and Thorn in on what I had planned for Deke, and they agreed to catch the others before they went into the bedroom.

When I got to the bedroom, the boys had Deke pinned down and were tickling him with their tongues. Thorn had Deke’s arms spread wide as he played tonsil hockey with him. Paddy was nibbling on the inside of Deke’s thighs, and Nagi and Lucky were licking up and down the sides of Deke’s torso, making him squirm.

“All right, Thorn, time to move,” I announced. Thorn flipped over, so that he was sitting above Deke’s head, with Deke’s arms held firm in each hand. As I’d instructed, Rut began rubbing his torso over Deke’s face. Deke’s hard-on took on a deep purple color as Rut’s pheromones began to work on him. And when Rut moved his furry ass over Deke’s face, Deke began bucking all over, even as he buried his mouth in Rut’s ass.

I tapped Paddy on the shoulder and pointed to Deke’s feet and his dick. Paddy immediately sat down on Deke’s abs and swallowed the dick in front of him, even as he held Deke’s legs up in the air.

Paddy and I rubbed foreheads as I rimmed him and Paddy suckled on his cock.

I peeked sideways, and saw that Nagi and Lucky were working on Deke’s nipples, and Thorn and Deke were tongue-wrestling over Rut’s cock. Rut had leaned back on Paddy’s back and his eyes were practically glowing.

After a bit, I eased back and took aim at Deke’s tender ass with my cock. Deke’s mouth was busy, but I could hear muffled moans and cries as I popped through and hit his pleasure spot.

Deke had a fine ass, and I vowed not to take it for granted. His ass was massaging every inch of my cock within minutes, and he was a natural at it.

I took my time, but I also took a lot of enjoyment from it.

I knew that Deke was getting close from the twitching of his ass, and I winked down at Paddy. He immediately engulfed Deke’s cock to the hilt, and I could see his throat working at the entire length. Deke began moaning and bouncing up and down, and I got ready to trigger my own orgasm. I noticed that Nagi and Lucky had moved up to jack their cocks over Deke’s face.

“Now, boys!” I called out, as Deke’s ass clamped down on my cock. I shot a liberal load up his ass, as Paddy gulped down our southern boy’s hot load. Nagi and Lucky shot all over Deke’s face, as Rut shot his load all over Thorn and Deke’s thirsty tongues. Paddy’s cock had been pulled out behind him at some point, and his load pooled in the middle of Deke’s chest.

Thorn “helped” Deke get rid of the mess on his face, as Lucky and Nagi cleaned up the mess on Deke’s chest. Rut rolled off Deke’s face and collapsed in a heap next to him.

After a few minutes of grinning like a drooling idiot, Deke’s eyes fluttered shut and he was out.

The rest of us cuddled around him, feeling sated, and drifted to sleep after mumbled goodnights.