The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Eight

We didn’t have a good night. Ian woke up every time he tried to roll over, until Lucky and Paddy lay down on either side of him, their arms draped over his chest and away from the tender ribs. I couldn’t dull the pain all the way, or Ian would have risked injuring himself further, by doing things he shouldn’t.

The boys made Ian the center of attention when we woke up, being careful. I had to make do with Thorn and Deke.

Oh, the sacrifices I make sometimes.

Breakfast was quiet, but not as bad as the night before. Even Ian was joking by the time we were done.

Deke requested to take his laptop with him when he went to the motel. As before, I’d rotate the boys in and out all day.

“You won’t be able to access the network or Internet from there,” I warned him.

“I know, I just have some things I want to do,” he told me.

“OK,” I shrugged.

The crew arrived, and a few were outraged at the shape Ian was in. They took careful pains to avoid disturbing him (he was still trying to get some sleep, after the restless night), but a lot of furniture and stuff had to be moved as they finished putting down the baseboards and putting up the crown molding.

Jack came to tell me that sealing the tile and grouting in the bathroom had been finished.

“So, who was it?” he asked, finally.

“Police officer, some steroid gorilla by the name of Brubacher,” I told him. “It’s being taken care of.”

“That son of bitch,” Jack swore. “He goes to the same gym as me and a couple of the guys. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure everybody knows what he did.”

I shrugged, thinking of the little surprise I’d implemented myself. Every reporter and disc jockey in the area had woken up knowing the essentials of what happened. By that time, the police department would have been getting some interesting calls and questions.

I’d thought about meddling further, but dismissed the thought. I’d let the system he’d been part of grind him up and spit him out.

A little before noon, the Mac Tools truck had pulled up and Paddy and Rut had taken charge of their new toys. They retired to the basement, to work on the freight elevator down there. Lucky grumbled at that, as he was left to hand out lunch to the crew, but I knew it was facetious. The other two had already helped prepare everything, all he had to do was hand it out. Nagi had just been rotated in to keep Deke company.

I kept a mental eye on Deke throughout the day. I didn’t think they’d do anything like the fiasco the previous week, but I wanted to make sure.

Mr. Van Somme called me shortly after lunch, and told me he’d be over shortly.

That reminded me of the parking lot job, and I consulted with Jack about a company that would be able to handle it. He suggested two that he’d worked with in the past.

When Mr. Van Somme showed up, I showed him the designs that Rut and Ian had come up with. He was impressed with the professionalism of the drawings, as the boys had done layouts and elevations as well, in color. And he was very happy with the design itself.

As he shook my hand, he told me, “This is what I have been looking for, for a long time. You are a good man. I am glad you will be here, in my neighborhood.”

We made arrangements to finalize the deal later in the week, and I watched him walk back into his car.

Just as he was about to climb in, there was a loud ringing sound, and the two iron doors set into the sidewalk swung up. The elevator climbed into view, Rut riding it with a beaming face. Mr. Van Somme laughed and gave me a thumb’s up as he shut the door of his car and drove away.

“Great job!” I told Rut, walking up to him. “That was quick.”

“Just had to get rid of some of the rust, and rewire some parts,” he told me proudly. “Want a ride, sir?” I laughed and climbed on. He punched the down button, and I rode down to congratulate Paddy as well.

After that, I went up to the second floor, to see how things were going. The old flooring was mostly gone already, and Jack had a few guys hanging new drywall on the walls. Two guys were also rebuilding the doorways, as they had been badly banged up some time in the past. Another guy was measuring for replacement windows.

“I’m glad that I chose to do offices instead of apartments, I’d need new appliances for all of them,” I remarked to Jack.

“The sinks and toilets need to replaced though,” he informed me.

I nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I’ll get to ordering then.”

I went upstairs and gathered up the catalogs. Then I phoned the orders in.

I went in and sat with Ian for a while, and talked with him. I knew from previous experience how something like what he had gone through could affect someone, and I wanted to get him through it safe and whole.

“I feel stupid,” he confessed. “And I can’t stop thinking about it.”

“I know,” I nodded. “Quite a few years ago, I got beat up pretty bad. Had my jaw broke, on each side. Took some time to get over it.”

“How?” he asked.

“Time,” I told him. “Support from family and friends. That’s what we’re here for,” I reminded him. His eyes teared up, and I gathered him in my arms to comfort him as he cried.

The main difference between the two situations, that I didn’t bring up, was that I had been twenty-seven, while he’d only been fifteen.

“If you want,” I told him carefully, “I can send you to some friends for a couple months. That might be easier on you.”

He set his jaw and his eyes looked like steel. “I’m not running away.”

“Good lad,” I smiled and hugged him again.

Shortly thereafter, a number of packages arrived, for Paddy. It was all the tattooing equipment we’d ordered, and he was ecstatic.

The Captain himself came over at about three, to hand deliver a check to me for the ruined cellphone.

“I’m not sure how you did it, but there have been a lot of questions,” he said quietly. Around us, some of the crew were watching him suspiciously.

“What a shame,” I told him emotionlessly. “Must be rough. Of course, I’ve got a fifteen-year-old boy upstairs that’s afraid to go to sleep. And quite frankly, Captain, so far none of my interactions with your department have been cordial, even though in every case it’s been me reporting a crime. Your officers seem to be more interested in coddling tourists than serving the folks who pay taxes in this town. By the way, Captain, this is the last time any of Reno’s finest will be allowed on the premises. I don’t ever want to see another one of you ever again.” I turned and walked away, ignoring his attempts to talk to me after that.

I drove over to the cellphone store to get a new phone for Ian. I got the same model for him, and had one of the salesmen set it up for him.

When I got back, the crew was cleaning up. I said goodnight to Jack, and went upstairs. Nagi, Rut and Lucky were getting ready to start dinner, so I pulled Paddy and Deke back from the motel. I looked around, and found Thorn passed out on the futon near Ian. He’d been working pretty hard all day, assisting the crew (and I was glad he’d been unaware of the Captain’s presence).

I sat and thought for a while, but was interrupted by Paddy. He came in and whispered in my ear.

“Oh, really?” I asked, surprised. He nodded, and then scampered out before he could get caught spilling the beans.

I teleported to a store in San Francisco, and quickly bought what I needed. When I returned, I hid one of them in my office; the other was placed against one of the futons in the living room.

My surprise would complement the surprise Deke had created during the day.

Dinner was pot roast, and as excellent as usual. The boys also pulled out some of the pastries for dessert.

“How about you brew up some coffee, and we’ll have dessert in the living room?” I suggested.

“Fresh pot, already brewed,” Rut told me proudly. “Decaf.”

“Good lad!” I laughed. I stood, and helped the boys to carry the plates of pastries to the living room.

Deke stopped and stared at the guitar leaning against the futon.

“Anybody here know how to play a guitar?” I asked innocently. Paddy grinned at me openly.

Deke sat down on the futon and picked up the guitar. He tuned it quickly, and looked up at me.

“Ah—” he seemed at a loss.

“Go ahead,” I told him. “All Paddy told me was that you wanted to play something. He didn’t tell me what.”

Deke blushed. And fumbled for a minute. But we all waited for him, Ian watching curiously.

Then he started to play, and his voice gained confidence as he sang a song about being a Daddy’s boy.

He’d barely finished that song, to applause from the boys, when he started another one. I turned to watch Ian, as Deke sang a song about rising above fear and anger, and standing together with family and friends. Tears ran down Ian’s face as he finished.

“Thank you,” he whispered hoarsely to Deke when the song was finished. Deke ducked his head shyly.

The third song he played was a different tempo, raucous and intoxicating. His voice swung full strength into a song about “my brothers and me” and all of us were nodding to the beat, and clapping to the rhythm.

The boys all jumped up to hug him when he finished, and he set the guitar to the side with regret.

“Too bad that’ll be too big for me,” he noted.

I hid a grin. “How soon would you like to start?” I asked him. He looked up at me, surprised.

“Really?” he asked. “Hell, soon’s ah can!”

“Thorn, do you want to keep helping the crew, or you want to start as well?” I asked.

“They don’t need me,” he shrugged, grinning goofily.

“We can start tonight, if you two want,” I told them. Their response was loud and affirmative.

I shooed the other boys to one of the other rooms, and fetched the interface.

“OK, Thorn, you and I have already talked about what we want to do,” I told him. “Hmmm.” I thought for a moment. “Hey Paddy, get in here!”

Paddy came trotting in, naked as a jay-bird. Looked like the boys had decided to entertain themselves for a while.

“What were you thinking of doing to Thorn’s ink?” I asked him. He cocked his head and picked up one of Thorn’s arms. The edges had faded nicely, he wouldn’t have to work so hard improving them.

“I can go with the same motif,” he said professionally. “How about, on each forearm, we put some daggers, with the vines wrapped around them. The chest pieces, hell, there’s not a lot I can do with them, other than clean them up and finish them.”

“How does the name Dagger suit you?” I asked Thorn.

“Fuckin’ ey!” Thorn nodded. I looked at Deke.

“Take off your shirt, Deke,” I told him. We studied the badly done Madonna on one side of his chest.

Paddy grimaced and went over to Deke. He studied it for a few minutes.

“Dad, if you can fade this a bit more than you did for Thorn, I can turn this into a naked cowboy, from the back,” he told me. “But this…” He pointed to where the word “Deke” was tattooed in gothic letters. “It’s gotta come off. It would take days to work up a cover-up, and it’ll look like a cover-up.”

“No problem,” I nodded. “OK, scoot.” He trotted out of the room.

“Where you from, Deke?” I asked him, as I started inputting instructions.

“Arkansas,” he drawled.

“Would that suit you as a name?” I asked him, grinning.

“Shore,” he nodded, grinning back. “Why not?”

I’d left the base program that I’d given the other boys as a template, so I just had to make some adjustments.

I was going to make Arkansas the shortest of the boys, it seemed to fit him somehow. Dagger would be slightly taller than Paddy.

The healing ability, as well as the danger sense, was already programmed.

Dagger would already have his fighting abilities, as well as agility and speed. In addition, I gave him the ability to put up an invisible forcefield, as well as the knowledge on how to use it. He’d been intrigued by the idea of learning law, and I boosted that for him.

Arkansas was getting a little more knowledge in the area of music. I asked him, and he had no interest in retaining his knowledge of construction. He was interested in music and recording, so I gave him a firm grounding in electronics, especially in audio and sound processing. I also gave him the same knowledge I’d given Nagi regarding music. I also gave him a supernatural control over sound around him.

I also had to add the two of them, as well as Ian, into the danger sense “loop”, so to speak. That change had to be programmed into all of us. It was easily done and wouldn’t discomfort anyone any.

I kept Deke’s beard, cut short, and added a little length to his shaggy hair. Thorn had already been taken care of; he didn’t even have eyelashes anymore.

The access to the racial memory, in the areas of barkeeping and cooking were already part of the template.

I looked up at Deke. “How much of your previous life do you want to remember?”

He grimaced. “Nothin in thair ta keep, is thair?”

I nodded, and set up the reworking of his memory. As far as Arkansas would recall, he’d been friends with the boys for years. His family was all gone, but there would be no hard feelings. The rest he’d put together for himself, it didn’t matter, really, what he came up with. To him, what was important was the family he was now a part of.

“Thorn?” I asked, looking at him.

“I’ll leave that to Daddy,” he winked.

I fed the same thing into Dagger’s program, except his main contact previously would be me, Arkansas, and Paddy. I added a few details to that, so that there would be no awkward moments when memories did not match. The same was done with Arkansas.

I recalled having to boost the boys’ ability to use computers, and added that in as well.

Then I had to go and start a subliminal program on the four other boys. Once Deke and Thorn “left”, they’d accept that, and welcome Arkansas and Dagger as totally different people.

“For the next couple days, you’ll probably have some strange dreams, as well as moments of disorientation,” I warned them. “Try not to stand up suddenly, and keep moving around to a minimum. You’re going to be tired a bit, so don’t be surprised if you doze a lot. Don’t be concerned if you can’t remember things suddenly, it will be temporary, as your minds adjust, OK?”

They nodded. Thorn had an anticipatory look, and Deke was still coping with the idea that it could happen, that it was going to happen.

I told the interface to start the programs.

“Target Acquired. Program Dagger_1 initiated.”

“Target Acquired. Program Arkansas_1 initiated.”

“Ancillary program initiated. Program Retrofit_A initiated.”

“I don’t feel anything,” Deke told me, holding out his arms to look at them.

I laughed. “It’s going to take some time. But look at Thorn, and you will see what’s starting to happen. Let’s get the two of you to bed.”

Thorn got to his feet unsteadily. Deke gaped, as Thorn had already shrunk a foot, since some of the groundwork had already been done, and the rest would follow closely as a result of the earlier work. He reached out to help Thorn, and almost stumbled himself. I caught them both telekinetically, and slowly led them from the room, my arm around each of them.

When I went into the other room, I discovered that, contrary to what I had suspected, Paddy and the boys had not been having sex. Instead, Paddy was posing them for pictures, having dragged out a couple lamps and the digital camera.

I watched for a bit, and then announced it was time for bed. I had put Deke and Thorn on a futon to themselves, and the boys weren’t too put out about that.

“It’s happening then?” Lucky asked, looking over to where they were already sound asleep.

“Yep,” I answered.

The boys snuggled up around me and Ian, and we all went to sleep after mumbled goodnights.