The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bigger

December 2006

mc / md / mf / gr

He started dating her, really, because he liked big girls. She was smart, and assertive, and had a good job, and liked the same things he did, but all of that was secondary. The moment he saw her, he knew he had to fuck her, had to get her big, voluptuous body naked on his bed, climb on top of her and stick his cock into her while he played with her body, sucked on her tits, shoved his face between them and shot load after load up inside her.

And she fell for him easily, because he was attractive, and fit, better than she thought she’d ever get, and she marveled at how good the sex was, how often he wanted it, day in and day out. He’d urge her to call in sick just so they could keep fucking. He was careful not to say anything about her size, because he didn’t want her getting self-conscious. He loved her as big as she was, and loved that she’d do anything he wanted. He had her in the palm of his hand, his big fat fuck-doll to come into and onto over and over.

He relished it. He shoved his cock up into her pussy as she squirmed on her back on his bed. He shoved his face between her tits and licked until they were slick with spit, and slid his beet-red throbbing cock between her giant tits and fucked them until he came on her face. He bought furniture for no purpose other than fucking, bending her over convenient armchairs and grabbing her flabby ass in his hands, pushing her ass-cheeks apart so he could see her tight little asshole and driving his cock into it as she squealed with delight, letting her ass-cheeks close back over him, engulfing him as he fucked away into the cushiony softness of her ass.

And so the day she came home and announced that she was finally going to get in shape, he pretended to be supportive, but inside was repulsed. His big blubbery fuck-toy, lose all that beautiful fat? He knew she didn’t want to be fat, he knew she didn’t like it, but he loved grabbing handfuls of her soft body, her billowing flesh, and there was no way he was going to give that up.

She still had a weakness for getting high, a weakness he had often used to coerce her to eat, but she had noticed and started getting defensive, so he had stopped. Still, he thought, it was a weakness he could use to his advantage. So he bought her a gym membership—to a distant gym, hard to get to—as a “gift,” and helped her count calories and watched with inner horror as she ate salads at every restaurant he took her to, but in the meantime, he called his dealer, a pharmacology graduate student, and placed a few orders.

“I got you a present, honey,” he said, “For all your hard work exercising and eating right, you deserve a treat.” He handed her a large, fragrant joint.

“I don’t know, baby, you know how I overeat when I get high.”

It didn’t take much convincing, though, before she took a few hits. The combination of drugs he’d laced into the joint soon took effect, and her glaze went slack, and her stomach started growling.

“Honey? Are you hungry?” he asked, with a smile.

“I feel funny,” she said, “I think there’s something wrong with this weed, baby.”

“It’s just fine, honey, and don’t worry, you won’t remember anything when you sober up anyway. Your big pretty tummy is growling, honey, do you want some food?”

“No, I can’t, I’m losing... I’m losing weight. But I’m so hungry, baby, I’m starving. Why am I so hungry?”

“It’s okay, you’ve been eating so little, it’s only right you’d be hungry now. I’ll get you some food, my love, so you won’t be so hungry.”

Of course, the concentrated appetite stimulant he’d put into that joint pretty much guaranteed she’d be hungry no matter how much she ate. And the rest of the cocktail in that wonder-joint made her mind pliable, and most importantly, guaranteed she’d come down from the high gently, with only the haziest memories of the time he planned to use to stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey.

He called and placed an order. Yes, he said, he was having a party. Yes, quite a few people. He chuckled amiably at the right times on the phone with the pizza place. He hung up. Forty-five minutes later, the doorbell rang, and he answered it, paying for all the pizzas in cash, bringing the stack only into the kitchen, bringing just one of them out to the living room where she sat, still stoned out of her mind, still woozy.

“Help me, baby, I don’t know what’s wrong, I’m starving. I need food!”

“Here, honey, I got you some pizza,” he said, and opened the box, lifting a slice of extra-extra cheese with pepperoni out of the box with both hands.

Her eyes fixed onto the slice of pizza and she began to drool.

“You want this? Are you sure?”

“Yes! I need it! Please, please, I’m so hungry.”

“But I thought you wanted to lose all that weight, dear,” he said, smirking, taking delight in toying with her a bit.

“God, no, PLEASE, I NEED that pizza!” She reached out for it, lunging forward off the couch.

“Oh, honey, I’m just teasing you. Don’t get up, I’ll bring it to you.”

He walked over with the pizza and her eyes followed the slice, drool running out of her mouth in a steady trickle. He lowered the slice to her lips and she opened her mouth and closed her eyes in bliss as he shoved in the entire slice all at once. She moaned a bit through the pizza as she chewed it hurriedly and swallowed it.

“Mmmph... Pizza has never tasted so good. I need more!”

With a wicked grin he walked back to the kitchen and brought all 15 pizza boxes out with him. Her eyes widened at first in food-lust, but then the dawning realization.

“Why did you order so much food?”

“I just thought you might want more than one pizza, that’s all.”

“Did you do this to me? Why am I so hungry? What was in that weed?”

“Nothing, dear. In fact, why don’t you take another hit?”

Fear flashed across her face. “You did this on purpose! You’re trying to make me fat! You don’t want me to lose weight at all!”

“You got me, honey. I just couldn’t tell you because I know you want to lose the weight. But I can’t let that happen. I love your big, fat body. I love burying my face in your fat pussy, your thighs surrounding my head. I love your giant tits. I just love how fucking fat you are, and I can’t let you go ruining that for me.”

“No! I can’t believe I’m hearing this! I thought you loved me! I need to lose this weight! You know how much it bothers me!!”

“I do love you, baby—almost as much as I love fucking you! And anyway, you can’t stop me, and you know it. You’ve been drooling this whole time, and your stomach is gurgling more and more. You need to eat, and I’ve got all this pizza. Sit back down and take a hit, dear.”

He was right: Her stomach was rumbling, and she could barely think straight over the hunger that seemed like it would kill her if she didn’t satisfy it. Without even thinking about it, she reached for the joint and took another deep hit, and sat back down, staring at her boyfriend. He watched and laughed with satisfaction as the fear and hesitation and sadness drained from her eyes, replaced by raw, unbridled lust and gluttonous hunger. His girlfriend was gone, replaced by a big, fat, ravenous, grunting animal.

“Feed me,” she moaned, then louder, as the drugs kicked in anew, “FEED ME!”

He grinned wide and mean and stuffed another slice of pizza in her face. As she chewed that one and gulped it down, he tore off her shirt, bra, and pants, and stripped naked himself. He sat down on her big, swelling gut, straddling it with his legs, his pulsing, rigid erection perched on her stomach, poking into her cleavage. He set the pizzas beside them on the couch and, pinning her to the couch with his body, he began to feed her.

Slice after slice he shoved eagerly into her mouth. She moaned and moaned, swallowing as fast as she could, finally slowing after 3 pizzas.

He was so turned on by the feeding that he wasn’t about to let her stop. He forced her to take another few hits, and as the drugs kicked in, she moaned again, with urgency. She reached both hands to the side, slapping them down into the open pizza boxes to either side of her, and indiscriminately grabbed fistfuls of pizza, and raised both hands to shove them frantically into her mouth.

He watched her, mouth agape, cock growing even harder, and then, consumed by lust, he climbed off her big belly and knelt on the floor. Her panties were soaked, she was leaking like a faucet, turned on by all the orgiastic eating, so he pressed his face against the wet cotton and started lapping at it with his tongue. She instinctively closed her giant, fatty thighs around his head, and, surrounded by her rolls of fat, face pressed up against her soaking-wet pussy, he was in heaven. He tore the panties off of her and buried his face in the folds of her slick pussy as she gorged herself on the pizza.

Finally he could stand it no longer. He pushed her legs apart and stood up.

“Get down on all fours, baby, I’ve got something for you.”

She just moaned, and he gathered the remaining several pizzas into one pile and set it in a box on the floor.

“There’s a good piggy; do you want to keep eating your food, big fat piggy? Get down on your hands and knees like a good piggy does!”

She grunted an animal sound, at this point, the hunger so overwhelming she couldn’t even manage normal speech. She rolled off the couch and onto her hands and knees, crawling over to the pizza, and when she reached it, she just dove face-first into the food, eating it straight from the box with her face like a pig in a trough.

Consumed by lust, he stared at her body, stammering all he could think of. “Fucking hot fat pussy your fucking tasty fat ass I’m going to eat your ass and fuck your hot huge tits, you fat fucking pig! Keep eating, keep growing, God, get fatter and fatter until you can barely waddle!”

He knelt behind her with a look of menacing glee on his face, and stuck out his tongue and waggled it at her large, pillowy ass before doing his own face-first dive. She just grunted into the pizza and kept eating as he ate his own feast. He groped her ass with his hands while his mouth roamed from her asshole to her pussy, his tongue probing and licking at each, worming its way into every crevice and lapping up everything she gave him. She started coming, orgasm after orgasm, gushing slick juices all over his eager face.

Just as she was finishing the last pizza, moaning in agony, stomach swollen like she had swallowed a beach ball, but unable to make herself stop, he stood up, his face smeared with her come and sweat and stink from her ass, and, gripping her ass-cheeks in his hands, he drove his painfully rigid erection into her upturned pussy. She squealed like a pig as he fucked her, and when he came, he shouted aloud.

Just one week later, she sat on the couch, dejected.

“After all this exercise and work, somehow I’ve gained thirty pounds in a single week!”

“Oh, honey, I wouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure things will get better soon. Keep on trying, and don’t give up! Here, I know what’ll make you feel better. Why don’t you take a couple hits of this?”

This was just the beginning, he thought to himself with a smirk. She was only going to get bigger.