The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story was written in direct response to a theme request from Blueroseknight on the MC-forum. Should any other readers have theme requests, please feel free to make similar posts there and I’m sure you’ll soon see the types of stories you’re hunting for. Thanks to my readers. This story marks my 100th to be submitted. With luck, there may be more to come.

K.P.K.

Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires

Chapter 1: In Need of Guidance

The air was crisp that morning, a sharpness in the chill that Billy found quite appropriate for what he had planned.

He grinned, ignoring the odd looks from the other students as he walked into the school. They would all be witness to his planned attack, his ultimate strike back for geeks everywhere.

Billy had only been ten years old when Chet Matthews first moved to town. Even though birth records seemed to indicate they were the same age, Billy recalled even then thinking that Chet was already a teenager. He was a foot taller if an inch, and the height seemed to have done something menacing to his personality.

The simple truth was, and still is, Billy thought, that Chet Matthews always had an advantage. He was always feared by the other students because of his size and therefore it seemed destined that Chet became one of the worst bullies Billy had ever encountered.

Billy turned into a crowded hallway, students pausing to look away from their lockers. Everyone knew Billy. They’d seen the torture he’d put up with. They knew his fear and usual anxiety about even being in the same wing of the building with Chet. What they weren’t aware of was that this time Billy had a plan.

Thinking back, Billy replayed his memories of where a potential friendship took a turn. Chet had bullied him from the start, even though the early incidents were mostly pushing him into going along with pranks, ones where Chet usually left Billy holding the bag.

Then everything got worse when high school began. Billy never really shot up like he’d expected. Chet simply bulked out, becoming a jock and fulfilling his ultimate goal of being bully to an entire school.

Wedgies in class, spitballs, underpants up the flagpole; these were mere appetizers to Chet’s real fun. He enjoyed messing with Billy’s head almost as much as torturing him in any physical way.

Billy watched the crowd part in front of him. Students grew silent, wondering why Billy was walking so purposefully towards his greatest fear instead of away from it. He only grinned and approached the final set of stairs. At the top of these stairs, Chet waited, and he looked primed and ready for what Billy had in mind today.

The memories would never go away, not the ones of mental torture by this jerk. He’d once gotten a cheerleader to leave a note in Billy’s locker. She told him she had a crush on him and to meet her in the AV room before class.

Like a fool, Billy bought into it and met her there. As she managed to have him profess his undying love for her, in sappy poetic prose, the lights suddenly brightened and there was Chet. The entire incident had been broadcast to all the classrooms. Every student in school was witness to a televised torture and Chet stood behind the camera.

Never again, Billy thought. Never again would Chet mess with his head. Now it was his turn to mess with Chet’s.

It had taken nearly all his savings and two years of research in animal behavior. Billy assumed someone like Chet was enough of an animal for this to work.

In truth, the human being was more animal in a number of ways. That simply meant his device would not only work on Chet, it would work on anyone. Still, Chet was the goal. Unlike him, Billy was no bully. He only intended to put Chet in his place once and for all. Then and only then, would he dismantle the device for good.

At the top of the stairs, Billy hopped to one side to avoid tripping. He may be a klutz but today he was focused. Nothing would stand in between him and his target, the hulk now turning away from his own locker.

“Hey, Chet! I think we have something to settle.” Billy shouted.

The entire school seemed to fall into some alternate dimension where sound ceased to exist. It was one of those few actual moments when one really could hear a pin drop.

Chet grinned and stepped over to the center of the hall. “Billy, you must really want it today.”

Billy felt the face off that was taking place. Like some old west battle between two gunslingers on a dusty road, each of them stood alone in the center of the hallway.

Billy grinned. Unlike his nemesis though, he actually had a weapon he could draw. He held his right hand carefully over his pants pocket. “I’ve had enough of your games, Chet. Today is the day you realize I’m the one in charge here.”

There was some chuckling from nearby students. Most simply widened their eyes and looked to Chet.

“Oh really, that’s a laugh. Look at you.”

Billy held his gaze, never removing eye contact from Chet. He’d need that eye contact for the device to work. “You may have the size advantage, Chet. But I have something much more powerful!”

“Right, sure you do. Why don’t we just get this over with? Tell everyone your secret, Billy. You have some man-crush on me, right?”

There was laughing from somewhere down the hall. Most students gasped as Billy visibly grew angry.

“Shut up, Chet!” Billy shouted. He pulled the small device from his pocket so quickly most never got a clear look at it. Chet stared and for half a second, Billy could actually see fear in the big jerk’s face. He probably expected a gun or something. What a fool, Billy thought. A gun wouldn’t solve anything.

“Now, Chet. Now it’s time for you to do what I want!”

The small device certainly didn’t look like much. But what it did was much bigger. It was based off the devices individuals with throat problems held to their vocal cords to speak. But it did something much more than simply allow someone to talk while hardly opening their mouth. It enhanced the tone of their voice just enough to make whatever they said become hypnotic to whoever heard them. Any human being that heard Billy make his demands would have no choice but to comply. It was mind control, plain and simple, and Billy had been bullied into it.

“Stop right there!” Billy said. His voice was metallic sounding but otherwise not so different from usual.

Chet stopped in his tracks. He seemed confused and Billy could see him trying to move, struggling not to remain in mid-step. He had him. He finally had him.

“Chet, blow a kiss to the rest of the students!”

Billy laughed as the big brute began blowing kisses to all those around the edges of the hall. He could see how angry Chet was inside, but there was nothing he could do, nowhere he could go. Once the commands were made or anything was even suggested through the device Billy held, nobody could refuse to accept it and become a passenger to their bodies whims.

The surrounding crowd had begun to lighten up, the tension leaving as they watched Chet make a fool of himself. Billy smiled, standing up more confidently than ever before. Finally, his blitz attack of Chet had proven a booming success. Nothing at all could take that success away.

“Ohmagod... I’m late for class!”

The voice came from a nearby restroom and Billy hardly had a moment to look that way before a girl burst forth and ran right into him. Both of them spilled to the floor and the device Billy held went skittering across the hall.

“No, get off me!” Billy shouted. He reached out, trying to retrieve the device, stretching his fingers as the girl seemed slow to pull herself up.

“Ooh, sorry about that. Wasn’t looking where I was going.”

Billy wasn’t paying attention. He already saw everything crashing back into reality around him. First, Chet had stopped blowing kisses, his anger settling into a frightening teeth-baring grin. Then, as Billy fought to slide across the floor after his device, he saw Chet march forward.

“Nooooo!” Billy shouted as Chet bent over and picked up the small black box. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it hadn’t been damaged being dropped. Billy knew that the second Chet did what he did next.

“So this allows you to tell me what to do?”

Chet held the device up and looked at it. “I could destroy this little thing, but would that really make up for the humiliation?”

Billy was shaking his head, pleading for a mercy he knew there was little to no chance of receiving.

“That wouldn’t be any fun, now would it?” Chet said. He lifted the device to his own throat, mimicking what he’d seen Billy do. “No, I think I’ll just keep this. You don’t have a problem with that, do you? I mean you’d never take it back from me, right?”

Before Billy even fully thought the words, they left his mouth. “No, Chet, no problem. Keep it.”

Chet looked around at the rest of the students. Everyone was still staring and the bell for class had already rung. “You, all of you.” Chet said, making sure the metallic sound of his voice filled the air. “None of you saw a thing here this morning. Go to class and forget about this thing Billy brought to school.”

As the crowd began dispersing, Billy picked himself up. He wanted to get help. He wanted to get that device from Chet. But he couldn’t do it. There was simply no way he could break the order Chet had given him. He realized the frustrating truth. This time it was his own fault. He’d designed the device so it worked too well. And he hadn’t even bothered to research any ways to make himself immune from its influence.

Chet walked over, towering above Billy. “You and I aren’t finished today, Billy.” And with that, Chet pocketed the device and walked off to class.

* * *

All throughout the school day, Billy had felt the imposing threat of sudden humiliation. It seemed almost worse not knowing what Chet had planned than if the bully had simply gotten it over with.

It wasn’t until just after his last class of the day that Billy realized exactly what Chet had been occupying his time with. He was walking towards the guidance counselor’s office when suddenly moaning seemed to erupt from a nearby janitor’s closet.

Billy recognized the moan just from the voice. It was Christina Seacus, or as half the male students called her, Christina C-cups. She was a junior but had tits that probably sent half the male teachers down forbidden thought paths.

Creeping up slowly, Billy cracked open the closet door. Sure enough, there was Christina. And even more shocking, there were her C-cups, swinging back and forth beneath her.

The girl was on all fours and seemed to be rocking back and forth as some unnamed lucky student plowed into her from behind. That’s when Billy heard the metallic voice echo in the tiny space.

“Oh fuck, yeah Christina. You’re gonna let me blow my load inside you. You want me to fill that little cunt up with cum. Isn’t that right?”

The girl shrieked and lifted her face, looking over her shoulder. “Oh fuck yes! Oh do it, Chet! Fill me up, fill my slutty cunt up with all your cum!”

Chet laughed and clearly worked to hold the device back up to his throat. “As you wish, whore. And from now on, that’s what you are. You’re a dirty little whore who will let anyone ride her, so long as they pay some coin.”

Christina moaned harder and thrust back into Chet’s pistoning hips. “Oh, Oh yessss!” She screamed.

Billy backed away from the door. He’d never even considered that use for the device. All he wanted was revenge on Chet for the years of mental torture. Now here Chet was, using that same device to probably cause worse mental torture.

The door burst open a few seconds later and out stumbled Christina Seacus. She had one shoulder of her shirt pulled down and her left nipple was fully exposed. Her hair was a mess and her legs looked slick with trails of semen. She had a look in her eyes of being semi-drunk but as she saw Billy, her eyes thinned.

“Hey there, Billy. Wanna have some fun?”

“What?” Billy asked.

She popped her nipple back into hiding and looked him up and down. “Fun, you know, let me get a little of you inside me. Only cost you five dollars. I’m cheap.”

“Oh he doesn’t want any of that, do you Billy.”

Billy shook at the voice. Chet wasn’t even using the device and he still felt the fear inside him double.

“Um... no, I need to see the guidance counselor.”

Trying to walk away proved futile for Billy as he heard Christina squeal behind him. He turned and saw Chet waving her on after pinching her ass. Then the bully set his eyes on him. He lifted the device to his throat.

“Wait up, Billy. We’ll go see the counselor together. I think we have some issues to hash out.”

And so it was that five minutes later, Counselor Sara Summer welcomed both students into her office.

“Well I must say, it’s a surprise to see both of you here at once.” Sara said.

Billy sat nervously, even his fingers trembling. He looked up at the guidance counselor. She was an attractive woman, fresh faced, just out of college, blonde hair that only added to her appeal. Normally all this made him relax, open up a bit when dealing with school issues or personal issues. Today though, it just wasn’t going to help.

It was Chet who spoke up first, and thankfully Billy thought, he hadn’t removed the device from his pocket.

“Well, Ms. Summer, Billy and I thought we needed to clear the air. You see we’ve come to an agreement about some things.”

Billy quickly looked from the counselor to Chet.

“Oh you have. Well that sounds very healthy. Agreements are always a good way to start mending a friendship.” Sara said.

“Yes, they are.” Chet said. “And I think Billy and I are going to be real pals from now on. He even made me this special little gift.”

Sara looked from the much larger Chet to Billy. “That’s very nice of you, Billy.” She seemed to notice his nervousness and leaned in, lowering her elbows to her knees. “Are you okay, Billy? You seem upset about something.”

Chet spoke up before Billy could even think of what to say. He’d been planning on coming in here and telling Ms. Summer about the device, that Chet had taken it. He assumed since he couldn’t take it back himself, someone else could. Now he was doubting that plan, especially as Chet said what he did next.

“Oh don’t worry. He’s nervous about what we came to an agreement on.”

Sara looked up at Chet. “Oh really, well that sounds serious. So what is it you both agree on?”

Chet lifted the device closer to his throat, not yet pressing it onto the skin. He smiled, his eyes scanning up and down the young guidance counselor. “Oh, Ms Summer, we just agreed that you have the best tits of any woman in this school.” He pressed the device to his throat. “Isn’t that right, Billy?”

Before Billy could clamp a hand over his mouth, he found himself answering as Chet had just instructed. “Right.”

Counselor Summer jumped up from her chair, an uncommon rage flashing in her eyes as she glared at both students. She straightened her blouse and turned away from them, seeming to try and calm herself.

“Chet Matthews, that is not very funny, and if you continue to use language as vulgar as that, I’ll have no choice but to send you to vice-principal Grimes.”

Chet simply grinned and held the device against his throat. “But it’s true, isn’t it? Don’t you agree that your tits are spectacular and the only reason you work here is to be able to get ogled by high school boys?”

Billy looked from Chet to Ms. Summer. She closed her eyes for a moment, her body appearing flushed as she raised a hand and lightly tugged at her collar.

“Chet,” She said. “It may be true, but all I want is to be ogled, not made a mockery of. My tits are in fact quite spectacular. You wouldn’t believe just how nice they are. But really that’s none of your business.”

Billy couldn’t believe how simply this all seemed to be happening. He looked at Chet who only flashed him a quick nod.

“Actually it is our business, Ms. Summer. You see, Billy and I agreed on something else too. It’s why we came to you this afternoon.”

The metallic voice echoed throughout the closed office. Billy was thankful in one way the office was shut. In another way, he wished someone would walk in.

“Okay, tell me what this agreement was.” Sara Summer said. She had her arms folded, only seeming to enhance the size of her breasts, which even Billy had to admit were rather spectacular.

“The truth is,” Chet began, metallic tone somehow not distracting the counselor. “Billy and I have always been at odds with each other. And the reason is that we can’t decide which one of us is right.”

Billy found himself in agreement with everything Chet said. Unfortunately he still retained full knowledge of the device which meant he was well aware why he was in agreement with Chet.

“Right about what?” Ms. Summer said. She’d leaned back and was now resting on the front edge of her desk, arms still folded.

Chet looked at Billy, then let his eyes travel up Ms. Summer’s legs, finally resting on her twin melons that he and probably every male student had stared at from time to time.

“We can’t decide which of us is right about you being a whore.”

Sara Summer glared at Chet. “I’m not a whore.”

“Oh yes you are.” Chet said, and instantly the glare softened in Sara’s eyes. “What we can’t agree on is the type of whore. You see, Billy here thinks you charge money and so we’d never have a chance at plugging your tight little pussy. I think you’re really just a whore at heart. You love getting fucked, especially when there’s a risk of being caught or getting in trouble. In fact, I bet you love all kinds of risks, like if I was to suggest that you let me fuck you and fill your belly with sperm.”

Sara spoke up. “It’s not a good time of the month for that.”

“Oh but I bet that only makes you hotter for exactly that to happen. Am I right? I am, aren’t I?” Chet asked.

Billy couldn’t believe how ruthless Chet was being with the device, even as he felt the strange agreement he had that Ms. Summer was probably a whore who took payment for her services.

Sara Summer stood and stretched. She cocked her head to one side, rubbed her slender fingers up and down her hips before turning to face both students. Outside her office, she could hear a couple of office staff workers laughing about something. The fact they were so close only made her grin as she leaned down towards Chet’s face.

“So, stud, you really think you have what it takes to plug my pussy? You really think you can fill me with your thick fertile seed? Why don’t we just see what kind of whore I am, huh?”

Chet turned and looked at Billy. “Man, I have to give you credit. For a geek, you sure provide a nice assist with the ladies.”

Chet laid the device down on his chair and stood. As he began sliding his jeans down, Billy couldn’t help but scream internally. There was the device, right there. He could see it, could even reach it, if it weren’t for the stupid lasting command from Chet that he be allowed to keep it. There was nothing Billy could do and certainly the guidance counselor was a bad idea to start with. She wasn’t doing much guiding outside of guiding the school bully’s cock between her legs.

“Come on, Chet!” Sara said. “Hurry up and stick it inside me!”

Billy was a reluctant witness as Sara Summer leaned back on her desk, laying so her tits spread slightly, really showing how large and natural they were.

“Oh, I’ll stick it so far inside you’ll feel it behind these fucking tits.” Chet said.

He grabbed the young woman’s top and ripped it apart at the buttons, reaching in and grabbing her bra. As he massaged her soft flesh, Chet watched her squirm. Shoving her further back onto the desk, Chet reached beneath her skirt and grabbed her silky panties. In a snap, they were torn away and he was rubbing thick fingers over and inside her cunt.

“Ohhh... Hurry! Hurry up and fuck me!” Sara growled.

Chet moved in between her legs and cast a casual glance over at Billy. “You might learn something here, Billy boy!”

“Ughhhhhh...” Chet grunted. He slammed forward, his force nearly knocking the desk across the room a full two feet.

Billy knew the noise they were making might bring someone rushing into the office. It had to be loud as Chet’s grunting alone should be suspicious enough. He kept one eye on the door, hoping beyond hope that another school employee would discover what was happening.

“Oh fuck, you’re so damn tight, Ms. Summer!” Chet moaned.

“Just fuck me, open me up with your massive cock. Fill me with all that thick teenage meat.”

Sara flopped back and forth, trying to raise her hips and assist Chet in his frantic fucking of her cunt. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling his length even further inside her.

Chet grabbed the guidance counselor’s tits tightly in his hands. He squeezed one, then the other, working them like handles as he sliced inside her again and again. One thing he’d discovered today was just how quickly an erection could be recovered when experiencing a power trip like Billy’s device was.

“Oh fuck, OHHHH!” Sara screamed. Her blonde hair thrashed about as she clearly went into an orgasmic fit right there on her desk. Chet released her tits and grabbed her around the waist, really quickening his pace.

Billy looked over at the door. Why had nobody heard that? Then he recalled that Chet hadn’t said anything about him having to watch. He stood from his chair and walked over to the door to the office.

“Oh Chet! Oh fucking do it! Fill me with your cum! Feed your cum into my hungry pussy.” Sara shouted.

There were no voices in the area immediately opposite the door. Maybe the concrete blocked rooms provided too much insulation from sound, Billy thought. Still, he had to get that device away from Chet. He was more than a bully now. He was a criminal of sorts, changing people and causing them permanent humiliation and shame, even if they weren’t fully aware of it.

Chet was slapping his hips so hard into Sara’s open legs, the sound echoed across the room and Billy looked back with morbid fascination.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna do it, Ms. Summer! I’m gonna fill you up.”

“Do it, fill me so full I can’t walk straight! I wanna be your cum-stuffed whore of a counselor.”

Chet grew suddenly cocky. “But Ms. Summer, isn’t this the wrong time for you to have all that sticky cum filling you up?” He kept thrusting as she glared at him even harsher than before.

“I don’t fucking care what the consequences are. Just pump your seed inside me right fucking now!”

Chet groaned and held the counselor firmly in place, lifting her hips a little so he drove down into her. “Ungh... well you asked for it!”

Sara could feel the cum splashing inside her, filling her deeper than ever before. She could feel his driving hips pounding her into the desk, his swelling climaxes continuing to fill her more and more with burning hot seed. She lay there whimpering in pleasure as he pulled his cock from her fertile cunt and fired off a couple of final splashes across her belly and the undersides of her tits.

“Now that’s what I call guidance counseling.” Chet said, laughing.

Billy looked at Ms. Summer. He’d wanted to come here for help, but all he ended up doing was making her yet another victim of the device he made. How could his plans have backfired this much, this fast?

“Nice show, huh?” Chet asked.

Billy watched him pocket the device and walk towards him.

As he stopped next to him, Chet grinned and poked his finger into his chest. “You better not tell anyone about this. You know all that would do would be get Ms. Summer fired. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Chet walked out the door and left Sara Summer laying back on her desk, belly full of his seed. Billy took one last look, trying to fight the images in his head of her as a whore. As he walked out of the office, careful to shut the door behind him, he got a sudden idea. If anyone could help him, the police could.

Checking his watch, Billy saw it was just a quarter past three. He knew exactly where a police car would be. He passed it everyday on his walk home. The best part was that he knew Chet would pass that same car. All he had to do was somehow get ahead of him and tell them he had a weapon. They’d make him empty his pockets and at the very least take the device and bag it until the real proof of it being a weapon could be brought in.

Billy quickly ran down an opposite hall from where he knew Chet had gone. Slipping quietly out a side exit from the school, Billy plotted just how he’d report this to the cops. This had to work, he thought. It just had to work. Who knew what lasting consequences there already were to Ms. Summer and Christina Seacus from Chet’s abuse of the device? And who knew what else he’d been up to? This had to end.

To Be Continued...