The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires

Chapter 3: A Hot Family Dinner

“Mom, Mom, where are you?!” Billy shouted. He burst through the front door of his home, slinging his backpack off into the corner and tearing through the dining room towards the kitchen.

As he entered, Billy nearly ran right into his mother as she was hunched over looking in the oven.

“Are you okay?” He asked breathlessly. “Is, um, everything normal around here?”

Billy’s mother, Amanda, turned and looked at her son. “Yes, of course, what’s the...” She trailed off, her eyes widening. “Billy, what the hell?! Seriously, do you think we live like pigs around here?”

Suddenly Billy realized just how many shortcuts he’d taken through backyards and side streets to get home so fast. He also realized that he’d trudged through more than a few mud puddles.

“Um, well I was...” He mumbled, backing away as his mother stood and looked down at him.

“Oh my god, Billy, look at the mess you’ve tracked in!”

He looked sheepishly down at his feet, then over his shoulder at the distinctive trail through the dining room. He couldn’t have painted better muddy footprints if he’d been trying. He looked back up into his mom’s face and felt the stress of the day catch up to him. All the insanity he’d unleashed on the teachers and students. All the vivid pictures in his head of Officer Lutz kneeling on the ground before him and Chet. It all became a bit much.

“I’m really sorry, mom. I was scared something had happened to you, or everyone else here.”

Amanda stood with one hip cocked out. She pressed her apron to her flat tummy and took stock of how strained her son’s voice was. She forced a smile. “Billy, just take off your muddy shoes, go upstairs and clean up. We have a dinner guest and I have some cleaning I obviously need to do now before your father and sister get home.”

By the time Billy returned downstairs, the muddy footprints were gone and the kitchen smelled of something very delicious. He watched his mother scoot back and forth between the kitchen island and the counters next to the stove. She’d mentioned a guest but he couldn’t remember having heard about that before this afternoon.

“So, what’s for dinner?” He asked.

Amanda looked over, taking a little longer than necessary to appraise her son’s cleanliness. “Just a special casserole I cooked up. Our guest needs to be fed something unique.”

Billy looked around, noting how unusually pristine everything looked. It wasn’t that his mother was ordinarily a slob or anything, but the place just seemed a little too clean. As Amanda cracked the oven door and checked on her casserole, Billy sat at the bar.

“So, who is this guest?”

“Just a friend.” Amanda said. She closed the oven door but remained hunched over, bending at the waist and letting her long dark hair drape across her cheeks. She looked up at Billy and found herself staring again. A thought occurred to her and she stood.

“One of your friends, or dad’s?” Billy asked.

He sat there, still curious as to exactly how his mother had cleaned the whole house up so quickly today. She walked right towards him, nearly catching him off guard as she placed a finger under his chin and pulled it her way.

“You’re growing up, Billy.” Amanda said. “You almost look like you need a shave.”

Billy felt the warmth of her fingers grazing his cheeks and without thinking let his eyes drop down to her chest. He instantly looked away as he realized something else strange about his mother today. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Ordinarily, she’d be wearing her typical drab white cotton things, something Billy admitted he’d peeked at in the laundry. Today, though, for some unknown reason, his mother had chosen to go without and her breasts really weren’t small enough for that not to be very obvious.

In fact, now that Billy noticed, he couldn’t think of anything else. Between what happened at school and what happened on the way home, sex was already on his brain. Now, he found himself visualizing the brief glance he’d gotten of his mother’s pendulous breasts, her pink nipples seeming somewhat hard considering how warm the kitchen was. He almost failed to hear her next comment as he tried to regain control of his thoughts.

“So, Billy, have the girls at your school noticed how manly my son is getting?”

He caught his mouth hanging just a bit as she stepped back and arched her back, placing her hands on both hips. If he didn’t know it to be impossible, Billy would have sworn he saw her give a little shake, sending both of her breasts into a jiggling fit that seemed aimed towards his face.

“Um, no, not really.” He muttered. “Are you sure you’re okay, mom?”

“I’m fine, Billy. I’m just fine.” She paused. “Wouldn’t you say I’m fine?”

Billy swallowed hard and then looked back towards the dining room. Something seemed off. He wasn’t sure why or how exactly, but so far there was just something that seemed wrong.

“Uh, sure mom. So you never answered my question. Is the dinner guest one of your friends, or dad’s?”

Amanda found herself tracing the rather plunging neckline of her shirt, pulling it slightly as if wanting to reveal more plump flesh to her son’s eyes. She wondered why she hadn’t seen before how big he was getting and she idly wondered if he was getting big anywhere else. She smiled as he asked the question then went back to her cooking.

“Oh, he’s a friend to all of us. I think maybe you most of all.”

Now Billy knew something was off. It wasn’t like his mother to be secretive, and it wasn’t like her to look so distracted. He couldn’t help but notice that beneath her apron she wore a very tight skirt. He wasn’t even sure he’d ever seen it on her, but the way she bent over made it pull up and reveal more leg than he’d ever seen, nor thought about seeing on her.

“I don’t understand. You mean you invited one of my friends over?”

Amanda looked at her son. She placed a finger to her lip and sucked lightly on the tip. She made sure to shove it all the way in and then back out once before lowering her eyes and studying her son’s chest.

“Mmm... well not exactly. He called and we got to talking. He said something about really wanting to meet us all and the idea just occurred to me. I think it will be a nice dinner.”

Billy tried not to stare as his mother approached where he was sitting. At least the bar hid his unwanted erection. There was something about the way she was cooking and strutting around, walking heavily as if to intentionally make her breasts bounce from side to side. He forced the question from his lips before he completely lost his thoughts.

“Who is it, mom?”

Amanda licked her lips and reached out again to place a hand on her son. For some reason his skin seemed irresistible to touch. Every stroke of her fingers seemed to send little shocks inside her core. She was nearly too caught up to answer his question.

“He said he’s a good friend of yours but I don’t recall you mentioning him before. His name’s Chet.”

The sound of the food cooking sank away. The sound of a car pulling into the garage vanished. The movement of someone walking up the stairs was a background to Billy’s entire world right at that moment. The word simply echoed inside his brain. Chet, he thought. He’d done something. He’d said something. His heart rate picked up as he felt goosebumps forming on his arms.

“You okay, Billy?”

He looked down and noticed his mother stroking his arm. The way she was stroking it, up and down, firm and then loose, again and again, gripping with her clenching fingers. She was stroking him in a way that did anything but calm his nerves.

“Um... I... I don’t...” He tried to say.

“Hey honey, what’s for dinner?”

Billy turned and stared as his father walked in the room. He leaned over and kissed Amanda on the cheek. Was it Billy’s imagination or did his mother wink at him as his dad pulled away from her?

“What’s up, son?”

Still unable to form a coherent thought, Billy simply looked from his dad to his mom.

“Oh, Billy’s just nervous I guess. Maybe I surprised him with news of our dinner guest.” Amanda said.

“Why you nervous, son? Chet seems like a great boy. Can’t wait to meet him.”

Billy felt like he’d pass out or something. He stared at his father. He knew about Chet too? How had that happened?

“How’d you hear about Chet?” Billy blurted out.

“Who doesn’t know about Chet?”

“Oh Frank, just answer him.” Amanda said.

Billy tried to ignore that his mother was now standing beside the bar looking over his shoulder. She reached around and hugged him to her chest as his dad smiled and gave him the news he wasn’t hoping to hear.

“Oh alright, Chet called me at work today. He had some pretty interesting things to say about you, Billy. In fact I look forward to meeting him. He sounds like quite a character. Why haven’t you mentioned him before?”

At this point, Billy was sure nothing more could surprise him. Unfortunately he was wrong. His mother was already hugging him. Now she leaned in close and blew lightly in his ear. Before he could react, she’d bitten lightly on his ear and flicked her tongue out.

His father seemed not to notice just how odd this was for her normal behavior. He simply chuckled and looked at his wife. “Amanda, honey, I think you’re making the boy nervous. Let him answer my question.”

“Um... what?” Billy asked. He couldn’t seem to make sense of much of anything since he walked in.

“Why haven’t you mentioned this Chet before? He sounds like a very interesting character.”

“I... I... well I’m not really friends with him.” Billy said, putting things more than a little lightly.

His father seemed bothered by that, more than Billy could understand. His smile vanished quickly and suddenly he seemed very bothered.

“How could you not be friends with a fine young man like Chet?” Frank asked. He shook his head. “Well, son, he had nice things to say about you so you better be at the table on time and have your best manners on display. I don’t want Chet thinking we’re not a friendly family.”

Billy was about to ask why his father didn’t think anything odd about his mother’s behavior when his sister rushed into the room. She was still wearing her school uniform. It always served as the basic reminder of why she didn’t attend the same school as him. Unlike Billy, his sister Elisha had always been extremely popular, and that popularity proved to be her downfall. She was sent to an all-girl’s school to help keep her under control.

“Daddy, can I go out tonight with some of the girls from school?” She said, paying little attention to the strange atmosphere in the kitchen.

Frank took his already intense glare and redirected it to his daughter. Billy tried not to notice anything odd in his father’s eyes, but he still saw it. The small brightening of the eyes, the slight upturning of the corners of his lips, the subtle shift in posture; it was all clear.

“No, sweetie. We have a dinner guest coming and I expect you seated at that table with the rest of us.”

“But daddy, you promised I could start going out with friends again if I kept my grades up.”

Frank glanced over at Amanda and they shared a short smile. Then he looked back at Elisha. “Honey, this is important for daddy. So why don’t you just get your sweet behind upstairs and change before dinner.”

Saying that, Frank slapped Elisha on the ass, taking more than a second or two to work in a slight grope.

“Daddy?!” Elisha whined, rubbing at where he slapped her. “Why do I need to change?”

Frank folded his arms and for a second appeared reluctant to justify her question with an answer. Then he smiled and his voice calmed. “Sweetie, I just want our guest to have the best impression of us. Why don’t you wear that cute white dress you have, you know the one with the buttons up the front?”

Billy knew what his father was talking about. He also knew the reaction his sister would have when he suggested it. He found himself simply observing the exchange as his mother seemed to work harder at providing a distraction. As if her constant jiggling and rubbing wasn’t enough. Now she was across the kitchen bent over completely, short skirt and apron raised enough to where he wondered if a bra wasn’t the only thing she’d gone without.

“But daddy, that dress is three years old. It doesn’t fit anymore!” Elisha said.

Frank simply pointed up the stairs behind his daughter. “Put it on, and be at the table at 6.”

He then looked over at Billy. “You too. At the table at 6. We’re going to enjoy this dinner so I don’t want to hear any arguing.”

At 6 P.M. Billy found himself seated directly across from his older sister, trying desperately to ignore the fact her tits were about to explode through several of the top buttons of her white dress. He wondered how she was able to breathe, considering every movement of even her neck and head seemed to make her chest swell up nearly to the point that her nipples popped out into view.

For her part, Elisha was behaving normal enough. Sure, she was embarrassed and bothered by the insistence of her father to wear such an obscene dress, but at least they weren’t going out. She’d been noticing the oddities in their parent’s behavior as had Billy, but only Billy knew why.

He was shocked when his mother came in to sit at the table. Without the apron, he could really tell just how indecent she looked. Her tight top cut way down into creamy white cleavage of the kind that normally fascinated him. He had to continually remind himself and a certain unwanted swelling that this was his mother he was looking at.

As Frank walked into the dining room, stood next to the table, and checked his watch, Billy noted the glances he was casting in Elisha’s direction. He wasn’t sure what Chet had said on the phone to either his mother or father, but he knew it couldn’t have been good. Something was very wrong here, more so than just the fact they were holding up dinner because of his worst enemy not having arrived yet.

“Frank honey, check the porch.” Amanda said. She sat next to Billy, an empty chair for the guest on her other side.

“Right, dear.” Frank said.

Billy saw his dad stop behind Elisha’s chair, lean out and stare straight down into her tightly squeezed teenage breasts. Something was clearly up with him as his eyes weren’t the only thing prominently bulging.

How could it have come to this, Billy thought? How could he have let things backfire on him so badly? One thing was clear above all else. Nobody at the table seemed to have dinner on their minds. It was going to be only worse when the guest of horror arrived.

“Sit up, Billy.” His mother said. She reached over and pretended to brush off his lap. Billy felt her experimentally copping a feel of the erection he simply couldn’t get to leave him. He shivered and nearly jumped out of his chair.

“So nervous, Billy. I’m sure the guest will be here soon.”

“Uh... that isn’t it.” Billy mumbled.

“He’s here!” Frank shouted from the front door. A few seconds later, some heavy footsteps could be heard on the front porch and Billy heard the voice he’d so wished not to hear again.

“Hey there, Frank, so good to meet you in person!” Chet said.

All eyes were on the doorway as a minute later Chet walked in, Billy’s dad close behind him.

Chet allowed himself a long moment to appreciate the view both Amanda and Elisha were offering. The mother, daughter pair were to say the least quite busty and more than prominently displayed. In fact, Chet was thinking how very similar the pair looked to a couple of whores he’d seen in an old western saloon during a scene from some western the night before. He scanned the room, finding the empty chair, but mostly looking for Billy.

“Hey there, buddy boy. Long time, no see, huh? Guess you got home okay. Hope your mother wasn’t too hard on you.”

Billy almost snarled at the way he put the accent on the word ‘hard’. He couldn’t believe how far Chet was taking this humiliation. It was beyond all the past events combined. This time it was his family involved and there was no telling how much worse things were about to get.

“Billy, speak to our guest.” Frank said sharply.

Billy looked up at his dad, then over at his mother and sister. At least Elisha didn’t look like a pod person to him, some sort of teenage whore, sure, but not a pod person. The look behind her eyes was about as confused as his probably appeared. He looked back at Chet and rolled his eyes.

“Hello Chet.” Then he made a final plea for this to end. “You know, my family doesn’t have to be brought into all this.”

Chet took a seat and seemed to dig around in his front pocket. He grinned across the table at Billy, then pulled the small black device up onto the tablecloth. “Oh they don’t have to, but it’s much more fun if they do. Especially seeing what an attractive bunch they are.”

Billy shook his head as Chet raised the device to his throat. “Pay no attention to this.” He began. “It simply allows me to speak better.”

Amanda and Frank both instantly looked away, Amanda lowering her eyes towards Billy’s lap and Frank roaming his gaze up and down his daughter as he took a seat next to her. Elisha simply blinked a few times then looked around at everyone. It was silent for a few seconds and Billy could tell from the look in Chet’s devious eyes that this was only the calm before a major storm.

“So can we eat now?” Elisha asked. Even as she spoke, her dress seemed to pull at the buttons.

Billy interrupted Chet who’d already started a metallic-tinged sentence. “Just let them go, please.”

“How rude of you, Billy.” Chet said. He made sure to use the device when saying it.

Even Billy felt some unwanted remorse at the behavior of interrupting him but mostly the effect seemed to be felt by his mother.

Amanda looked over at Billy with wide eyes and a very stern expression. “Yes Billy, very rude. Do not interrupt our guest. I’ll have to whip you later for that. And mommy’s going to make sure you feel it.”

Chet laughed a little and without hesitation, Frank and Amanda joined in, their children sitting there baffled.

“Ahhh... this is fun, you know Billy? This whole day has been so much fun. And now for the fun to really be shared.”

Billy felt his muscles go tense as he watched Chet clear his throat and raise the device to it. “Now I know we had a meal planned, but before all that, let’s get to know each other better. Much better!”

His heart was pounding as he watched his enemy speak. It was going to get worse. He just knew it. And by this point, he’d already taken guesses at what ideas Chet had put into his parent’s heads. Now he’d find out what the results of those ideas would bring. Billy tried to calm himself somehow as Chet continued.

“So I spoke with you, Amanda.” Chet began. “And I guess we mainly talked about just how close you were with Billy here. May I ask, are you feeling closer now?”

Amanda blushed and looked over at Billy. He noted that his mother seemed to be breathing a bit more quickly, her breasts shaking slightly and drawing his attention. “Oh yes, very close. But sadly not close enough.”

Chet laughed, the metallic echo grating on what little of his nerves Billy felt he still had a hold on. “Don’t worry, you’ll be much closer soon. I’m sure of it.” He turned to Frank. “And you, I spoke with you too. I believe you were telling me how you’ve had some issues with your daughter. I do hope you’ll be able to work through those issues tonight.”

Frank simply grinned and Billy noticed the way his father was leering at Elisha. Elisha simply rolled her eyes and tried to avoid giving this strange guest any more of a show than necessary. She leaned back in her chair.

“So who are you?” She asked.

Chet smiled. “I’m glad you asked that, sweet tits.”

“What?!” Elisha asked.

Chet pressed the device into his throat. “Oh, well you like being called that, right?”

Elisha instantly calmed and simply replied. “Uh... sure, that’s fine.”

“Anyway, sweet tits. I’m Billy’s bestest friend ever. In fact, you might say we have a very unique relationship, much as I’m sure you all do in this household.”

“Huh?” Elisha asked.

“You for instance,” Chet said. His voice became metallic as he continued. “Your father tells me you don’t attend my high school because you got in trouble and needed to be sent to an all-girls school. That’s a shame. I bet no one there has tits half as sweet as your cute melons.”

Billy couldn’t believe he was sitting here listening to this and neither of his parents were saying a word of protest. They simply seemed distracted. His dad seemed enamored with Elisha’s clothing, studying every piece of overstretched fabric. His mother, even more disturbing, seemed enamored with him.

“So tell me how you got in trouble.” Chet said.

Elisha put up no resistance and started spilling her dark secrets right there in front of this complete stranger. She hardly even seemed to have dinner on the mind at all anymore.

“I got caught making out in a classroom one day. That was the first instance.”

Chet interrupted, device still being used. “Show me. Demonstrate what you were caught doing.”

Elisha smiled and pushed her chair back. She stood and took a step towards Chet. He put a hand up.

“Oh no, not on me. I need to really observe it to understand your story.” Elisha looked around, confused. “On him!” Chet said. He pointed directly at Frank and grinned.

As if the day hadn’t been memory shocking enough already, Billy knew he’d long have the image burned into his mind as Elisha walked over reached down and spread her father’s legs, then scooted in between them and sat right up against his tenting erection. She pressed her tits into his chest and looked him in the eyes. Turning to look back at Chet, she spoke softly.

“Well, it was sorta like this.” And then she simply opened her mouth and began making out with her father.

It wasn’t anything tame or slow, even to start out with. Billy couldn’t look away as Elisha made muffled noises of pleasure, her dad’s fingers wrapping around her, one hand finding her ass, the other grabbing boldly on the front of her dress, locating and squeezing her tits as their tongues intertwined.

Chet was grinning ear to ear, and mostly he looked over at Billy, as though the most important part of all this was seeing the shock on Billy’s face. He raised the device back up.

“Okay Elisha, that’s very good. I think I see why you might get in trouble for something like that.”

Elisha stopped kissing her father, biting at his bottom lip one last time before both obediently looked across the table at Chet. Billy noted his father not removing his hand from Elisha’s tits, one nearly popping out from her dress at this point.

“So you got in trouble for making out. But that’s nothing too serious. There must have been more to it.” Chet said.

Elisha sheepishly looked at the floor.

Chet nodded. “Tell me about it.”

Elisha raised her eyes. “I was also caught in a partial state of undress and... um... well my boyfriend was kinda kissing my... er breasts.”

Chet was enjoying this far too much and Billy was finding out far more than he needed to know about his sister’s popularity.

“Now, we’re talking.” Chet said, the metal twang in his voice. “So some lucky dude was sucking your tits, huh? Well let’s see that. You know, for demonstration purposes.”

Elisha let loose a slight giggle and looked back at her father. Frank glanced around the room, took note of who all was watching and smiled openly. He reached up and grabbed the front of Elisha’s tight dress. Holding her in place with his other hand, Frank yanked hard on the top few buttons, popping two off and simply stretching the dress downward until both creamy white tits popped out into view. He licked his lips and simply grabbed hold of his daughter’s teenage mounds, taking a moment or two to fondle them strongly.

Billy watched his sister moan as she only leaned back and helped her own father get a better angle with which to stretch her full mammaries off her young chest towards his eager mouth. In seconds the two of them were making noises no father and daughter should be making. Frank was slurping and sucking, his lips wrapped tightly around Elisha’s nipple. Elisha was whimpering in pleasure, her words nearly inaudible but the lust behind them quite obvious.

“Mmmmm... suck me.” Elisha muttered. She grabbed the back of her dad’s head and pressed him tighter into her chest, gasping as he opened wide and appeared to attempt swallowing the entire thing. He choked a little but seemed to regain control and soon was inhaling an obscene amount of round young breast flesh.

At the moment when Billy wondered if his dad may pass out from lack of oxygen, Chet seemed to have had enough of the demonstration and pressed the device to his throat.

“Okay, that’s enough. Take a breather you two.”

Frank and Elisha pulled away, neither one seeming embarrassed, simply a bit winded and ready for whatever their guest requested next.

Chet looked over at Billy. “You know what, man. I have to say it, you’re pretty damned lucky. I mean, you have a hot as fuck sister here who’d probably as soon fuck both you and your dad as look at you. And then there’s your mother. I mean talk about a milf. She’s a mother I think anyone would like to fuck. Heck, I guess I see now why you haven’t been all that popular with the girls at school. Who needs em really? You have these two hot cunts right here. Easy access all the time.”

Billy was fuming angry. At least Chet had not said any of this through the device but the words were too much. He’d taken everything up to this point but Chet was far beyond any boundaries left and his words strangely seemed to have no effect on his mother and father. Even without the device, Chet still seemed able to say anything he wanted and neither Amanda nor Frank would respond, outside of a friendly nod.

“Chet, cut this out. Okay, I get it. You’re in control now. Is that what you wanted? You wanted to embarrass me for the rest of my life. Well, consider it done. I’m never going to get over all this. It’s fucked up, okay. I have no idea what you could possibly have left to humiliate me with.” Billy said.

Chet smiled and raised the device. His voiced turned metallic again and Billy felt the words simply flowing into him. “Billy boy, you just don’t get it do you. I think I never really knew how good you had it until today. You know, you really are one lucky mother fucker!”

It hit Billy like Chet’s pounding fist used to do in the hallways after school. The words he’d specifically used; they instantly traveled into his mind and began rearranging his thoughts. He scooted back from the chair, trying to catch his breath. In doing so, he looked down at his unwanted erection. Suddenly it wasn’t so unwanted, not at all. In fact, he thought looking over at his mother, it was very much wanted for what he had in mind.

“I see you’re getting the point, Billy.” Chet said. “I thought that you might. So while you’re showing your dear sweet mother how close the two of you can be, I think I’ll let Elisha here demonstrate how she really got in trouble, with the help of dear old daddy of course.”

Billy stood from his chair. He moved over towards Amanda, his eyes thin and focused. As he stood beside her, he leaned over and looked her in the eyes. “Hello mother,” he said. “I think there’s something we need to discuss.”

Amanda was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling. Billy looked down into her cleavage and thrust a hand right down her open neckline. He grabbed one of her large tits, squeezing as firmly as he could. Lifting it up and out from her top, he pinched and prodded her nipples, waiting to hear her speak.

“Oh, unghhh, oh Billy, what should we discuss?” Amanda said.

Billy looked over at Chet and grinned. “About how deep I can get my cock inside you before I bathe your cunt in fresh sticky seed?”

Amanda hardly took a breath. “Oh fuck yes, Oh please hurry up and fuck your mother! It’s all I’ve been thinking about.”

As Amanda scrambled from her seat, Elisha was already positioning herself over the table. Her hands were spread shoulder length apart on either side of her untouched plate. Behind her, she felt her father reaching beneath her tight dress and yanking on her panties. As they fell to her ankles, she giggled and leaned back, looking over her shoulders at Chet who stood next to her father.

“So I really got into trouble for being caught fucking at school. My boyfriend, one of them at least, was screwing my brains out over my desk one afternoon.”

Frank gripped his daughter’s hips and placed his cock right at the entrance to her cunt. “Was it like this, sweetie?” He asked. He then rammed forward, sinking his entire erection deep inside her.

“OHHH FUCKKK!” Elisha screeched. “Oh yes, daddy, it was like that. He fucked me so hard!”

Chet simply nodded as he stood watching father and daughter rut like animals over the dining room table.

Frank grabbed his teenage daughter’s tits and squeezed as he began jack-hammering her as fast as he could. “So he was fucking you hard, really slamming his meat to you. You like this don’t you, little cunt?”

“Oh yes, ohhhh yesssss, daddy!” Elisha screamed. She bounced her head forward as her father shook the whole table, forcing himself deeper and deeper inside her young womb, bottoming out and only pushing harder.

Chet looked from the father and daughter over to Billy. Billy now had his mother on the floor, up on all fours like a dog. He grinned at Chet, knowing full well deep inside what he was doing. He looked down at his scorching hot mother and reached beneath her skirt, confirming what he’d suspected about her lack of panties.

“You’re a bad mother, you know that.” Billy said. “And bad mother’s deserve some naughty punishment from their kids.”

Amanda arched her back up off the floor and looked at her son. “Oh yes, Billy, punish me. Show mommy how bad she is. Fill mommy with your big strong cock!”

As if Billy needed any encouragement at this point, he dropped his pants and crawled in behind her, pressing his dick right into a place he never even thought about until getting home from school.

“Ohhhh yessss, OHHHH Billy!” Amanda shouted.

Billy grabbed hold of his mother’s hips and began riding her hard, slicing deep inside the woman, fucking her as hard if not harder than his father currently was screwing his sister.

“Oh fuck! Oh daddy, oh daddy!” Elisha cried out.

Chet took a seat and leaned back, content to watch the family fuck each other’s brains out. He grinned as Billy caught his eye. He only nodded as Elisha began losing control and orgasming hard over her father’s thick invading cock.

Billy tried to focus on fucking his mother. He looked at her hair bouncing around her shoulders. He listened to her tits as they slapped against each other beneath her. He imagined what his cock felt like slamming deep inside her and only wanted to sharpen that feeling into a pain that would make her melt in pleasure.

“Oh, unghh.... Oh damn, mom!” Billy shouted. He shoved her forward slightly, jacking his hips so hard it made his thighs burn.

“Oh Elisha, I’m fucking about to spew!” Frank shouted.

Chet chose this one moment to raise the device to his throat. “Oh, and one thing I’m not sure we discussed.” He said. All four continued fucking but looked up at him. “I’m sure you all realize how needless protection is when you’re fucking family. You’re all completely safe so feel free to load the ladies down.”

Chet was laughing as he laid the device down, but Billy had other thoughts on his mind than why that somehow seemed to bother him. He looked at his mother like the piece of ass he now saw her as. She was his to use and abuse, to screw senseless and to enjoy for all his days to come. But she was more than that. She was also his to load down with all the cum he could manage to pack inside her. He only hoped she didn’t bloat too heavily. He had a load saved up that he felt would fill a bathtub.

“Ohhhhh... Oh do it, Billy! Fill mommy up so gooooood!” Amanda moaned.

Billy looked over at his father, currently grabbing Elisha’s hair and pulling it back like reins as he slammed his cock inside her young body. They exchanged glances and nods then returned their focus to the two women of the family.

“Fuckkkkkk!” Frank shouted. “Get ready for daddy!” He added.

Elisha screamed, then went momentarily silent as her belly seemed to shake with the tremendous load of cum her father plugged into her. He rammed her throughout seven thick streams of seed, climaxing as deeply inside her as he could. “Oh fuck, you little teen tart. Take it all inside you. Feel that? It’s what little whores like you should get used to!”

“Oh daddy, oh please, more, MORE!” Elisha gasped.

As her father sank, wedging his cock as tightly inside her as possible, dripping only more splashes of warm semen, Billy began his own orgasm. He held his mother tightly to him, thrusting as hard as possible while not letting go.

“Oh fuck, get ready for me to make another mess, mommy!” Billy sarcastically shouted. “This may just be too big a mess to clean up.”

Amanda whimpered beneath him, one hand squeezing at her tits and the other fighting to keep them both from falling to the floor. “Oh fuck, oh I can feel it! I can feel it!”

Billy could as well. His cock swelled, more than he thought it possible to swell, and then in one climactic explosion that far surpassed all his dreams, blasted forth a geyser of boiling hot seed deep into his mother’s womb. He pressed harder into her, trying to cram his dick up into her guts. He could feel ribbon after ribbon, stream after stream of cum fire into her. He only wanted to give her more. He wanted to make her off balance with how much sperm he could pack inside her body.

“Ughhhhhh!” He grunted, falling forward over her back.

Amanda lost her balance and fell flat on the carpet, her tits squashing deliciously as his cock remained firmly planted inside her, juices still filling her.

Chet was standing now. He walked around to where he could stand between couples. Looking from Frank and Elisha, the young girl dribbling bucketfuls of cum down her legs, to Billy and Amanda, Chet grinned.

“Now that was a hot dinner, if I do say so myself.” He raised the device and pressed the button. “It’s nice to see you’re such a close family. I do like families who get along. From now on, I imagine you’ll only become closer. Billy, Elisha, why don’t you mix things up occasionally. Fuck each other until you collapse unconscious, then wake up to fuck each other more. And Frank and Amanda, as good parents you’ll discourage your kids from using any nasty old protection or anything. It’s only natural and whatever comes will cum. Amanda, you’ll also pick Billy up from school whenever possible. Make sure you wear something whorish so all his friends can see what a hot fuck his mother is. Maybe if you have time some days, the two of you can simply fuck each other silly in the backseat right there in the school parking lot. And of course Frank, you need to get control over Elisha here. I suggest being firm with her. I imagine you can be creative with that.”

The new reality sank inside Billy like it had always been there, as though somehow everything just made more sense this way. He looked up at Chet and wondered for a moment or so why he’d been concerned about him stopping by for dinner.

“Billy,” Chet said, his voice sounding somewhat metallic. “I think I’ll leave you alone from now on. You’re not so bad now that I got to know you. And you know what, I imagine I’ll be plenty busy with my new toy here. Thanks for giving it to me.”

“Oh, you’re welcome, man!” Billy said. He moved slightly, feeling his cock harden inside his mother.

“Now, where’s that great meal I’ve been looking forward to all day?” Chet said. “I imagine you’ve all worked up quite an appetite.”

All four family members separated and sat back at the table. Neither Amanda nor Elisha bothered to pull their tops back up and sat before their plates ready to eat bare-breasted. Frank and Billy sat there, eyes glancing from delicious meal to delicious tit. No one took a bite until Chet served his plate and began chowing down.

All throughout dinner, Billy caught himself staring across the table at Elisha. He felt her brushing his feet with hers, looking into flirty eyes and wondering just how tight she still was after being fucked so hard by their dad. He’d find out later, he imagined.

Amanda sat there proud over her slightly protruding belly. Billy had given her quite a load and she felt ashamed that she’d been neglecting him the use of her cunt before now. She looked over at Elisha like she was competition. Well, she thought, competition kept the game interesting. Still, she realized, a mother knows how to handle her son.

Frank was occasionally reaching over and groping his daughter’s tits. He rubbed butter from his roll all over her nipple, then leaned over to lick it off. He saw only a lesson in all this. She’d straighten up and stop fucking around with boys her age, so long as the rules were laid down hard in this house. He intended to lay them down very hard from now on.

Elisha was feeling full already before she ever took a bite. Her daddy had done her harder than any boy her age ever could. She only wondered what Billy could do. She wasn’t sure he could compete with daddy, but maybe if she were lucky, he could give it a nice try.

All four family members ate in silence, their eyes telling everything about what they were thinking. Chet loved watching the depraved foursome consume the meal they’d made special for him. He loved that Billy had the backbone to try and face off with him that morning. Most of all, he simply loved that he’d hardly even gotten started with this little miracle device of his. As he finished up, he wiped his mouth and pocketed the device.

Standing, Chet looked over at Billy. “Hey man, see you in school. Try not to stay up too late. I know you have a lot to do.” He looked right at Amanda and Elisha. “Have a pleasant dessert!”

As the door shut behind Chet, Billy found himself wondering something and it wasn’t how he was going to fuck his mother next or what method he’d try first with his sister. He already had those things figured out. No, Billy thought, he wondered why on earth he ever considered Chet to be a bully. The guy was just so darn nice.

The End