The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO BITES

mc ft ff mf gr md

A young law partner’s life changes after being in an accident on her way to work.

Inspired by the retiring Downing Street’s great stories.

Chapter 1

Kimora sighed as she climbed aboard the city bus, bemoaning the fact that she had to reduce herself to this. She thought that her life was going so well until yesterday.

Kimora had been working tirelessly at one of the cities largest law firms since she graduated college. She had studied endlessly forgoing any of the usual distractions that college present in order to graduate with honors.

Her friends tried to get her out of the dorm on the weekends to have some fun at the bars and clubs, they even set her up with several handsome men to try and get Kimora out of her shell.

Kimora just brushed them off saying that she didn’t have time for such silliness. She didn’t see the point of going out with the guys anyway as she knew they only wanted in her pants.

Kimora’s parents had raised her strictly, saying that sex was an act reserved for marriage and that any woman that dressed to show her body off was nothing more than a slut or whore.

Kimora’s current outfit and hairstyle exemplified that upbringing. She wore a stylish black pantsuit with matching dress shoes. Her raven hair was cropped short against her head in almost a manly style. Her makeup was sparse to none and avoided wearing jewelry.

Kimora’s career took off quickly, after being hired by her current employer. She started as a law clerk but she rose through the ranks effortlessly until yesterday when she got the wonderful news that she was being promoted to junior partner.

She only wished that her parents had lived to see this as they both passed away suddenly in the years after she had graduated.

Still she was overjoyed to be only 28 and already a junior partner. She thought the day couldn’t get any better until she got ready to go home. She was driving home listening to her favorite easy listening station, as she couldn’t stand the current trend of manufactured pop princesses that got by on mediocre talent and dressing like sluts, flashing as much skin as possible.

Kimora was surprised as she drove down the freeway when her car began to sputter and then start spewing black smoke. She barely made it to the shoulder before it finally died. She dialed AAA and rode with the tow truck after it arrived to a local garage to see what had happened to her car.

Kimora was flabbergasted when she walked into the garage, as the walls were covered by posters of voluptuous woman, all with humongous breasts in various states of undress or with no clothes on at all.

She wanted to tell the tow driver to take her car to another garage but he had already unhooked it and left.

Kimora was suddenly glad that her own breasts were just an AA cup, but she still pulled her dress coat tighter around her slim body.

Kimora stood by as the mechanic who was named Mike looked over her car. She noticed the he kept glancing at her trying to look her up. Kimora looked at the man working on her car in disgust. Mike towered over Kimora he was 6′5″ and seemed to be about her age but she couldn’t really tell through the stringy hair on his head. He wore a short-sleeved shirt that covered his muscled and tattooed arms.

After about twenty minutes he rose up from under the hood and pointed at the car forming a gun with his fingers and then making a firing sound.

Kimora could only cringe at that motion, knowing that it didn’t spell good news for her car.

“Well babe hate to break it to ya but your engine is blown, going take at least two weeks to get fixed.” Mike said as he whipped his hands clean.

Kimora just narrow her eyes in anger at the babe comment and said. “First it’s Ms. Lei not babe.” Second how much is this going to cost me?”

Mike just chuckled at her anger and said sorry “Ms. Lei, didn’t mean to offend you.” “Most of the girls I hang with don’t mind it.”

Kimora just rolled her eyes and thought dimly at what kind of girl this guy hung out with.

“Anyways” he continued, “this is gonna cost ya around $800 give or take. “Unless of course you could find a way to “convince” me to go down a little.” He said with a smirk.

Kimora jaw dropped at that estimate and the suggestion, but her knowledge of cars was limited and since it was too late to get her car moved, she knew that she had no option but to pay the amount. She sighed and pulled out her credit card and called a cab while Mike processed her card. Kimora made a mental note to report this guy to the BBB after he was done with her car.

Kimora arrived home tired and angry at her treatment at the garage. She turned on the TV while she prepared dinner and took a quick shower.

She ate her meal while watching her favorite programs on either discovery, history or one of the other educational stations. She always made sure to avoid what she considered trashy stations like E! and MTV. As she sat enraptured in some program about ancient Egypt she considered her options on how to get to work now. She came to the conclusion that the cheapest way would be to use public transportation even though she didn’t relish the idea.

That brings us back to Kimora today as she bored the transit bus toward downtown where her office was located. She found a empty pair of seats toward the middle of the bus and sat down. She pulled out a copy of that morning’s paper, happy in the fact that the ride gave her the chance to fill out the crossword, a activity she rarely had the time to do on a regular day.

Kimora sat engrossed in the puzzle that she didn’t notice the arrival of another passenger to the seat next to her.

<Giggle> “Is this seat like taken?” a bubbly voice asked from her side.

Kimora didn’t bother to look up she just moved her briefcase and went back to her puzzle.

Kimora worked silently on the puzzle or at least she tried too, she could hear what was apparently her seatmate’s ipod playing what appeared to be some pop song with a heavy dance beat. She was about to tell her to turn it down when the bus suddenly hit a large pothole knocking her pencil from her hand.

Kimora reached down to retrieve it when her hand was meet by another one. It’s bright red long nails and tanned skin was already grabbing it from the floor. That’s when Kimora got her first look at her fellow passenger.

<Giggle> “You drop something hun?” she cooed. All Kimora could do was stare at the woman in the seat next to her.

She was dressed in what appeared to be a pervert’s idea of a business outfit. The black heels on her long tan legs had to be at least 4 inches high or more. The legs were wrapped in what looked to be white stockings that ended a few inches below a very brief and very tight looking skirt that barely came down to her thighs. She wore a much too tight blouse that looked like it was threatening to burst open at the buttons from her large breasts that spilled from the top wrapped in what was obviously a bright red bra. Her head was covered in bright red curls that fluffed around her face and ran down to what looked like the middle of her back. She looked very similar to the women Kimora had seen on the posters in the garage yesterday.

<Giggle> “I’m Suzi nice to meet ya!” she said with a smile as she handed Kimora her pencil back.

Kimora realized she had been staring at her and quick took her pencil back, and shook the woman’s hand just to be nice. “I’m Kimora nice to meet you.” She said lying through her teeth. This “woman” was everything that her parents had told her a woman should not do with their body.

<Giggle> “Nice to meet you Kimmi!” she said as she took the handshake. Kimora blanched at being called Kimmi as no one had called her that since she was 7 years old.

“It’s Kimora please”, she said correcting her error. Kimora then tried to go back to her puzzle but that proved fruitless as she had now attracted Suzi’s attention.

“What you working on?” Suzi asked as she noticed the paper in Kimora’s hand.

“Trying to finish the daily crossword”, Kimora said hoping the woman would get the idea and leave her alone.

That hope was short lived as Suzi continued the conversation. <giggle> “Oooo that’s cool, I’ve tried it before but it just gives me a headache so I just stick to the comics and entertainment sections.”

Kimora sighed at this statement hoping that the woman’s look was only superficial but she was what Kimora thought, a dumb little bimbo.

“So where you work at?” Suzi asked as she twirled a finger through her hair.

“I work at the law firm located in Carver Tower “, Kimora said with pride.

<Giggle> “Really?! Me too! I got a job working as Mr. Jones secretary!” “Today is my first day, I’m sooo nervous!” Suzi said while clapping her hands happily at the news that she and Kimora were now apparently co-workers as well.

Kimora was dumbfounded at this news. Mr. Jones was her boss as well! She remembered now that his old secretary had quit and he was interviewing new ones. Kimora figured she must have been a meeting or researching some legal files when Suzi had come in for an interview. Kimora knew that she would defiantly remember seeing someone like Suzi before.

Kimora figured Mr. Jones was exactly the type of man that would hire a woman that looked like Suzi. Ralph Jones was only in his mid thirties a fast riser like Kimora herself, despite his reputation of being a horn dog that would chase anything in a short skirt. He had only tried to hit on Kimora once and she quickly put him in his place. He seemed a little hurt by this but they quickly put it behind them and now formed a good team.

Figuring it was better now than never to tell Suzi the “wonderful” news she spoke up. “That’s an amazing coincidence Suzi, so do I” Kimora said hoping the bimbo wouldn’t make a scene.

<Giggle> “Like Oh my gwad!” “That is totally awesome!” Suzi squealed with joy. “You his secretary too?”

“Kimora just laughed at that and said “Hardly” “I’m his assistant and soon to be partner.” “I guess that makes me your boss too.” Kimora said with a slight smirk.

“That’s cool I’m perfectly fine working under a man or woman.” Suzi said not apparently realizing the double entendre she had just made. Or maybe she did as when she said it, Suzi did so with a seductive little smile of her own.

“Maybe we could go out to lunch together sometimes, I would love to take you shopping with me one day too!” “Get you some really sexy clothes and underwear.” <giggle>

Kimora almost fainted at this statement! She had just met this woman five minutes ago and now she was acting like they have been best friends forever. Kimora’s patient with the girl had reached its breaking point and she started to summon the energy to tell the little tramp off.

Just as she was about to rip the poor girl a new one, her seatmate’s eyes suddenly grew large and frightened. “Like look out!” Suzi screamed as she grabbed for Kimora.

Kimora was stunned for a second wondering what the heck was going on and quickly turned to look out the window behind her.

Kimora’s eyes took on a similar look as she saw the semi barreling toward the side of the bus. The driver looked to be slumped over the steering wheel.

The bus driver tried to gun the engine but having just pulled out from a red light the slow moving bus stood no chance.

Kimora didn’t fight a second stronger pull from Suzi and she fell toward the other woman who was screaming again.

The bus spun violently and then because of its large size and the momentum of the even larger semi the bus began to roll.

Kimora and Suzi fell toward the floor of the bus, and all Kimora could think of was how unfair it was that she had succeeded so well in life only to have this happen.

In the chaos of the wreck and the rolling of the bus, Kimora screamed out in surprise and pain as apparently she and Suzi had hit the ground so roughly, that one of her fingers had landed in Suzi’s screaming mouth then was accidentally bitten hard enough to break the skin.

In what seemed to be an eternity the bus finally stopped moving. Kimora and Suzi slowly pulled themselves off the floor and surveyed the damage.

“Ohhh I didn’t mean to do that!” Suzi said with a pout as she noticed Kimora’s bloody finger.

“It’s Ok Suzi, wasn’t your fault.” Kimora said as she pulled a handkerchief from her purse and wrapped it tightly around her finger until she could get it properly looked at.

Amazingly there were no serious injuries from the accident; the only fatality was the poor semi driver who apparently suffered a massive heart attack and died behind the wheel thus causing the wreck.

Kimora called her office after recovering from the shock of the wreck to inform them of what happened. Ralph insisted that both girls go back home and take the day off. He even offered to pay them for the day. Kimora tried to argue saying she was fine except for the finger but Ralph wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Kimora gave Suzi her home phone number reluctantly and the other woman promised to call her in the morning. Kimora finally gave up the fight and she got in a police car so that they could take her home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Kimmi!” Suzi said with smile getting a ride from another very happy looking officer. Kimora didn’t even feel like correcting Suzi and just took a short nap on her way home. When she got home she took another bath and carefully cleaned her wounded finger. She then wrapped it carefully in a band-aid and went to bed, figuring tomorrow had to be a much better day.

CH 2

Kimora wasn’t asleep long when she began to have a most curious dream. In it she was in a smoke filled room and all she could see was a stage and a very bright spotlight. As she came closer to the stage she could hear people shouting. KIMMI! KIMMI! It didn’t even bother her that they were using her hated childhood nickname, she was just so proud that people were excited to see her.

Kimora finally reached the stage to discover a large pole attached to it and the ceiling. The same song she heard coming from Suzi’s ipod began to play and Kimora began to dance to it. She moved in time to the music perfectly, feeling wonderfully free, and sexy.

She danced her heart out as shadowy figures cheered her on. She noticed they were throwing money on the stage and her happiness increased even more. Eventually the song ended and she gathered all her money.

Kimora bounced off the stage overjoyed that she had made so much money from just dancing. As she neared the doorway she entered from Suzi greeted her.

<Giggle> “Aren’t you sooo glad we quit that dumb old law office? And now we get to dance and show our sexy bodies off! Nothing better than that except for sucking and fucking!” Suzi said as she went to her knees in front of a shadowy figure and began to what looked like give it a blowjob.

This didn’t faze Kimora at all as Suzi was right nothing was better than sucking and fucking. She looked around for someone to have fun with when suddenly her mother appeared from the smoke.

“Look at yourself! She chastised “You’re nothing more than a slut now!”

Kimora looked to her side into a mirror that had appeared out of nowhere. She was shocked to see what greeted her there. The naked woman in the mirror looking back at her had a body like Suzi’s with the only difference begin it has her face attached to it, topped with locks of long platinum blonde hair falling from it’s head.

Kimora turned back to face her mother but was greeted by Mike the mechanic and Ralph instead. They were completely naked like Kimora herself.

“Hey babe,” Mike said as he slowly stroked his massive cock in front of her. Ralph moved behind as said. “I think it’s time for you to take some dicktation Ms.Lei.

Kimora could only moan in pleasure as the men forced her onto her knees and then began to double team with Mike fucking her face and Ralph ridding her doggie style from the rear. Kimora was in ecstasy as she neared her climax as both men used her like Kimora knew she should be. Mike pulled out of her mouth and said, “Here you go babe”, and then cumed all over her face. Kimora could only squeal in pleasure at this and screamed happily “OOOOHHH! OOOOHH! KIMI’S GONNA CUM, KIMI’S GONNA CUM! As Ralph unloaded into her dripping cunt, Kimora’s body exploded into a rainbow of pleasure as the orgasm rocked her voluptuous body. Her head enveloped in a wonderful buzz that seemed to be growing louder.

<BUZZ>Kimora bolted awake as her alarm clock blared on the nightstand. She was aghast about the dream she just woken from. In all her 28 years Kimora had never had an erotic dream especially one that vivid. Kimora almost broke into tears from the shame she felt, Kimora thought that her poor mother would roll over in her grave if she knew her daughter had dreamed something so disgusting.

Kimora tried to put the horrible dream behind her as she began to get ready for work. “Uhhh” she moaned as she climbed out of bed. Kimora’s entire body seemed to be aching and her skin tingled uncomfortably. Kimora just attributed this to the accident yesterday; she hoped a good hot shower would work the kinks out.

Kimora stood under the steaming water with her head hung try to rationalize the dream. She convinced herself that it was just a one-time thing brought on by the stress of her new job, her car’s problem and the accident.

Kimora grabbed her razor to begin the task of shaving her legs, it had been a few days since her last shave and when she bathed last night she noticed she was getting a little hairy down there. Kimora was surprised to find her legs completely smooth with no sign of hair anywhere.

“Weird” she thought as she raised her arms to her pits and taken aback again when she discovered those were hairless too. Kimora was a little frightened about her sudden lost of hair. “Oh my god what’s happened!” She thought as she steeped from the shower and stood in front of the full-length mirror on the bathroom door.

Kimora could tell that except for the hair on her pussy she was completely bald from the neck down with nary a trace of hair. Kimora could swear the hair on her area seemed thinner too but quickly banished that thought, attributing the thinner pubic hair to her shock about the rest of her body being nude now. “It’s all stress, it’s all stress Kimora told herself as she began to towel dry. Kimora remember hearing on the news once that the body could react wildly to stress or a traumatic situation and she had plenty of both the last couple of days.

Kimora figured that it would grow back eventually once she got resituated into her life, if it didn’t she chuckled; that could save her some money on razors and cream trying to take a positive spin on her condition.

Kimora walked into her bedroom to choose her wardrobe for the day. She grabbed her usual set of underwear, a basic pair of white panties and bra. After slipping on the panties, which were a little more snug than usual around her waist, she proceeded to affix the bra. Kimora grasped her breasts and began to place them into the bra when she noticed both they and her nipples seemed to be a little swollen. She took one in her hand to examine it. Kimora’s breasts usually weren’t even big enough to get a handhold on. But today it was swollen enough to look like a small orange.

Kimora quickly drew her hand away when it grazed over her nipple and a wave pleasure rocked her body. “What the heck?!” She thought recovering from the strange surge. Kimora tentatively reached back down with both hands and ran her fingers over her nipples again. “Oh” she sighed as the sensation returned with avengeance, she slowly closed her eyes lost in the sensation that she experiencing.

Kimora began to moan as her motions picked up speed and she began to buck her hips in time with her strokes. Kimora could feel something building deep within her threatening to explode at any minute. Kimora trance was broken though when she fell against the sink losing her balance from being so distracted.

Kimora just wanted to crawl somewhere and die when she realized what she had been doing. Her mother had always told her that self-pleasure was a sin and any women who partook in it was one steep closer to slutdom.

“I’m going crazy!” She thought as she quickly picked herself off the floor and hurried to the bedroom once again thinking that all this could be attributed to stress.

Kimora went to her closet and grabbed a pair of nice kaki pants and then retrieved an oversized white sweater so that it wouldn’t make her bra constrict against her newly sensitive chest anymore than necessary. She completed the top of the outfit with a long black dress jacket that hung down to the top of her thighs.

“Crud!” Kimora said with a sigh. While the sweater looked fine, the pants apparently had shrunk in the wash as the legs, which usually draped over the top of her feet now rose to just above her ankles. The waist was also to tight around her midsection and rear.

She quickly pulled them off and grabbed the first replacement she could find. Kimora eventually settled on a long white colored dress that she hadn’t worn in forever. Kimora didn’t like dresses too much and only wore then when absolutely necessary.

Kimora knew that she should wear pantyhose with the dress she found, but being behind schedule after her incident in the bathroom didn’t think she had time to find a nice pair.

Kimora slipped the dress on and began to go through her shoes. Kimora was in such a rush that she didn’t notice the dress’s hemline which usually came to her ankle was now several inches higher and showed off her newly nude lower calves.

The only thing that Kimora hated more than dresses were high heels as she felt women shouldn’t have to wear something so painful just to look good. This reminded her of the shoes that she saw Suzi wearing yesterday, Kimora didn’t know how Suzi stood to wear the obscenely high heels. The few pairs that she owned the heels were probably just an inch in height.

Kimora slipped her foot into the shoes knowing that she usually had to squeeze it in. She was pleasantly surprised when her foot went in without a problem.

“Must have finally broken it in.” She thought with a smile. Kimora was amazed how good the shoe felt, even her jogging shoes didn’t feel this comfortable! She felt herself wishing just for a split second that the heel were higher. Kimora just shook her head at that silly thought as she got dressed.

Kimora’s phone rang and she picked it up knowing that if she didn’t hurry she would miss the bus. The city had given all the passengers from yesterday’s accident free passes for life in the hopes that no one would try to sue. Kimora saw from the caller ID that it was Suzi.

“Hello?” she said picking up the receiver.

<Giggle> Goood morning! Suzi cooed from the other side. “Have a good nights sleep?”

“Umm yeah slept fine, just a little sore from the accident.” Kimora said knowing that is was a lie, but Suzi was the last person on Earth she would tell what she had dreamt about.

“You about ready Suzi?” “The bus will be running in a few.” Kimora asked as she rounded up her conservatively sized purse and made sure she had unplugged her iron.

“Hold on a sec.” Suzi said as Kimora heard her set the phone down. From the other side of the phone she heard a man’s voice.

“Suzi what I do with my handcuffs?” “I’ll be in big trouble if I loose those.”

<Giggle> “Silly Timmy they are still attached to the headboard of the bed.” “I guess we proved those things are pretty tough last night!”

Kimora nearly hung up when she heard this. “Doesn’t she have any decency?” “She has to know I’m listening!” She thought in disgust.

“You still there Kimm err Kimora?” Suzi said correcting herself before she could offend her co-worker again.

“I’m here.” Kimora said not letting on that she had heard the conversation.

“I got some good news!” Suzi said happily. “We don’t have to ride the bus, I’m gonna drive us to work.

“What you mean your going to drive us?” You got a car?!” “Why were you ridding the bus yesterday then?” Kimora asked in confusion and surprise.

<Giggle> “Yeah I got a car I don’t like to drive much cause it’s still kinda new and I don’t wanna put a lot of miles on it.”

“Oh that makes sense,” Kimora thought reassessing her opinion of Suzi after she said this. “Guess she isn’t as ditzy as I thought.”

“Well I’ll see you in a few then Suzi, Kimora then gave her the direction to her house.

<Giggle> “Stop that!” Suzi suddenly shouted over the line. A stifled moan then came over the line. “I..i i..I might be a little late Kimora!”

Kimora then heard Suzi’s phone hit the floor but it didn’t hang up. The sounds from the other side continued.

“Oooo that’s right lick my sweet little cunty!” “It feels so goooood!” Suzi screamed from the other side. Kimora’s eyes were the size of saucers by now but she couldn’t hang up, she then heard what sound like a heavy object drop to the floor.

<Giggle> “Timmy your such a bad boy!” I shooo Suzi started from the other side but then it stopped as it sounded like she had something in her mouth. “Yummy!” Kimora heard after a few seconds. “My favorite breakfast treat! Mmmm!”

Kimora quickly hung up when she realized what was happening at Suzi’s house. She was apparently giving her boyfriend fellatio! Of all sexual techniques, that had one of most degrading and disgusting. Only those horrible movies where two women had sex were worse she thought in dismay over Suzi’s lack of discretion.

Kimora felt a little cold now then gasped as she realized that she had pulled up her sweater and bra and was once again stroking her nipples happily.

She quickly covered them back up feeling herself turn beet red. “My lord!” I think I better go to the doctor soon if this keeps up.” Kimora felt torn though, how could something that felt so good be bad?” She quickly banished that troubling question out of her head and waiting impatiently for Suzi.

CH 3

Fifteen minutes later Kimora heard the blare of a radio and the squeal of tires in her driveway, she quickly ran out the door making a promise not to bring up what she heard over the phone. Kimora didn’t pay attention that her walk had slight wiggle to it.

<giggle> “I’m sooo sorry Kimora but something uhh big came up.” Suzi with a devious grin as if she knew what Kimora had heard.

Kimora was surprised at the car that sat before her. She was expecting a little coupe or sedan like the one she owned. Instead there was a cherry red sports car with a convertible roof. Kimora wondered how Suzi afforded something like that when she hadn’t really even started at the firm yet.

Kimora was dismayed but not really shocked when she climbed in and saw Suzi’s outfit for the day. She was wearing a bright pink sundress that looked like it would barely come down past her thighs when standing. The dress was also very sheer and you could plainly see Suzi’s black demi bra and what looked to be pair of thong panties. A matching pink pair of boots that almost came to her knees covered her feet. Suzi wore two huge earrings, a large necklace around her neck, and she had a large collection of multicolored bracelets on each arm.

“So whata think?” Suzi asked as Kimora buckled up and shut her door.

“Its very pretty Suzi.” Kimora said while wondering if she should ask how Suzi could afford something like this.

Suzi peeled out of Kimora driveway and took off toward their workplace.

“Suzi slow down!” Kimora said and cringed in the seat. “Your going to get caught speeding.”

<Giggle> “Don’t think I got to worry about that after last night she said with a grin.”

“Why is that?” Kimora asked as Suzi barreled down the freeway.

“You remember that nice policeman that gave me a ride home?” “Well he was so nice and cute I made sure to thank him properly.” <Giggle>

Kimora just about fainted at that statement. The man she heard over the phone must have been the police officer!

“You mean you slept with a man that you just met?” Kimora asked already knowing the answer.

<Giggle> “There wasn’t much sleeping going on if you know what I mean, don’t you ever pick up guys or girls just to have some fun with no strings attached?”

“Hardly!” Kimora answered with disgust. “Did she just say girls?!” She thought to herself. Kimora just shook her head wondering what kind of woman she had found.

“Aww That’s too bad it’s totally fun!” Suzi said not realizing that she may have offended her passenger. “There almost nothing funner that sucking and fucking!” Suzi said with conviction.

Kimora’s head spun at the statement as she flashed back to her awful dream and how Suzi had said the same thing and the sick thing was her dream self had agreed!

Kimora quickly tried to change the conversation working up the courage to ask about Suzi’s car, she figured any other topic would be better than this one.

“So Suzi I hope you don’t mind me asking but how you paying for a car this nice?” Kimora hoped that either Suzi would get angry and quit talking or happily change the subject.

<Giggle> “Oh I make all kinds of money working at PoleKats on the weekends and I also do a little modeling.

“PoleKats?” Kimora asked. Since she didn’t partake in the nightlife she didn’t know many of the clubs names in the city.

“Yeah it’s totally cool place, you should come by this weekend and check it out!” Suzi said with that devious smile again.

“I’m not much for clubs.” Kimora answered happy that the conversation had turned to something else.

“Awww you won’t know until you give it a try,” Suzi said with a pout. “Pweeeze try it once, if you don’t like you don’t have to go back.

Kimora answered “Well maybe I’ll see what my plans are this weekend.” While she knew that she had nothing planned that answer would satisfy Suzi.

“Kewl!” Suzi happily exclaimed. “I know you will like it!”

As they drove toward work the car got uncomfortably quiet as Kimora finally gave up trying to find subjects other than clothes, makeup, or sex to talk to Suzi about.

Suzi suddenly squealed with joy. “This is most favorite song!” She then started singing along with the song. “Sing with me Kimora!” It was the newest song by Britney Spears. Kimora recognized it from the song she heard coming from Suzi ipod on the bus and with a shudder she realized it was also the song from her dream.

“I don’t really like this type of music Suzi.” Kimora said as she felt a strange tingle run through her body.

“Just trying it, you might surprise yourself!” Suzi said as she launch back into verse. “Come on gimme more!” She crooned.

Kimora sighed but figured it couldn’t hurt to try once, anything to get her mind off the strange sensation.

It took a few minutes but eventually both girls were singing in time with the song on the radio. After the song had ended Kimora realized that she actually had fun doing that.

Kimora let out a laugh that almost turned into a giggle but she stifled it.

“See!” Suzi said happily “You don’t have to be all stuffy and boring Kimora!” “It’s ok to let loose sometimes!”

Kimora felt a little hurt at that statement, she wasn’t stuffy and boring,,, or was she? Kimora thought she just acted like a mature professional woman but now she wasn’t sure. Kimora decided that doing something like singing along with the radio wasn’t that bad or immature, it just seemed like a good way to relieve stress.

As they neared their office Kimora happened to glance over at Suzi and noticed she had something on the side of her mouth that looked like dried toothpaste.

“Suzi you got some toothpaste on the side of your mouth,” Kimora said as she dug through her purse looking for cloth to clean it with. She unfortunately didn’t find any.

“You got any handkerchiefs or napkins in here or your purse? I’m all out”

“No sorry, just wet your finger and whip it off. I’d do but don’t want to get distracted from driving.”

Kimora found it a little hard to believe that as large as Suzi’s purse was she didn’t have something in there but didn’t question her. Kimora also thought the singing they did earlier was a bigger distraction but just shrugged and lightly wet her finger and cleaned off Suzi’s face.

Kimora sighed when she realized that she now had the chalky substance on her finger and nothing to clean it off with, she didn’t want to rub it on the car seat or her clothes and didn’t want to wait until she got to work to clean it off.

<Giggle> “Thanks hon” Suzi said.

Now what am I supposed to do?” Kimora asked with her finger still moist.

Just lick it off silly!” Suzi answered like it was the only solution.

Kimora grimaced at the thought but realized it was the only solution that didn’t involved her dirtying her clothes or the car up.

She jabbed her finger in mouth and licked it clean, Kimora failed to notice that she did this quite slow and sexy. The toothpaste had a slightly salty taste too but Kimora decided the flavor was actually pretty good.

Kimora was so involved in her finger cleaning that she didn’t notice Suzi just about break down into a fit of giggles, Suzi tried to maintain her composure not wanting Kimora to find the truth out about that “paste” she received this morning from sucking Timmy’s yummy cock.

<Giggle> “Finger licking good?” Suzi chided as she watched Kimora suck on her finger passionately and for far too long.

“Oh!” Kimora said in shock and quickly dried her finger on the inside of her jacket.

“Well here we are!” Suzi said still trying to not break down into giggles as she pulled into a parking place.

“Thanks for the ride Suzi.” Kimora said as she got out of the car and straighten her clothes. She thought it was lucky no one was around when Suzi got out or they would have gotten quite the show.

CH 3

Both women rode the elevator up to their office and walked in. A large bouquet of flowers sitting on what would be Suzi’s desk surprised them. It had a card on it that read “Hope you ladies aren’t too sore, If you need any kinks worked out just come see me!” Ralph.

Kimora just sighed as she read the card. She hoped Ralph had bought them just to be nice and not as another failed attempt to hit on her.

<Giggle> “That’s sooo sweet!” Suzi cooed as she took a deep smell of the flowers. “I gotta find Ralphie so we can thank him!”

Suzi didn’t have to look far as Ralph walked into the room with a sleazy smile on his face.

Ralph Jones was 35 years old but didn’t look a day over 25. His brown hair was still thick with no signs of thinning. Ralph had been lightly teased through high school and college about the fact he could pass for George Clooney’s brother and although you couldn’t tell from the way his suit covered him he had a very athletic figure.

“Ralphie!” “Thank you for the flowers!” Suzi screamed as she wiggled over and planted a lingering kiss on his cheek.

“It’s the least I could do for my employees.” He said not really trying to deter Suzi’s actions. “Talk about coincidence that you too ended up on that bus together.”

“Yeah I know!” “It must be like fate or something!” Suzi said finally breaking from her kiss.

“Yes thanks Mr. Jones that was very nice of you.” Kimora said try to act as professional as she could.

“What no kiss Kimora?” Ralph teased. He always knew how to get Kimora’s goat up by constantly hitting on her; he figured she would eventually cave in.

Kimora walked over to shake his hand instead when she felt the strangest sensation, she felt butterflies in her stomach and a slight tingle in her crotch. Ralph towered over her by at least a foot, she suddenly felt flushed in his presence.

“Come on Kimora a little peck won’t hurt!” Suzi prodded her from the side.

Kimora sighed and decided that it wouldn’t be that bad, it was just a friendly thank you.

Ralph bent down so she could reach his cheek and Kimora leaned into to give a very quick peck, when Ralph turned his head quickly and the kiss landed on his lips.

Kimora tried to pull away but something stopped her, she stood there for a few seconds lost in the kiss before she pulled away blushing deeply.

“I,,,I’m sorry!” She blurted as she pulled away, more embarrassed than angry over the kiss.

“It’s ok Kimora accidents happen.” Ralph said with a smirk on his face. “Well ladies we can’t be standing around all day, lets get to work.

Kimora was more than happy to get out the room and almost ran to her office, once again not realizing her walk had a much more feminine gait to it. Ralph noticed however and just leered on with a smile.

Kimora threw herself into work trying to forget the strange sensations she felt when she kissed Ralph. Kimora just yelled internally at herself.

“KISSED?!” “How could I have kissed him?!” her inner voice lamented.

“Suzi is just a bad influence and I shouldn’t have listened to her now matter how good it felt.” “I’m just glad I pulled away before something else happened.” Kimora thought.

Kimora sat at her desk not realizing that she was slowly closing her eyes as that thought crossed her brain. She could see it now; instead of pulling away she pulled Ralph in deeper and gave him a long hot kiss eventually working her tongue into his mouth and wrestling his passionately. In her daydream Ralph pushes her toward the desk, all the while roughly kissing her mouth and stroking her overly sensitive breasts.

They reach his goal and without warning, Ralph just reaches down and slowly pulls Kimora’s shirt up to give him better access to her chest. Kimora gasped in the dream and real life when she saw that her breasts...no her titties because anything that large couldn’t be called anything else, were once again the mountains from her earlier dream easily the size of a very large balloon and just as buoyant.

Kimora gasped out loud again when dream Ralph took one into his mouth and began to suck and lick it. “Kimmi loves to have her titties sucked huh?” he asked in between licks. Kimora nodded in the dream and her office at this statement.

Eventually Ralph broke away and his hands reached down to his pants and he opened them to let his massive cock fly free. “Your turn honey” he said with a smile.

Dream Kimora smiled happily as she sunk to her knees and took the cock in her mouth. She hummed and sucked on it like a pro happily fingering herself under a micro-mini that looked like it would barley cover dream Kimora’s voluptuous ass.

“Thhhat it honey!” “You’re awesome!” “Uuhh Uhhh!” “Get ready!” “Here comes your favorite part!” Dream Ralph screamed and then unloaded in her mouth and then he quickly pulled out so he could finish on her face and chest. Dream Kimora exploded into a massive orgasm as he did this giggling happily after she swallowed, cause all good girls swallow she thought. Dream Kimora looked to her side as she heard clapping and saw Suzi standing there. “I told you sucking and fucking was fun!”

Kimora’s eyes flew open with a gag, nearly chocked on the large marker she had been unconsciously sucking on. She threw it away with disgust then just sat with her head in her hands wondering if she really was going crazy.

Kimora once again tried to get some work done but her injured finger slowed her usual speedy typing. Kimora stopped for a minute to inspect the digit. It didn’t look too swollen but for some reason the nail looked a little longer but she just attributed that to the bandage that was wrapped around it.

This went on for over 3 hours with Kimora trying to get work done but she couldn’t get in the groove today. Reading her legal papers only seemed to give her a headache and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat pulling at her clothes as the tingling sensation she felt that morning returned. The worse part was the way that her bra kept digging into her side and shoulders feeling way to tight.

Kimora just sighed and got up to use the bathroom and to splash some water on her face hoping that maybe that would snap her out of this funk. Kimora sat down on the toilet and quickly did her business, she didn’t seem to notice that the crotch of her panties was damp or the fact that her pubic hair was now almost completely gone. She washed her hands carefully trying to avoid getting her bandaged finger wet and then splashed some water on her face.

Kimora took a look at her face as she dried it and thought for a second that her lips looked slightly larger and her eyelashes longer but just passed it off. She then reapplied her makeup not even pausing to wonder why she had brought her purse with her to the restroom. She usually wore very little makeup but when she reapplied it this time she put it on a little heavier.

As Kimora walked back to her office she noticed that Suzi’s desk was unoccupied, she walked over to check it out. “Must be gone to the copy room.” She figured until she noticed that Ralph’s office door was opened just a crack and then heard a familiar giggle.

<Giggle> “Oh Ralphie I think it’s time I thanked you properly for those pretty flowers.” Suzi said lustfully.

“How you going to do that baby?” Ralph replied as Kimora heard what she swore was the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

<Giggle> “I’m going take care of that big problem you said just came up.”

“That’s awful nice of you Suzi.” she heard Ralph say.

Kimora slowly opened the door further so that she could look in but be mostly concealed. Kimora let out a low gasp as she took the scene in.

Ralph sat on the front of his desk facing the door with his eyes closed. Suzi was happily riding his cock with her dress and bra bunched around her waist letting her massive breasts jiggle freely. Her panties lay crumpled on the floor.

<Giggle> “Oh Ralphie!” That feels soooo awsome!” “Fuck Suzi’s cunt good!”

All Ralph could do was grunt loudly as he rammed his massive cock into Suzi’s naked sex.

Kimora want to run in screaming that they shouldn’t be doing that at work but remained frozen her hands slowly making their way to her chest and crotch. Kimora unknowingly began to massage her chest with one hand while the hand with the bandage began to rub around her privates.

Her hips began to move in time with Suzi’s motions while her hand began to grind deeper in the material of her dress.

Kimora was about to push her shirt up a little to get better access to her breast when she heard a gasp and a giggle. She looked up to see Suzi looking right her and all she did was blow a kiss and then go back to fucking Ralph who thankfully seemed to have his eyes closed.

Kimora ran to the elevator and quickly left the office and went across the street to a local deli to eat lunch and to recover from what she had witnessed.

Kimora didn’t really feel like eating but surprised herself when she ate an entire foot long sub, some chips, a drink and a desert.

While she sat nursing her drink she thought over Suzi and Ralph’s little love fest. Kimora knew that she should have said something or at least reported them to main partners upstairs. Kimora was afraid though that they wouldn’t believe, as Ralph was one of their favorites, then the embarrassing question of what she had been doing when she saw them might come up. Kimora decided to let it slide just hoping that it would be a one-time occurrence.

She quietly snuck back into the office hoping to avoid Suzi or Ralph. Her hopes were dashed though when she literally ran into Suzi coming out of the break room.

“Damn it! “Kimora cursed, as Suzi’s cup flew from her hand and impacted onto her dress.

“I’m so sorry Kimora I didn’t see you!” Suzi cried and ran to get some towels to try and dry Kimora’s skirt.

Kimora sat down at her desk holding her dress away from her legs the best she could. While doing this she noticed that sides that went around her hips were slightly tighter but yet the waist area was loose. She didn’t have long to consider this development when Suzi bounded into her office.

“Ralph had to leave cause he had a meeting and won’t be back today.” Suzi said nonchalantly as she tried to dry Kimora’s dress.

Kimora sighed in relief at that statement glad that Ralph couldn’t see her predicament.

“I guess me and Ralphie were a little loud huh?” Suzi said with a smile.

Kimora turned red and just stammered. “I..I’m sorry Suzi.”

<Giggle> “Don’t be!” “You really need to loosen up Kimora!” “Just cause you’re a professional doesn’t mean you like can’t have some fun!” Suzi said as she finished trying to save Kimora’s dress.

Kimora sat perplexed at that statement. She had spent almost her entire adult life studying and slaving away to get where she was and yet a small part of Kimora felt she had missed something.

“Maybe your right Suzi.” Kimora said with a surprised look on her face. Had she just agreed that she was uptight? She wondered momentarily but then decided that maybe she was, she laughed at this decision not noticing that the laugh turned into a tiny giggle.

“Well honey don’t think we can save that dress.” Suzi said with a pout.

“I can’t wear this wet thing the rest of the day!” Kimora lamented.

“Hmmm” Suzi said as she looked over Kimora. “Stand up for a sec, I wanna see something.”

Kimora did what she was told still holding the drenched garment away from her.

“I got a idea!” “Just take it off and button your jacket up all the way down, It’s long enough to look like a dress!” Suzi said proud of her idea.

“What?! “Are you crazy!” “It’s way too short!” Kimora sputtered.

“Come on!” It’s just us girls here, we can even leave early so that no one will see you.” “Sides you got nice legs might as well show em off!” Suzi countered.

Kimora knew that her legs were toned from her weekly trips to the gym but she could never show that much skin, it was improper!

Kimora paused though and thought back to her decision to loosen up a bit and with another laugh/giggle she figured to go for it.

“Oh goodie!” Suzi crooned as she saw Kimora sit down to begin to remove the soiled dress.

Kimora pulled her dress off her legs, Her skin goose pimpling up from the cool air of the office. Kimora quickly buttoned her jacket up and stood up.

“That looks great!” Suzi said with pride and dragged Kimora toward the bathroom.

Kimora’s jaw dropped when she stood in front of the mirror. The long jacket hung above her naked legs, the hem barely coming down past the top her thighs, her naturally mocha colored skin glistened in the light.

“Wow hun!” “You should wear skirts more often and not those silly long ones either!” “You gotta get some that show those gams off!” Suzi beamed.

As Kimora stood taking the sight before her she could only nod in agreement. She did have good legs! Why should she cover them up! She decided to go shopping soon to get some new ones, nothing as scandalous as Suzi’s though.

“I got a idea! Come on!” Suzi said and grabbed Kimora’s hand and hurriedly closed the office for the day and dragged Kimora to her car.

Kimora tried to keep the jacket/dress down as best she could, but with the way Suzi was moving she knew anyone that passed by would get a show.

“Where we going?” Kimora asked once they got to Suzi’s car.

“We’re going hit the mall and get you some new clothes!” Suzi said as she peeled out of the parking lot.

“Whhat?” Kimora stammered. “I can’t go out just wearing this!”

“Aww” “Come on it’s the still early, there won’t be many people there!” “Don’t you want to go show off your legs anyways?” “It will be fun!” <Giggle>

Kimora wanted to protest but that protest was suppressed by the urge to go out and show people her stuff.

<Giggle> “Ok you talked me into Suzi!” Kimora said with a smile not noticing she had giggled like Suzi.

Ch 4

Suzi pulled into the local mall and the two women made their way inside. Once inside Kimora started walking toward the JC Penny’s where she usually bought all of her clothes.

“Where you going?” Suzi asked pulling her to a stop. “I hope your not going in there!” “Their clothes are sooo boring!” “Follow me!”

Suzi dragged Kimora down the hall both girls drawing stares from the people they passed; Kimora felt a surge of pride from all the stares she was getting. She also felt a tingle in her pussy from all the attention but tried to ignore that sensation.

They eventually stopped in front of a store named TRENDZ it name spelled bright neon colors.

“This is one of my most favorite stores!” Suzi said as they entered.

“SUZI!!” Cooed the girl behind the checkout. “I haven’t you in like forever!”

“Forever was Saturday?” Suzi playfully answered.

“Well we were so busy working at the club that we couldn’t talk much.” She countered. “Who’s your friend Suzi?” offering her hand “I’m like Tami!” and you are?

Kimora blinked for a second as the girl before her offered her hand. She had the same hourglass figure and mountainous breasts that Suzi had the only difference was this girl was a beautiful ebony color with her hairy falling around her head laced with beads.

“I’m Kimora.” She finally answered and shook her hand while noticing the cherry red paint on its nails.

“Nice to meet you Kimmi!” she cooed. “How you know Suzi here?”

Kimora didn’t even bother to correct the girl about the name slip and just proceeded to retell the story of her and Suzi’s meeting.

“Wow!” “That’s like totally weird!” Tami exclaimed.

“So what can I help you with today?” Tami asked as Kimora browsed the racks.

“I was wanting some nice dresses that show off my legs but are tasteful.” Kimora said as she picked up a shiny leather dress that hung to just below her knees when she held it against her.

“Something like this or similar.” Kimora added and went to the dressing room to try it on. When she got inside she had problems getting the dress that was her normal size around her hips. She quickly pulled it off and got a similar dress but with an elastic waist that would easily allow her to fit. Kimora bought several dresses like that in various shades. What she didn’t notice was Tami and Suzi secretly buy and stick some micro-mini skirts and several tight pairs of sexy boy shorts into her bags

After getting a good supply of skirts, Suzi convinced Kimora to buy a large amount of trendy camisoles and tops. She once again missed the other women sticking lots of latex and leather tops in her bags that would either be very clingy or had plunging necklines.

“Now we need to get you some new shoes!” Suzi insisted and pulled Kimora toward the rear of the store.

“I got plenty of shoes Suzi.” Kimora protested but not too strongly as she realized she was having a ball shopping for clothes. “I never knew shopping could be this fun!” she thought with a slight giggle.

Kimora gasped as she looked over the shoes, while there were some sensible pairs most of the footwear was very brightly colored and had huge platforms and heels.

Kimora tried on some of sensible flats first, but took them off when she walked a few steps to try them and all they seemed to do were hurt her toes and feet. She next tried on some of the lower heeled shoes, ones similar in height to what she was wearing, and she bought several pairs of those before walking way from that section. Tami and Suzi just giggle as they once again surreptitiously slipped several of the 4-inch and higher heeled shoes into Kimora’s purchases.

<Giggle> “Hey Kimmi come here!” Tami yelled as she entered the jewelry section of the store. Kimora went to where she was called once again ignoring the name slip.

“Have a seat.” She motioned toward a chair.

“What for?” Kimora asked as she sat down, not realizing she still just wore her jacket as a faux bottom.

Tami just giggled and said “Me and Suzi are gonna pierce your ears so that you can wearing some pretty jewelry.”

Kimora wanted to protest but she just figured since she already splurged on all these clothes that getting pierced wouldn’t be that different.

Tami and Suzi quickly grabbed a piercing gun and gently grabbed Kimora’s ears.

<Giggle> “This might sting a little.” Suzi said as she depressed the trigger.

Kimora braced herself for the sting by closing her eyes tightly. She was pleasantly surprised when it didn’t hurt much at all. Kimora gasped though when Suzi pushed her back into a reclining position and before she could mount a complaint she pulled up Kimora sweater to just above her navel.

“Suzi what are yo..” was all she got out before Suzi leaned in and gave her a fierce kiss on the lips. Kimora tried to vainly push her away but her struggles quickly stopped when Suzi began to tease her breasts through her shirt all the while wrestling Kimora tongue to submission with her own.

Kimora just sat motionless as Suzi artfully teased her lips and breasts; she barely noticed that her top was now resting above her chest long with her bra. Kimora gasped loudly when Suzi and Tami each grabbed a nipple and quickly applied a larger piercing needle to each.

Kimora sat dazed as Suzi finally quit playing with her body. Kimora moaned pitifully for moment as it ended.

“Open your eyes Kimmi!” the two girls said with a giggle.

Kimora’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she looked into the mirror at her nude chest and torso, both nipples and her navel had been pierced! She now sported two golden rings from her chest and a shiny gem in her navel.

“Suzi! Tami!” “This is too much!” “Please take them out!” Kimora screeched.

<Giggle> “What for?” Suzi countered. “You look super sexy now!” “We will take them out though if you want to go back to being a boring little mouse.” She teased.

Kimora wanted to continue to argue to get them removed but that statement stopped her cold. She remembered her decision to loosen up a bit and with another quick giggle decided to keep them. She didn’t even really care that the earrings adorning her head were quite large; she just thought they looked great!

<Giggle> “I knew you would grow to like them!” Tami cheered.

“Well Tami, Kimmi and I have one more stop to make so we gotta run!” “See you this weekend at the club!” Suzi said as she bounced over and gave Tami a lingering kiss.

“K Suzi!” Tami said after finally breaking the hot kiss. She then walked over and without warning grabbed Kimora and kissed her similarly.

Kimora didn’t even bother to fight back and just absorbed the hot kiss from the lovely girl’s puffy lips. She even kissed back working her tongue into Tami’s mouth. They eventually broke this kiss with a fit of giggles.

“Cya this weekend too?” Tami asked hopefully.

“You can count on it!” Kimora said as she readjusted her bra and shirt, gasping loudly from the sensation of the nipple rings pressing into her much too tight bra.

“Where we going now?” Kimora asked, her head swimming in a pink cloud.

<Giggle> “In here!” Suzi answered happily as she and Kimora came to the Victoria’s Secret store. “We gotta get you some new undies if what I saw back at Tami’s store is what you usually wear.”

Kimora couldn’t agree more, not even caring that Suzi had seen her panties She hadn’t really thought that having pretty underwear was necessary but after her decision to loosen up a little, what she was wearing felt so...plain.

The two girls quickly dug into the racks and shelves, grabbing several different sets of lacy bras and panties. Kimora slipped into a dressing room to try on a bra but she didn’t notice or care that she had left the door open quite a bit, giving anyone that walked by a show.

A saleswoman walked by though and closed the door as she poked her head in to see what Kimora was doing.

“Can I help you miss?” the woman asked.

“Yeah I grabbed these bras to try on but they don’t seem to fit, they are my usual size though.” Kimora said with frustration.

“Well what size are you?” the woman asked as she pulled a cloth tape measure from her pocket.

“AA” “Well at least I was, I’ve been having some swelling recently.” Kimora answered as she carefully cushioned her breast in her hands. She could swear they were larger than they were this morning upgrading from a small orange to a large grapefruit.

“AA?” “Your joking right?” the salesgirl asked in disbelief as she measured Kimora. “Your at least an BB or maybe even a C.

Kimora did her best to stifle a moan as the salesgirl measured her, the girls fingers and hand tracing across her sensitive chest which was even more so now with her new jewelry.

“Ok! Ok!” “I believe you.” Kimora said while pulling was from the wonderful sensation of the girl’s touch. “Is it weird to have such a sudden growth?” Kimora asked as she went to replace her bras with her jacket pulled loosely around her naked top.

“I’m no doctor lady.” The girl said with a huff as she walked beside Kimora trying to shield her from the other customer so they wouldn’t see Kimora new breasts jiggle free of her unbutton jacket.

As Kimora walked to replace her bras, she had to stifle another moan as her jacket rubbed against her exposed nipples and it’s rings. Kimora decided that she liked the feel of her breasts roaming free and only bought a few bras.

While Kimora was discovering the joy of going braless, Suzi was buying her several outfits of lingerie, pairs of garters and stockings, a sheer nightgown and a pair of fuzzy high heeled slippers. “Kimmi’s going love all the surprise stuff me and Tami got her!” Suzi thought happily.

The two women finally left the mall barely able to carry all their bags; luckily several very enthusiastic men helped them out. Kimora let out another uncharacteristic giggle as she realized she had only buttoned her jacket part of the way, giving the men a good look at her newly developed valley of cleavage.

“Cya tomorrow Kimmi!” Suzi cooed as she dropped Kimora off at her house.

“Byeeee” She cooed back and bounded happily into her house.

Kimora went into her bedroom and threw open her closet. She sighed at what she saw. She didn’t realize it until today but ALL of her clothes were boring and drab! How had she worn such things? She opened the trash bags she had brought in with her and completely cleaned out her closet and dresser. “I’ll like take that old stuff to the goodwill or something.” Kimora thought as she hung her new wardrobe.

Kimora giggled with surprise as she found Suzi’s and Tami’s gifts. “Those girls are so naughty!” she though.

After Kimora finished stocking her clothes except for a pair of French cut panties, the fuzzy slippers and the robe that she planned to wear after her bath once again deciding to go without a bra.

Kimora traipsed across her room nude toward the bathroom when she happened to see a picture of her parents that stopped her cold.

She could almost hear them calling her a slut. “Kimora Lei!” the picture seemed to scream. “Walking around naked?!” “And you have those things in your skin!” “You look like a whore!”

This broke Kimora out of her happy little trance as she took a look at herself in the mirror. The joy she felt earlier was replaced by shame and embarrassment. “What have I done?” she lamented quickly jumping in the tub and finally breaking down into fit of sobs as she let the warm water envelop her.

Kimora sat in the tub sobbing trying to figure out what was going on with her. First she started have the strange dreams, she next watched Suzi get fucked at the office and then let her take her to the mall half naked and buy lots of very revealing clothes. To top it off she was now pierced in areas she knew a good girl shouldn’t be. She lowered her hair under the water momentarily so that she could wash it. Kimora noticed that it seemed to be thicker as her hands ran through it, she was shocked to feel that not only was it thicker it now hung to the bottom of her neck. Kimora leapt from the tub and started to dry herself.

“I gotta figure this out! “She said not noticing that her voice was now slightly higher. Kimora stood to dry herself making extra sure to avoid her chest as much as possible just spot drying it. Kimora failed to notice that her pussy was now completely bald. Her shocks continued as she finished drying her hair, it now curled around her face and head,. Kimora could almost swear that it was slightly a lighter color too but just figured it was from the lights.

Kimora grabbed the sheer robe, lacy panties and the fuzzy high-heeled slippers and threw them on without truly realizing what she was wearing and ran to her PC. Kimora quickly went to Google and searched for strange body growth and sexual dreams. She found several pages that said while body growth was strange it could be a symptom of stress or a change in diet. The dream answers were less comforting. It looked like dreaming about sex could mean you were repressed. She eventually gave up reading the pages confident now that her strange behavior was from the accident and the large promotion at work.

Kimora sat holding the picture of her parents as she tried to reconcile the other information she had received. “Was she truly sexually repressed?” She thought as she sat wondering what her parents would think they were still alive and told them all this.

As Kimora sat thinking she had shamed her parents some other feelings started creeping in her head. Those feelings were anger and resentment. She always thought she had a good childhood but the more she thought about it the more it angered her. Kimora remembered not being able to date or even have any male friends in high school.

Her parents had even forbidden her from attending her senior prom. They always had pressured her to study hard, saying such things were worthless endeavors that wouldn’t be useful if she wanted to be successful.

“I’m a 28 year old woman!” she screamed internally. “I love my parents but I need to quit letting their memory control my life!” she thought with conviction. “If I want to wear clothes that show of my body so be it!” Kimora said out loud as if she was trying to drive the spirits of her parents from her home.

As Kimora said this she felt a giant weight lift of her conscience. “If Kimmi wants to have fun so be it!” <Giggle> “Had she called herself Kimmi?” she wondered for a brief moment as she finished the statement.

The more she thought about this, the more she decided that maybe going by Kimmi wouldn’t be so bad. Kimora in her mind was a mousy little girl that let her dead parents control everything she did. Kimmi though was professional woman that knew how to have a little fun.

With that decided Kimmi sat down to watch her favorite history program. She quickly lost interests as she realized that she didn’t really care what a bunch of old dead people did thousands of years before she was born. She quickly found a showing of The Girls Next Door on E! and sat enraptured in the show.

<Giggle> Kendra, Holly and Bridget sure know how to have fun!” she ascertained. A small part of Kimmi wondered what would be like to pose for Playboy and be famous for just being pretty. “I’ll never be that pretty.” She thought sadly.

“Suzi said she did some modeling.” Kimmi remember. “I wonder if she has ever tried out?” “Tami and her could be in Playboy no problem.” She figured.

After that went off she flipped around aimlessly until she found one of her favorite movies on Cinemax. Kimmi watched it for a little bit before leaving it there and went into the kitchen to fix some food.

Kimmi couldn’t find anything she wanted though and called the local pizza shop. She went back to watching her movie while she waited the twenty minutes for the pizza to arrive.