The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO BITES

BY JAS7375

Ch 5

<Ding Dong> Steve rang the doorbell with a sigh. He hated his job. If he didn’t need the extra money to help pay for college he would have quit long ago. He didn’t know what he hated more, the awful hours or the stupid uniform he was forced to wear.

The uniform was bright red with either pants or shorts depending on the weather. The pants were so cheap they didn’t even button and were held closed by a large strip of Velcro. The shirt had the words PIZZA PALACE across the chest with his name in white letters above his right pec.

Steve cursed under his breath at he looked at the address on the order. “Lei” it said. “Great” he thought in disgust. Ms. Lei was well known at the shop and all the delivery boys hated her. She never tipped them and hardly ever said “Thank You.”

“Commming!” he heard a squeaky voice say behind the door.

“Pizza for..” Steve managed to finish before his voice dropped off at the sight before him.

Kimmi stood in the doorway with her sheer robe pulled around her body, her erect and adorned nipples poking into the fabric.

<Giggle> “How much I owe you?” Kimmi asked as she stood with her purse in hand. She thought momentary that she should have at least put on a top but then remembered how mean she had been to the past boys and wanted to make up to the next one.

“F.fifteen dollars” he stammered trying not to stare. Steve turned red as felt the stirring of an erection starting in his pants.

Kimmi opened her purse and saw quite a bit of cash but she was feeling a little naughty and only pulled out a ten and a couple of ones.

“Well damn it!” She cursed, “This is all I got.” Kimmi said with mock anger.

“Well Ms. I can’t go back short, guess no pizza for you.” Steve said as tried to tear his eyes off the half nude women and turned to leave.

Kimmi glanced down with a wicked smile internally proud of the reaction she was obviously provoking.

“There’s absolutely nothing I could do to keep that pizza?” She asked as she seductively walked in front Steve making sure to wiggle her hips and she slowly spread her robe open enough to let her breasts loose from underneath it. Kimmi then began to run a fingernail up and down his chest.

“I..I” was all Steve could manage as Kimmi’s hand reached the Velcro strap on his pants and with a loud rip she loosened it.

<Giggle> “Your really sure there’s nothing I could do Stevie?” Kimmi taunted as she fished his engorged cock from its prison.

“Oh lord!” Steve muttered as Kimmi began to stroke his shaft. She then leaned in and kissed him fiercely forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Steve’s eyes just rolled back in his head, he could tell he wasn’t going to last long, this woman seemed to know exactly how to get him off.

Kimmi just giggled around his mouth as she felt his cock twitch violently as it spewed its load onto her hand. <Giggle> “That a good payment?” Kimmi laughed as she withdrew her hand and licked it clean. Kimmi didn’t really seem to care that until just now she had never swallowed cum except for the tiny bit she had cleaned off Suzi the other day in the car but discovered she loved the taste.

“Th..hat’s fine.” He gasped as he pulled his pants back together and quickly made his way to the door. Steve made a silent promise to himself to make up some horror story about this delivery knowing the other guys at the shop would now send him on this run every time just to fuck with him.

“Maybe next time I’ll let you sample my pie Stevie!” Kimmi teased as she closed the door behind him. Steve just about fainted at that statement and ran to his car and drove to a secluded area to get himself off again thinking about that scenario.

Soon as the door closed Kimmi collapsed into a fit of giggles. “Like oh my god! I can’t believe I did that!” she thought as she munched on a piece of pizza. “That was like so bad!” she thought as she tore through the pie surprising herself at how hungry she was. “I can’t wait to tell Suzi!” she thought happily not really caring that just two days ago she would have been mortified to share anything so tawdry.

Kimmi was amazed to find herself polishing off an entire medium pizza solo. “Man I must have been starved!” she thought in disbelief.

Kimmi eventually settled back down after her little escapade to watch some more TV. She was slightly annoyed that thanks to her little prank she had missed the rest of her movie. Kimmi just giggled though thinking it was well worth it.

Kimmi was about to change the channel again when she noticed what was on. She knew that Cinemax was infamous for showing softcore adult movies late at night and she had always avoided them thinking they were disgusting. Now however she couldn’t help but watch.

Kimmi wasn’t sure of the title but the scene on screen right now was of three women in a beauty salon with the one in the chair being teased by the other two.

ACTRESS #1

“What are you two doing?” she asked as her companions began to pull at her clothes.

ACTREESS #2

“You said you wanted to get revenge on Brad for sleeping with his old girlfriend.” Well were going to help you!”

ACTRESS #3

“Yeah let us show you how you know you wanted to be treated.”

The two women finished stripping their friend all the while she protested in mock anger. The scene quickly developed into a Sapphic orgy.

Kimmi gasped as she realized this reminded her of earlier at the mall when Suzi had “attacked” her.

Kimmi began to slowly rub her nipples with her hands completely enthralled by the scene on the TV. Her eyes closed as she replayed the mall incident in her head.

Instead of breaking the kissing Suzi just increased her assault on Kimmi’s body and she moaned wantonly, as in her dream Suzi and Tami instead of letting go after piercing her nipples, they just began to suck on them.

In the dream Kimmi playfully pushed the two girls away and completely stripped her top leaving her only in her old white panties.

<Giggle> Take those off too!” Tami encouraged and reached up to help remove them, in her dream and in real life Kimmi lifted her hips and slid her moist panties to the floor.

In her dream Tami’s long nails caressed Kimmi’s legs as she slowly pushed them apart all the while Suzi sucked happily on her breasts alternating between the once again mountainous orbs. In the dream Tami’s tongue snaked up the inside of Kimmi’s thigh until it found its mark and plunged into her dripping cunt. Meanwhile Kimmi sat on her couch and could only moan as her fingers parted her netherlips and quickly found her erect clit.

Kimmi began to buck her hips in time with her fingers actions; she was so wet that she easily slipped three fingers inside her snatch. In her dream she did the same bucking motion to Tami’s tongue.

Kimmi masturbated fiercely for an undetermined amount of time her hand and hips moving as one. She felt a tingle building in her cunt, it slowly grew from a tingle to a small wave and then that wave grew larger and larger until it became a tsunami then the tsunami broke, tearing through what had been Kimmi long repressed body.

Kimmi could only scream, “Kimmi’s gonna cum, Kimmi’s gonna cum! gonna.....CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” She howled as the massive orgasm rippled through her body, She pulled her now longer and more slender fingers from her snatch and licked it clean loving the taste almost as much as she had Steve’s cum. She quickly reinserted her fingers into her pussy and rode them to several more orgasms before tiring and passing out with her fingers happily buried in her pussy.

Ch 6

Kimmi woke herself in the morning with another round of self-gratification, happily rolling her breasts and nipples with one hand while the other worked on her hungry sex. Kimmi couldn’t believe she had forsaken such a wonderful treat for such a long time. She wondered how her parents could have considered something like this a sin Kimmi dimly thought as another glorious orgasm ripped through her body.

Kimmi eventually finished her new favorite pastime and got ready to go to work.

Kimmi took a quick bath trying her best not to fall into another session of self -love. She almost succeeded.

<Giggle> I’m like gonna be sooo late she thought as she toweled herself off. Kimmi gasped out loud as she dried. Kimmi had been so absorbed in her love fest that she failed to notice that her breasts had once again gone into another growth spurt. Where yesterday they had been the size of a large grapefruit they were now the size of a small baby watermelon.

<Giggle> “Kimmi’s breasts got bigger again.” Kimmi though happily as she cupped her new acquisitions in her hands but she thought for a second about that, they were now much larger than she had ever been and calling them breasts seemed so...clinical. “Titties!” she exclaimed with glee and a fit of giggles. “Titties,titties,titties! She repeated with joy, loving to say the word more each time.

Kimmi made another discover as she examined herself in the mirror. Her hair was now longer too, it now cascaded down to just below her shoulders curling even more so than before and her hair was definitely a lighter shade appearing to have blonde highlights throughout it.

“Pretty!” Kimmi cooed as she twirled her finger through a lock of her hair.

Kimmi then began to apply her makeup. She made sure to put on her brightest red lipstick and covered it with gloss. Kimmi then applied her eye shadow and mascara. Kimmi used some that had glitter in the mix and was a dark purple. Kimmi finished by using some pink rouge. She finished decorating her head by placing two large golden earrings on.

“Now what to wear?” Kimmi wondered as she browsed her new wardrobe nude.

“I want to wear something special, to show everyone the new liberated me!” Kimmi though as her search continued, then an idea flashed through her head and she ran to her bedroom and pulled a long plastic storage bin from under her bed.

Written on it’s top in large black letters were the words St. Elizabeth’s. Kimmi popped the seal and dug through the contents. St. Elizabeth’s was the private school that her parents insisted she attend instead of public schools.

“Probably another reason why I was so repressed.” She thought.

While St. Elizabeth’s was a co-ed school the nuns that ran it were extremely strict like Kimmi’s parents and quickly broke up any type of romantic couplings.

“Here we go!” Kimmi thought with success as she pulled out her old school outfit.

It was the typical school outfit. The tartan skirt, the white-collar skirt and tie and a pair of black Mary Jane shoes, Kimmi quickly slipped the skirt on over one of new thong panties. Kimmi broke into another fit of giggle as she smoothed the skirt out while gazing at herself in the mirror. The skirt, which previously had come down to just above her knees, had risen quite a bit. The rising of the hemline was a combination of Kimmi’s much more voluptuous figure and the fact that her height had jumped from 5′0″ to around 5′4″ to 5′5″.

The dress’s hem now rested on the upper half of her thighs. If she were to bend over to pick up anything, anyone looking would easily see her pink thong, the thought of which only served to send Kimmi into another fit of giggles.

Kimmi threw the shoes back in the container because they were much too flat footed for her new tastes. After slipping on a pair of white stockings and garters, which ended just a few inches below the hem of the skirt, Kimmi slipped on a pair of 5 inch black stilettos.

Kimmi completed the outfit by putting the shirt on, sans bra and only buttoned it up halfway leaving several of the top buttons undone to give everyone a good look at her new cleavage.

She then returned to the bathroom and did her hair up into two pigtails. Thinking happily “Wait til they get a load of me!”

Kimmi eventually finished her outfit and stood inspecting herself in the mirror as she waited for Suzi to arrive.

<Giggle> “I look like totally hot!” she ascertained.

Kimmi now looked like a super sexed version of a schoolgirl.

“Ralphie is going faint!” she giggled with pride as her doorbell rang.

“Goood morning Kimmi errr sorry Kimora.” Suzi said as she entered the house as she took in Kimmi’s new look.

<Giggle> “Like oh my god Kimora you look hot!” Suzi gushed as she looked at her transformed friend.

<Giggle>“ Thanks Suzi!” “I’m wearing a lot of the pretty stuff you and Tami got me yesterday!” Kimmi said as she modeled for Suzi. “Oh by the way I don’t care if you call me Kimmi, Kimora sounds like so boring!” “Kimmi sounds like a girl that’s ready to have some fun!” She informed Suzi.

<Giggle> “Oh I’m like so sorry!” Suzi said with a grin.

“Sorry about what?” Kimmi asked perplexed.

“Sorry that that bug that crawled up your ass died!” Suzi answered in a fit of giggles.

<Giggle> “Why you!” “That’s so wrong!” Kimmi protested as she playfully slapped Suzi’s black mini skirted ass.

<Giggle> “Well lets get going, Ralphie is going think we’ve been a another accident.”

<Giggle> “Wait a second!” Kimmi said and ran the best she could in her heels to her closet and pulled out a long dress coat and a wig.

“What you going to do with that?” Suzi asked quizzically.

“I’m going to play a little joke on Ralphie.” “When he first sees me, he will think it’s the same old Kimora but then I’ll give him a big surprise!” <Giggle>

<Giggle> “Your so naughty!” Suzi said with glee.

Kimmi held the coat and wig under her arm and both beautiful women wiggled to the door laughing about the joke that they were going to play.

The local paperboy just about ran into a tree as he watched the girls leave. The one dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and the redhead dressed in a black mini skirt, red camisole and matching red platform heels. The girls looked like they were dressed for a night on the town rather than work at an office.

Kimmi and Suzi had a blast driving to work, singing along with every trendy pop song that came across the radio. The thought that until recently Kimmi hated this kind of music never entered her mind she was having so much fun!

Suzi pulled into the parking lot of their office and Kimmi quickly put on the coat and wig and they both hurriedly ran to get upstairs and in place before Ralph came in.

Ch 7

Ralph arrived at work about thirty minutes later and seemed a little surprised to find Suzi and Kimora already there.

“You ladies are in early.” “There something wrong?” Ralph asked as he leered down the top of Suzi’s shirt taking in the unobstructed view of her breasts.

<Giggle> “Not really.” Suzi answered. “Me and Kimmi are just trying to make up for the work we have missed recently.

“Don’t let Kimora hear you call her that Suzi, you know how she hates it.” Ralph warned with a smile.

“Aww it’s ok.” Kimmi said that she didn’t mind it.” Suzi said as she sat typing up a legal brief. “Oh by the way, Kimmi said she wants to talk to you about what happened the other day.”

Ralph rolled his eyes at this and just sighed. “Knew this was coming sooner or later.” He surmised.

As he walked toward Kimora’s office he hoped that she wasn’t going to try and slap a sexual harassment suit on him. He knew she had enjoyed his kiss a lot more than she had let on. He was so deep in thought about getting sued or worse fired for his little kiss that he didn’t notice Suzi sneaking the best she could in her high heels behind him.

Ralph knocked softly and entered Kimora’s office.

“You wanted to see me Kimmi?” he asked with trepidation as he waited to see if she would reprimand him for calling her Kimmi.

“Yes I did Ralph.” “Have a seat.” Kimmi said in her best serious voice. “We need to talk about what happened yesterday.” Internally Kimmi was about to burst into a fit of laughter.

She then got up and walked over toward the seated Ralph.

Ralph looked confused as she drew closer, wasn’t Kimora shorter he though and then he noticed her heels. “I know she’s never worn those before.” He determined as she stopped in front of him.

Meanwhile Suzi had slipped quietly into the office and softly shut the door behind her, giggling softly at the little play before her.

“Kimora please let me apologize.” Ralph stammered as Kimmi paced before him.

“It’s ok if you call me Kimmi.” She said to the stunned man as she began to slowly unbutton her coat.

“Kim.. what are?” was all that came from Ralph’s mouth as Kimmi finished unbuttoning her coat and with a flourish she whipped it and then her wig off.

Ralph sat dumbstruck as he took in Kimmi’s new look and greatly improved figure.

<Giggle> “What’s a matter Ralphie?” “Cat got your tongue?” “Guess I’ll have to check!” Kimmi said with lust in her voice as she grabbed the stunned man’s head and plunged her tongue into his mouth.

“Mmmrrgll” was all that came from Ralph’s mouth as he received his surprise tongue-lashing, he quickly recovered though and began kiss Kimmi back with equal passion. They remained lip locked for several minutes their tongues and mouths intertwined in lust.

Ralph eventually broke the kiss and without saying a word reached up and ripped Kimmi shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. He just laughed as he saw her ring adorned nipples and then took one into his mouth, teasing and sucking on the ring.

Kimmi just gasped at this motion, she knew playing with her nipples felt good but it paled in comparison to the sensation she was feeling now.

“Kimmi likes that huh?” Ralph teased as he watched her reaction and then went back to his work redoubling his effort.

Kimmi quickly reached down and began to fumble with the belt and buttons on Ralph’s pants. “Oh my!” she exclaimed as Ralph’s 8 inch cock popped from it’s prison, already hard from their previous foreplay.

<Giggle> “Uh oh!” “I gave Ralphie a stiffy!” “Guess I should take care of that!” she cooed as she dropped to her knees and positioned herself to where she could take it in her mouth while Ralph still played with her breasts.

Kimmi slowly kissed the glans of the erect cock before her and then worked her way down the shaft, peppering it with kisses. When she reached Ralph’s testicles she kissed those too and then began to work her way back up switching from kisses to long loving licks.

“Mmm tasty!” Kimmi exclaimed as she reached the top again and then began to suck Ralph off with precision.

“Oh that’s great Kimmi!” Ralph said encouragingly as he savored the feeling of his former stuck up co-worker working his cock like a pro.

Kimmi worked his shaft in and out of her mouth, making loud sucking noises as she did. “I should have done this for that pizza boy last night.” She thought happily. “Oh well there’s next time!” she giggled internally.

“Guess you’re not mad about that kiss anymore? Ralph grunted as he continued to tease Kimmi’s now very erect nipples.

“Uh uh” She moaned around his cock.

This continued for several minutes until Ralph felt a twitch in his cock.

“You might wanna pull of it hun, it’s about to blow.” Ralph warned.

This statement only caused Kimmi to redouble her efforts and soon enough she was rewarded for her effort.

“Oh lorddddddddd!!” Ralph exclaimed as he unloaded into Kimmi’s mouth.

Kimmi pulled back a little to let him slip out and he sprayed the rest onto her face and chest.

<Giggle> I hit the jackpot!” Kimmi screamed as she was covered in Ralph’s spunk.

Ralph was so turned on though he didn’t go completely limp, and after a few encouraging strokes from Kimmi he was rock hard again.

“Payback is only fair.” Ralph stated and pulled Kimmi to her feet momentarily; he then reached over and pushed her brief skirt up around her slender waist and then ripped her thong from her body and pulled her now very moist cunt toward his rod.

Kimmi took a deep breath as she readied herself to be deflowered; she was slightly surprised and a little relieved, as when Ralph plunged his hot rod into her cunt it didn’t hurt at all, as if she didn’t have a hymen but that was silly she was a virgin. Maybe with all her body changes that had changed too, Kimmi though briefly before she totally lost herself in Ralph’s lovemaking.

Once again Kimmi was surprised in the difference between self-love and the act of having an actual cock deeply plunged into her. Kimmi could only moan and wail wantonly as Ralph fucked her expertly.

“Yeah that’s right! Fuck Kimmi’s cunt!” she commanded. “Fill me full of your love muscle Ralphie!”

“As you wish!” Ralph grunted and picked up his speed and ferocity.

Kimmi meanwhile starting raising and lowering herself off Ralph’s cock in perfect time with his thrusts.

“Gwwadd! Kimmi you’re so tight!” Ralph moaned as he stood with Kimmi still attached to his lap and pushed her onto her hands and knees facing the door. Ralph then began to ride her doggie style. Kimmi moans grew louder as he preformed this motion.

Ralph didn’t stay in this position long and fell on his back while Kimmi rode him cowgirl style.

While happily riding Ralph’s bucking hip, Kimmi heard a moan that wasn’t her own and look over toward to the door. She spied Suzi propped against it with her top down and several fingers plunged into her crotch.

Kimmi just giggled and blew her a kiss and redoubled her efforts on Ralph’s tool not taking her eyes from Suzi’s.

The torrid sex continued for several more minutes with Kimmi teasing and squeezing Ralph’s rod with her now well muscled and skilled pussy. Kimmi felt a familiar wave building in her now but much more powerful than the self inflicted ones she had been experiencing.

“Kimmi’s gonna cum!” She moaned and felt that Ralph didn’t have long left either as his cock began to twitch within her.

“Gonna...Gonnna..................Cummmmmmmmmmmmm!” She screamed as she exploded in her most powerful orgasm yet, and after that one quickly launched into a steady stream of them.

Kimmi felt her pussy grasp tightly around Ralph’s cock as he unloaded his spunk into her.

“Uhhhhhhhh!” Ralph grunted as he spent his load.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” came another scream from across the room as Suzi let loose from her own self induced orgasm.

<Giggle> that was fantastic!” Kimmi said breathlessly as she finished riding the crest of her final orgasm. She pulled herself off Ralph’s spent cock and lovingly kiss him.

“I like sooo needed that Ralphie!” Kimmi cooed as she tried to collect her clothes.

“I..I don’t what’s got into you Kimmi but I like it.” Ralph said as he similar redressed himself.

<Giggle> I decided to live life to the fullest!” Kimmi answered as she walked over to Suzi and lightly kissed her on the lips.

“You like our little show baby?” Kimmi teased as she helped Suzi straighten herself up.

<Giggle> “That was like the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.” Suzi exclaimed.

“Well ladies as much fun as this was we better attempt to get some work done before the big wigs upstairs fire us all.” Ralph said as he finished redressing.

“That doesn’t mean we can’t have fun at work we just got to be careful.” Ralph warned as he walked out the door with Suzi quickly following.

<Giggle> “I’ll cya at lunch Kimmi!” Suzi cooed as she shut the door behind her.

Kimmi sighed as she sat down behind her desk trying to get into her work. She spent almost an hour attempting to work on some papers but like yesterday the legal terms and phrases just gave her a headache. “I can’t believe I wasted four years of my life on this stuff!” She bemoaned. “I wish I had a fun job where I didn’t have to think as hard!” She cried.

Kimmi then just pushed her papers to the side and slipped a copy of cosmo from her purse and took to reading it, happily losing herself in it.

After finishing with the book she turned on the TV in her office that she once used to watch important videos about cases, she instead turned to the daytime soaps and watched them until it was time for lunch.

Ch 8

Kimmi and Suzi sat in the local dinner giggling at all the attention they were receiving especially Kimmi who was now sans panties and had her now button less shirt tied in a knot just below her breasts after her little escapade in the office.

“You ever wish you had a job that was a lot more fun?” Kimmi asked as she ate her sandwich.

<Giggle> “You too?!” Suzi gasped in surprise. “Ralphie is a hunk and all but that job is sooo boring!” “I only took it cause the club I work at was having some slow business.”

“What club is this?” Kimmi asked, her interest peaked; maybe she could get a job there too.

<Giggle> “The one we’re going to tonight.” Suzi teased. “I’m not telling you the name or what goes on there! It’s going be a surprise”. She said with a grin.

<Giggle> “Your such a tease!” Kimmi said as her cell phone began to ring. Her ring tone was a snippet of the song she and Suzi loved singing.

“Hello.” Kimmi cooed as she seductively sucked on her straw must to the discomfort of the young busboy cleaning the table next to them.

“Hello Ms. Lei?” “This is Mike down at the garage.” “I got some good news for you, the parts for your car arrived earlier than we though and it’s ready to go.”

“That’s like great news Mikey!” “I’ll be right down to get it!” Kimmi said with glee and hung up.

“Who was that?” Suzi asked as she finished her meal.

“That was Mikey from the garage where I took my car, he said it’s fixed and I can come and get it.” Kimmi said as she and Suzi got up to leave but not before she “accidentally” dropped her purse and bent over as far as she could to pick it up, right in front of the busboy.

<Giggle> “Whoopsie!” Kimmi said staying bent over far longer than necessary to retrieve her purse. The girls could only giggle as they heard the sound of falling plates and glasses behind them as they wiggled out the door.

It didn’t take much to convince Ralph to let them leave early, just a quick duel blowjob from the girls and he was more than happy to let them leave.

<Giggle> “Ralphie is like so nice for letting us leave.” Kimmi said as she reapplied her makeup. “I’ll miss him if we quit.”

<Giggle> “Just cause we won’t be working for him anymore, doesn’t mean we can’t stop by sometimes to help him relieve some stress.” Suzi said with a wink.

“Well job or no job first thing I’m doing is getting rid of that old rattletrap I drive, it’s like so ugly.” Kimmi said wrinkling her cute button nose in disgust.

<Giggle> I want a hot little car like this one, it’s so sexy like it’s owner!” Kimmi said gushing with praise.

<Giggle> “Aww!” “Your so sweet honey.” Suzi said at the compliment.

“Well it’s true!” “I don’t know what I would be doing if I hadn’t met you on that bus.” “Probably still wearing those boring clothes and being all stuck up and no fun!” “Somehow I think just being around you has like released the hottie that was hiding in me. <Giggle> Kimmi said as she cupped her breasts with glee.

Kimmi squealed with joy when she did this as she noticed she had experienced another growth spurt her breasts were now the same massive orbs she sported in her dreams.

<Giggle> “Weee!” “I like got my dream titties now!” she exclaimed as she untied her shirt to get a good look at her new growth.

<Giggle> “Dream titties?” Suzi said quizzically.

<Giggle> “Yeah I’ve like been having dreams where my titties were this big and sexy and now my dream has come true!” Kimmi said proudly as she attempted to see if she could suck on her own nipple, then cooed and moaned when she succeeded.

<Giggle> “That’s great!” “I know I love mine!” Suzi said as she pulled her shirt quickly over her head as Kimmi steered momentarily to unleash her equally impressive mounds.

<Giggle> “We’re like sexy titties sisters!” Suzi cooed as the cool air of the car’s air conditioner cause both women’s nipples to harden.

“Your soo right “sis”! Kimmi laughed as she leaned over and began sucking on one of Suzi’s exposed breasts.

“Ooo” she moaned and tried her best not to run off the road.

Kimmi then reached over and under her skirt to find her waiting cunt.

“This is for helping me find my true self.” Kimmi breathed lustily as she began to finger fuck her best friend.

“Your welcoommmme!” Suzi hissed as she tried to buck her hips in time with Kimmi’s fingers.

Any drivers in vehicles that were higher off the ground than the low-slung sport car were treated to quite the sight if they happened to glance down as they pass. Two buxom beauties topless with ones lips attached to the others breast and a hand disappeared beneath her skirt.

“Awww Gwadddd!” Suzi moaned as she finally climaxed after several minutes of Kimmi’s expert menstruations.

“Your welcome too.” Kimmi exclaimed as she licked her hand clean. “Yummy like honey.” She thought happily as she finished cleaning Suzi’s love juice from her hand.

<Giggle> “Guess that means your finger is all better?” Suzi gasped as she tried to collect herself after the wonderful orgasm.

“I guess so.” Kimmi replied. She had almost totally forgotten about her injured digit with all the other changes she was going through.

Kimmi held the hand up that the finger was attached to and was pleased to see that it was completely healed. She also loved the bright red nail polish that her inch long nails sported.

<Giggle> “Yup all better!” Kimmi happily exclaimed as she looked at her now slightly darker colored hand, Kimmi had been so distracted by her body’s new growth that she hadn’t really noticed that her entire body was now a slightly darker color as if she spent a lot of time in the sun or a tanning bed.

Kimmi was also ecstatic to see in the car’s mirror that her hair was now completely platinum blonde that fluffed and curled its way down to her now bubble shaped ass.

<Giggle> “I got my dream body now!” Kiimmi said to herself with glee as she began to twirl a blonde lock in her finger.