The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Body

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction which contains a lot of things which are impossible, at least as far as I know. If these things were possible, they would mostly be illegal and unethical. It also contains a lot of sex. Sex is possible, legal, and ethical, but if you are under 18, offended by sex, or in some jurisdiction in which reading about sex is illegal, please don’t read this because you probably will be offended!

Chapter 1

Jack opened the door to his girlfriend Beth as the taxi drew away from the curb. ‘Hey honey, how’re you?’ he politely enquired, kissing her proffered cheek in a chaste manner. She gave him a wan smile and handed him her bad. She’d been away on business for the last week, a timely interception into their relationship. They’d been arguing for a long time before she left and the interlude had been good for both of them. She removed her sunglasses, discarding them on the hall table and smoothed out her skirt on her long thin legs. She was feeling tired and a little cranky from the trip. She was an attractive girl of 25 but was a bit of a bean pole in shape with hardly a curve in sight. It was matched in her personality as well with a fairly austere view on life. She and Jack had been together for a about 4 years now since they had met in their final year at university together. They’d both come out of fairly horrendous situations. Jack had broken up with his childhood sweetheart and Beth had lost her parents in a car crash 6 months previously. They’d found each other in their grief and just seemed to stay together.

Certainly Jack had found the going tough recently. Beth was not a broad minded lover and was a bit of a prude. This hadn’t been a problem in the past as she had been kind and sweet and they’d enjoyed their relationship on various other levels. However as time had gone on, they’d started to grow apart and she’d been more and more malicious and curt with him. He’d had enough and things were coming to a head.

Ignoring the cold shoulder that he’d received on her entrance, ‘Do you want a drink?’

‘Mmmm, that would be nice. A grey goose martini would go down perfectly.’

Jack ignored the fact that it wasn’t something that he could just pour but something he’d have to make but went in to the kitchen and concocted it. However the small vial of powder that he added to the drink then stirred to dissolve it was definitely not on the ingredient list.

‘There you guy, honey.’ She sat down in the living room and took a sip of her drink, frowning slightly at the slightly bitter aftertaste from the drink. Looking up she frowned at a large container in the corner of the room. Jack sat down in one of the armchairs and sat there smiling at her. Beth thought the smile was a little creepy, but she drained the rest of her drink and sighed. ‘Are you ok Jack? You’ve been sitting there staring at me, it’s freaking me out!’

‘How are you feeling Beth? Your eyes look a little unfocussed and your head is drooping.’

‘I don’t know, I feel soo tired. I’m just going to have a little nap here for awhile.’ Beth’s world went blank.

When she came to, things were different. For starters she was now on the floor and from the feelings in her legs and wrists, she was bound hand and foot and her mouth was taped. She groggily looked around from her perspective on the floor. She gave a small shriek of surprise when she saw a prone shape laying next to her a metre away. It looked like a body but she couldn’t tell as it was covered by a sheet. Craning her neck up she could see that Jack was sitting in the same chair.

‘Before you start to speak and ruin this little moment of mine, let me explain why you are now in the position you are now and why I can do this without fear of retribution from your razor sharp tongue. First of all, I’m really quite pissed off with the way that you’ve been treating me over the last 3 years or so. You’ve been browbeating me and blaming me for every little thing that’s gone wrong in your life. I’ve had enough. And unfortunately for you, your personal situation is such that you’ve left yourself in a situation that’s extremely vulnerable.

You’ve no friends because you’ve alienated everyone around you, only the ones that I see and they’ll believe what I tell them, although that won’t be necessary. You’ve no family apart from me. Your direct superior is the only one that will give much notice your disappearance other than the fact everyone else will rejoice that you’re bitchiness has left. So I’m going to turn you into my little dream.

Anyway, moving on to tonight’s festivities. Now I know that you’ve never liked my best friend Dave. You’ve made that plainly clear every time that we’ve met up and I’ll be completely honest with you, he’s hated you. And once again, unfortunately for you, he’s the worst person in the world that you would want to piss off. You see, I can now finally reveal to you why Dave is so wealthy without seemly doing any work. Well Dave is actually the CEO of a secretive company that has based their values on an idea that women have risen above their stations in life. And the short synopsis of his company is that he devises products that redress the balance. He has several different products that he has developed and of course tested extensively. There are several treatment facilities around the world and he’s creating a few different ideas as well. One of whom is lying next to you. That is a female mould that Dave has named BimBod. It is essentially a polymer composite shell that has been woven with living tissue. The effect of that is that they have been able to create a vassal entirely to their specifications with a very important receptacle placed in the brain. It is the world’s most advanced and spacious hard drive. Using a form of nanotechnology, the disk has a capacity of around 47 million gigabytes, enough in fact to record an entire person’s personality into it where that person can inhabit like a normal person. In fact, the subject’s thoughts and memories can be downloaded from their human body into the shell and the human body put into stasis so that their consciousness exists entirely in the new body. It’s a body switch in layman’s terms. The old one we can hypnotise to do a few last functions, such as hand in your notice and tell everyone that you’re moving to Columbia but after that it’ll be put into status where it can be used for other research. The research and manufacture of these products is so prohibitively expensive that there are maybe 200 people in the world that can actually afford them. It’s amazing how much Dave doesn’t like you that he’s willing to give me, and by that I mean you, a top of the range model completely free of charge.

With that in mind let me introduce you to the new features of your new body. All these years I’ve never properly revealed what I find truly attractive. I’ve tried to hint here and there subtly but every time that I have you’ve humiliated me by completely ignoring or belittling me. So Dave has provided me with a made to measure shell, tailored to all my little fetishes.

I really don’t want to ruin the surprise and it will be far more fun for you to find them out for yourself. Now don’t worry, there won’t be any damage done to your current body, we need that of course to provide the cover story for your disappearance, for the time being it will sink into a coma that we can bring out without difficulties. But you will never have consciousness in it again, as in the transfer your brain’s memories will be wiped clean!’

With that he got up and walked over to another box. He pulled out a laptop and set it up on the table next to the bodies on the floor. Beth was struggling to free herself from her shackles but the cuffs were tight. Pleading through the gag made nonsensical sounds that Jack ignored. ‘Honey, I’m sorry but I gave you many, many chances to change but it’s too late for that. Now you’re going to have to reap what you sow.’

He pulled out from a box two helmets of the scooter like variety with a thick wire running between them and interface in the middle. He put the helmet on the shell under the sheet then approached Beth with the other. She put up a struggle, twisting her head this way and that but could not prevent Jack from placing the helmet on her head and strapping it under her chin. She could not loosen it. She turned her head and stared at the body next to her then at him pleading with her eyes, terrified at the huge tent in his trousers; he was getting turned on by this. Jack only smiled his little smile.

He took the interface and plugged it into the back of the laptop. ‘It’s just booting up, honey’. He typed in a few commands. ‘Now the program will take about an hour and a half to run which will give me a little time to get things ready for you. It’s Friday night, we’ve got the whole weekend to play after it’s done! Well it’s time for you to say goodbye to your current body, you’re going to be unconscious whilst this goes on. Bye-bye Beth lets say hello to the new bimbo!’ As Beth tumbled into oblivion, his words followed her down into the darkness.

When Beth came to she slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on her back looking up at the ceiling. With dawning horror, she looked towards the body next to her but it wasn’t there. She looked the other way and with a great sense of disorientation saw her old self lying face down on the floor apparently asleep. She brought her hand up in front of her face and saw her new hand. With shock she saw her fingernails had changed from her normal sensibly short manicure into inch long French cut nails. They looked gloriously cheap.

As she lay there she realised her whole body felt different. Dear God, Jacks plan had worked, she was in the shell! But that meant that she wasn’t bound! She could escape. She was just starting to raise her head when she heard Jack’s voice call out, ‘Don’t move!’ She froze in position her eyes widening in shock because try as she might, she couldn’t move a muscle!

Jack chuckled, ‘You can see your mind has been encased in a BimBod. It’s Dave’s newest and most advanced model. Before it was a situation where they could design the body and insert the mind. Only with the hard drive directives could they corner the mind into what the owner wanted it to be. Now with their latest software package, you can design your own. You can design the person that you want them to become. So see the software uses the host mind as a base point and uses it to synthesise the new personality. There’s no stopping it. So you see, fairly soon you will not want to complain, in fact, you’ll be too stupid to.

You’re now encased in the top of the line BimBod. You now have the body of a super slut doll and thanks to the new software you’re going to have the mind of one too! You really should have a look at your new body and see if you can guess what your new favourite hobby is going to be.’

Beth slowly raised her head to peer with dread at her new body. She gasped in shock as her view was immediately obscured by two massive globes of flesh that sat high up on her chest. They were absolutely enormous and even more than that, they did not sag either side of her chest but sat up, nice and round. Even the nipples, erect and pink, were pointing straight up. They were unbelievable. ‘Oh my god, Jack! My titties are, like, really big!’ She meant to scream at the fucker but for some reason, her voice came out breathless and high pitched. Like a bimbo. But she hadn’t noticed the way that she had said and the vocabulary that she used.

Jack chuckled, ‘Well let’s let you have a look at yourself. But first you might need a pair of these.’ He held up a pair of pumps with a six inch heel. He strapped them onto her feet. ‘You see unfortunately you’ll never be able to walk round flat footed again. In your new body, your Achilles tendons are so short that you’ll have to wear at least a 4 inch heel for the rest of your life.’ He took her hand and helped to her feet. Beth having never worn more than a one inch heel in her life, took a tentative step in the high pumps. However to her seemingly constant surprise, they felt incredibly natural but for some reason she couldn’t seem to stop swinging her hips with every step, her muscles just didn’t seem to support her new figure particularly adorned with the massive tits. Her whole body just felt weird. Jack was laughing at her, ‘Man, your walking has changed, I don’t think that you have the abdominal muscles to effect your old business conscious power strut, so you don’t have any choice but to sally along as though you’re trying to seduce every man on the planet!’

He led her along to the bedroom where there was a full length mirror. As he led her he eyed up her body as she swayed her way across the room. ‘Fuck baby, you look hot! I owe Dave big time for this!’ She could see his trousers were more strained than ever. It was the most turned on that she’d ever seen him and as she looked at the bulge in his jeans, she felt a twang of tension through her clitoris and her mouth filled with saliva. What the hell was going on! Her mind was foggy, like she’d had a long lie in and her brain wasn’t functioning yet. ‘Well there you go baby, take a look at yourself for the first time.’ He turned her around and placed her in front of the mirror.

Beth tried to scream, but it didn’t come out. All it was was the tiniest whimper, the most distress that she would ever be able to show. Her new body was an adolescent’s wet dream. It had been sculpted by the horniest teenager’s darkest fantasies. It was the extreme of the sluttiest bimbo of any pornstar or stripper that had ever been. Every single inch of her body screamed sex, it was just so perfect. She looked from her toes upwards.

Her perfectly manicured toes tailored into perfectly cute feet. The beautifully svelte calves and thighs melted into a large curvaceous ass that sat high up ever so tight and pert. Her unbelievably tiny waist and toned stomach was just set up for the wide majestic shoulders into her graceful thin neck. On her chest sat the fakest pair of tits that she’d ever seen. They were huge rounded globes of flesh that sat unnaturally high up on her chest, with nipples erect and succulent. She stared at the face in the mirror.

It was like a doll. Her hair fell over her shoulders in waves. It was long and lustrous all the way down to her ass. It was platinum dyed blonde, almost white in colour. This framed her face with cheek bones and strong chin. Her eyes were wide and innocent. Her lashes were almost an inch long giving her a doll’s look. Her lips were swollen, blown up as though with collagen shots. Her mouth was so inflated that her natural resting position was with her lips slightly open. The effect that it gave her was that of a not so intelligent innocent girl with a body that was built solely for pleasure.

Jack laughed as her look of horror on her face appeared as stupid bewilderment. ‘I’ll fill you in on the other highlights of your new life, things that are not so visible. There are things that will surprise you with their intensity. Mainly that your sex drives will now be roughly 87 times what it was. Simple thing really. It will mean that you will crave sex pretty much constantly. Your clit is now roughly 4 times the size of your old body and relevantly sensitive. But also now in this body, your ass and your mouth will be equally sensitive so that you will crave stimulation in any orifice. In fact your mouth has been specially formulated. A row of bumps in the top of your mouth has been specially linked with your saliva ducts. This added to the fact that your mouth and throat have been narrowed specifically to hold a phallic object.

‘Now there are some issues about the new body. The main thing is that whilst the memory is large enough to hold your thoughts, it can’t contain every little thing and since the most expansive download is your intelligence, the ability to make deductions and problem solve, unfortunately that’s not coming with you into this body. What you are experiencing now what we call latent recollection. This isn’t permanent and will fade gradually. Your IQ I know is very high so it really is going to be a shame that your new level is going to be around 55. Just enough to giggle and moan.

Beth’s eyes widened in shock again as this information sank in. She could feel it, a slight tingling in her head, like a warm fuzziness that she could feel permeating her thoughts, eroding her mind. It tickled. She also became aware that she felt mildly horny. She was on her way to becoming a Bimbot.

‘So let’s have some fun whilst you’re in a fully enlightened state and introduce you to some of your new urges.’ With that, he unzipped his fly and pulled out, not without difficulty, his fully erect cock. It was obvious that he was incredibly turned on and the tip was glistening with pre-cum. But the effect that the sight of it had on Beth was electric. At the mere sight, she felt her nipples tighten and grow erect, nearly a full inch, so much so that it was actually hurting. It felt strangely good. At the same time, there was a sudden gush in her pussy, she could actually feel the blood pumping into her clitoris and a surge of pleasure so strong that she gasped out loud.

Unable to take her eyes off it, Jack smiled at her inability to do anything. ‘Bet you’re thinking about taking this between your fat cock-sucking lips and sliding it all the way down your throat.’ Beth now of course couldn’t do anything but. She’d never felt arousal like this, all consuming passion, she wanted for Jack to do things to her. She couldn’t fight against it. Slowly, she bent over at the waist, feeling the weight of her massive breasts, till her face was just above his cock. It felt so natural, so right. Her inflated lips brushed against him and as though her body had a mind of its own, her thigh muscles contracted and pushed her inflated lips over her lover’s cock .Her mind exploded in ecstasy at the texture, the taste and the downright wantonness of it.

Although she’d never thought of his cock as particularly big, it filled her mouth completely, though far from panicking she was easily able to breathe through her nose. The cock surged towards the back of her mouth, tightly contained and massaged by her mouth till she felt the tip enter her throat. She didn’t gag and the cock slid all the way into her till her nose nestled against his pubic bone. She’d taken 7 inches of cock inside her without any problem. It felt so good in her mouth, really good, like it was her pussy had been transferred into her mouth.

She gently slid him all the way out then started to bob her head slowly, building into a natural sexy rhythm. Her hand naturally went to her huge tits and started squeezing her nipples, already hard as bullets. It was only natural to her that her hand slipped further and she found her tight sensitive clitoris. Explosions were going off in her brain. He was looking down at her deepthroat him, so brazen. He grabbed the back of her head and created his own rhythm pumping his cock all the way into her throat. Her clit shot off another bolt of electricity as his sheer roughness clicked her arousal another notch.

But she was not at all prepared for the feeling as Jack tensed and pumped what felt like a gallon of jism directly down her throat into her stomach. Her soul felt like it was about to explode with pleasure. Jack had his own little cumslut.

Beth’s whole body shook as the orgasm ripped remorselessly through her body. It was like every muscle tensed and spasmed in pleasure but with a magnification of a hundred times. She could feel her clit, pussy, ass and mouth pulse rhythmically in time with the spasms. She couldn’t help but moan almost continuously. Jack laughed. “Sorry, should have told you that the orgasm will dump a little IQ at a time! You are going to get dumber every time you cum. My own little dumb bimbo cumslut!”

Beth looked up at him, uncomprehending in her pleasure that she was well on her way to becoming a Bimbot.