The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bimbo Bottle

Lina thought it was just a pink, innocent bottle.

Lina knew her stuff when it came to bottles. She collected them and put them in rows over her bed, as a hobby. She began when she was twelve, and she always carried a few of her favorite ones with her. Now that Lina was at her first year of college, living in another city, her collection had somehow dwindled (she didn’t have that much time for her hobbies anymore) but she liked from time to time to indulge in this sort of guilty pleasure. She didn’t have many others in her life she could indulge, in fact. Living with her sole roommate, Bernadette, who was also studying in college, didn’t leave room for many pleasures.

Not when you’re majoring in engineering and your roommates is studying physics.

So, uhm. No boys.

However she did have chances to collect bottles, from time to time.

Lina moved her hand to touch the pink, innocent bottle, and, for a moment, hesitated.

Not that she could know why. For a moment, she felt like the bottle was... well... dangerous.

The moment passed. Lina clicked her tongue at her own silliness. How could a bottle be dangerous? Especially a cute one like this: it was shaped exactly like a fantasy videogame item, with a round base and a long twisting neck, the glass covered in small marks that spoke of age and use. It still had its label: it was hand-written, or maybe hand-painted.

#167 — Prepositive Propagation — Medicine Man Remedies

Maybe some sort of natural elixir? Coming from an herbal shop of some kind?

There seemed to be some kind of residual liquid inside, which was unusual. After all things at a pawn shop were usually cleaned before being put on for sale.

Lina was about to uncorking the bottle and smelling it, but she thought otherwise. It wouldn’t be nice to do it here in the shop. This bottle was not hers.

Yet.

But the more she held the bottle in her hands, the more she felt like it would look nice upon her shelf. Reminding her of home, of her childhood, together with the other bottles... it would look comforting and give her fantasies a place to rest. Yes, she decided, this bottle would be a good bottle to add to her collection.

And thus Lina raised her hand, waving at the clerk, and smiling asked:

“Excuse me, how much for this one?”

Thus, she sealed her fate.

It really was a nice bottle. So nice Lina had reserved her a special place near the center on her personal shelf. The other bottles she had collected over the years all had a particular meaning to her. There was this small blue one that held her grandmother’s perfume. And there was this other large one, which was a memory of the first time she tried beer. And a couple more others, bottles connecting her to moments in her life, home, before she came to college to try and improve that life, getting ready for the future.

She sometimes wondered what kind of future was worth this much work.

Still... Lina did have work to do. Her major was engineering, not gender studies. She could not waste time.

Lina delved deep into matrices and tensors and other high-end mathematics for the following two hours. Only when she felt like her head was exploding she stopped. Lisa went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. She’d preferred beer, but that was reserved for when she was over with her homework.

Passing by the bathroom, still holding her glass of water, she looked at herself. Lina had never liked how she looked. She had always been scrawny, even petite as she was she never managed to put meat on her bones. Her face was what one would call cute, but nothing to write home about. She had pretty brown eyes, that’s for sure, and her brown hair had a pretty chestnut shade to it, but they were always messy and hard to style. Not to mention her complete lack of boobs.

Heh. No wonder sometimes Lina thought she was a missed boy. Maybe she should try become one of them instead of taking them to bed.

Try to, at least.

Other girls were much luckier with boys than her. Sometimes Lina thought it didn’t have anything to do with luck at all.

But! She needed to think about math now! She had to be productive and focus, so that one day she could get a real job and pay her tuition debts.

Then she’d have time to feel pretty.

Still, before going back to work, Lina stopped to look at her new bottle. There was that odd liquid inside. She had tried to smell it before. What would it smell like? Lina took the bottle in her hands, uncorked it.

Perfume.

It was perfume. It faintly smelled of roses, freshly-cut roses after the rain. With a tingling undercurrent of sweat. And something more Lina couldn’t place... something good, something that spoke to her of laughter and pleasure. She took a second sniff from the bottle. Whatever it was, this perfume must have been some powerful stuff. Lying so long in a bottle, and still so strong! Lina was tempted to whisk some of it and put it behind her ears, just have it follow her.

But the perfume was so strong that she’d probably had to wash it off.

Better to just open the bottle and let the smell spread to the room.

Lina felt a smile tugging at her lips as she let the pink bottle spread its essence into the room. She inhaled with every breath a hint of that fragrance, that scent of roses and rain. It was so good it made her head swim; feeling more relaxed with every breath. So good. Finding this bottle had really been a blessing... Lina already imagined the next following days as her room filled with the intense perfume. Maybe it would never leave... maybe that was the reason the bottle had ended up in a pawnshop. Maybe because the perfume was too strong to sell, or something.

Actually Lina was close to the truth, but not in the way she believed.

At any rate, she kept on studying for yet another hour, taking long breaths, until the smell of the perfume began to recede from her mind. She was so focused on her History book that she never noticed the changes. She never noticed when, lifting her hand to scratch at the side of her head, she moved aside a lock of light-brown hair, nor did she notice her eyelashes getting longer and thicker. Not much. But enough to give her eyes an alluring quality. She never noticed her skin as it smoothed, losing all pimples, imperfections, black heads and wrinkles, leaving her with a perfect skin, the kind of which she’d have to spend hours under a beauty specialist’s care to get.

She did notice when she began to get tired, though. Lina yawned and closed the book down. History was fun, and she loved it—she did choose it as a Major after all!—but she needed a break.

Once again she stood up from the chair, stretching. Today she was wearing more casual stuff, like her pretty blue blouse and her white shirt, and a long black shirt that she thought was both elegant and modest, perfect for an historian-to-be like her!

Lina took one more sniff from the bottle. Ahh, this perfume was so good, it made her feel so light, so floaty... she let out a long pleasured sigh as she exited her room. She needed a drink. She poured herself a tall glass of pear juice, then, making sure nobody could see her, she withdrew a small rum bottle and let a few drops fall into the glass. So spiked the juice, she downed it in one gulp. Ah, that also was good, though not as good as the perfume. The vodka warmed up her chest and stomach as it settled down inside her. Lina was not the kind of person to drink often, but there were times when she rewarded herself. She liked rewarding herself. Maybe as soon as she finished this Renaissance chapter she’d watch some anime.

But she ought to go to work first.

Lina went back to her room. She tossed a side glance at the large mirror in her bathroom as she passed by. Damn, she did look good in this getup. She liked to dress elegant, even when she was in her room. Her roommate did not seem to mind it, and she liked to look pretty for any occasion. Though she did not believe herself to be the prettiest girl around, Lina knew her light-brown hair framed her face well, and that her long eyelashes had earned her more than an interested look. She lightly cupped her small breasts. She would not win any prizes there, though.

Oh, well. Historians didn’t need big boobs anyway. They did need to study, though!

Lina came back into her room, and breathed the perfume. Strange, but every time she took a whiff the perfume seemed to get stronger, to fill the air more. Maybe she found a bottle from some secret laboratory somewhere. She ought to investigate. As soon as she finished this chapter.

She sat down and began to read, writing a few notes aside. Once again Lina focused so much everything, the room, the outside noises, was cancelled out, except for the delightful smell that still came from time to time to lick at her nostrils, always welcomed.

A sudden chill came all over her, starting from her calves and running up her legs, past her crotch and upward her arms until it disappeared around her forehead. Lina blinked and shivered. Did she leave the window open? She wrapped her clothes closer around her. Her skin felt as smooth and silky as ever. That at least was a good thing. After all the work she went through every day to keep it that way... Lina yawned and let her head fall against her hand. Studying was tiresome.

She would do anything for a sip of beer.

But Lina was a good girl. She kept her eyes glued to the page. Who knew that you’d actually have to study in order to become a barista? One would think it would be as simple as smiling, mixing liquid and not tripping over yourself. But no, you actually had to remember the names of thousands upon thousands of different cocktails, and where actually coffee came from, and from which region of the world... all things that strained Lina’s poor mind.

She had never been one for studying.

Lina wrapped a silky strand of blonde hair around her finger. She had always been a practical girl. Keep care of your appearance, that was what life and experience taught her, and you’ll be fine. Half of life was dressing up, and the other half was taking those dresses off. Lina took a moment to check herself over the small mirror she always kept over her desk. Her nails were perfect and painted a tasteful pearly pink, her lips coated with a thin layer of red lipstick, her eyeshadow perfect, as well as her foundation.

She smiled, showing her white teeth. She had what most people would call a winning smile, and Lina felt like a winner. If she finished this stupid book she could start working at one of her favorite bars, and from then on, she’d be in the best position to meet some cute guy, or at least make some money. Then she could go on vacation and be the one who was drinking cocktails, not making them.

Yes, that was the golden pot at the end of the rainbow to her.

Lina adjusted her clothes. It was late spring by now, and her roommate had gotten used by now to the fact Lina dressed to impress, even indoor. She wore a light white shirt, rounded over C-cup breasts, knotted just over her belly button, to show off her abs. She didn’t have what one could call a hard body, but Lina worked out and it showed. Her leggings showed off her round, plump butt. She had worked on it ever since she was sixteen and after almost three years of literally working her ass out, you could bounce a dime right off it.

Lina knew.

She tried.

But, really, she was getting thirsty. And not even the powerful fragrance of the perfume managed to keep her focused now. She needed a drink.

Lina sauntered into the kitchen on her long, creamy legs. She showed them off as much as her breasts. Though she had other girls beat her in the breast department, Lina thought of her herself as the complete package. She was slightly taller than average, with long, smooth and slender legs, a cute bubble butt, a trim stomach and a pair of sizeable boobs. Really, C-cups were everything a man could ever wish for. More than a handful is a waste, that was what Lina had always believed.

She opened the fridge. Darn. There was almost no beer left. All that remained was a half-empty (it was more than half full actually but to Lina most bottles were half-empty) bottle of pale ale. Lina took two quick gulps directly from the bottle and brought it with her. She would need it order to finish that damn cocktail handbook.

She didn’t look at herself while passing by the bathroom. She already knew she was a knockout.

Coming back to her desk, she put the bottle next to her—ready when needed—and began to read again. She had better make it fast, she wanted to go out tonight and have fun with the girls. Maybe she’d even manage to drag out that hermit of her roommate tonight.

Lina was getting a little tired by now, she had studied for hours—first in her life—and she only managed to flip through the pages without much interest. She didn’t notice as her chest strained against her top, but she winced as her boobs, already respectable at a C-cup, wobbled and inflated and grew to a full D, resting comfortably in their flimsy bra. She adjusted her top to let them breathe, though. Damn, sometimes having big tits was a curse.

She sighed as her tits were not the only thing to grow. Her hips also began to swell, giving her whole body an interrupted, carnal curve that went from her graceful neck down to her large boobs to her thin waist and then to her expanded hips, resting comfortably over the cushion of her ass.

Lina massaged her temples. She was really trying to stay focused, but there was something nagging at her mind.

She didn’t know what, but there was something... whatever.

She huffed, not noticing as her lips plumped themselves, becoming thicker and sticking out more from her mouth, or as her nose slightly bent inwards, giving it a straight, thin and cute appearance, her entire face turning more beautiful as a result.

Lina tapped on the microphone. This was not a good day for recording. At least she had her perfume to smell... she let herself float around following the scent, closing her eyes. This perfume really reminded her of her childhood, when she had discovered her passion for makeup and beauty products and she had decided to make it her passion.

Lina looked at the series of bottles upon her desk: all kinds of nail polish, perfumes, creams... her old beauty products. She collected them, always liked to. The pink bottle in the middle seemed to glint at her as she smiled at its sight.

She was a bit tired, though. Her beauty channel had been growing well recently, but she ought to put in more and more work... which was getting tiresome. Unlike other stuff in her life, she couldn’t exactly put a man to do it, could she? Boys knew nothing about makeup, and those who knew were probably gay... outside of her charm potential.

Which was very high, she reminded herself, cupping her large breasts. These puppies had made her life turn on easy mode ever since they grew in. The last four years had been a breeze! Maybe she’d call Carl to help her polish the audio file, or maybe she’d send it Mark for post-production.

What she needed now though, was a drink.

A drink and... it would be nice to have something between her legs... she thought as she let her right hand wander down to her naked pussy. She always recorded in flimsy clothes, but today she had felt just so good about something... there was something new, something she couldn’t put her finger on, but which made her feel so good, so floaty... so special...

Lina let her fingers play with her clit as she reclined her head backwards, enjoying the sparks of pleasure coming from her pussy. She always was open to new sensations. She experimented with everything ever since she discovered the joys of sex. Losing one’s virginity was almost a contest nowadays.

Lina rubbed and let out a few soft yelps of pleasure as she hit her sweet spot inside her pussy. She knew everything her body liked by now. Spending all these years discovering her body had left her with plenty of ways to make herself cum quick, quick and hard, creaming her hand with her own juices...

Lina let out a groan as she felt more and more numbing pleasure invade all her body, the entirety of her mind the way that smell of roses and rain hand invaded her mind... it felt so good to masturbate on her recording chair... maybe people would notice her short breath when she started recording again? Maybe they’d think she had a vibrator buzzing against her pussy, making her cum... ohh that would be fun, wouldn’t it? Maybe she could start a different channel, still starring her... maybe she could call it “Lenafterdark” or something... she ought to make some serious money with that... and the feeling of all those people jerking off over her convulsing body...

It was enough to send her over the edge. Lina pinched her nipples as she let out a loud orgasmic cry. She didn’t notice when her boobs surged forward another cup size, coming to rest perky and round on her chest at an eye-popping DD cup. They jiggled slightly as she breathed in and out, like the soft marshmallows they were.

Lina licked her finger clean as she looked directly into the camera.

“Thank you...” she whispered as the familiar tinkle of donations rolled over the screen. Who knew cam whores earned so much? If somebody had told her much, Lina would have started doing this stuff eons ago. Hundreds of dollars per day... and it all wasn’t enough to pay for extravagant lifestyle. Not on her own. Thankfully she had her row of sugar daddies ready to gift her a week or two at the beach. She wanted to visit Europe this summer...

Lina rubbed her leaky pussy, inhaling the tangy smell of her arousal mixed with that of roses and rain.

She didn’t stop when the door opened, revealing her mousy roommate. Her mousy, prudish roommate. She knew she was doing cam? What was she so shocked about anyway?

“L-Lina,” Bernadette cried out, letting the stack of books she carried in her arms fall to the floor. “What did I tell you about... about your activities?”

“Hmmm? What did you tell me?”

Lina moved her hand to take a sip out of a tall glass, filled with grade-A vodka. Another gift out of her amazon wishlist. Damn this shit tasted good. Not as good as the perfume smelled, but it was alright.

Bernadette entered her room. She was scandalously dressed, with her old sweater, her baggy jeans and her dark hair held up in a silly ponytail. Seriously, who dressed like that?

“And what’s this smell?”

“Oh, is just that,” Lina said, pointing at the small bottle of perfume. She had put it together with her stack of dildos above her desk. They were of all colours and shapes and each had been inside her at least once (and most of them have dared the same journey many, many times), the pink bottle stood among them like an intruder.

“Perfume? Where did you find it...?” Bernadette blinked. She seemed to lose her footing for a moment, then steadied herself. “It’s... good. But you shouldn’t cam when you know I’m about to get back home,” she scolded her.

“I’m sorry dear,” Lina excused herself, pouting her large lips. Her hand shifted to palm one of Bernadette’s boobs. Though shielded by her shirt and blouse, they were still large enough to impress Lina. One of these nights... “Can I make it up to you?”

Bernadette slapped Lina’s hand away, but not with anger. More like she was tired of her continuous advances. Bernadette was bi, Lina was positive about it. She had looked at Lina masturbating on cam too man times to be just a coincidence.

“Stop it you,” Bernadette said, adjusting her tank top. Damn, she was so much conservative than Lina, but Bernadette had the body to be in cam with her. She was at least a D-cup, and together with her strawberry-blonde hair and her long legs, she was almost as hot as Lina herself. They could make a lot of money together in cam. Maybe play the sisters... there was always a lot of market for that stuff.

“Come on... you love it too, don’t you?”

Bernadette snickered, and patted Lina’s shoulder with her dainty hand.

“Yeah, sometimes a girl needs help. But not tonight. Tonight I’m going out, as you can see,” and she pointed at the large bags she had carried with herself coming through the door, filled with new clothes and colorful accessories.

“Whoa! Can I come too?”

“Who’s going to pay the rent? You stay here, little pet,” Mistress Bernadette said, stroking Lina’s hair. Lina mewled in pleasure as her Mistress tended to her needs. It was good to be the breadwinner, in a way, to the be the one who paraded her slavebody on cam for men to throw money at... she received her allowance and Mistress Bernadette took the (much larger) rest, but it was the right way to do things. Lina let her hands slide against Mistress Bernadette’s black corset, before running to her own black collar.

“Please, Mistress, i’ll be a good pet, i’ll even wear my collar and dog ears!”

“Tch,” Mistress Bernadette answered, not looking at her. She only had eyes for the small pink bottle. She took it in her hands, sniffed at it.

“Was there perfume here?”

“I’m not sure Mistress,” lina said, looking at the small bottle. It was now empty, all the liquid inside long since evaporated into the bedroom. It still lingered, with its scent of roses and rain, but it was quickly fading, replaced by the smell of leather, sweat and arousal.

“Whatever,” Mistress Bernadette said, tossing the small bottle into the trash bin. lina’s eyes followed its trajectory like a small tinkling comet, like some part of her mind still regained memories of a time before she was Mistress Bernadette’s slave, when she was a free girl who collected bottles.

Then even that part of her mind faded, and faded quickly, as soon as Mistress sat on her leather chair, opened her legs and displayed her dripping sex to her slave.

“Before I decide, let’s see if you’ve got better at this,” Mistress Bernadette commanded.

Slave lina’s mind went off like a lightbulb like every time Mistress Bernadette gave an order. she giggled like a happy puppy as she delved right in, and everything disappeared from her mind, the scent of roses, the pink bottle, and the rest of her old life.

she was too happy to care.

* * *

Many miles away from slave lina and Mistress Bernadette’s happy coupling, a tall, blonde girl was busy gathering empty bottles into a box. They were small glass bottles, of all shapes possible. Every one of them was labelled with a number, a designation and the producer: Medicine Man Remedies. Abby, the Medicine Man’s number one assistant, hummed happily to herself as she filled the box with empty bottles. These were supposed to be tossed into the Arcane Incinerator. The Medicine Man didn’t want any of his precious perfume to have unforeseen effects. At least not outside of his shop.

Abby held a different opinion.

She giggled as she found what she looked: a small purple bottle, with still a few drops of magical perfume inside. Too few for the magical effect to be as profound and as instantaneous as it usually was, but given a couple hours to linger inside a room, it would work nevertheless.

Abby, still giggling, finished putting the bottles inside the box and carried it towards the Arcane Incinerator.

The machine did a quick work of the remaining bottles, leaving only ashes and memories out of them.

Still, there was one she kept for herself.

As she came back into the shop proper, Abby raised her voice to reach the Medicine Man in his laboratory:

“Teacher, I’m going for a stroll outside!”

“Oh, very well, Abby, come back before it’s dark,” came the reply from deep inside the shop. Then, a few seconds later: “Abby, you’re not going to take out another magical bottle, are you?”

“But of course not, Teacher!” Abby replied in her most innocent tone.

“Hhhrm...” grumbled the Medicine Man. “I want you back in time for dinner, little lady, am I clear?”

“Yes! Thank you Teacher!”

Abby swatted at her clothes to make sure she wasn’t bringing outside fairy dust or anything dangerous thing, and then exited the Medicine Man’s shop, coming out into an average mall of an average town. She liked to always choose a different place where to leave her bottles.

It wasn’t difficult to find a pawn shop. Abby smiled as she walked in, addressed the clerk and opened her bag, to show her a small purple bottle. A few glistening drops still were visible inside.

“Good evening. Can I place this one?”

fin

* * *