The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bimbo Creme Classic

Categories: mc, gr, mf, md

Disclaimer: This is a sexually explicit story, and is bad for people who don’t like sex. Obviously. If there is any similarity between this and the works of Kris. P. Kreme, that is far from a coicidence. He is my favorite author on the site, and this is my first story—I was little short on originality. If the premise fails to impress, don’t hesitate to give me a few pointers.

Description: Gina gets a nice creamy drink that will last her a lifetime.

There’s something special about drinking soda from a glass bottle, and though I was never sure why, I always liked soda better that way—so much I had refused to ever buy it another way. I have come to be very glad of that resolution, and Gina has too, if she knows what a resolution was.

Regina was a cute girl. Perhaps not beautiful, but cute nontheless. She had shortish brown hair, a cute face and nose, and piercing green eyes. Her figure, however, left something to be desired—It was a stick, no way around it. But hey, what could I expect from a girlfriend. I was that kind of geek that was smart but not particularly savvy when it came to women, and Regina was the best I had ever had. She was intelligent and fun to talk with, and shared some of my interests. We really just talked, with our relationship lacking in muck action. I was always sure to keep away from certain topics, though. She refused to talk about sex—I had barley seen any of her and what I did see was in poor lighting. The only thing that made her angrier than talking about sex was calling her by a nickname. Merely saying Reggie or Gina would send her into a fit of rage. But that all changed. It all happened about six months ago, in a caper that both boggles my mind and leaves me very thankful.

It was another day back from a six hour shift at the library—I worked there part time, to help pay for my college classes. My day was already really shitty, but when I got back to my dorm, I snapped. My roomate had drank my last sodas—AGAIN. He was a real asshole, and if he had been there when I got home I don’t know what I would have done to him. That may sound a little extreme, but glass bottled soda is not only harder to find but more expensive then the stuff in cans and plastic bottles. I would have been less angry, had Regina not been coming over very soon. I had promised to prove to her soda in a bottle was better, and she was bringing a six pack of Coke cans. I decided to take a chance and see if I could buy some before she got there. As I hopped in my car I thought about the places I could go to buy any. Most of them seemed to far to go to and get back to in the time I needed. I headed to the closest convenience store. No dice. As I walked out, thinking of what I would say to her, a small store caught my eye. It read ‘Fun Stuff’ in big letters above the door, and there was something I needed in the front window. A six pack of soda bottles.

When I came into the store, I can say I was a little shocked by what I saw. ‘Fun Stuff’ was an ambiguous name, but this was most definitely a sex shop. There were kinky outfits, magic elixrs, and all kinds of pornography. The thing that looked mosy out of place was a giant display of soda bottles. As I looked at the soda flavors, they caught my eye. One set on the right was titled “Bimbo Cherry Creme”, another “Bimbo Creme Cola”, and the one in the center “Bimbo Banana Creme”. As I stood preplexed, a saleswoman came up from behind me, and tapped my shoulder. I whipped around, to see a woman of amazing proportions. She had beautiful, perky breasts that stood out a foot or more from her chest. I estimated them to be DD’s, but I couldn’t be sure if they were real. But that was just the start. She had a perfect complexion framed by ass length bright red hair. Her waist was wasp narrow and her hips were heavily flared and very wide, ending in legs a mile long. When she spoke, I looked back up to her face and saw her blue eyes—they seemed empty, somehow—and extremely heavy slut makeup. Her nametage said she was Bunny.

“Like, can I umm help you or something?”

“Yeah. I’m wondering what’s up with these ‘Bimbo’ sodas?”

“Omigod, I LOVE those sodas. Cherry is totally my favorite. It’s like, way too bad I’m not allowed to have no mores”

“Okay.... Can I buy a case of the 6.5 oz. Bimbo Banana Creme?” I asked.

“Okie Dokei! I’ll go get the manager—I’m not to smart with numbers. I’m like, better with my bod, you know?” she said, giggling like a ditz

With that she clattered off in her high heels. My pants were getting tight when she said that last thing, for sure. The manager came out and stepped behind the register, looking disheveled but with a grin on his face. He rang me up and the price was not too terrible, but he gave me a few cryptic words of warning:

“Now make sure you don’t drink any of this yourself, and don’t use it too much” he said

“Don’t use it too much? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Two made Bunny the way she is...” he said, gesturing towards the back room, which moans were emiting from “... Much more than that, and you’ll be getting something.... .....less than genuine”

I didn’t know what to make of that so I thanked him and paid, hurring out to the car. On the ride home I thought about what he meant. It was bimbo soda, and that girl looked like a bimbo if there ever was one. I drifted off, seeing Reggie as a busty bimbo, lusting for my cock and slurping me up. It almost made my pant stiches break. I then cursed myself for being so silly. I told myself it was just a joke name, that’s all. I made it back home with plenty of time to spare. I unloaded the soda into the fridge and waited until Regina would show up. Fifteen minutes later, I heard a knock on my door and let her in, carrying a small cooler.

“Okay, remind me what this bet was?” she asked. “If I can prove to you that soda in a bottle is better, then you have to.... let me call you Reggie” I responded. She gave me an icy stare. “Okay, how about you never make me watch another chick flick?” I said. “Deal.” she said.

I opened the fridge and got out the case of soda. In the bright light of my room, I first noticed that the soda was not clear like normal soda, but actually a milky white—yellow. I pulled out a bottle and tossed it to her. She tossed back a can of Coke. But I had her try first, because it was my point that needed proving.

She looks at the soda bottle, apparantely dumbstruck by the name. She gives me a menacing look, but decides to suck it up. She takes a small sip off the top, after popping the cap. She makes a strange face, and says “It has a salty aftertaste, and It’s too thick to be soda, really” But she continues. This time she takes a gulp. It looks like she likes it. I tell her to focus on the feel of glass. She obliges by sliding her lips down the long glass neck a little, and pouring the rest of the bottle down my gullet. She makes a pleasure face and an amazing thing happens—she starts to change. Her hair—previously brown, begins to lighten a lengthen. She hardly notices and reaches for another bottle. I’m awestruck.

As she sends the next batch of creme down her gullet, more changes occur. Her hair becomes a bright golden blonde blonde, and her waist narrows to wasp thin. As she finishes the second bottle, she lets out a loud burp and giggles. But then she begins to let out load, erotic moans as she gropes at her small tits. Soon, they’re not so small. They hiss as they inflate twice... triple... quadruple times their size. Her bra and shirt pop open to release enormus mounds of perfect white flesh release. Her hands move to her hips as they widen to perfect the hour glass shape. Her ass bubbles up and pushes her up from the chair she was on and she drops off to her knees, throwing her head back in intense pleasure, as well as intense pain. Her eyes roll back into her head, and she screams as she climaxes, and falls limp to the floor.

I make no hesitation to run to her, as she gets back to her knees. My pants are bursting at their sticthes as I look over this new woman. The is every bit a bimbo—to empty, vapid eyes, to long flowing blonde hair, to great big juggs and wide hips with a bubble butt. She gazes her vapid green eyes up at me with a newfound reliance and docility, and gives a dopey smile. She directs her eyes down to my crotch, and I cringe when I hear a knock at the door. She wimpers when I leave to go answer it, about to kill whoever is there.

It’s my roomate. The asshole. “Dude, get the hell out of here. I’m busy right now.” I say, fuming. “Dude, what can possibly be so....". Reggie interrupts with a load moan. “Holy Shit, you have a girl in there with you? Aww man, I get it.” He leaves, saying Bow Chicka Wow Wow down the hall. I feel relieved, but not for long.

When I turn around, Reggie has two almost empty bottles of soda stuffed in her mouth, sucking them like two giant dicks. I shout and run to grab them, but it is far too late. The effects the manager warned of are all too apparent. Her once real D’s are now fairly fake looking DDD’s, her golden hair is now a dyed platinum blonde and she has no resemblance to the once cute and innocent girl. The bottles drop from her lips and join the other two at her feet as she hones in on his still bulging pants.

“Give Gina your creamy stuff! Gina wants master in her!", she moans in a high pitched vapid voice. I cannot and don’t want to resist, and I let her unzip my pants and pull my throbbing erection out. In her first swoop she swallows the whole thing, practically choking herself. The slurps are loud as she slides up and down my cock, taking me so deep I make a a lump in the back of her throat. Quickly, I get very close to my climax and yelp as I pull her head in by the hair. I cum long thick streaks of cream down her throat and into her mouth. When I pull out, streams of cream fall from her mouth and onto her breasts. She slurps my dick clean, getting every drop off, and then peeks down at her shiny cream covered tities. “Gina wants titty fucksies! Gimme Gimme!", she shouts. I oblige, recovering in record speed. I slide in between the beautiful silicone mounds, and I soon give her a wonderful pearl necklace. She raises her ass up in the air for the real fucking, but I have a better idea.

I grab the two last bottles from the fridge and stuff them in her mouth. She gulps them down in seconds and I back away to admire the final changes. The bottles drop from her mouth and she foams up with too much cream. Her lips ooze of salty creamy magic cum—for that is what the soda must really be—and her eyes roll back again as she transforms. Her platinum hair frays and changes so it looks like her shampoo is made of cum—it becomes a sticky disheveled mess of bleached blonde. Her breasts inflate to a full EE and they become the fakest most rubbery tits ever concieved. Her ass inflates again and becomes warped and flabby. I watch in total bliss, watching what was once my conservative and private girlfriend become my unconcieved dream of a perfect fuckdoll. She crawls on her hands and knees to me, with bleached hair strewn over her face and beautiful mountains of silicone bliss stretching beneath her, rubbing against the floor. She follows me to the bed and I throw her on her stomach and tits. She just let’s out a big dumb giggle when I call her a dirty girl and slap her huge ass into ripples. I enter her from behind and begin to pump as hard and fast as I can. Now she is only smart enough to giggle and moan, but she does a hell of a lot of moaning as I quicken and close in on my climax (I must have had some wonderful endurance that night). I shoot thick ropes of sperm into her womb as she moans at the top of her lungs, climaxing in time with me. As I cum for what seems like an eternity, I grab handfuls of tit and scream, for all the world to hear, “GINA!!!”