The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr
* * *

SYNOPSIS: Sharon wants to get rich by playing the game show that has big stakes, win or lose.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have and on to the show...

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Opening Credits

The studio curtain rises as the theme music blares from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. I had butterflies in my stomach but it was too late now to go back, the contract had been signed two weeks ago and the cold metal of the “Collar of Fate” had been with me since then.

I instinctively touched the collar as I thought about it, its nanites now fully dispersed throughout my body over the last seven days. They were just waiting for the commands from the show’s technical team now.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds...Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and shook me from my thoughts of the collar. On the large display screen I could see the clips being played of me getting the collar attached and activated. I was smiling like such a ditz in the clips but could remember being excited by the prospect. After all, how many chances at one billion dollars do you get?

Of course it wasn’t that easy, no one had claimed the prize yet and after I had agreed to be a contestant I had started to hear rumors that the game was rigged. It was too late to worry about that as the stage lights came up revealing the entire set around me in all its glitzy glory.

It kind of looked like a bad 70’s game show with shag carpet and lots of pastel colours that had been attacked by a 14 year old designer with a deep passion for everything pink. On the left hand side of the stage where I was standing was a simple pedestal that I was behind. On the right were two large columns of monitors, 12 in each one, one column labeled “Bimbo” and the second “Cash”.

In the center of the stage were 24 hot pink make up cases on clear pedestals that had a pink glow to them. Each case was labeled from 1 to 24. Inside each case was either a dollar sign or a chrome bimbo outline line like you sometimes see on the back of a big truck. Each time a case was opened I moved a step up the associated cash or bimbo column. The game continued until I collected 12 cash or bimbo cases and I kept whatever I had collected from both columns.

“Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Sharon” the crowd went wild as Jack, the MC, walked over to me with a big fake grin on his face.

“So Sharon, tell us about yourself...”

“Hi Jack, well as you know my name is Sharon and I’m a junior partner in the law firm of Mcginty, Wallace and Baird. I’m 26 years old and 5 foot 9. But the only thing you really need to know is that I’m here to win the billion dollars!” I said putting on my best fake smile as the crowd cheered.

“That’s fantastic Sharon, we’ll talk some more later about you, but now I have just one question for you... are you ready to play?” the crowd screamed in unison with Jack as he asked the question and only after the roar died down could I answer. The question was rhetorical, it was just for show as the contract I had signed, and the nanites in my body, guaranteed at least the first round of play.

“YES! Absolutely Jack I’m ready to play!” the crowd once more broke out in applause as I beamed a smile and waved at them. I turned back to Jack I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the off stage monitors. I had seen so many other contestants it was hard to believe it was really me in the skimpy outfit. It was just a simple thong and tube top. They were made out of a stretchable material to ensure the censors wouldn’t fine the production company, but they didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Ok Sharon, I just need to take care of a few housekeeping items here and we can get going. First of I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!” a spotlight was focused on Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd gave another riotous round of applause.

“As most of you know, Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". A pitch black area above the columns of monitors was suddenly backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness so all I could see was his outline.

“Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in too two halves, the first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!” Once more the roar from the crowd was immense and Jack cheered them on as well.

“Ok Sharon, this is the last chance for you to back out of the show, do you still want to play?”

“Let’s do it Jack!”