The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 3 — Round 2

The audience clapped and shouted my name as I smiled and waved at them. Round two was only six cases, I could still win the game with a good round.

“Ok Sharon, what’s your next case?”

“Case number 2 Jack.”

“A good start to the second round, you have $1000!”

My high continued as the board lit up the $1000 under the case column.

“Ok Jack, let’s do number 24!”

“Oh, bimbo case number 8 Sharon, how do you feel about that?”

“It’s not what I wanted, but I’m still ok, I just need to get some more cash cases in this round then I did in the last round.”

“I do like it when our contestants have a positive attitude Sharon, but now let’s get to the category. Vocabulary! Oh, this will complement your voice category from before. Unlike the Voice category, this won’t change your voice but instead change the kinds of words you use. The audience voting options this time are... Third Person Bimbo, French Immersion, Street Slang and Simply Sweet!”

“Oh such classic choices in this round, but I know what I’m hoping for... how about you Sharon?”

“I...”

“Not to worry Sharon, we have an answer already... Simply Sweet!”

I knew the answer even before Jack had said it. Every choice the audience had made had been driving me toward the classic sweet and simple bimbo. They had avoided all the nasty choices and I guess I should be thankful for that but somehow I just couldn’t muster it up.

Once again I felt the fog decent over my mind and when it lifted my thoughts seems clear once more but somehow different.

“So how are you feeling Sharon?”

“Ok dokey honey! It’s so sweet of you to ask sugar!”

I realized I’d be hearing a lot of those kinds of words from now on, honey, sweetie, sugar. The change was done and there was nothing to do but keep going.

“Your very welcome Sharon, now for you next number please?”

“You betcha Jacky, number 9!”

“Another cash Sharon, that’s good news! You’re up to $5000!”

“Yea! Can I have number 4 sweetie?”

“Oh, another bimbo case, number 9 for you. That’s going to cost you I think!”

“Awww, that’s ok it’s not your fault after all!”

“Thanks Sharon that’s so very sweet of you!” Jack winked at the audience as he said it and they gave out a loud roar of laughter. “The category this time is Career! Oh Sharon, I’m sorry I don’t think you’re going to make partner at your law firm.”

I knew the easy categories were over. The career category could be just about anything from some truly nasty options to simply a new role within her current office.

“Ok audience, here are your voting options... Sleeping with the Boss, Serving the Public, Adult Industry and Trophy Wife! Well those are interesting choices Sharon, what do you think?”

“Gee, I don’t know, I guess I don’t want to be in the adult industry.” Inwardly I knew my best option was ‘Sleeping with the Boss’, it might even advance my career faster than my current plan called for. However I didn’t want to tell the audience that as they might not pick it because I wanted it. It was better to play in to their current desires for the sweet bimbo and direct them away from the Adult Industry option and hope I got lucky.

“I don’t know Sharon, that new body of yours couple with the sweet wholesome thing the audience has going on could make you a star in the adult industry as a dancer or actress!”

“Awe, that’s nice of you to say Jacky!”

“Well the audience has made its choice... and they’ve chosen Serving the Public!”

The fog engulfed me once again and when it cleared Jack was talking.

“So with Serving the Public Sharon will be looking for work as a waitress or other front line staff that spend all day taking orders from the public and delivering them. A big step down from lawyer, wouldn’t you agree Sharon?”

“Gee Jacky, it sounds like a great job to me!”

“I know it does Sharon, but enough about your new career, what is your next case going to be?”

“Sure honey, how about 6?”

“You got it Sharon. Oh, another bimbo case, number 10 I’m afraid.”

“That sucks Jacky!” I said almost pouting.

“Well let’s see what the category is... Compulsion! We’re defiantly in the home stretch on the bimbo board now Sharon. The options are... Flirting with Disaster, Public Performance, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and Trying to Please Everyone!”

“Boohoo Jacky, I don’t like any of those!”

“Don’t worry Sharon, the audience knows best on these things and they’ve chosen... Trying to Please Everyone!”

I once again felt the fog roll in to my mind and as it left I looked around at all the people in the studio. I couldn’t help but wonder what would make each of them happy and what I could do to make it happen.

“So Sharon, how are you doing?

“Ok Jacky. I think...”

“That’s good, can I as you a question?”

“Of course!”

“What do you think of changing your name?”

“Uh... I don’t know, do you think I should?”

“I think it would be a good idea, can I suggest Shari?”

“Well if you like it I guess it would be ok.”

“Oh I think I like it, what about you audience, what do you think?”

The audience roared its approval and I knew it was the right name for me.

“Yea! My name is Shari!”

“Alright Shari, your next case please.”

“You bet Jacky, I’m happy to give you a case number! How about case 20?” I said almost asking it as a question of Jack. I wanted to pick the case he wanted me to.

“That’s a good case Shari, it’s a cash case! You’re up to $10,000! And you’re done round two!”

“Yea!”

“So while we wait for The Accountant to send down his offer, why don’t you tell me what your plans are for the future now that we’re through the second round?”

“Gee I don’t know Jacky, things are different now and I have to find a new job and there are so many people out there who I want to help be happy!”

“That’s very nice to hear Shari. I have the offer from The Accountant, he would like you to get out of the game for your own good. He thinks you’re pretty much done. So he’s offering to give you another rung on the cash board if you leave the game right now.

“Oh I don’t know Jacky, what do you think? Should I take the deal?”

“Well it’s not up to me Shari, but the audience has been pretty good to you so far, why don’t you ask them?”

“That’s a great idea sweetie! What do you think guys, should I take the deal?”

The audience roared no, no, no and I could feel it in the depths of my soul, the people didn’t want me to take the deal and so I wouldn’t!

“No way Jacky!”