The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 4 — Round 3

“Alight Shari, so you want to continue to the third round?”

The crowd was screaming yes at me and I just couldn’t refuse them.

“Yes honey, let’s do it!”

“Alright Shari, pick another case then!”

“Case number 22!”

“Oh, bad start Shari, your eleventh bimbo case!”

“Oh doodoo!”

“Ok, this time the category is... Fetish! And the options are... Fit to be Tied, Latex and Lace, Down and Dirty and Breast Obsessed!”

“Oh I think I can see where the audience is going with this one, how about you Shari?”

“Really Jacky? You’re so smart!”

“Thanks Shari and it looks like the audience agrees, Breast Obsessed it is!”

The fog moved even quicker than before and I seemed to float through it this time. When I came out the other side I looked down and my marvelous breasts and gave them a squeeze. A soft moan escaped my lips as the pleasure coming from my breasts reached my brain. I pinched my nipples and gave them a tug and my knees almost gave out from under me. I was brought back to reality by the laughter of the crowd.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” I asked.

“Oh nothing Shari, we’re just all having a great time thanks to you.”

“Oh that great Jacky, I’m glad I’m making everyone happy!”

“Well Shari then you won’t mind giving me another case number will you?”

“Not at all! Case 12!”

“Oh you are lucky this time a Cash case! You’re up to your goal of $50,000!”

“I’m so happy Jacky!”

“Now all you have to do is avoid one more bimbo case and you’re finished the round!”

“Ok Jacky, give me case number 11!”

“Oh Shari, I’m so sorry, that’s your final bimbo case!”

“But, but, but I don’t want that!” this time I did pout and cross my arms under my large breasts.

“Oh I know but we all know what the final category is... Intelligence!”

I knew the final category was always Intelligence and it didn’t need any audience vote as it always left the contestant as a brainless bimbo.

This time the fog rolled in and never left.

“Well ladies and gentlemen, that’s our show for this week! We’d like to tell you about our new show coming soon called Business Bimbo’s, where we place one of our fine new bimbo contestants in to a business that is failing and need a little something extra to turn it around.

And don’t forget to check the website in a few weeks for an update on Shari and how she’s making out in her new life as she now has the answer to if she’s a... Bimbo or Billionaire!”