The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 5 — Epilogue

I was wearing the restaurants waitress uniform but I wasn’t very happy with it. Its skirt was too long and easily came a good 6 inches past my butt. I had done what I could with the top but it covered up too much of my boobs and I knew the guys in the restaurant wanted to see more of them.

The $50,000 from the game show had helped me buy a whole new wardrobe and I had needed it afterwards. The show also had an excellent job placement service and they had found me a new job right away after the show was over.

This restaurant hadn’t been very popular before I had arrived but everyone had seen me on TV and even though I wasn’t a very good waitress no one complained. I tried to make sure everyone was happy when they left.

But even so, Doug, my manager was upset and that is why I was in his office yet again.

“Shari, I know you’re a bimbo but you have to make sure the orders are correct, write them down!”

“Sorry Dougie, I try my darnedest.”

“I know, it’s just not enough. You’re just not making me happy with your work.”

The words sent a dagger through my heart but I thought I saw a slight smile on Doug’s face as he said it.

“Please sweetie, what can I do to make you happy?”

“Why don’t you come over here and I’ll tell you...”

“Ok honey.” I said as she stood up and walked around behind the desk. Doug pushed his chair back and motioned me to sit in his lap. I sat down on his lap and waited for him to tell me how to make him happy but instead I felt his hand grab my boobs through the uniform.

I let out a moan from the pleasure, I loved having my boobies played with and I pushed myself even closer to Dougie to make sure he didn’t stop. I reached around behind my back and undid the uniform so he could get better access.

As the uniform fell down around my waist Dougie leaned forward and sucked on my large erect nipple. The moan intensified and eventually became words “Yes Dougie, suck on my big boobie...”

Dougie continued to suck on my nipple as he played with the other one and I was lost in pleasure. I only came out of it when Dougie started speaking to me again.

“What honey?”

“I said get down on your knees and give me a blow job with those big fat pleasure pillows you call lips Shari.”

I quickly got up from his lap and descended to my knees as Dougie undid his pants and pulled out his dick. I knew a good blowjob always made the guys happy!

I wrapped my shiny pink lips around Dougie’s member and began giving him a blowjob. It wasn’t as good as getting my boobs fucked, but at least I was able to play with my boobs as I descended on Dougie. As I looked up at the pleasure in Dougie’s face I seemed to recall telling someone my lips would not be giving anyone pleasure if I could help it but for the life of me should couldn’t remember why I had said it.

End