The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: All Hallows Eve

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 5 — Finals

“As Lucifer is my saviour, I’ll take the deal!” Evelyn said, her tail wrapping around her waist and threading through the chains.

“Ok Eve, as you know when you take The Accountants deal, he gets to choose the changes from the random options!”

The crowd cheered, The Accountant never let them down, he had impeccable taste.

“So, the first category is... Compulsion! And the options for The Accountant to choose from are: It’s not flirting if you Follow Through, Attending to the Patient, Cheering for the Underdog, Seeing is Believing!”

It was only a moment before the board lit up, “And The Accountant has chosen It’s not flirting if you Follow Through!”

The crowd cheered once more as the fog rolled in and Evelyn felt the change deep in her mind. She had never been much of a flirt, but now it was different, she wouldn’t be flirting, she would be following through on any sexual inference she made.

“That’s going to make it much easier to find new clients Eve, congratulations!

Now then, your final category is... Fetish! The options are... Age of Innocence, Whips and Chains, More than One Way to Do It, Experience is the Best Teacher”

It only took a second for The Accountant to choose Experience is the Best Teacher and Evelyn felt the collar work on her mind for the last time.

“Congratulations Eve, with Experience is the Best Teacher you’ll be eager to engage in all kinds of new experiences and learn all you can about them. A perfect complement to ensure all your clients experience the full depth of your knowledge... and perhaps share a bit of their own.

Well that’s all for tonight Eve, thanks for playing... Bimbo or Billionaire!”