The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition

Round One

“Alright Jessica, 24 cases, 12 are cash, 12 are Bimbo. You have to open 12 cases in the first round and then we’ll see where you’re at and what the Accountant has in store for you. What’s your first case going to be?”

It had become very apparent in my watching past episodes that there was no real workable strategy to the case numbers. And again, I knew I wasn’t escaping this unscathed. So I figured I might as well start at the beginning.

“I’ll take number one please Jack.”

“Chrissi, please open case number one.”

The flashing case was right next to her; it startled her when it started blinking. I bet she’d been thinking back to the frat boys a few minutes ago. Chrissi used a manicured nail to flick the lock and a dollar symbol popped into view.

“Good job Jessica, you’re on the board with one whole cent!”

“Well I do need a little more for tuition, so give me case number two please.”

“Number two Chrissi.”

The second case was another dollar sign. Damn. One pattern I HAD noticed was that the audience tended to get antsy when a contestant got multiple cash cases in a row or got “out in front” of the Bimbo effects. It’s almost like they got vindictive and opted for worse choices. I needed to get some Bimbo cases fast.

“Well, lets keep the run going and have case number three please Jack.”

Jack’s grin shifted into high gear as the case popped open.

“Sorry Jessica, that’s your first Bimbo case. Time for your first change and the category is Hair. And since this IS a special edition show, we’ve got some special options to choose from!”

My stomach got a little queasy at that. Some of the options were pretty odd, no telling what someone might come up with that would be more “special.”

“Audience, your options are: Bleached Blonde. Pixie. Radical Roots. Not in nature. Vote now! Jessica any thoughts?”

“Well Jack, ‘not in nature’ made for some pretty outrageous colors. And I’ve liked the ‘Pixie’ ones I’ve seen.” Not only was pixie a short cut but also it was always a shade of purple.

“Well the results are tallied and the winner is…’Radical Roots.’ Technicians, please activate the Collar of Fate.”

That was a new one; I wasn’t sure what it would be. My hair was currently shoulder length and brown, I’d worn it loose for the show. I tilted my head forward so my tresses fell around my face and I could watch what was happening.

I could feel the hair lengthening more than see it. And it was lightening quite a bit. I was confused, had ‘bleached blonde’ somehow won? But then I could see the dark roots and I understood.

“One of our special features, well done audience. Jessica, your hair will always display roots now, as if it’s been a long time since your last dye job. As a bonus, you can dye your roots or the rest of your hair and the other one will change color. The lengthened hair is just an extra to really highlight the effect.”

My hair was now most of the way down my back. It was mostly a very light blonde with just a touch of orange, like the dye job had been poorly done. I also had about four inches of dark brown roots. I shrugged. I’d seen plenty of girls back home who could only afford a trip to the salon every nine months. Out here with all the rich coeds I might even be considered an exotic look.

“Okay Jessica, one Bimbo case down, ten cents on the board, what’s your next case?”

“How about the other end of the spectrum Jack, number 24?”

“Another Bimbo case, that’s two in a row! Audience, your choice this round is voice. The options are: Low and Slow. Maid in France. Sultry Seduction. Drama Queen. Vote now!”

Shit. I’d seen ‘Maid in France’ three times while watching the old episodes. Every contestant had ended up as a French Maid. Although one had been smart enough to bail out at the end of the second round. She got stuck with the clothing, the fetish, everything and only got $5,000 for her trouble. She was cursed to be a corporate attorney with a figure to die for and accent and compulsion to clean for the rest of her life. I’d been so worried it took me a second to realize Jack was talking again.

“And we’ve got the votes in and the winner is…Sultry Seduction!”

I was so relieved I didn’t feel the collar making the changes. When Jack asked me how I felt I was positively eager to tell him how happy I was to have dodged the bullet.”

“Well Jack, I am SO grateful to you and the audience, I love my new pipes and I’d just LOVE to keep on going.”

Whoa. That came out a little strong. I felt the same but my voice sounded like I was trying to get him to buy me a drink. Or more.

“Yes, Jessica will now be trying to trying to entice everyone she talks to. Her voice will have an almost hypnotic effect on people. That should come in handy, won’t it?”

“Indeed Jack, I’ll never have trouble getting WHATEVER I want again…” This was going to take some getting used to. And I was already thinking about how I was going to have to warn off my friends and family about this new condition. Oh well, the show must go on.

“Alright Jessica, we still need eight more cases this round. What will it be next?”

“Can I do two cases at once Jack? I’d like numbers six and nine…” The thought had come unbidden into my brain, I’d just spit it out. Maybe there was more to this voice thing than they were letting on.

“I think Chrissi can handle that. Chrissi, can you open number six and then number nine please?”

Chrissi had to think about it, with the two cases blinking at once. She started towards case six, then went to nine, then tried to open both at once. She was clearly flustered but finally they both popped open at the same time.

“And we’ve got one of each, six is a Bimbo, nine is Cash. Jessica, you’re up to a whole dollar. Audience, you’ve got another decision to make. The choice is Lips. Your choices are: Ruby Red. Extra Kissable. Always in Touch. Permapout.”

I’d seen all those before. Red wasn’t really my color, the bright lipstick was a very dominant feature.

“And we’ve got…Extra Kissable!”

I felt the collar activate and focus on my lips. They plumped up noticeably and moistened, like I’d just licked them. They also drew into what I jokingly referred to as a ‘kissy face.’

“Yes Jessica, you’ll always look like you’re wanting a great big smooch. With your new voice, you might have to be careful about giving off the wrong signals to people.”

I tried to give Jack a glare but it didn’t really come off like I’d hoped. My eyes were narrowed but my kissy face wasn’t scaring anyone. I just decided I’d cut him off and pick another case

“I’ll take case number 13 please Jack.”

I saw him bite back whatever he’d been about to say and stare a quick dagger at me. Whatever, it was a small victory.

“Lucky number 13 please Chrissi.”

I don’t know that I’d call it ‘lucky’ as another Bimbo symbol popped into view.

“Okay audience, here’s your next change to vote on: Body Shape. The options are: Wide Load. Straight and Narrow. All Legs. Or a new one: HourglASS. Vote now!”

I was worried about ‘Wide Load’, it made your ass and hips balloon out and no amount of diet or exercise could ever get you skinny again. But with the new option I had a feeling it was a foregone conclusion which one they’d pick. The audience liked a surprise as much as anyone.

“And the results are in and as expected, the audience has picked the new choice ‘HourglASS’ by an almost 98% majority! Well done everyone. Technicians, please activate the Collar!”

I had no idea what to expect from this one so I’d be just as surprised as them. I felt a pressure building in my chest and hips and rear. But the first thing I noticed was the change in my perspective. I’d been almost eye level with Jack, he was about 6′0″. But I was definitely looking up towards him now. It occurred to me I’d be able to spot if he had anything in his nose, I must have lost a bunch of height. As I looked down to see my new relation to the floor I gasped, causing my new body to react. My boobs had grown?! That was the next category, what the hell! My hips stuck out, much wider, I felt like I’d have to turn sideways to get in a door. With the pinched in waist I was definitely an hourglass…

“Holy (bleep)!” My hands flew back to my butt. Jack flashed a shit-eating grin. My ass was HUGE! What had been a full coverage bikini was being swallowed up, it looked like a tanga. I was ludicrously voluptuous. My ass was big enough to serve dinner on, I had birthing hips and jugs. And I hadn’t even gotten to the breast category!

“Now THAT’S impressive. Jessica entered the show with measurements of 5′10″, 32C-30-34, and a butt that could only be called ‘petite and tight’ hardly ‘hourglass’ worthy. In order to emphasize it and let everyone, uh hum, FULLY appreciate her enhancement, we’ve shrunk her to 5′2″ and she now measures 34D-26-42. And as the name indicates, Jessica’s posterior will always be her most dominant feature.”

The audience was hooting and hollering. I was trying to collect my thoughts, Jack noticed and asked me how I was doing. I babbled a couple syllables, my mind was racing.

“Are you okay Jessica?”

“Yeah, um, it’s just a lot to take in all of a sudden Jack.” Damnit, another sexual innuendo. The audience howled with laughter. “I’m going to need a whole new wardrobe after this is over.”

“Well let’s get you some more money, Honey. What’s your next case number?”

I tried again to give him a dirty look but there was just no way that was happening. I mumbled a case number as I was trying to regain control of myself. I realized I’d been breathing very deeply and it was making my new chest heave.

“Chrissi, can you open case number eight please?”

A dollar sign showed up and I smiled. I went ahead and doubled it, asking for case 16.

“Another cash case! You’ve got $100 in the bank now Jessica. Can you make it three in a row?”

Jack was smiling as he said this but I could tell he wasn’t my biggest fan. The audience too, I could sense their anxiety. Maybe it was the run of cash cases. Or maybe they were just looking forward to their favorite category.

“I’ll take case seven…teen please Jack.”

At the last second something had just told me to stay away from case seven. I just knew that would be a Bimbo case.

“Case 17 please Chrissi.”

Chrissi was distracted as he said this, she was waving to someone in the crowd. It could have been the guys who had waylaid her earlier or someone hoping to get a chance after the show.

“Another Cash case. Jessica, that’s three in a row, you’re half way home on the cash side with six out of a possible 12. You’ve got $1,000 in the bank. We need two more cases this round.”

I was thinking rapidly about how many more times I could pull the singe digit into a teen trick like I’d just done. Hopefully my intuition would still stay in high gear and warn me off. Some of the numbers wouldn’t work and there was nothing I could do for the 20’s. Taking a deep breath I asked for case 23.

“Please open 23 Chrissi.” Holy crap, Jack looked pissed. Sure enough… “Another cash case, that’s four in a row Jessica. One more case this round.”

If looks could kill I would be in serious danger. But hang on… I was doing the math in my head. If I got one more cash case I could cut bait after the round with $10,000 in my pocket! That’d be enough for three semesters of tuition, with a little left over! I could really buckle down and finish up school. And I wouldn’t have to deal with any more of these changes. Alright, time to get lucky one more time and get the heck out of dodge.

“Jack, can I please have case number…” Jack must have been listening to the producers, he had turned his head and was cupping his hand over his ear. Looks like I was on my own here. “…number ten. Please.”

“Chrissi dear, can you please open case number ten?”

Obliviously, she tottered over on her heels and moved to open the case. She seemed to be having a lot of issues; the guys earlier must have really done a number on her. But it only delayed the inevitable. The Bimbo symbol flashed and the audience erupted in rapture.

“So sorry Jessica, your cash run comes to an end. We’ll finish round One with your 5th Bimbo case. Audience, you know what that means?”

Jack didn’t even say the word, the audience howled it for him.

“Your choices for Jessica’s breasts are: Cliffhangers. Man made. Just a handful. Or…” Crap, another new choice?! “Heavy Hangers! Vote now!”

I knew what was coming as soon as he’d announced it. A very small part of my brain was shrieking “I told you so!” about all the new choices being picked for me. I just gritted my teeth and pouted my kissable lips and waited for the inevitable.

“Another near unanimous choice by our audience! Jessica, get ready to have some… heavy hangers! Please activate the collar.”

Weirdly enough I felt it first in my back. My muscles tightened, then strained, then just pulsed. I actually felt my lats and my traps get a little bigger and stronger. And oh dear gosh did they have to. My boobs were just ballooning. Forwards, up, down, to the side. My hands had flown up to cradle them anyway but they were rapidly growing into my forearms. They pushed up and over my arms so I ended up carrying them more than holding them down. Holy shit, are my hands REALLY down by my belly button?! I felt like I was getting shorter, like they were pulling me down to the ground with them. My new and improved musculature was hanging on but I was already getting sore. I was panting when it was over.

“Yes, yes, I think those definitely live up to their name. Well Jessica, you started the show as a 32C, then to a 34D, now you’re a nice 38G. How are you doing?”

“I’m just glad I thought to wore an extra large bikini top Jack.” The fabric was stretched and was just a pair of crescents down the middle at this point. My nipples were covered with a little skin to spare but I was showing some serious side boob. And an even more impressive amount of underboob.

“I’m not sure that we can still call that a ‘bikini’ anymore. Unless you were in Rio.”

What was he talking about? Rio? They had topless beaches. And thongs. Wait, what was going on with my butt?!

My hands flew from my jugs, causing them to bounce painfully and grabbed my ass. It was growing again! I could feel the flesh pushing through my fingers, spreading them wider and wider. The fabric was just disappearing between my cheeks, I was practically wearing a g-string. Jack’s smile was positively evil as he filled the audience in.

“Remember folks, Jessica’s 4th Bimbo case gave her the ‘hourglASS’ figure, emphasis on that last part. So, whatever else happens to her body, her posterior is always going to compensate.”

My stunned expression drew Jack’s attention. Innocently he asked me what was on my mind.

“So, if anything ever changes with my legs or my hips or…these” gesturing at my now huge boobs “then my ass is going to get even BIGGER?”

“Look on the bright side Jessica: If you shed some of that weight, your cheeks will get a little bit smaller.”

Great. Yeah, fine, I’d known coming into the show I’d probably be coming out with some new curves. But this was ridiculous. And even if I were able to get down to a decent bra size I seriously doubted my butt would ever be smaller than ‘humongous.’ I was fuming as Jack turned his gaze up to the skybox.

“Well Jessica, round one is over, you’ve got $5,000 in the bank and five Bimbo changes down. Lets see what the Accountant has to offer you.”

The audience was strangely hushed as Jack listened intently. I think they were really digging all the new options and were hoping they’d have a chance for more.

“Alright, here’s the offer for you. The Accountant knows the tuition rates, he’ll even you out. Three rungs up the Bimbo board, one rung up the Cash board. You’ll have enough money to finish school. AND you’ll be free to pick your own career. What do you say Jessica?”

Damn. That was a lousy offer. Yeah, the 9th Bimbo change was ‘career’ and there was no telling what sort of options would be on the table. I was furiously calculating the odds in my head as Jack pressed me for an answer.

“Hello? Earth to Jessica? Are you taking the offer or going on to Round Two?”

Hang on… I COULDN’T end up a Bimbo after the next round. I only had to pick six cases. I HAD to get more than one Cash case right? That’d be more than what he was offering me now and I’d get an offer at the end of the next round anyway. Might as well just keep going. Smiling my ‘give me a kiss’ smile, thrusting my huge jugs out I gave my answer.

“No deal Jack. Lets go to Round Two!”

The audience’s excitement was palpable. Chrissi was caught up in it, clapping and bouncing up and down. Even Jack seemed to be enjoying himself.

“Well folks, you heard the lovely little lady; we’ll take a short break and see you back for Round Two as we find out if our co-ed is a Bimbo or a Billionaire!”