The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition

Round Three

God it was getting hard to function. I looked like a walking wet dream. Enormous tits barely hidden by a bikini top that would likely burst if I breathed too deeply or moved too fast. My ass stuck out so far behind me I could only get my hands around the tops of my globes. I kept fiddling with what was still visible of my string bikini, now just ‘string.’ I couldn’t really see all the eyes on me but I felt them and the effect they were having on me. And the dirty thoughts racing through my mind every second… As we waited for the Round to start it occurred to me that if I’d taken the offer I could already be getting laid.

“Stop it Jessica!” I yelped at hearing my voice, breathy, a little raspy, and definitely sexy. Like I was trying to seduce myself. But just then the lights came up and Jack turned on the charm along with them.

“Welcome back everyone! If you’re watching at home or here in the arena, we are so glad you tuned in to our special College Edition of…”

“Bimbo or Billionaire!!!”

The audience had lost none of their enthusiasm, if anything they were getting louder. Jack continued on about the ratings and the special choices for this episode, Chrissi kept preening and I just sat there horny and unfilled.

“Okay Jessica, are you still with us?”

I snapped back to attention. Jack’s face looked, I don’t know, did he actually have some respect for me at this point? We’d been fighting throughout the show, sure, but there was something there now. Weird.

“Alright, Round Three means you have to open three cases. So far you have eight Bimbo and ten Cash cases, you already have $100,000 in the bank. That is more than enough to finish school Jessica, why are you still going?”

“Because Jack, I want to show them all…off.” I giggled at that last remark, I couldn’t help it.

“Well you’ve certainly put on a great show so far. Let’s see what you can come up with this time. What case would you like to start with?”

I stared at the remaining cases. Like really hard, concentrating like it was a calculus final. I knew number seven was a Bimbo case. I mean, I didn’t REALLY know, but I was sure. So there were three Bimbos and two Cash left. Worst-case scenario was I’d finish this round with the 11 Bimbos but then I could do the last two rounds and just win the cash. No telling what I’d be acting like if I got the last three mental changes but screw it, I’d be a billionaire, I could do whatever the hell I wanted! But if I could still get the cash this round and save myself the changes. I was trying to figure which cases might be cash based on the ones around them and my nipples were hard and my fingers inched up and…

“Jessica? We need a case number please.”

Crap, all the concentration from the audience must have ramped up. That or I was just getting hornier.

“Jack, I’ve stayed away from the BIG ones so far, I think it’s time I fixed that. I’ll have coc, er, case 20.” Stupid exxotic vocabulary.

“Chrissi darling, please open case 20.”

This time she blocked my view of the reveal but the audience’s reaction answered it for me. Damnit.

“Oh, another Bimbo case. Well Jessica, you were wanting to finish school, you didn’t have any career plans coming into the show. Hopefully the audience leaves you some…wiggle room… in your new career so you can finish that.”

I couldn’t stop myself from shaking both my oversized tits and ass at that remark. Damn these things were heavy, just that motion made the top cut into my neck and side.

“Audience, as you might have guessed, we have more special options for this round: Your choice for Jessica’s new career is: Sex education. Nursing. High School is HARD. Or FFA. Vote now!”

Here I was thinking I’d seen everything and now this. Technically my major was education and here my new career choices were all in the education field? But surely there would be a catch.

“And the votes are in and… we have our first tie of the evening!” Jack’s smile was beaming. I tried to frown but for those damn lips. Well, and it felt good to be showing everyone my cleavage.

“Our two winners from that round are High School is HARD and Nursing. Collar of Fate, do your thing!”

This time it wasn’t a breeze but a gale blowing through my head. I swear my hair was blowing like some cosmetics commercial. Or was that just me whipping around? I came to suddenly and looked over to Jack.

“How are you feeling?”

I was suddenly struck by how…old he was. It had never occurred to me before. But he was at least in his 30’s, way too old for me. And all the frat boys who had scored front row seats were past their prime too. What I wouldn’t give to be back home, school would be let out, all the newly graduated boys and girls would be able to stay out late… Abruptly I realized what was going on in my mind.

“Yep, you will now be irresistibly drawn to younger lovers. Your ideal job will be to teach seniors in high school specifically.”

“And what about the nursing part Jack?”

“Well, you tell me.”

I was about to ask what he meant when I suddenly became aware of how hard my nipples were. They’d been big and turned on since I’d had the breast enhancement but damn there were glasscutters right now. Longer. Fatter. Thicker. And dripping pre-cum… Wait that was a cock. Nipples…milk…NURSING?!!!

“Technicians, if you please.” Two stagehands scurried onto the stage around me. And they were…putting buckets underneath me. Great. Classy.

“Yes, Jessica, you’ll also be constantly producing milk now. Besides the obvious pleasure and relief from nursing someone, if you can somehow TEACH them at the same time? Well, lets just say, you’ll have found your new calling.”

My bikini top was already soaked through. My heavy hangers were plumping up and sinking a little lower on my chest. I imagined from the front I’d look like a head on top of two boobs with hips and legs. The Collar was also strengthening my back yet again to deal with the new weight of my tits. Good thing that was done automatically to compensate.

SNAP!

The sound jolted me. I couldn’t figure out what it was but it had definitely come from me. I looked around puzzled, I couldn’t figure out what had happened. Gazing down… oh, right. HourglASS. It had been the strings holding the front and back of my bottoms together. They’d popped. I could feel the strings dangling and tickling my thighs. The back was basically swallowed up in my ass cheeks and the front was held up like a loincloth, preserving my modesty by a fraction of an inch. I couldn’t even reach my ass cheeks anymore.

“Yep, the Nursing upgrade definitely made a change so you had to compensate. According to the readings from the Collar you’re now a 40H up top Jessica. You’re going to be quite popular with your male students. But ‘Jessica’ is so formal and you want to be friendly right?”

Crap. I knew he was about to offer up a new name and my brain would no doubt grab on to it.

“I think Jessi works better, don’t you? ‘Miss Jessi, I forgot my homework.’ I imagine you’ll be hearing a lot of that from now on.”

Yep, there it was. I’d always been Jessica but that was gone. Jessi. That was kinda cute, actually. And I could already hear the kids asking about extra credit. I smiled dreamily.

“Well Jessi, you still have two more cases this round, care to pick one? If we’re here too long you’re going to overflow and we’ll have to bring in a breast pump.”

“I’d be fine with that Jack, I can show everyone how it’s done and the…different…ways to nurse.” Damn, these things were just compounding. Okay, two more choices, I had this thing. “Well 20 was SO GOOD to me Jack I think I’d like a 21…GUN…salute.”

“An excellent choice Jessi. And it looks like…another Bimbo case!”

I could only summon the tiniest shred of outrage at this news. I couldn’t lose, I couldn’t lose. Just one more Bimbo case as long as I stayed away from seven.

“Audience, lets pick Jessi’s new compulsion if you’d be so kind. The choices are: Roped Off. Spread Offense. Leading by example. Flash Mob.”

I’d seen Flash Mob before but I was already basically an exhibitionist.

“And the winner is… Leading by Example!”

This time it was a hurricane in my head. I was so glad it stopped I just smiled goofily.

“Jessi isn’t in position to demonstrate right now folks but when she’s working with her…students… she will be a very…hands on…teacher.”

I smiled bigger if that was possible. I could picture the quarterback needing a better grade to stay eligible. We’d make small talk about his girlfriend, he’d bring up her nipples, I would guide his mouth to my own…

“Jessi? One more case this round please.”

What the hell, I was officially having fun.

“Well Jack, there can’t be three Bimbo cases in a row can there? I’ll take 22.”

“Well Jessi, it appears that there can be. You’ve been quite the streaker tonight, haven’t you?”

Earlier I’d have been angered by the sexual innu, in you, joke. Now I was just turned on. I realized my pussy was as wet as my dripping nipples and the moisture was starting to make what was left of my bikini slide off.

“Okay everyone, lets pick Jessi a new fetish. Choose between: Milk Maid. Barefoot and Pregnant. Public Sector. Road Show.”

That seemed a no-brainer, with my huge boobs and nursing. I was thinking I’d have to custom order my milk maid costumes, good thing I was going to be a billionaire…

“…and in a huge upset, the winner is: Barefoot and Pregnant!”

What the?! I’d been so busy thinking about my milky jugs I’d not paid attention. Oh my God, I was going to be pregnant!!!

“And we’re finished with Round Three. How are you feeling there Jessi?”

“Empty.”

“Well that’s understandable. We’ll get you off that stage and into a maternity ward in no time. Yes audience, Jessi will now have an insatiable desire to be pregnant. If she’s not already knocked up, that will be her primary goal, as fast and with as many as possible. If she is pregnant, well, she’ll be counting the days until she can give birth and get pregnant again. Good thing you’ve got the Nursing and those hips huh Jessi?”

“Yeah…” My mind was wandering. I felt so…unfulfilled. I needed to get some young stud inside me. At least one. Gosh I hoped those high school kids really could go all night.

“Well Jessi, that was a tough round for you. You’ve still got your $100,000 dollars in the bank, I know you’ve got a new career and all sorts of…itches…you’d like to start scratching. But you still have to decide if you want to keep going…all…the…way. There’s no offer from the Accountant, you can leave the game as you are or try your luck again.”

“Jack, I’m going to need plenty of money for maternity clothes and baby toys, I think I’ll keep going.”

“We’re in the home stretch ladies and gentlemen, can Jessi finish off the billion or will she leave here…a Bimbo?! Don’t leave that seat, we’ll be right back to find out.”