The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition

Epilogue

Three years later

“Miss Jessi?”

“Hmmmmm, yes Steven?”

“You, um, wanted me to stay after school?”

“Yes honey, shut the door.”

The nervous boy walked over to close the door to the science lab. I reminded him to lock it and pull the shades. He was awkward and fumbling but was repressing some serious excitement too. I’m sure his classmates had told him what was in store.

“Okay Miss Jessi. So, I could REALLY use some extra credit, if I don’t pass all my classes I can’t play baseball this spring.”

“Is that so?”

I was leaning forwards over the desk looking towards him. It helped being 5′2″. My 44JJ tits were spilled forward, they made an excellent cushion. I was wearing a sundress but it just wasn’t up to the task of holding these monster milkers back. Plus I’d gotten it two years and two pregnancies ago. My ass had grown too, the dang thing just seemed to be in a race with my boobies. And my belly.

Steven had come around the desk so he was standing beside me. I’d slipped off my shoes and was there in all my glory. Huge milky jugs, 48 inch hips on a 28-inch waist, ass cheeks like beanbag chairs and a seven-month with triplets belly. I had so many curves all over that the dress was almost just a belly covering at this point. But I had bought it in between my pregnancies and it looked great on me when I wasn’t knocked up. That just never lasted very long.

“Well Steven, sweetie, why don’t you just…step around behind Miss Jessi.”

I was already moaning. I went to hike up my dress but the dear boy had already done that, exposing my hyper voluptuous ass to his eager gaze and roaming hands. I slid my arms through the dress instead so I could let the top roll off my tits and expose them to the air. My inch long nipples perked up immediately at the cold air and the trickle of milk turned into a steady drip.

“What exactly would you like me to…DO…to YOU…Miss Jessi?”

I could hear the cocky boy’s smirk. He’d put on an act the whole time with the awkward teen thing. He must have heard I especially liked that.

“I think that is an excellent idea. You. Do. Me. But this is a HARD class, I expect you to be UP to standards.”

All I wore underneath my clothes were g-strings these days. There was no point otherwise, the few times I’d found “regular” underwear that could fit my insane curves it just ended up getting swallowed by my hips and ass and looking like a g-string. Might as well just skip a step I figured. And it made it so much easier for all the willing partners to slide the flimsy fabric aside and enter me. As Steven eagerly plowed me he reached around and managed to cup my nipples. Bless these big strong young men with their long arms and other extremities. He seized inside me quickly but the volume of his seed was a shock. After the third pulse I felt it squish out and drip down my thighs. I sighed and leaned forward and let my mind wander…

I’d left the show and immediately come home to Kansas. I used part of the money I’d won to get fertility treatments. They’d led me to have twins my first two pregnancies and now I was carrying triplets. The doctor said that my chances for multiple births went up every time I got pregnant. At least I think that’s what he said. I’d been running out the door to head to the local Mall. I’d missed my next period but my old high school had taken pity on me and given me a job as the senior science teacher provided I continue working towards my degree with correspondence classes. When I’d offered to teach a sex education and anatomy class it had gone over well. The fact that I offered to teach it for no extra pay had helped, I’m sure.

I was already pregnant when school started and it just felt, wrong, somehow, to get knocked up by a current student. Plus the cops would be all over me. So I’d come up with an ingenious solution! I spent the entire school year sampling all the boys. I would gave birth right around graduation. After I’d left the hospital I went to whoever had been the best boy and his graduation present was getting to knock me up.

There’d been a marked increase in the pregnancy rate around town. I was all about the knowledge for the kids. Sex was okay, it felt good. Condoms just got in the way. Pulling out just didn’t feel as good. My first year I’d had six girls get pregnant with their boyfriends. I’d shown all six of them how to nurse, I was so proud. And of course I started their lessons before they gave birth. The boyfriends all attended too and I just had to show them different things to do. Different techniques for a tit fuck since none of the girls had tits like mine. But some of them did grow there own quite impressively after they started breeding. This year I was working on lucky 18 girls pregnant, it was a new record! I couldn’t be happier, teaching young minds and making sure they took it all in.

“You okay Miss Jessi?”

I realized I’d been daydreaming. Steven was still behind me, still hilted, hands playfully tweaking my still hard and dripping tits.

“Yes honey, don’t worry, you’ll definitely be playing with your balls this season.”

“Well in that case, I’d like to keep playing now.”

I gasped as he started thrusting again. It hadn’t been five minutes since he filled me and now he’s hard again and thrusting even deeper inside me! I tried to tell him he was surely getting an A and make a mental not to put him right at the top of the list for a graduation present but he pinched my nipples just so and I squirted and mooed and my back just failed me. I could only slump forward and grin mindlessly as he plugged me. He would be the PERFECT one to try for quadruplets with.