The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Country Matters

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr

SYNOPSIS: Bethany is a city girl with no idea what she wants to do with her life and her parents are at the end of their patience. Can she change her luck by being a contestant on Bimbo or Billionaire?

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHORS NOTES:

This story is based on the characters and concepts created by TheHandsThatLead. You do not need to read his Bimbo or Billionaire stories to understand mine but why wouldn’t you read them anyway? They’re, like, really good. Many thanks to him for allowing me to play with his toys. This is also my first story on the EMCSA, so any feedback is welcome. You can send it at or through my blog at cassiethefriendlysuccubus.tumblr.com Happy Reading!

Prologue

My bedroom door slams shut with a loud BANG! Another day, another fight with mom and dad. The fights were always about the same thing: I am 25 and I have no job, no college diploma, and no fucking idea of what I wanna do with my life. Gaaaaahh, how they piss me off. Look, I know I have a problem; I went to two colleges, switched major three times, and I still have nothing to show for it. I know I need to “get my ass into gear,” as Dad says, but can’t they at least give me one more summer to figure it out?

Nooooo. “You’ve got your three strikes, young lady, now you need to get a job.” Fuck you Dad. Life is not fucking baseball. And what respectable business is gonna hire a 25-year-old with only high school diploma? Cause I’m sure as hell not flinging fries at fucking McDonald.

I guess I could get a job as a barmaid. I’m not too bad looking. A bit on the short side at 5′2″, but well-proportioned. I may be “a slacker,” as Mom puts it, but I keep in shape. My boobs are tiny, but not non-existent either, just a small B cup. My only real problem is my hair: it’s a tangled, neck-length brown mess. I’ve tried everything, but it just doesn’t want to behave. I guess it fits me in that way. And some guys like it wild anyway. So yeah, I guess I could be a barmaid—free alcohol!—but I can’t stand the thought of having to be groped by some fat, smelly drunkard. No way. Not to mention sexual harassment by the boss.

Whatever. They’re not going to kick me out, I know that. My dad barks a lot, but he has no bite. Though, it would be nice if I could find a job and leave this fucking place. The problem is, nothing interests me. Everything I try turns out to be so boring, full of tedious technique and homework and shit. Even dance, the last thing I tried, turned to be mechanical bullcrap—no feelings whatsoever. But that school cost a pretty penny, so good luck getting any money to try college again.

Oh, fuck it. There’s nothing I can do about it tonight anyway, so why am I troubling myself with that shit. Let’s see what’s on TV instead—I’m sure I can find some brain dead crap to numb me to sleep. Let’s see…some crappy sitcom about nerds? Boring! News? Even more boring. The biography of the Pope…are you kidding me? What else do they have: no…no…no…no...wait a minute, I know that intro jingle. Oh god, it’s that Bimbo or Billionaire show. I’ve watched that once before, it was hilarious. This stuck up bitch came in, she was an office manager or some shit, and she left as a blonde bimbo with tits bigger than her head and an obsession with sucking dick. It was hilarious. I remember, at the beginning of the show she said she was playing to “improve her job prospects.” What an idiot.

Wait a minute. That’s it! That’s the solution! I could become a contestant on Bimbo or Billionaire. At best, I become super rich and I can leave this place and live the rest of my life as I fucking want. At worst, well, I’ll be hot as hell and too dumb to be anything but happy about it. Sure, I’ll likely be a slut afterwards, but who cares? Sex is fun. So why the fuck not? Sure, Mom and Dad will be pissed, but hey, they won’t be able to say I’m a “slacker” anymore. I know the show has an application form on its website. All I need is to remember where I hid my laptop.

Opening Credits

Sure enough, my parents were pissed when I received the acceptance letter. But I was an adult now, so I didn’t give a shit that they approved or not. Still, I’m not a bitch, so I promised to pay them back for housing me for the summer and to give them part of my winnings as compensation for my “slacker” days.

My mom said she didn’t want any of that dirty money and hasn’t talked to me since. My dad threw his hands up and decided it was as good a deal as any. This was three months ago. Now I’m here, backstage, and the show is about to begin. I can’t wait to meet Jack, that guy is handsome. I wouldn’t mind if the audience gave me a silver fox fetish so

I could bang the shit out of him.

God, I’m excited. The only thing bugging me is that damn outfit. Oh, not that it’s revealing. I was expecting that. But it is slightly loose, to accommodate all the growth I’m sure to experience tonight, and thus I constantly felt like it was about to slip and leave me naked on stage. I’m comfortable with my body, but not that comfortable. Of course, that damn Collar of Fate is itchy as hell. It’s been a week, and I still am not used to it. Oh well, I guess it’s almost over now.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!”

Well, I guess that’s my cue. The curtains open and I and I walk on stage. Damn, I knew the set was pink, but up close it is fucking blinding pink. To my right, I can see the rows of suitcases and the light-up board with its two series of 12 rungs. And, of course, Chrissy, the irredeemably moronic case girl. I Right now she is sitting on a little stool, sucking on a lollipop in the most vulgar manner possible. I sure hope I get a better deal than her.

On my left enters Jack, and the crowd erupts in applause and cheers. And why wouldn’t they? He is even more handsome in person. Rawr.

“Thanks Dan,” Jack says, ostensibly to the announcer, “And welcome everyone to another episode of Bimbo or ...” The crowd responds immediately and me with it: “BILLIONAIRE.” The atmosphere is just that infectious. “Wooh,” continues Jack, “we have a dynamic audience today. I like it! And now let me introduce you to tonight’s contestant…Bethany!!” The crowd cheers again as I walk a little bit forward on the stage and wave at them. Jack comes close to me. “So, Bethany, tell us a bit about why you’re here” he asks as he jams his mic in my face.

“Well Jack,” I answer, “my name’s Bethany Jones, I am 25, and I am still looking for the perfect career. So I figured this show could help me find it, or at least give me some money to live on while I look for it.” The crowd starts laughing a little. Good, they like me. So they aren’t likely to get cruel with the Bimbo choices.

“Well Bethany, as you know we have a Career category here on the board, so I am sure we can help you.“ says Jack. And then, on cue, he starts his usual spiel about the game’s rules.

“But first, I need to take care of a few housekeeping items. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!” As soon as he says the bimbo’s name, the spotlight moves from me to her. She’s still sucking her lollipop, but she perks up at the mention of her name. “Oh hi Jack! Is it work time yet? I’m not finished!” she pouts.

“I am afraid it is Chrissi. But don’t worry, I’m sure you are smart enough to do two things at the same time” Jack says, giving a big wink to the crowd.

I can’t help but laugh at that, and so does the audience. “As most of you know,” Jack continues as soon as the laughter has died down, “Chrissi here was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game. She opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let the poor thing leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all! She’s been an important part of our team ever since!”

The spotlight is now back on me, and I can see a stagehand get on stage and remove Chrissi almost finished lollipop. She pouts for a moment, then seem to forget all about it. What a bimbo. While I was focusing on Chrissi, Jack had continued his speech:

“Also with us in the studio is the fine technical folks who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight! We won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!” Well, I saw them, and the audience is not missing much.

“And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". As usual, a pitch-black area above the columns of monitors becomes backlit on cue, revealing the silhouette a person sitting at a desk. There’s been a lot of rumors about who the Accountant is. I personally thought he was that businessman who owns all these beauty pageants, but I heard he’s a governor or something now. So I guess it is someone else.

“Of course, you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!”

Oh god, Jack’s speech really is interminable in person! It doesn’t help that I binge-watched the show before coming, so I’ve heard it a hundred times by now. At least it’s almost over.

“The Bimbo side is divided in too two halves, the first six are physical changes that the Collar of Fat’ will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!”

“Now that you know the rules Bethany, I have only one question for you…are you ready to play Bimbo or BILLIONAIRE!!??” The last part was screamed by the crowd, of course. I barely wait until they calm down and respond “You bet I am Jack!”

“Well then,” he responds with the huge grin, “let’s begin!”

Round 1

“Okay Bethany, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. So what will be your first number?”

And of course, as soon as Jack asks me that, I blank. Come on, think of something… oh, got it. “Well Jack, I’ll go with number 7. According to the Chinese, it is a lucky number!” Thank you, last night Chinese take-out!

“Allright” says Jack. “Chrissi, open case Number 7 please.”

“Of course,” responds Chrissi with her dumb high pitched voice. She start sashaying down the rows of cases, but she stops in front of Case 1. Luckily, Jack is used to her.

“No Chrissie, number 7. The one that has no line at the bottom, remember?”

“Oh right! Sorry, I always mix those two up!” She then starts giggling, but finally opens the case.

“I’m sorry Bethany, but this is your first Bimbo symbol. I guess the Chinese got it wrong.”

“I don’t know Jack,” I reply, “I always hated my hair, so a new style seems lucky to me!”

“Positive outlook? I like. Ok then Bethany, as you said, our first the category is Hair. Let’s see what choice we have: Jazzing it Up, Afrodisiac, Strawberry Sunshine and Fairy Tale Princess. Audience, your vote please.

Well, that was certainly an interesting selection. The only one I don’t like is Afrodisiac, but I’ve never seen the audience pick that one for a white girl.

“And the audience has made their choice” announces Jack.” And it is… Strawberry Sunshine!”

As soon as he says it, I can feel the Collar of Fate starting to hum and my scalp starts to itch terribly. Thankfully, it is over in less than thirty seconds, but from the weight of it I can tell I have long hair now. I turn toward the mirror installed above the stage. Yup, it’s pretty long. It reaches about the middle of my back, and it is completely straight. The color is fucking gorgeous too! Halfway between red and blonde, and shiny like I was in a shampoo commercial. Sweet.

“As you can see, Bethany’s hair is now a beautiful strawberry blonde color. In addition, it has been specially enhanced to shine and sparkle when exposed to light. The brighter the light, the shiner they are. The studio’s lighting shows it off pretty well, but in the sun it is going to be even more magnificent. What do you think Bethany?”

“I fucking love it!” I answer, realizing only too late that I dropped a F-bomb. “Oops, sorry Jack.”

“No problem, Bethany, just don’t do it again. We are a family friendly show, after all!” He winks at the audience as he says that, and they cheer briefly. “Now, Bethany, a second number please?”

No blanking problem this time, “11” I say off the top of my head. Chrissy must have remembered the difference between 1 and 7, because she heads directly towards the right case and opens it. A dollar sign. Yes!

“Congratulations, Bethany, you are on the board, with one cent. Let’s see if you can keep this up with your next case. Which one will it be?”

“16 Jack please.”

“Of course. Chrissi?”

Another dollar sign. Good.

“Well, Bethany, it seems you took me to my word. Will you continue on this streak?”

“I hope so Jack! I’ll take case 13 please!”

Chrissi pranced for a few feet and opened the case. It was another Bimbo symbol.

“Sorry Bethany, but it is your second Bimbo symbol. I must have jinxed it—terribly sorry.” he said with a smile that made it obvious he wasn’t sorry at all.

“And our second category is…Voice! Now, this will not affect Bethany’s vocabulary, but only the sound of her voice. And your choices are: Me Luv You Long Time, Southern Belle, Sorry Aboot my Accent, Eh?, and Bedroom Voice.”

Fuck, those choices suck. Someone backstage has an accent fetish tonight or what? And who the hell wants a Canadian bimbo?

“Well, Bethany, the audience has chosen, and your new voice is…Southern Belle

Fhew, I’m not gonna sound like a hose-head. But still, I would have preferred Bedroom Voice. Not that I can argue—the Collar is already working, and it itches even more than last time. It takes longer too. But it finally stops.

“Now Bethany, don’t keep us in suspense. Let us hear your voice by giving me your next case number”

“Ah sure will, Jack. Ah’ll take numbah 5, if ya don’t mind.” Damn, I sound like a female Matthew McConaughey. The audience starts laughing, and I can’t blame them. Still, there are worse people I could sound like.

“Number 5 it is, Bethany…And I’m afraid it is another Bimbo case. This time the category is…Lips! And the categories are: Smiling Seduction, Lickin’ Good, Spiked Cushions, and Permanent Pout!”

I like those choices. Well, except for Spiked Cushions. I have no idea what it means, but it does not sound fun. Unfortunately, I don’t think the audience has chosen a theme yet (audiences always end up following a theme,) so anything is possible. Suddenly I see Jack opening his eyes in surprise as he receives the result in his earpiece. Uh-oh.

“Well, well, well, that was a hard category for the audience it seems! We’ve almost got a three-way tie, but Smiling Seduction ended up pulling ahead with just one extra vote.”

Pfew, that was close. Ties are never, ever good, so hopefully I can avoid them entirely. The Collar of Fate starts working, but I’m not feeling any itching this time. Instead, I feel like someone is pulling the corners of my mouth upwards. It doesn’t hurt, but it isn’t pleasant. Finally, it stops, and I can hear a few wolf whistles from the audience.

“Well Bethany, it is a good thing you are an optimist, because from now on, not only will you always smile, but your smile will act as an unsubtle come hither to every man you meet!”

And he was right. I’m making an effort to frown right now, just to test it out, yet the mirror still only reflects the most erotic smile I had ever seen.

“Ah can see that jack! Ah don’t think ah hate it, ah’ll have no problem getting’ fellers with that smile!” The crowd cheers at this, just I was expecting. What I did not say was that I’d also have to turn down a bunch of “fellers,” which was going to be a pain. Oh well, no time to worry about that, Jack is already asking me for my next number. “Ah’ll take numbah 18, Jack.”

“Of course, Bethany. Chrissy, number 18!”

The bimbo looked around her with a puzzled look. I mean, even more puzzled then usual. “Uh, Jackie honey, I don’t think there’s like, an eighty here.”

“Eighteen, Chrissy, eighteen.”

“Oops, I’m such a stoopidhead sometimes”

“That’s why we love you Chrissy” responded Jack, eliciting roaring laughter from the crowd. Chrissy finally finds and opens the case, but I know what it is before I see it, thanks to the audience’s cheers

“Oh, another Bimbo case Bethany. Your third in a row. I hope you get a chance to recoup your losses. But for now, the category is…Body Shape! And the choices are All-Around Average, All About That Bass, Tinkerbell, and Cinnamon Stick.

Oh god, I hope they don’t pick Tinkerbell. Not only I’m already too short for my tastes, but the last girl to get that one ended up doing midget porn. The first option also sounded so fucking boring. Fortunately, the audience seemed to all be on the same wavelength on that one, because it didn’t take long for Jack to announce the result.

“And the result is one of this season’s 120 new choices…Cinnamon Stick!”

That’s right, it’s new. That explain why the audience was so eager to pick it. The collar starts humming, and I’m suddenly overtaken with vertigo. I can’t stand it long before I close my eyes, and then my skin starts burning… what the fuck is going on? It ceases as abruptly as it started, and I can open my eyes. Oh fuck!! I’m so tall. About as much as Jack! I don’t seem to have gained much weight. My arms are as toned as ever. I try to take step forward, and I wobble uneasily before getting my balance back. “This goin’ to need some gettin’ use to, Jack.”

“I bet it will, Bethany. Cinnamon Stick makes you much taller than the average woman, but keeps you lean and fit. You were 5 foot 2 and weighed 110 pounds before the show. You are now 6-foot-tall and weigh only 145 pounds, all muscle. You will now be something to behold whenever you decide to get, shall we say, physical

The audience laughs at that, and so do I. “Ah cannot wait to get physical, Jack!” The laugh transforms into cheers. God, this is the most fun I had in ages!

“I’m sure you do, Bethany, and I’m sure many of the gentleman here tonight are ready to be your spotter” he says, winking, before continuing “but there is another thing about Cinnamon Stick Bethany—you see, you don’t only get the shape of a cinnamon stick, but also the color!”

“What?” I blurt out, surprised. Jacks nod his head toward my arm. I raise it to get a better look.

“Oh mah Gawd! Ah got freckles” I must have been too occupied with the change in height to notice earlier, but I now indeed have freckles. A lot of them, and everywhere. An amount that would have gotten me seriously bullied in elementary school. But now, with my shiny strawberry blonde hair? I look downright gorgeous.

“Indeed Bethany, and they look mighty fine on you. Great choice, audience! Let’s see if you can keep this up. Bethany, another number?”

God, I hope they can. “Just give me the next case over, Jack. Numbah 19”

“Sure can do…and it is a cash symbol!”

I can hear a faint disappointed boo from the audience. Right, I already have four Bimbo case. That means the next category is Breasts, and that’s always the audience favorite. Oh well, I’m happy with it. “That’s great Jack. What about case 15?”

Another cash symbol and louder boos. I’m now tied on each board. Time to pull ahead. I blurt “Numbah 1” before Jack can even ask me. Chrissi struts back to the other side of the stage and the crowd erupts into cheer. Well, so much for pulling ahead.

“Oh, Bethany. I’m afraid this is your fifth Bimbo case. It seems the third time is never the charm with you tonight. And our next category is…” The crowd finishes that sentence for him, shouting BREASTS!!!!! As loud as they can. Well, most of them are shouting breasts. I can also hear a few tits, boobs and jugs. Classy.

“And our choices tonight are: How you Like ’Em Apples, Jiggly and Puffed, Udder-ly Ridiculous, and A Tad Nippy Outside.

I can’t help but snort when I hear the second option. Who came up with that one, an 8-year-old? Well, I’m fine with all of them except the third one. I really, really don’t want huge cow tits.

“And the audience choice is… Udder-ly Ridiculous!”

Fuck! I feel my heart skip a beat—or several—when I hear it. God damn, audience, things were going so well! Luckily enough, my permanent smile make it so the terror I feel in the pit of my stomach doesn’t show. The collar starts buzzing, and immediately my breast starts ballooning outward like crazy, until they are about twice as big as my head. I can feel my spine strengthening up as they grow. And thank goodness, because they are heavy!! In fact, a little bit too heavy. I jiggle them a little bit, and two wet spots appear on the front of the bra. Oh crap, they’re full of milk!!

“As you can see, Bethany does not have breast anymore, but ridiculous-sized udders. And like any udders, they are full of milk. Bethany will need to milk herself—or be milked—everyday now. The upside is, it will feel very pleasurable”

No Jack, the real upside is that my bra ain’t loose anymore. Fortunately, I don’t say it out loud, even if I want to. The audience already backstabbed me once, I don’t want them to do it again. Better smile and move on…not that I can do much else.

“So, Bethany, we are on the last leg of the first round here, with only 3 more case to go. Which one shall Chrissy open next?”

“Ah’ll take case 17, Jack”

“Of course. Chrissy?”

“Right away, Jack. Oh, and I really like your boobies missy!” Well, at least there is someone who does. Oh, who am I kidding—everybody’s loving them but me. And of course, case 17 has to be another fucking Bimbo symbol. Let’s hope they choose better this time.

“Another Bimbo symbol, Bethany! And the last of the physical change. The category is…Face. And the choices are Earth and Sky, For Your Eyes Only, Blood and Chocolate, and Thousand-Miles Stare.”

Great, all new ones. So I have no idea what to expect. Just peachy.

“And the winner is…Earth and Sky! Another first for you tonight, Bethany!”

Lucky me. Fortunately, the collar doesn’t itch or burn or give me vertigo this time. All I feel is a brief and pleasant warmth on face. I look at my self in the mirror once its over. Wow, my eyes are now sparkling blue! And the thick white makeup around them makes them look wide and limpid. They’re gorgeous. By contrast, the rest of my make-up is very muted and very natural looking, directing all the attention to my eyes. Not that it’ll make a lot of difference with these new udders of mine. Wait, did I just call my udders udders?

“I can see that a few people in the audience are wondering why this is called Earth and Sky” says Jack. “You see, Bethany eyes are now blue, like a clear sky, while the rest of her makeup, including her lipsticks, is entirely made of earth tones” Well, that was a reach. “And of course, everything is permanent, so you never have to do your make-up ever again!”

“Ah’m happy to hear that, Jack.” I mean that. “Can ah have case numbah 8 please?” Only two cases left before the end of the round. Please let it be two cash cases so I can finish this round without mental changes…But of course, it is a bimbo symbol. Oh well, I was always in for the long run anyway.

“And for your first mental change, Bethany, the category is…Clothing Style! The choices are: California Dreamin’, Farmer’s Daughter, Pretty in Mink, and Biker Chic. Well, Bethany, which one do you think the audience will choose?”

“Ah dunno Jack. Ah always liked leather, but ah believe only the first two make sense with mah new udders.” Fuck, I said udders again. What’s wrong with me?

“Well, it seems you are right, Bethany, because the first two options are by far the highest. But we only have one winner and it’s…Farmer’s Daughter!”

As soon as Jack finishes talking, a fog enters my mind, numbing my brain for a few seconds. When I come back to, I can’t help but scratch myself down there. It itches so much. Which, of course, everyone can see.

“What seems to be the problem, Bethany?”

“It’s these clothes, Jack. They’re made of polyester or somethin’, and it feels so uncomfortable. Ah can’t wait to be back home an put on my flannel shirt and mah jeans again!”

“Ahaha! Well, Bethany, I was going to explain your new wardrobe, but you did it pretty well yourselves. Indeed, you will be wearing a lot of plaid flanel shirts, jeans overalls and daisy dukes from now on. You’ll also feel the need to have a hat, but unfortunately we don’t allow those in studio.”

What the hell is he talking about, new wardrobe? This is what I always wear! He’s right though, my head feel naked without my cowboy hat. But at least it’s hot enough on stage I can bear it.

“Now Bethany, I’m being told we need to wrap up this round and go to commercial, so can I get your last number please?”

“Of course Jack. Let’s keep it simple, 9!”

“Alright, 9 it is... And it’s a Cash symbol!” You thus end the round with 7 Bimbo changes and $100.

Now, Bethany, it is time for our mysterious benefactor, The Accountant, to make an offer to you. You can either accept his offer and go home, or continue to play until you hit twelve on either board. Are you ready?”

“Ah sure am, Jack, but ah think ah know what mah answer will be already.” With only a hundred in cash, I should at least continue until I hit career change and finally know what to do with my life. With a bit of luck, I can hit four cash case in the next round and pull out before the third round.

“And the Accountant offer is in. As I expected, he is pretty happy with how this is going so far, and want to see you continue. But he will move you up one rung on each ladder if you want to quit right now”

That would give me only a grand, not even enough to pay back my parents for the last three months of rent (as I said I would.) No way I’m taking that deal. “As ah expected Jack, ah’ll pass and continue on. Ah’m sure mah luck will change in the next round!”

“Did I tell you I liked your optimism Bethany? It’s decided then, we’ll have a break and then come back for round two of Bimbo or Billionaire!”

Round 2

“And welcome back everyone to Bimbo or BILLIONAIRE! After one round, tonight’s contestant Bethany has already opened 7 bimbo cases and 5 cash cases, placing her cash total at $100! Now Bethany, are you ready for the second round?”

“Ah sure am, Jack! Ah feel amazing!” And that’s completely true. During the break, the crew got me backstage and handed me a pail so I could empty my udders a bit. I feel much lighter now. And Jack was right earlier, it felt very pleasurable. I got two orgasms just stroking those big, beautiful udders of mine, so yeah, I feel good. Now, if only I could change out of those itchy clothes.

“That’s good to hear, Bethany. Now, in this round I only need 6 cases from you. So what will your first number be?”

“Ah think ah’ll be goin’ with 20, Jack.”

“20, it is. Chrissi, if you please.” But Chrissi was nowhere to be found. Jack lost his smile for a second and screamed “CHRISSI!”, to the audience’s amusement. The bimbo came back running from backstage.

“I’m sorry Jack, I was just helping the grip with… something” Yeah, right, no prize for guessing what that “something” was.

“Well, Chrissi, it’s time to get back to work now. Case 20, if you please.” He was smiling again, though his tone was still quite terse.

“Of course, Jack! Right away Jack!” Chrissy ran to the case and, thank god, got it open on the first try.

“Well, Bethany, your seventh bimbo case. That’s not a great start to the round, don’t you think?”

“Well Jack, that means it can only get bettah!”

“Of course. But for now, the category is Vocabulary. This is the opposite of voice earlier—this will change your vocabulary, but you will keep that charming southern accent of yours. And the choices are: Pardon My French, Ghetto Supastar, Like They Do on the Discovery Channel, Euphemism Galore.

Well, all those seem straightforward, except for that third option. I get the reference, but what the hell does that have to do with vocabulary?

“And the audience has chosen…Like They Do on the Discovery Channel

Welp, I guess I’m gonna find out soon. I can already feel the fog entering my brain, and everything kinds of become blurry for a long while, then suddenly I’m out of it.

“Woof! That was weird, Jack!” What the hell, did I just…bark? Anyway, everybody seems to have found it funny. Even Jack can’t maintain his composure.

“Ahah, yes, this one if a bit of an odd one, I must admit. You see Bethany, from now on, you will punctuate your sentences with animal noises, just like those you can hear on Discovery Channel documentaries. And if you can express something with only an animal noise, you will. Let me demonstrate.”

And with that, faster than I could react, he reached and grabbed my left udder, causing me let out a long moo of pleasure. Literally.

“Oh, that felt good Jack. Mreow. But Ah’m not sure I like this yet. For the moment, can Ah have numbah 10, please?

“Chrissy, if you please?”

The bimbo walks toward the case, then open it to reveal…another Bimbo symbol. Guess I’ll have about as rotten a luck as last round.

“Another Bimbo symbol, Bethany, and this is the category you were waiting for… Career Change! Your days of not knowing what to do with your life are over Bethany! Audience, your choices are: Farm Handjob, Maid in Paris, Hood Ornament and Adult Industry.

Well, no need to wonder what the audience is gonna choose. They’ve obviously picked their theme by now. And the fact that they started voting before Jack even finished announcing the options just seals the deal.

“As I was expecting Bethany, Farm Handjob wins the vote with a crushing majority!”

Well, I’ve never been outside the city in my life, so that’s going to be different. But as the fog clears out of my mind, I realize this was my problem all along. I’m not a city girl at all. I should have known that from the way I dress. I was made to live on a farm, with as sole companions my fellow cows, the sun, and a hunky farmer with a big dick for me to milk. Prrrrrr. If I wasn’t in public, I’d be jilling myself right now.

“Well, Bethany, it seems you are happy with your new career path” Jack says with a wink. What…oh shit, I must have been purring out loud! Well, no need to lie.

“Yah’re right jack, Ah’m really happy, meow. In fact, ah can’t wait to get to my new rural life, so can ah have numbah 14 Jack?”

“Of course, Bethany, I would not want to delay you. Chrissi, case 14… and it’s a cash case, Bethany! Your first for this round!”

I neigh of pleasure at that, but Jack cuts in before I can give him my next number.

“You have half of your cases open for this round already Bethany and your up to $1000, so I wanted to take a minute to breathe a little and talk about your name.”

I knew that part was coming. Jack’s nothing if not predictable. I wonder what name he’ll give me, since he can’t shorten mine. “What about mah name, Jack? Don’t you like Bethany?”

“I like it Bethany, but I think it is a bit too, hmm, urban for you. What about we change it for something that would fit better on a farm? What would you think of…Bessie?”

Woah. That is an amazing name for a cow like me. Why didn’t I think of it sooner. I moo of pleasure again—seems appropriate. “Ah love it Jack. Bessie ah am!”

“Glad to see you like it. Now, what will your next case be, Bessie?”

“Ah’ld like to open case numbah 21 next Jack! Woof!”

“It’s another cash case Bessie! You’re up to $5000! Now, will you be able to get a trio of cash symbol, or will you follow last round’s pattern”

“Ah’ll guess we’ll see Jack. Ah’ll take case 22!”

Another cash case! Neeeeiiiigh! I’m on a roll now! Only one more cash case and I can leave without suffering the worst of the mental changes.

“Ah’ll finish this round with case 23 Jack! Yip, yip!” Gawd, I sound like an overexcited puppy. I need to learn to control my emotions.

“And you final case this round Bessie is…a Bimbo case!” I briefly hiss my displeasure at Jack, but he does not seem to notice. The audience, for their part, are cheering. They always love to end a round on a Bimbo choice.

“The category this time is…Compulsion! And the choices are: Everything’s a Laugh For Ya, Mating Display, Can’t Have Just One and Life is a Runway.”

Well, another easy one to guess. Only one option really fits a girl with assets like mine.

“And the audience has chosen…Mating Display!”

As I expected. I feel the fog coming into my mind and…Oh My Gawd! I totally forgot to give the audience a good view of my cow ass. How will they know I want to have sex if I don’t show them? I reposition myself slightly, and to compensate my depriving them of a nice view, I make sure to give my backside a good wiggle. The audience cheers, which makes me all wet and ready to go.

Jack laughs. “As you can see audience, Bessie will now always display her sexual assets—her udders, her ass or her pussy—in an enticing way, as if she was an animal in heat.”

’In heat’ is a pretty good description of what I’m feeling right now. God, do I wish that hunky farmer was around right around now.

“That was your last case for the round, which means you now have $10,000 in cash and only two Bimbo cases left. It is now time to check with the Accountant and see what he has to offer.”

$10,000 dollars is not too bad. With a bit of luck, the offer is good enough and I can leave with my slutty cow mind intact.

“And the Accountant offers you the same deal as before, Bessie; he’ll move you up one rung on each board if you end your game right now!”

Ok, I need to think for a moment. Which is hard to do since I need to make sure the audience as a good view on both my ass and my udders at the same time. But this is important. Okay, so I have 3 cases to open next round, and half as many cash cases left as bimbo cases left. Which means the chances of getting only 1 bimbo case and two cash cases—better than what I’m offered—is pretty high. Good try Accountant, but I’m not a bimbo yet, I can see through your tricks.

“Moooo. Ah don’t think so Jack. Amma contine playin’ for another round!”

The audience erupts in cheers and applauses. Jacks smile grows wider. “I’m happy to hear that Bessie.” He then turns towards the audience and announces: “Stay tuned everyone, for after the break we go into round 3 with Bessie!”

Round 3

“Welcome back everyone to the best game show in the world, Bimbo or BILLIONAIRE!!! For those just joining us, we are now about to start round 3 with our contestant Bessie! As of now, Bessie has opened 10 bimbo cases and 8 cash cases. But this is going to change very soon, as she is going to right now give me the number of the next case she wants to open”

Jack turns toward me, but I don’t see him at first. I’m too busy readjusting my bra too show off more of my udders. I’m afraid thrusting my chest forward is not quite enough for males to notice me with Chrissi next to me. Jack has to cough quite loudly for me to finally realize the round has started.

“Oh, ah’m sorry Jack. Meow. Ah’ll have case numbah 12 please”

“Chrissi, you heard Bessie, case 12.” Chrissi had indeed heard me since she was already next to the case. She opens it to reveal a cash symbol. Yes! Now just one more.

“Your ninth cash case, Bessie. That gives you a total of $50,000 dollars. Let’s see if you can make it a double, shall we?

“Of course, Jack. Woof. Give me case 6 please!”

“And…I’m afraid that’s a bimbo case for you!”

Dammit. Oh well, I knew I was likely getting one this turn anyway.

“Audience, for your last vote of the night, the category is Fetish and your options are: Four-Wheel Drive, Junk in the Trunk, Squeez-E-Z, and Talkin’ Dirty, Ridin’ Dirty.”

Crap, all four of those could fit me, and I can see the audience is hesitating between them all. Now I’m afraid I’ll get one of those dreaded four-way tie. Maybe I should have taken that offer.

“This took a little time, but the results are finally in. And it’s a tie! As you know, Bessie. In the case of a tie, you get all the tied options. In this case, the audience has chosen both Four-Wheel Drive and Junk in the Trunk!”

Welp, ties are never good, but at least it’s just a two-way tie. I can feel the fog come into my brain once again, but it seems to stay much longer that usual before going away.

“Luckily enough, Bessie, the two options the audience selected actually go very well together. Four-Wheel Drive, means that from now on, you will only have sex on all four—what is otherwise known as “doggie style.” Junk in the Trunk, meanwhile, means that you are now addicted to anal sex. In other words, in other to derive pleasure, you’ll need a man’s junk in your trunk. To help you with that, your asshole will now naturally lubricate, and its sensitivity has increased tenfold!”

Oh god. I’m getting wetter with every word of Jack. What is describing is just pure paradise as far as I am concerned. Of course, I love to have my farmer’s huge dick in my ass while I am on all four in the dewy grass! What cow doesn’t? I can already picture it, a sweaty hunky farmer pounding into me like a bull into a heifer...OH GOD, I’m cumming just from thinking about it… ”MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

The crowd becomes hysterical at that. Even Chrissy is completely bending over with laughter. Jack is more composed, but he is also laughing. “Well, well, well, Bessie, I think I don’t have to ask you what you think of the changes. But let’s be serious for a minute, there alright?”

“Of course, Jack,” I reply, blushing slightly.

“Good. Now, Bessie, there is only one case left for you to choose this turn. If it is a cash case, you will get an offer from the accountant and the possibility to get to the next round and win one billion dollars! But, if it is a Bimbo case, your game ends. So, Bessie, what will your next number be? Take your time to think about it.”

That’s good advice so I take it. I absolutely need a cash case. The good news is, the odds are in my favor, since there are three cash cases left and one Bimbo case. Thank god I’ve just cum, I would be way too horny to think otherwise. I know, I’ll take the biggest number available. The bigger the better, right? Just like the cock I want in my ass. Oh shit, I’m getting wet again. Quick, I need to get this round over with. “Ah’ll take case number 24, Jack”

“Are you sure Bessie? Even for a big girl like you, that is a mighty large number to take in.” asks Jack. The crowd is completely silent. I can almost hear some holding their breath.

“Yes, ah’m sure Jack! Case 24”

“Case 24 it is! Chrissy, if you would…”

Chrissy seems as nervous as the audience. She tiptoes to the case, fiddles with the lock, and then she reveals…

“And it is a Bimbo symbol, Bessie. And we all know what the last category is…Intelligence!!! It was a pleasure to play with you Bessie, but I’m afraid this is the end. Collar of Fate, activate!”

I really should have taken that offer. Oh well, I guess at least now I know my purpose I life: to be a happy cow and get fucked lots and lots under the open sky. I feel pink clouds gathering in my head and I drift away as Jack thanks the audience…

Epilogue

Right after the show, ah went back to my folk’s house. They didn’ seem very happy to see me. Ma was crying, and Pa said nothing. Ah had to stay there until the show could find a farm worthy of a cow like me,, but I didn’ like it. T’was too noisy and smelly and crowded, and Ma kept complainin’ about milk stains. But aftah a week, the show called and told me they had found a perfect farm for me to go live on.

So that’s how ah came to live in good ol’ Texas. Ah love it here; it feels like ah’ve lived here mah whole life. Ah live on Dylan’s big farm now. Dylan is soooooo sweet and sexy. He works so hard too, which means he always come back home wet and dirty—I can cum just by smellin’ him. Even bettah, last month Dylan asked me to marry him!!! Ah was so happy when he placed the engagement collar and bell around my neck!

Ah work on the farm too, but not with Dylan. Ah’m just a dumb cow, so ah would slow him down he said. So ah do the cookin’ and the cleanin’. Dylan hires a few other sexy studs to help on the farm, and ah make sure all the boys have full stomach before goin’ to the field! Ah also make sure to give’em the best view of my cow udders and my cow ass, to keep’em happy! Sometimes’ ah burn the eggs, so to make it up to them ah remove mah top. They seem to like it!

There’s one more thing ah on the farm—ah’m the one who milk the cows! Dylan is no good at it, but the girls just too a likin’ to me right away. Dylan says it’s because they know ah’m cow too. I think he’s right!!! So every mornin’ ah go to the barn and milk all the cows: Miss Daisy, Clara, Mei-Mei, Lei-Lei, and Dottie. Ah love’em all like sistahs.

There’s only one cow on the farm ah don’t milk…me! Dylan does that. And he’s so good at it too. We usually do it in the barn, but tonight it’s nice outside, so we’re goin’ to do it in the field. We’re actually goin’ there right now. I think Dylan has worked extra hard today because he smells so good. Ah get close to him to smell him bettah. “Mooooo, honey, you smell good today!”

“Thanks, Bessie. You yourself look good today. Is that a new top?”

“Yah. Ah bought it last week when ah went to town with Sue. Meow.” Sue’s Dylan sistah. She’s super nice and pretty, and lotsa fun. Ah’m her pet, she says.

We’re finally at the field. The grass is green and wet under mah feet. Ah get all my clothes off and drop on all four. Well, almost all mah clothes; ah always keep my hat and bell on. Dylan bought me that hat as a welcome gift. It has a super pretty cow pattern on it, which means it’s perfect for me. Meow, I love the feelin’ of the wet grass under my hands and feet and on my udders as they sway beneath me.

I love it so much, I can hear myself purrin’. While ah was getting naked, Dylan had gone fetchin’ the pails. We need a buncha them, cause ah make so much milk. But Dylan says that’s good, ’cause he can sell all the milk from the other cows and make tons of money, and keep mah milk for ourselves and the boys. And mah milk tastes so good. But not as good as Dylan’s milk.

Ah love milkin’ Dylan’s huge bull cock in the mornin’. It feels amazin’ in mah ass, but it also feels really nice when in mah throat for breakfast. Oh, ah can feel Dylan crouching next to me. Oh gawd, his big hands feel so good groping, tugging and pulling mah udders. “Hardah, Hardah” ah scream, and he does it, causing the bell around mah neck to rin’ out across the field.

Gawd, he’s good at milkin’ his cow. Ah’m gonna cum already… MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!