The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun with Numbers

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok RiRi, in round 3 you need to open 3 cases, what is your first one going to be?”

I was confident I had it licked now, the next case was “10 Jack.”

“You were on such a good roll there RiRi, but that’s you 10th bimbo case!” Jack said enthusiastically.

It wasn’t possible, it had to be a cash case! Something had gone wrong and I started to check my math again, but it was so hard. Between fidgeting with my clothes, trying to remember the right English phrases and now Jack seemed so happy I had chosen a bimbo case. Maybe I should pick another bimbo case if that’s what he wants.

No... that’s the show messing with my head, I have to focus on the cash cases.

“We have a new category for you RiRi, Compulsion! The options are... Hop-Skip-Jump, Frozen in Place, Proving Them Right and Roaming Hands.”

I was still working on the problem as the audience came back with its answer.

“And the audience has chosen...Frozen in Place!”

The fog engulfed my mind as I continue to work though the math as the Collar of Fate glowed its evil pink light. Once it had cleared I found I had stopped fidgeting with my clothing.

“RiRi, from now on you’ll find that if you don’t have a specific action or re-action to make, you’ll be completely still. You’ll stay in whatever last position you were in until some external impetus gets you moving again. Welcome to a lifelong game of freeze tag!”

I wanted to say something but I couldn’t get my body to move at all. This was bad and getting out of hand. I only had two more bimbo cases left and still needed three cash cases. I worked as hard as I could on the problem in my head.

“So RiRi, I’d ask you some personal details but you don’t seem very talkative anymore, so instead what’s the next case you want to open?”

“14!”

“Another cash case RiRi! Well done you’re up to $100,000!”

Maybe I still had a chance, 2 cash cases and 2 bimbo cases left...

“Ok last case of the round, what is it going to be?” Jack prompted me.

“6.”

“That’s you’re 11th bimbo case RiRi, you can’t afford any more of those!”

My math was wrong, or the show had messed with my mind too much or maybe I had really wanted to pick another bimbo case. I don’t know for sure, but it didn’t matter now.

“Now the last category is Fetish and the options are... Latex, Tattoo’s Say It Best, Playing Footsie and Balloons.

Audience, this is your last chance to participate, what’s it going to be?

Latex!”

The fog came over my mind again, once it had left the uncomfortable feeling about my clothes was even worse.

“Well RiRi, I think you’re going to look fabulous in Latex.”

I just stood there, completely still. Jack hadn’t asked a question, there was nothing for me to respond to and so I didn’t.

I was relived to be done, I’d be able to end it now and have some kind of life, even if it wasn’t going to be anything like it was before.

“I think The Accountant is going to have a serious offer for you now. You’re two cases away from the billion dollars!”

It suddenly hit me, he was right. There were only three cases left. I had a 66% chance of opening a cash case next round!

“You know we haven’t seen anyone this close to the big prize in quite a while. I know I’m excited for you to keep going!”

Jack’s encouragement hit me like a freight train, he wanted me to continue, I wanted to do it for him!

“Ok RiRi, the offer is $1 million to end it here and now.”

I knew somewhere deep down it was the show that had messed with my head, but I couldn’t help it.

“No. RiRi go all way. RiRi get billion dollar!”