The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun with Numbers

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 6 – Finals

“Ok RiRi, this is round 4, you only have to open a single case, which one is it going to be?”

I didn’t even both trying to work out the math, it wasn’t worth the effort.

“11.”

“The second last cash case! Congratulations RiRi, you’ve made it all the way to $500,000!”

The crowd was going wild. No one had made it this far in a long time and Jack seemed very happy I had opened another case.

“Ok RiRi, we’re down to the home stretch, there are two cases remaining. One wins you the billion dollars the other completes your bimbo transformation.

There’s no offer from The Accountant this time, your only choice is if you want to continue or not. I’m rooting for you to go all the way and I know you’ll do the right thing. Are you going to continue?”

My brain was on fire, I was trying to scream out no, but Jack’s continued encouragement beat it down to a dull whimper and instead I replied “RiRi do it for Jack, RiRi will billion dollar!”

“All right then give me your final case number!”

I looked at the two remaining cases, 7 and 24. The math didn’t matter. Now it was just down to dumb luck and so I said “7.”

Jack’s wide grin told me everything I needed to know, he was happy with my choice. I saw Chrissi open the case to reveal the bimbo symbol but something strange happened next. The recording lights on the studio cameras turned off and the audience was quiet.

Instead of the collar glowing and taking away my intelligence, Jack walked towards me and asked Chrissi to open case 24 as well. I continue to stand in place, there was nothing to make me move even if my mind was racing at a billion miles an hour. Jack stood next to me as Chrissi opened the case to reveal another bimbo symbol.

“You really should have read your appearance contract better Lilian. That section about forfeiting your rights to the grand prize if you had committed any crimes against the company or their affiliates, like our accounting or law firms is an important one. Hacking our systems was one thing, but actually walking in to the law firm was a gutsy move to say the least.

Of course the details of the final case will never be aired, but we do have the perfect place for you in our organization once the collar has done its work.”

I was panicking as Jack walked back over to the other side of the stage, Chrissi closing the case again. The cameras came back to life with me in the exact same position as when they had shut off. Now the collar glowed a final time as the fog consumed my mind.