The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun with Numbers

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 7 — Epilogue

It was dark but RiRi didn’t mind, RiRi liked doing things in the dark or the light. Once things got light again RiRi would be much happier though, the latex dress look so much nicer when it shinned. RiRi was wet just thinking about how it pushed her big boobs together and showed off so much cleavage through the wide hole just below her neckline.

RiRi had been in Japan for three months now and this was her big debut. She was so excited she was almost jumping up and down, but of course she was just standing perfectly still. She was smiling as much as she could, her small mouth had been a big hit after her appearance but it did have its drawbacks.

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. RiRi remained motionless but her wetness increased as the reflections from her dress danced about the cases and pedestals that surrounded her.

“Welcome folks to Bimbo or Billionaire Japan!

It’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

RiRi could see Jakurou talking to someone on stage, they were wearing a skimpy white outfit that she seemed to recall having worn at some point.

Jakurou had turned to the audience and it was chanting along with him, he seemed very happy and so RiRi was too. He was her boss and she did anything he asked her to.

“Ok Sachi, let’s get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl RiRi!”

As always the spotlight highlighted RiRi and her dress came to life even more.

“RiRi was a contestant on the original Bimbo or Billionaire and she just turned out to be the best little bimbo case girl we could find so we brought her over here to help us out!”

RiRi remained motionless, but the audience applauded her, Jakurou smiled and clapped along and RiRi had a small orgasm to start the show off on the right foot.

End