The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 3 — Round 1

“Ok Loraine, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

“Well I’m going to let God guide me and just go with the first number that comes in to my head... number 18.”

“Chrissi, could you please open case 18 please?” Jack called over to her.

Chrissi was gently rubbing her right nipple, eye’s closed with her free hand heading towards her pussy. Jack calling her name snapped her to attention and she slapped her right hand with her left.

“Bad hand, very bad hand, wait until after the show!” Chrissi pouted and kissed her hand where she had slapped it.

“Awwww... Chrissi can’t stay mad at you, you make Chrissi so happy!”

“Sorry to interrupt Chrissi, I’m sure the audience would have enjoyed the show, but case 18 please?” Jack said with a wink.

The pedestal with case 18 was close enough for her to keep the thought of opening it in her bimbo mind until she arrived. Opening it, Chrissi jumped and squealed as she revealed a cash symbol.

“Oh Loraine, a good start with your first cash case! You’re on the board!”

“I knew God would guide me on my mission!” Loraine looked over to Justin just of stage and he gave a thumbs up.

“Ok, what’s your, or God’s, next case?”

“I think case 11.”

“Chrissi, if you would please?”

Chrissi was still entranced by the shiny money symbol in the case but managed pulled herself away. Opening the case revealed a bimbo symbol.

“Oh, there’s thinking getting you in trouble Loraine! You must have misheard what number He said...

Ok folks, let’s reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!”

The crowd cheered as the board displayed the first category.

“Category is of course Hair! And the four voting options are... Black Bob, Spikes, Hiding in Plain Sight and Audience’s Choice of Color! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want.”

Loraine watch the audience for a moment as they worked the pads, then looked at Justin. He gave a sympathetic smile and motioned that everything would be all right.

“Well the audience has voted and the winner is... a tie! Now this is unusual, a tie on the first bimbo change hasn’t happened in a long time. Let’s see what we have then, it’s a tie between Hiding in Plain Sight and Audience’s Choice of Color!

Ok Audience, that means you have another choice to make! What color will her new hair be?”

The audience once more went to the entry pads, selecting Loraine’s new hair color.

So Loraine, what color do you think you’d like?”

“Oh Jack, I like my brown, it’s the color God gave me and I’ve always been happy with it.”

“Well we have the answer from the audience, they’ve chosen... Jet Black!

Ok technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!”

The tingling in Loraine’s scalp started at the crown and moved outwards. She could see her light brown locks turn black as midnight and then her bangs pinch in and extend towards her eyes.

“Yes folks, Loraine’s hair will always crowd in to her face, making it hard to see her even though she’s standing right there in front of you!

Ok Loraine, what’s your next choice for a case number?”

She looked so different already, Justin was still giving her a big Ok, but she didn’t like the new look very much. Loraine just had to remember that God had a plan and she was following it.

“Number 19 Jack.”

“Ok Chrissi, let’s open case number 19...”

“Ok Jack...” Chrissi walked around the cases for a few seconds before giving up

“Like, where’s number 19 Jack?”

“Right back by the first one you opened Chrissi.” Jack said smiling and shaking his head.

“Oh, like duh!” Chrissi replied as she slinked over to the case and opened it.

“Your second cash case Loraine! You’re up to 10 cents!”

Loraine smiled and felt sure everything would be ok again.

“Ok, next case?”

“Case number 17 Jack.”

“Another Bimbo case Loraine!

Ok the board says the category is... Voice! With the options being Speak Softly and Don’t Carry a Big Stick, A Force of Nature, Heavenly Chorus and Deep Throat. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary.” Jack said.

Loraine had dreaded this one, her voice was her life, her way of expressing her love for God! Now it was going to change.

“So Loraine, what do you think of the choices?”

“I don’t know Jack, I don’t want any of them...”

“Well Loraine the voting is complete and the audience has chosen... A Force of Nature!

That’s a great choice audience, this change will make it so when you speak you will always sound very confident and forceful, even when you don’t know what to say! It will also make your voice louder so everyone will be able to hear you no matter how large the room!”

The collar activated and Loraine felt her neck catch on fire for a few seconds. Unlike the first time a tingle in the back of her mind was there as well.

“So Loraine why don’t you tell us about your faith?”

“My FAITH is STRONG Jack, I KNOW God is there for ME!” Loraine’s voice boomed out over the crowd. She stopped speaking and placed a hand over her mouth.

She turned her head to see Justin and he was miming clapping. He seemed to like it.

“That’s very different Jack, but I think it will be alright!” .

The audience clapped in appreciation of the change they had made.

“That’s great Loraine, let’s get to the next case, a number if you please...”

“22 Jack” Loraine said with authority.

“Another cash case Loraine, you’re got a whole dollar!”

She felt like this would be the turning point.

“Ok Loraine, what’s your next case?”

“24 Jack.”

“Your fourth cash case! You’re up to 10 dollars!”

Loraine beamed a smile, it even escaped from her new hair trying to keep it hidden from the world.

“Ok Loraine, you’re half way through the round, what is your seventh case going to be?”

“Jack it’s going to be case number 8.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Loraine, that’s your third Bimbo case...”

The crowd erupted in applause, they seemed be eager for the next change now.

“Ok Loraine the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are... Kissing Bandit, ‘O’pen for Business, Black like the Midnight Sun and All Puffed Up.”

Loraine shuttered at the choices, none were good but ‘All Puffed Up’ seemed better than the others.

“Ok Loraine, let’s see what the audience has chosen... Black like the Midnight Sun!

It looks like the audience might have a theme going already!”

The collar sprang to life, its pink glow incessantly reminding her it was working on her lips. Not looking towards Justin this time, Loraine looked instead in the off screen monitor to see her new permanently black lips on her face. They seemed to pull in the light and not let it escape again.

“Now they aren’t just black either, they actually absorb light and release it back as heat!”

Loraine could feel the slight heat coming from her lips, the show’s bright lights giving them an instant charge.

“Well Loraine we need another case, what’s it going to be?”

“Ok Jack, case number 12.”

“Another cash case, congratulations, you’re in to triple digits!

What’s your next case Loraine?”

Loraine’s lips were slightly distracting but she looked at Justin for support and he was there for her.

“Case 16!”

“Your 6th cash case! $1000!”

“Thank you God!” Loraine sang out to the audience.

“Ok Loraine, three cases left, which will it be next?”

“13 Jack.”

“That’s your fourth Bimbo case! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Corset Trained, It’s All Gone Pear Shaped, Straight as an Arrow and Something to Hold on Too!”

Loraine listened to the options, only three made much sense for the audience to choose. She was already pretty much as straight as an arrow.

“The audience has spoken and they’ve said... Corset Trained!”

When the collar of fate came to life again she felt her entire midsection contract. It was like a huge pair of pliers had clasped around her and were squeezing her tightly. It was so distracting she almost didn’t notice the buzzing in her head as well.

When it was over Loraine could see the drastic change that had occurred, previously her 28 inch waist had been close to her 32 inch hips and 34 inch chest. Now, while her hips and chest looked the same as before, her waist was impossibly small. She brought her hands up to her waist and wrapped them around it, it had to be under 20 inches now.

“Yes folks, Loraine’s waist is now 19 inches around. With a good tight corset on she might get a couple more inches out of it as well! And she’s going to be wearing a corset quite a bit now that as it will be required for the support.”

“Ok Loraine, we still have two more cases to open this round, what is your next case number going to be?”

Still with her hands around her waist trying to steady herself, she replied “4!”

“Your 7th cash case! You have $5000!

Ok, last case of the round, what is it going to be?”

“6 Jack.”

“That’s bad luck to end the round Loraine, your fifth Bimbo case!

The category this time is ... Breasts!”

The crowd was on its feet their favorite category always got a standing ovation. It was even more energetic then the one she had received earlier.

“Ok folks, the choices this time are... Man Handled, Bedazzeled, The Cleavage Show and Slap Happy!”

Loraine’s naturally small A-cups seemed to only lead to one likely option.

“And the result is... well this is quite a surprise and our second tie of the night! First is Bedazzeled and the second is The Cleavage Show!”

Loraine still had her hands on her waist as the collar came to life, her chest felt like someone was inflating balloons inside of her breasts as they expanded outward. Not only did they inflate, but they seemed to stick together, holding fast to each other. When they were complete, her tiny white top had expanded to capacity and a deep line of cleavage greeted her.

“Well Loraine we can see the second part of the change quite easily! But Bedazzeled will have to wait until we’re done the show to be completed. In the meantime, let me tell you about it. Each of your nipples now has two piercings in it. One runs up and down and the other side to side. From now on you will always have two bar style studs in each one. On each end of the studs will be a colorful piece of colored glass!”

Loraine was mortified, but at least no one would see them.

“Ok Loraine, we’ve finished the first round, it’s time for The Accountant to do his work and make you an offer.”

I looked over to Justin, he was shaking his head and making the sign of the devil. He clearly didn’t want me to make a deal with The Accountant.

“Ok, The Accountant’s offer is in... he’s not very happy with your progress so far. You’re up two cash cases on him so he’s offering to move you up two rungs on the cash board if you quit the game right now.

That’s fifty thousand dollars to call it a day!”

“Well Jack, That’s not enough to get my record out there nor help very many people. I’m sure God is still with me so I’m to turn down his offer and keep going!”