The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 4 — Round 2

“Ok Loraine, what’s your first case of the second round going to be?”

“Case number 2 Jack!”

That’s your 8th cash case! That’s fantastic! $10,000!

Next case Loraine...”

“Number 3 Jack.”

“Oh, Loraine, that’s your 6th Bimbo case!”

The crowd cheered again, she was still two cases ahead but the crowd was rooting for bimbo cases now.

“This time we have the category of... Face! The audience has the option of... Expressionless, Blue Sky, Dark Like the Night, Limited Expressions!

I don’t know if we have to wait for the audience on this one to know what their choice is going to be Loraine...”

Loraine knew what was coming, the audience had her fate fixed in their mind now.

“And... Dark Like the Night!”

The light of the collar reflected off her new cleavage as it did it’s work to her face, looking in the off stage monitor at what had changed, Loraine saw the deep purples and black of her new makeup and eye liner. It made her whole face look even more enclosed than before.

“Ok Loraine, what’s your next case...”

“20 please Jack.”

“Your 9th cash case! You’ve matched The Accountant’s offer of $50,000!”

Loraine smiled broadly, even though it now looked more menacing than happy now with her hair and makeup. She was three cases ahead of the game and needed only three more to win it all. God’s plan was working!

“Ok Loraine, just three more cases this round, what’s your next one going to be?”

“Case number 1 Jack!”

“Your 7th Bimbo case! And your first mental change as well!”

The crowd jumped to its feet to applaud. They were excited to see another change and for her to start on the mental changes as well.

“The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Gothic Splendor, Leather and Lace, Rock Goddess and Fancy Dresses!

Loraine, the audience has chosen... Rock Goddess!”

A fog rolled in to her mind as it went numb as the collar started its work. Once it had finished, things didn’t seem much different but Jack was describing her new wardrobe.

“Yes, Loraine will be wearing a lot of leather, vinyl and spandex as she follows the fashion trends of the 80 rock and roll queens!

Ok Loraine, what’s you second last case of the round going to be?”

“Case 5 Jack.”

“Another Bimbo case! You’re only one cash case ahead after this one!”

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

“Our second category of the mental changes is vocabulary! With the random options being... Speaking Your Mind, Proper English, Rhyming all the Time and Cock-ney English!

Well Loraine there are two options here the audience might like!

And the result is... Speaking Your Mind!”

The fog descended once more on Loraine’s mind, leaving behind a feeling of light headedness.

“Wow Jack that felt really strange, I don’t know what it did but I’m sure glad it’s over! Hey what number do you think I should pick for my next case? I kind of think Justin is cute, do you think I should ask him out or wait for him to ask me?”

“Ah, Loraine, you can hear what’s changed already! You’ll be talking about everything that you’re thinking about from now on!”

Loraine clamped her mouth shut, horrified at what had come out let alone the implications of the change.

“One last case Loraine, what’s it going to be?”

“Oh Jack, I just don’t know which one to pick so I guess I’ll just guess and pick number 7!”

“Good news Loraine! You picked your final Bimbo case for the round!” Jack said sarcastically and show a smirked.

The audience cheered, she was no longer ahead of the game but tied at 9 cases each.

“Well it’s time for a new career Loraine, I guess your singing career is going to take a back seat to something new! The options are... Trophy Wife, Public Service, ‘Personal’ Assistant and Temporary Help!”

Loraine couldn’t believe she was going to lose her singing career, she had worked so hard for it, but now there was no choice, the collar would take it away in just a few moments.

“And the audience has chosen... Trophy Wife!”

The fog rolled in for the third time to Loraine’s mind, burning away her ambition to sing and replacing it with something new and different.

“You know Loraine with your new look and new life aspirations it might be time to think about your name.”

Loraine felt the bottom of her stomach hit the floor, what was Jack talking about her name for?

“Have you thought of shortening it to say... Rain?”

The crowd cheered and parts of her brain she didn’t know she had came to life, making connections.

“Rain? Yes my name is Rain! I can’t wait to tell everyone!”

“Ok that’s great Rain. We’re done round two!

You’re doing very well Rain, it’s a dead heat between the cash and bimbo cases! Now we need to find out what The Accountant has to say!

I have his offer, he thinks God has left the building and he is just offering to double your money with a single jump up the cash side. However it will cost you an additional bimbo change if you quit right now.”

Rain looked at Justin, he was shaking his head no. Justin was single she knew and he had an important job at the show, maybe if she did what he wanted he’d ask her out and show her off to all his friends. But she really didn’t want to go on either. She was so confused, Jack was waiting for an answer and he was single too she had heard.

“Let’s keep going Jack, for Justin!”

“Alright Rain, that means round three!”