The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok, in round 3 you need to open 3 cases, what is your first one going to be?”

Rain looked over to Justin, he was holding up nine fingers.

“9 Jack because Justin wants it!”

“Your 10th cash case! $100,000!”

Justin had both thumbs up when Rain looked over at him.

“Ok Rain, your next case?”

“I don’t know why but I think 14 is a good number, in any case it’s what I’m going to pick!”

“Your 11th cash case! You’ve got $500,000!

And your just one case away from the billion!”

The crowd was roaring and stamping its feet. She was so close and Justin was clapping along with them.

“Ok Rain, one last cast this round, what’s it going to be?”

“23 Jack because it’s how old I am!”

“Your 10th Bimbo case, that’s too bad!

We have a new category for you Rain, Compulsion! The options are... Small Things in Tight Places, Public Displays of Attention, The Final Word and All Lined Up.”

And the audience has chosen... Public Displays of Attention!”

The collar lit up and the fog took her mind. Once it had cleared she seemed much more at ease in front of the cameras. In fact a stirring in her pussy was making it a very pleasurable place to be.

“Rain, from now on you’ll find that when in public you’ll be doing things to attract attention to yourself and you’re going to be sexually aroused by the attention you get!”

She fidgeted before shifting her skirt up a bit and pulling her top down to show off even more of her cleavage. It felt better this way and when she cocked her hips to one side and pushed out her chest even farther it was the most comfortable she’d been since stepping on stage.

“I think The Accountant is going to have a serious offer for you now. You’re just one case away from the billion dollars!”

“We haven’t seen anyone this close to the big prize in quite a while, especially with two bimbo cases remaining. I know the audience would love to see you keep going!”

Jack’s statement sent a shiver through Rain, everyone was looking at her and all she had to do was continue playing to keep their attention. She looked over at Justin, he was urging her on as well.

“Ok Rain, the offer is $5 million to end it here and now.”

She knew it was more than she needed, but Justin and the pull of the audience was too much.

“God Jack, I want to keep going for Justin and because I want everyone to pay attention to me, I just can’t say no now!”