The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 7 — Epilogue

After security had cleared the stage, Rain had been taken back to her dressing room. Waiting for her were Justin, two technicians which had installed the collar of fate around her neck a week ago and another gentleman she didn’t recognize who was carrying a black bag.

“That was amazing Rain, congratulations!”

“Thanks Justin I couldn’t have done it without you! I’m really looking forward to getting to know you better, what do you think about my new look?”

She moved in close to Justin and rubbed her body up against his.

“It’s great Rain, but these three people are here to get a few things settled up.

This is Rick, he’s here to do a couple of piercings for you. Once he’s done the technicians will heal them up and then remove the collar of fate.

What piercings do you want done to start?”

Rain felt her body react to the news he would be piercing her by sending a jolt of pleasure to her pussy which ran up her spine to her head. She so badly wanted his approval, wanted to be the perfect trophy wife for him. The collar’s programming overwhelming her desire to say none.

“Well Justin, what do you want me to get pierced?”

“Oh, I think definitely your belly button...”

Rain’s pussy shot another jolt of pleasure up her spine.

“...tongue...”

She moaned out load.

“...nose...”

Her hand touched her face and found her warm lips.

“...and definitely your clit.”

“Oh god yes!” She said and had a small orgasm.

* * *

She walked in to the party on Justin’s arm and felt a rush of pleasure as everyone turned to look at them. She was wearing 5 inch stiletto heels with big buckles on them that took her well over 6 feet tall and she towered over Justin. Her legs were covered in black fishnet stockings that led to a small set of black vinyl hot pants. Her corset had taken her waist down to a tiny 17 inches and had a built in black lace push up bra that presented her tits to everyone. On top of that she had on a leather jacket that came down only a few inches below her arm pits and had a single button that did up just under her tits. The collar of the jack had a buckle on it and was closed around her neck.

The hot pants didn’t hide her new clit piercing and the corset had a small window in it to show off her navel jewelry. The lace of the bra didn’t hide the twin studs in each of her nipples and the nose ring on her right nostril was glittering in the light of the room due to the artificial diamond that hung from it.

She extended her tongue out of her mouth and use the stud in it to trace around her hot lips.

The next half hour was spent hanging off of Justin’s arm, making sure she presented herself to best effect to all the people he was talking to. They were moving to the next group when Justin turned to her and said, “Ok Rain, now the next gentleman we’re going to talk to is very important. He’s a famous rock star and recently divorced as well.”

Rain perked up, Justin was quite a catch, but to be the trophy wife of a rock star would be the best!

“Rain, this is Storm, Storm Slayer.” He was dress all in black leather with an unruly crop of hair. He had to be at least 20 years older than her which made him even more attractive to her.

Rain quivered as he shook her hand, even with her high heels on he still stood a good six inches taller than her. Justin had already left her mind as he walked away.

“I enjoyed the show Rain, congratulations!”

“Oh, like thanks, but you’re so tall? And famous... and um, do you want to take me somewhere more private?” She couldn’t stop herself from saying what was on her mind, she wanted him and she couldn’t hide it.

“I know just the place.” He said extending his arm out, she slid in beside him and locked arms with him.

They left the room and walked down the hallway, he open one of the doors and they entered in a dressing room. It had a large couch in it.

“I think this will do nicely, you know I’ve been looking for a girlfriend that could keep me interested for a while. Do you want to audition for the role?”

She stepped in close and he grabbed her tightly, she tilted her head back so he could kiss her. His tongue found her tongue stud quickly and she pushed it in to his mouth.

He grabbed her ass and gave it a hard slap, she squealed in surprise and delight, pulling back a bit. With his hands still on her hips, he spun her around and then roamed them up to her tits, squeezing them tightly. She pushed her ass back in to his crotch and swayed it side to side.

He moved her over to the side of the couch and pushed her face first over the arm rest. He pulled down her hot pants and then dropped his own leather pants. Her hand worked its way under her body and found her clit ring, working it to make sure she would be ready for him to enter her.

She felt his cock run over her pussy lips and she moaned loudly, her enhanced voice making her sound like an animal in heat. She push back as much as she could to encourage him to enter her.

Instead she felt his cock move up to her rectum and start to push in.

“Oh my god, what are you doing? I’ve never been taken in the ass before, please...”

“I’ve fucked so many pussies in my career I find the best way to find out if a trophy wife is going to be any good is to take her in the ass first. So do you still want the audition or should I just kick you to the curb right now?”

“I... I...”

She was so confused, she knew it was wrong somewhere deep inside but she could be his trophy wife, all she had to do was say yes to the anal sex, yes to pleasure, yes to anything he wanted.

With his cock head pressed against her ass, she spasmed once and came hard.

“Yes! Fuck my ass Storm, take it, take me! Fuck me so hard you make it Rain!”

He pushed in deep and Rain continued to beg him to go harder and deeper until he spent his load in her virgin ass.

* * *

“So Mr. Slayer, everything is in order then?” Justin asked.

“She was a great fuck that’s for sure, I’m going to enjoy her for quite a while I think.”

“Yes well, we like to try and match our contestants up with the right placements after the show.

As a member in our VIP Bimbo Match Maker Club, you had the option to take the first contestant that matched your criteria.

Now as per our contract, you will have Rain sign over all of her assets to you, including the billion dollar prize. She’ll gladly do it as long as you keep her a happy little trophy wife. Once that is complete you’ll sign those assets back over to the show.”

“If I’d known when I signed the contract I’d be taking home a winner I might have tried to get that clause removed! But what the fuck, I’ve got all the money I can use already. A hot rock and roll trophy wife is worth more to me than a couple of extra zero’s in my bank account.

My lawyer will get the paperwork done, pleasure doing business with you Justin.”

“And you as well Mr. Slayer.”

End