The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr
* * *

SYNOPSIS: Suzanna has become a contestant to try and pay back the money she embezzled from her job as CFO of a national charity.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the third story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have and on to the show...

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Judgement Day

“Hear ye, hear ye. This court is now in session. His honor, Judge J. Preston presiding.”

The court room was sparsely populated with a few court officials and what looked like several homeless people looking for a comfortable chair to spend the afternoon in. The benches only looked a little more comfortable than a concrete barrier but Suzanna was in no position to judge. She was seated in the defendant’s chair, and while it was nicely padded it was far from a comfortable seat.

The jury box stood empty as she had requested a bench trial, taking a big risk trusting her fate to Judge Preston, but a full trial by jury would provide her no hope of leniency. Having embezzled over 3 million dollars as CFO of “Toys for the Terminally Ill” to fund her own movie to star in wouldn’t get any sympathy from the jury and the evidence was far too great to expect an innocent verdict. Her only hope was she could garner a little bit of good will with the judge. She had been flirting, subtly, with him throughout the trail and she had hoped to sway him in to delivering the lightest sentence he could.

She had the looks, at 32, she might have been considered over the hill in Hollywood, but she took her appearance seriously. The judge looked to be in his fifties and she had noticed no ring on his finger, not that it would have matter to her any way. She had spent every day in court ensuring she made eye contact with him throughout the day smiling and doing other small signs of interest.

The judge sat down and addressed the court, “Ms. Day, having reviewed the evidence and heard the testimony I find you guilty of embezzlement.

I find this to be the most morally corrupt kind of crime as you breached your fiduciary duty to your employer, profession and the child that depend on the charity. All for your own self aggrandization.

Under the criminal code the maximum sentence I can give you is 5 years in prison and order the repayment of all funds. In addition I am awarding punitive damages of $30 million, to be donated to Toys for the Terminally Ill.”

Suzanna had been prepared for this, she apparently hadn’t been able to win over the judge, it was bad but at least it was over. She’d have to declare bankruptcy after she was out to clear the remaining debt, but with her Certified Professional Accountant accreditation she knew how to get out of paying it without running afoul of the law. She’d lose her CPA status of course now that she had been convicted, but that was the least of her worries.

She waited for the gavel to come down but instead the judge continued.

“Fortunately under the new sentencing rules for judges recently passed in to law to help alleviate the overcrowding in our prisons, I have quite a bit more flexibility in determining your punishment as this is not a capital offence.”

Suzanna perked up, perhaps she had gotten to the judge after all.

“Under section 369 I am hereby converting the 5 year prison sentence to a one episode appearance on Bimbo or Billionaire. You will compete in the show until you have either replayed your debt to the charity or lost the game, at which point you will have any future earnings garnished by this court.

Bailiffs, please take Ms. Day to the waiting transport. Court is adjourned.” The judge banged his gavel as Suzanna simply stared at him.

The strong grip on her arms jolted her back to reality and she started to scream.

“You can’t do this! It’s not fair! I was going to repay them as soon as I had a distribution deal in place!”