The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 2 — Opening Credits

The studio curtain was raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Suzanna was already behind the podium and couldn’t move more than a few inches of any of her limbs. Just enough to keep her balance.

The collar of fate had been programmed to ensure she didn’t make any sudden moves or cause any problems. Suzanna was terrified and furious all at the same time.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

She had wanted to be on TV her entire life but not in this way. Not on this show. If a jury would have been hostile to her story and thrown the book at her, this audience was going to do far worse and there was no way out. Her only hope, the last hope, was that she could somehow win the billion dollars and get out of this mess.

“Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Suzanna!” the crowd cheered as Jack walked across the set.

“Now we have a special treat here today everyone. You may have noticed that Suzanna was already on set when the curtain came up. That’s because the Collar of Fate is already working its magic. You see Suzanna is the first contestant we’ve been given from the judicial system!”

There was a low murmur throughout the crowd, this was something new and they were not sure about it yet.

“You see Suzanna has been convicted of embezzling over $3 million from the charity she was the CFO for. A charity that provided toys for children with terminal illnesses!”

The boos from the crowd were loud and continued as Jack tried to settle them down, several members of the audience made rude gestures as well.

“But that’s not the worst of it... she took the money and was making a movie for herself to star in!”

The audience actually started throwing things at Suzanna on the stage, the censors were working overtime to bleep out the profanities that accompanied the boos.

After several minutes, Jack continued, “But the good news is that Suzanna is in it for the long haul folks, the Judge has sentenced her to payback all the money and more so she’s here all the way to the end!”

The crowd turned quickly and started cheering “Bimbo...Bimbo...Bimbo...".

“So Suzanna, anything to say before we begin?”

Suddenly Suzanna could speak and move her head freely.

“Uhmmm, well I just wanted to say that I really did intend to pay back...” she began as the audience drowned her out.

“Well I guess that’s a no then. Ok folks, now the only question that remains is she a...”

The crowd chanted along with Jack as he said the show’s title, “Bimbo! Or! Billionaire!”

“I’d ask you if you’re ready to play Suzanna, but we all know the answer to that already!

Ok let’s get the last few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

A spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd cheered and whistled.

“Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, they’re already doing the work making sure Suzanna here remains calm and collected for us!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness.

“Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!”