The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 6 — Round 4

“Ok Suzi, we’re down to the home stretch, there are three cases remaining. Two of them have cash, the third you MUST avoid as it is the last Bimbo case.

In this round I just need one case from you. Pick anything but the Bimbo case and you will have a 50/50 chance at the billion dollars!”

The audience was going wild, no one had been this close to the prize in a long time and now they didn’t care about her past, they had swung to her side as they wanted to see someone, anyone win the big prize.

Suzi was counting the men in the audience again, trying to concentrate but unable to take her mind off of all the cocks the audience members could fill her holes with.

“Suzi, I need that case number from you now!”

This time she had gotten most of the way through the second row and “24” was all she managed before her need for penetration overtook her and she pulled her finger from her lips and sucked it in to her mouth. It providing her some relief as she imagined it was audience member 24’s dick.

If Suzi hadn’t been near the edge of madness with her need she might have wondered how her left hand had found its way to her pussy, or how she had managed to lay down on the floor. She may even have noticed the glow of the Collar of Fate come to life after the third round was complete restoring her ability to move freely.

Instead she was eagerly finger fucking her mouth and pussy for the camera’s while the music came to a crescendo as Sherri opened case number 24 revealing the final Bimbo symbol.

The Collar once more glowed but Suzi didn’t notice it or the fog that consumed her mind.