The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2015

Chapter 4 — Round 2

“Ok Oksana, let’s get started on the second round, what’s your first of six cases going to be?”

“Case number 23 Jack!” she said confidently. Now that she’d made up her mind nothing would stop her, just like when she had first started training.

“Oh I’m sorry Oksana, the second round is starting just like the first, that’s your fifth Bimbo case!

The category this time is ... Breasts!”

The crowd was on its feet their favorite category always got a standing ovation and the crowd had been disappointed it hadn’t happened in the first round.

“Ok folks, the choices this time are... Is it a little nippy in here?, Slap Happy, Pumped Up and Show and Tell!”

Oksana smiled, she knew her chest was flat as a washboard and it had been one of the reasons she’d been unable to get in to the wrestling federation. She was sure the audience would be taking care of that problem now.

“And the result is... Pumped Up!”

The Collar of Fate glowed and Oksana looked down as her chest expanded. Growing from A’s to B’s through C’s, D’s and DD’s. But they didn’t feel like she expected and when they finally stopped growing they didn’t look quite right either.

“Well Oksana as you can see Pumped Up! has given you what you’ve never had before, large breasts. But they aren’t just any breasts, they’re actually filled with the noble gas helium! They’re now lighter than air and of course the gas has expanded outwards to give them a nice round shape as well.”

Oksana placed her hands under her new breasts and couldn’t believe how light they were. Or for that matter how large they were!

“But let’s move on Oksana, what’s your next case?”

“Case 5 Jack.” She said, still distracted by the large orbs in front of her.

“Oh my Oksana, your 6th bimbo case and your last physical change.”

The crowd cheered again, they always anticipated the first mental change.

“This time we have the category of... Face! The audience has the option of... Happy Time!, Pierced Perfection, Nose to the Grind Stone, Plastic Perfect!

Audience, what do you say?”

Oksana finally stopped touching her breasts and paid attention to what Jack was saying.

“And the winner is... Happy Time!”

The light of the collar reflected off her new breasts as it did its work to her face, looking in the off stage monitor at what had changed. Oksana saw her smiling face looking back at her, but something was different, her eyes looked much larger more open and she didn’t think she was smiling!

“That’s right Oksana, from now on there will always be a smile on your face, no matter what you’re actually trying to express!”

Oksana tried to frown but instead her smile receded only slightly.

“Ok, I need your next case please.”

“7 please Jack.”

“Number 7 for your 7th Bimbo case! And your first mental change as well!”

The crowd jumped to its feet to applaud. They were excited to see the start of the mental changes.

“The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Suits and Ties, Cheerleader Chic, Latex Formal and Less than the Rest!

Oksana, the audience has chosen...Cheerleader Chic! I think the audience has figured out where it’s going now!”

A fog rolled in to Oksana’s mind as it went numb and the collar started its work. Once it had finished, things didn’t seem much different but Jack was describing her new wardrobe.

“Yes, Oksana will be wearing fashion that you would find on a cheerleader! Lots of short skirts, low cut tops, hot shorts and even bikinis!

Ok Oksana, what’s your fourth case of the round going to be?”

“Case 10 Jack.” She said a little groggily from the last change.

“Another Bimbo case! It’s all even now folks!”

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

“Our second category of the mental changes is vocabulary! With the random options being... Positive Outlook, Third Person Perfect, Body Language and Silly Slut!

Well Oksana I think I might know what the audience is going to pick but let’s see if I’m right!

And I am! Body Language!”

Oksana didn’t know what that meant but didn’t have much time to wonder as the fog descended once more on her mind, leaving behind a feeling of light headedness.

She looked over towards Jack and shrugged her shoulders.

“Yes?” Jack said.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms under her large breasts. She extended her right foot and started tapping it.

“I’m sorry Oksana, just having a bit of fun. From now on you’ll find you’ll be using your body to do the talking more than your mouth. Whenever you can express yourself though body language, that’s what you’ll do!”

“Ok Oksana, what’s your next case going to be?”

Oksana tried to say 17, but instead found herself holding up her hands, all 10 fingers stretched out, then closing them and holding up 7.

“17 it is Oksana!

I’m afraid the bimbo cases are starting to win out Oksana, that’s number 9!”

The audience cheered, she was no longer ahead of the game and they liked it when any swing happened.

“Well it’s time for a new career Oksana, I guess wrestling is definitely out of the picture now! The options are... Dating for Profit, Pole Professional, Cheerleader and Virtual Video!”

Oksana, Jack and everyone else knew what the choice was going to be as soon as Cheerleader appeared on the display.

“And the audience has chosen... Cheerleader! That was perhaps the most predictable choice all season long folks!”

The fog rolled in for the third time to Oksana’s mind, shuffling around her goals and desires.

“You know Oksana cheerleaders are a tradition around here and they need to have an easy, happy name to make them the best cheerleaders. Oksana Dovechikin is a great wrestler’s name, but not a very good cheerleader name, how about something more like Okie Dokie?”

Okie looked over at Jack and nodded her head up and down, followed by her sticking her thumb out and up with a wink.

“Folks I think she likes it!”

“Ok Okie, what will your last case for the round be?”

Okie held up her hands again, flashing 18 this time.

“Your 9th cash case, congratulations!

It’s all tied up Okie! Now we need to find out what The Accountant has to say!

I have his offer, he thinks the cheerleader motif is going great but he thinks you may want to get out now. So he’s offering you to move you up one cash and one bimbo rung on the board if you quit right now.”

Okie heard the crowd start to boo and she turned to them and put her hands up in the air a confused expression on her smiling face.

“What do you think audience, should Okie take the deal?”

She stuck out a thumb and turned it down and the audience cheered. She turned up upright and the crowd booed, she turned it back down and the cheers returned.

She extended both thumbs down towards Jack and winked at him while trying to pout but not having much luck. She couldn’t go against what the crowd wanted, she had to encourage them to cheer even louder!

“And can I assume the audience would like Okie to continue to round three as well?”

The cheer from the audience was almost deafening as Okie flipped her thumbs upright and bounced slightly sending her breasts jiggling up and down.