The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2015

Chapter 7 — Epilogue

Okie was skipping around the ring, holding the round number sign high above her head. A second lap around it and she got down beside the ring and found Mathew waiting for her, she nearly jumped right in to his arms but he managed to stop her before she took them both to the floor.

“Alright Okie, you’re doing great! Just two more rounds to go in the match.” He said as he held her from behind so they could both watch the match.

She couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have such a great manager, she giggled as she pushed her bum back in to his crotch and wiggled it, feeling his dick harden.

“Now, now, Okie. You still have work to do.”

She slumped her shoulders, turned around and lower her head as she wobbled her breasts from side to side, pushing them forward in to Mathews face.

She watched him almost break but suddenly stand more upright and grabbed her hips and twisted her around.

“You’re up, now go.” He said giving her ass a swat.

She double checked her long red hair before getting back up in to the ring.

* * *

Okie tried to skip a little as she walk beside Mathew but it was hard with his arm around her waist and his hand on her ass.

They walked through the hotel and up the elevator to the top floor and in to one of the VIP suites.

“Now Okie, Mr. Finch is one of your biggest fans.” He said, not mentioning that he was also one of the federation’s largest stock holders.

“He really wants to meet you, he’s been thinking about you a lot and I’m sure he’d love to share all the things he’d like to do to you.”

Her pussy started to get wet, she loved meeting fans but even more so when they could share their fantasies with her.

Mathew knocked on the door and an older gentleman opened it a few seconds later.

“I’ll let the two of you get acquainted.” Mathew said as he gave he a little push in to the room and Mr. Finch closed the door behind her.

“You know I really am a fan Miss Dokie.”

She extended her arms and motioned him to come to her by letting her hand fall towards the floor and then back up again.

When he did she wrapped her arms around him and pushed his face deep in to her cleavage.

When he came up for air, he looked up at her and said, “I have to admit I’ve been having this sexual fantasy about you lately and I hope you can help me fulfil it.”

She raised an eyebrow and touched her finger to her bright red lips and gave him a wink.

“There’s an outfit in the bedroom I hope will fit you, would you mind putting it on?”

She beamed a smile and nodded as she skipped across the room and in to the bedroom

* * *

Okie felt Mr. Finch’s dick push deep in to her pussy as he pulled the leash around her neck.

It had turned out the “outfit” had been little more than a black corset, some high heels, the collar and leash and a set of dog ears that were now firmly attached to her head.

He had paraded her around the room on all fours for a while, with each passing moment increasing her own need until he’d finally told her to stick her ass up in the air.

She started to give out small whimpers just as he’d described to her in his fantasy and they’d driven her even farther in to heat.

When he came inside of her, her own orgasm swept over her and she nearly passed out.

She lay there for a moment and giggle, fulfilling her fan’s fantasies was the second best part of her new career.

The best had turned out to be the best thing from her previous career, because while Mathew had gone to the mat many times her, now she got to go to Matt every night as he was her biggest fan and his fantasies always involved her being the best bimbo she could be!

End