The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: Ashwini’s Surprise

By The Sympathetic Devil

()

They were in a large lobby. She could tell by the echoes and the murmur of a few dozen people. Sunil led her forward. An elevator door opened in front of them. They stepped in.

“What floor, sir?” said an old-man’s voice.

Ashwini raised her eyebrows beneath her blind fold. An elevator operator?

“32nd, BTI,” Sunil said.

BTI. What was that? This surprise of Sunil was just getting stranger and stranger.

“Excellent, sir!” said the operator as the doors closed. “Returning visit?”

“No, first time,” Sunil said.

“Really? So those are real then?” said the man.

Sunil stiffened. Ashwini wondered what the man could mean by that.

The old man chuckled.

“Well, as a former friend of mine used to say, they can always be bigger,”

“Sunil?” Ashwini asked. “What’s going on? This is getting weird.”

“We’re almost there, Ash!” her boyfriend assured her. “You’ll LOVE this surprise, I promise!”

Ashwini scowled. She was becoming less and less sure about this ‘Anniversary Surprise’ Sunil had come up with. But he seemed really excited about it so she decided to humor him a little longer.

They got out of the elevator, walked down a hallway and into a door.

“Hi!” said a rich, bubbly voice that probably belonged to an African American woman. “Are you playing a game?”

“Kind of!” Sunil said. “We’re here to see Mr. Warren. We have an appointment.”

“Cool!” said the woman.

There was an awkward pause.

“Ummm,” said Sunil eventually. “Should we go somewhere?”

“But you just got here!” the woman exclaimed. “Weren’t you going to get bigger titties?”

“What the hell?” Ashwini said, pulling off her blindfold and blinking. There before her was a black woman with huge pair and HUMONGOUS breasts threatening to escape from a tiny scarlet dress with spaghetti straps. She was filing long fingernails painted to match her dress and big hoop earrings.

“Sunil, where are we!” Ashwini demanded.

“You’re at BimboTech, silly!” the black woman replied with a big grin. “I’m Tittiefuck, by the way. I’m the receptionist! <giggle> Oh yeah! I forgot, I’m supposed to tell Mr. Warren you’re here! God, I’m such a bimbo!”

She giggled, then sighed and continued filing her nails.

“What the hell is going on, Sunil?” Ashwini demanded as her boyfriend of two years blushed and hemmed and hawed.

“It was supposed to be a surprise,” he said lamely.

“Well I’m DAMN WELL SURPRISED!” Ashwini yelled.

“OH!” the receptionist exclaimed. “Are you being bitchy? God, I’m sorry! I just can’t seem to remember to do my job today! <giggle> Here you go!”

The woman pushed a big pink button on her desk. There was a whir of machinery from the ceiling. Ashwini looked up just in time to see a brass nozzle pointing right at her explode with pink fog.

“What the…” Ashwini exclaimed as she was enveloped in a pink cloud with a strong smell of strawberries and bubble gum. It smelled so nice! So very, very nice! She blinked rapidly and felt herself starting to hyperventilate. What was this stuff? Where was she? And why did she feel so…goooooooooooooood!”

When the fog cleared enough for Ashwini to see again, she didn’t have a thought in her head. Everything was happy and peaceful and giggly.

“Are you o.k. Ashwini?” Sunil asked.

Ashwini giggled. She had no idea what he meant.

“I did not want her to be a complete moron!” Sunil objected to the receptionist, who was getting up on to her soaring red heels and clip-clipping over to Ashwini. Ashwini giggled at how the huge boobies swayed from side to side as the receptionist walked.

“I just pushed the don’t-be-bitchy-button!” Tittiefuck exclaimed. “That’s what I’m supposed to do when they get bitchy! <giggle> The bimbo gas doesn’t last for very long. But it’s SOOOOOO nice! <giggle> I wish I could have some, but I’m not supposta during work hours. Is this your girlfriend? Gosh, she’s got tiny titties. Mr. Lorenz can fix that!”

The receptionist gave Ashwini’s D-cup breasts a squeeze. Ashwini giggled and reciprocated. The woman’s jugs were literally the size of watermelons. Had Ashwini had access to her rather substantial IQ, she would have wondered at the physics of how they were sticking up and out like that. But all she could do at the moment was giggle and squeeze, her big brown eyes going in and out of focus.

“Tittiefuck, did you gas my 3 o’clock?” came a voice the receptionist’s desk.

“Mr. Warren?” Tittiefuck exclaimed, looking around in confusion.

“God damn it, I told Corbin he was getting you too stupid to do your job,” the voice exclaimed. “I’ll be right there.”

Within seconds, a short, round-bellied man with a cheesy moustache came in.

“Sorry about that, Sunil,” he said. “I should have been here to greet you but I got…um…engaged with my earlier client. So this is Ashwini? Wow! She’s more gorgeous than her pictures. Love the hair! May I?”

He stroked Ashwini’s rich dark locks which hung to just above her shoulders. She giggled.

“Definitely need to grow her more of that!” said the man. “But that’s Lorenz’s field, not mine. I do head work, as I told you before. And I’m afraid I can’t do much with her gassed out of her head like this. Why don’t I see if I can get you in with Lorenz right now. She doesn’t need much in terms of the body shop anyway.”

“Well, I mostly wanted her titties done,” Sunil said.

“Oh, of course!” Mr. Warren exclaimed. “That’s what we specialize in, isn’t it?”

They left the receptionist at her desk and followed Mr. Warren down a hallway deeper into BimboTech Incorporated. Ashwini looked delightedly with unfocused eyes at the lights they passed, enjoying the feel of Sunil’s guiding arm around her waist. They stopped when they found a blonde woman in a tiny tube top and a white skirt with slits so far up each side so that it came close to being a loin cloth. One of the slits revealed a tattoo of a candy cane on one ass cheek. She had her right index finger all the way in her mouth and she was sucking at it petulantly.

“Hello Candyass,” Mr. Warren greeted. “Is your boss busy?”

The woman called Candyass pulled her finger out and pouted.

“He kicked me out,” she said. “Him and Ellie are doin’ twins but I don’t get to help ’cuz I was sucking on Ellie’s titties just a little bit while we was trying to get their clothes off. It’s not like I was tryin’ to suck on Mr. Lorenz or nothin’! I just needed something to suck on and the clients were still all old and wrinkly and Ellie’s boobies are so nice and juicy, and I can’t help it!”

“I know you can’t, Candyass,” Mr. Warren said. “Tell you what, why don’t you suck on Ashwini’s titties! They’re nice too!”

The blonde bimbo immediately brightened.

“Can I?” she asked, looking to Sunil.

“Sure!” Sunil agreed, and in a flash the blonde bimbo had Ashwini stripped to the waist, her bra and blouse on the floor and her right nipple in her mouth. Ashwini giggled. This was unexpected. She went back to staring at the overhead lights.

“Lorenz sounds like he’s doing a youthening, and with twins no less.” Mr. Warren said. “He gets obsessive with the really hard ones, so I doubt he’d be ready for Ashwini even if we had kept our agreed to schedule. But you know what, I don’t think Lorenz is your man anyway. You said you like them fake-looking, right?”

Sunil nodded vigorously.

“Big and plastic!” he enthused.

“Well, Lorenz will try to talk you into something more biological,” Warren said. “But I think we can go behind his back on this one, given how drop-dead gorgeous Ashwini is to begin with. Will you two be all right with Candyass while I see if my guy is available?”

“Sure!” Sunil said, eyeing the blonde who was giving Ashwini a hickie just below her left nipple.

Mr. Warren made Candyass disengage from Ashwini. The blonde pouted but Ashwini just giggled, not caring either way, really. He led them to an out-of-the-way room with couches and told the blonde bimbo she could suck Sunil’s dick. The blonde squealed with utter delight, pushed Sunil down on a couch and started stripping off his pants.

“You…um…don’t mind, right Ashwini?” her boyfriend asked her, looking back and forth between the cock-hungry blonde and the spaced-out brunette.

Ashwini giggled. She didn’t mind. She didn’t even know why she should. She started fiddling with her right nipple, Candyass having left her clothes in the hall. It felt good. She giggled and watched as the blonde bimbo took her boyfriend’s hard cock between red-painted lips. Her blonde head began to bob along his dark brown shaft. Ashwini was fascinated. The bobbing was mesmerizing.

“Pretty….” She managed to remember the word.

Sunil arched his back and groaned after a while. The sound brought Ashwini’s attention back to the fact that the cock the blonde head was bobbing on was actually connected to someone. She gave a little frown. Something was strange, but she wasn’t sure what it was. Wasn’t she the one who was supposed to….but then the thought was gone.

“I’m sorry,” Candyass said, looking up at Ashwini and smacking her lips. “I can’t help it! I see cock and I just gotta suck it! Hey! Can I suck your clitty?”

“Huh?” Ashwini asked. “I…huh?”

But the blonde was crawling towards her with purpose and soon Ashwini’s pants and panties were around her ankles. Then she was bare-assed on a couch and the blonde bimbo had her head between her thighs and was making a dessert of her crotch. Ashwini giggled. It was all very confusing but it felt really, really good.

Sunil sat next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder and stroking her hair.

“You’ll see,” he said. “This is all going to work out just fine for both of us.”

Ashwini blinked, a thought just on the tip of her brain, but then Candyass’s tongue found a spot that made it dissolve in a sigh. Sunil kissed her mouth, his tongue pushing into her mouth’s lips the way Candyass’s was pushing between her lower lips. She giggled and sucked at Sunil’s tongue.

“I can suck too,” she thought, the first coherent thought she had managed since the pink fog hit her. But then Candyass started licking her clitty while she worked three fingers into her pussy and even that simple thought seemed incomprehensible.

Mr. Warren was back. Ashwini hadn’t cum but she was feeling quite pleasant.

“Hi!” she said. “I’m Ashwini!”

Then she giggled.

“Uh-oh,” Mr. Warren said. “Sounds like we’ve got a time limit. You can do this quick, right?”

“Very,” said a young Chinese man beside him, lifting a small suitcase. “And with just the stuff in here. Lorenz needs to learn that different isn’t necessarily wrong.”

“Sunil, this is Shen Wah,” Mr. Warren introduced. “He’s a bioengineer. But really, he’s a sculptor working in the media of silicone, collagen and tit flesh. He came here for an internship but has had a little…difficulty finding a place in the bodyshop. I think he’s brilliant, though!”

The young man blushed. Sunil grinned at him.

“I like the sound of silicone,” he said. “But don’t you need, like, a hospital to do surgery?”

Shen made a scoffing sound.

“Surgery!” he said. “And risk scaring? No, we’re going to vibrate nanospheres of the stuff right into her titties, no scalpel, no mess, no anesthesia other than the anesthetic the spheres are coated in!”

He opened up his suitcase to reveal half of it was taken up by a glass tank filled with glistening white fluid.

“The only question is how much do you want her filled up with?”

Sunil grinned broadly, looking back and forth between the tank and Ashwini’s chest.

“How much for a G cup?” he asked.

Shen set the case down and walked up to Ashwini. He took her tits into his hands and gave a probing squeeze. Ashwini’s head swam. She blinked. What was happening?

“Oh yeah, we can do this easily,” Shen said. “Candyass, can you prep the titties for me? No licking! Just rubbing!”

The blonde bimbo pouted but obediently took a tube of something from the case and began rubbing a pale blue gel all over Ashwini’s chest. She looked achingly at her nipples, a drop of drool forming at the corner of her mouth, but she persisted in using only her hands. Ashwini sighed. It felt very, very nice, but she felt she had forgotten something. Something important.

And then the Chinese man was pushing Candyass aside and strapping two big, transparent plexiglass domes over her big brown boobies and belting them behind her. She frowned at the odd bikini. There were nipple-like nozzles at the front of each dome and Shen hooked a hose to them, connecting the other ends to the tank of white fluid. He then made a few taps on a tablet and nodded with satisfaction.

“G-cups it is then,” he said, tapping one more time.

There was a hum as the plexiglass domes around her boobs began to vibrate ever so gently. There was a pleasant feeling of warmth all throughout her chest. Her nipples began to vibrate in sympathy with the domes, which was not unpleasant at all.

“Oh sweet lord!” Sunil exclaimed.

Ashwini looked down and blinked. Her boobs were rippling, trembling as tiny white streams extended from all angles from the domes to her boobs. And then suddenly they were growing! Inflating like birthday balloons, slowly but surely. The urge to giggle, which had faded over the past few minutes, was suddenly back. It was crazy! She giggled and giggled.

“Big!” she managed, then gave into the giggle fit.

And then the domes were being removed and Ashwini sat up straighter, her perfectly-spherical tits jostling like two over-ripe cantaloupes.

“Is that big enough?” Shen was asking.

“I…” Ashwini started, and then realized he was talking to Sunil.

“Yeah, um, but, I was thinking…higher?” Sunil said. “Not that they aren’t great!”

“This is just giving us the material to work with,” Shen said, shaking a hand at him to let him know he wasn’t offended. “The fine tuning is done with these!”

The young man pulled out a pair of what looked like high-tech ping pong paddles.

“With the silicone nanospheres activated, I can get them into just about any shape or position with these, even cubes!”

Shen looked at Sunil questioningly, but Sunil looked disapproving so the bioengineer shrugged and proceed with his demonstration.

Placing the paddles on either side of Ashwini’s left tit, he adjusted some things with his thumbs and the warm buzzing feeling returned, though just on the left. She looked on in amazement as her left boob rippled and rolled up and to the left. Shen then did the same thing with the right. They now rode high on her chest. They still pressed together in the middle, being as big as they were, but would now be clearly visible from behind as well, curving out to either side just below her shoulders.

“Come give them a squeeze,” Shen told Sunil.

He came up and did so. It felt really good to Ashwini. Like little balloons of pleasure had just popped in her chest.

“Firmer?” Shen asked.

“Yeah!” Sunil nodded.

Shen passed the paddles above and below her rack. The buzzing warmth was accompanied by a feeling of fullness. Sunil gave another squeeze and then asked from more, which Shen was glad to give. At last Sunil was satisfied and Shen started packing up his kit.

“I..uh, I meant, thanks, but…I was hoping you could plump up her lips some. And make her hair longer,” Sunil objected.

“Uh, I don’t think we have time for that right now, Sunil,” Mr. Warren said. “We, um, really need to get to my office now.”

Ashwini blinked and stared at her big silicone-stuffed titties. They were big. Really really big. How come they were so big? She blinked. They felt good…but they were really big. That wasn’t right.

“We need to go to the office now, Ashwini,” the round-bellied man was telling her. He had his hand on her arm, encouraging her to get up. She did so, but her big, over-stuffed titties jostled, demanding attention. She stared at them. They were so….big.

“I’m…naked,” Ashwini said, confused.

“Yes you are!” Mr. Warren agreed with a forced smile on his face. “That is very observant of you! A very observant girlfriend you have there, Sunil. We should go to my office. Now.”

And then Sunil was at her side and they were rushing out of the room, Ashwini’s new big boobies bouncing before her distractingly. Something wasn’t right. They were so…big.

And then they came to a big mahogany door with a brass handle. They entered a richly-furnished office with a big, odd-looking chair in the center. There was a big mahogany desk as well. Mr. Warren and Sunil led her to the strange chair. She wasn’t sure why it looked so strange until Mr. Warren pulled out straps from the arm rest to secure her arms, similar straps to secure her legs, and then a headband wrapped around her forehead, securing her head to the back of the chair as something hard and warm pressed against the base of her skull.

“Wait a minute!” Ashwini said, suddenly sure that this wasn’t right. “You aren’t supposed to HEY!”

Something hard and slick was coming out of the seat of her chair and pressing between her naked ass cheeks. Her asshole clenched instinctively, but then the thing vibrated and her sphincter relaxed and she farted as the thing pushed gently inside her. Her eyes went wide. This was….this was….

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!” she demanded.

The fog of mindless pleasure burned away at the blatant violation.

“Now calm down, Miss,” Mr. Warren said, seeming paradoxically relieved now that Ashwini was in her right mind and going to sit in the chair behind the big desk. “This isn’t what it seems at all! It’s really not what you think!”

“I don’t know what to think!” Ashwini spat.

“OH!” the little round man exclaimed. “OH GOOD! That is such a relief! So many clients have a hard time admitting that!”

“Wait…what?” Ashwini said. “I didn’t admit anything! You’re the one who needs to admit something! You and Sunil and those…those…bimbos! Admit that you did something to me and…and…oh god…”

“But you do agree that you don’t know what to think, don’t you Miss?” Mr. Warren said earnestly. “I mean, it should go without saying, but admitting it is important. You really don’t know what to think. When you accept that and embrace that you’ll be so much happier.”

“But that’s not what I meant!” Ashwini objected.

“I’m not certain that you know what you mean, are you Miss?” Mr. Warren said with a tone of infuriating concern.

There was a throbbing buzz at the base of Ashwini’s skull and her eyes went out of focus. She had completely forgotten what she was going to say!

“I…you…what?” she managed.

“Confusion is perfectly normal, of course,” Mr. Warren continued in the roll of psychologist, “What is most concerning is your apparent irrational anger with Sunil here. That isn’t right at all!”

“Irrational!?!” Ashwini demanded, her anger overwhelming the confusion. “He…he brought me here so you people could intoxicate me and give me…give me…THESE!”

She tried to indicate her inflated tits, but with her head and arms bound to the chair all her motion did was cause her ballooned boobies to bounce and bound. As they did so a wave of pleasure emanated from them and the buzzing at the base of her skull started again, joined by an infuriatingly delicious buzzing from the rod up her ass.

“But he gave you those as a surprise!” Mr. Warren exclaimed. “As a gift for your second anniversary! I don’t think you appreciate what a nice thing it was Sunil did for you!”

“Nice? Nice?” Ashwini said, trying to recover her anger of a moment before, but the throbbing and the buzzing and the jiggling were so confusing and so were the pseudopsychologist’s words.

“Of course it was nice!” Mr. Warren exclaimed. “Sunil, is there anything you like better than big bouncy boobies?”

“They’re my favorite!” Ashwini’s boyfriend affirmed.

“And what could be nicer than giving someone you care about your favorite thing?” Mr. Warren asked. “He gave you his favorite thing, Miss, and your reaction was really ungrateful. Not very kind of you, Miss. Not very kind at all. You should be ashamed!”

“But…but…” Ashwini protested. There was something wrong with Mr. Warren’s logic, but the buzzing at the back of her head and deep up her ass were making it so hard to think. And then the buzzing changed and she was awash with guilt.

“You’re acting like an ungrateful brat, Miss,” Mr. Warren said, cutting her to the quick. “You should be THANKING Sunil, not yelling at him.”

Tears welled up in Ashwini’s eyes. She was bad. So mean. So angry. So guilty.

“You don’t want to be a bad person, do you Miss?” Mr. Warren asked. “You want to be kind. You want to be nice. You want to be grateful, isn’t that right?”

Those words did sound like what she liked to think about herself. But right now, she felt horrid. Worthless. Ashamed.

“It’s not too late, Miss!” Mr. Warren said. “You can still be nice! The first step is to show gratitude! Sunil gave you his favorite thing! You can show you’re a nice person by saying thank you. Say thank you, Miss, and you will feel SOOOOO much better.”

“Th…thank you?” Ashwini asked in a tiny voice, and suddenly the bad feelings were gone and she was flooded with pleasure. Pink stars exploded behind her eyes and delight danced inside her clitty and her inflated chest.

“EEEEEEEEE!” she squealed.

She sat panting and blinking, trying to figure out what had happened.

“See how nice it feels to be nice? To be grateful? But you can do a better ‘thank you’ than that, can’t you Miss? Tell Sunil ‘thank you’ like you really mean it!”

“But…but I…” Ashwini began, not having really meant to thank him the first time, but then the bad feeling, the feeling of worthlessness, started growing again at the base of her skull and in the pit of her stomach. She panicked.

“Thank you, Sunil!” she called out. “Thank you so much! Thank you very very OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!”

The pleasure was back, powerful and pervasive, running all through her this time, from her toes to the tips of the hair. Her pussy quivered with delight and she was vaguely aware that she was cuming.

“So you really like them?” Sunil asked. “You really like the big fake titties I got you?”

“I...” Ashwini said, trying to focus her eyes and her mind at the same time and finding it nearly impossible to do either. “I…um…thank you?”

“What are you thanking him for, Miss?” the man behind the desk asked.

“Thank you for…for my big…fake…titties?” she asked.

And the pleasure was back, but not as strong as before. She wanted it as strong as before. She wanted it stronger.

“THANK YOU FOR MY BIG FAKE TITTIES!” she exclaimed and got hit with such an overwhelming burst of sheer joy that all she could do was scream as the world burned pink and then went black.

She awoke to Mr. Warren telling her all about the virtues of gratitude and of being a good girlfriend and of being sexy and slutty and jiggly and giggly. It was so fascinating and so true and so very, very rewarding to agree with him. She passed out several more times, it was so delightful.

“I’m so glad you chose to be more grateful, Miss Melons,” Mr. Warren was saying as Ashwini slowly became aware of her surroundings again. The Chinese man was back and was doing something to her head, pressing things that pricked slightly at her scalp. “Not only does it show that you’re as kind and nice as Sunil told me you are, it also means we can give you the other surprises he ordered for you in good conscience.”

“I…what did you call?…other surprises?…what is he…?” she asked, her mind jumping from thought to thought, not quite managing to complete any of them.

“I called you Miss Melons, of course!” Mr. Warren said. “That IS your name, after all. Ashwini Melons. But Miss Melons is more respectful, don’t you think?”

“But my name isn’t…” she started to say, as her scalp started buzzing and the tickle made her giggle. “My name is…”

There was a buzz at the base of her skull and a bubble of confusion formed there, rose up and popped.

“I know that wasn’t always your name, Sweetie,” Mr. Warren explained. “But you want a name that will draw attention to those big fake titties of yours, to show how proud you are of them and how grateful you are that Sunil got them for you. You are still grateful, aren’t you Miss Melons?”

Remembering the pleasure explosion drove out concern about her altered name.

“Yes! I’m grateful! So grateful! I love my big fake titties!” she exclaimed and as she hoped she was rewarded with a wash of lovely feelings that made everything else seem unimportant. She giggled softly. Something tickled. A lock of her rich dark hair was dangling between her eyes. Looking at it made her eyes cross, which made her giggle. It wasn’t like she could focus on it anyway. Not when she felt so good. The lock of hair tickled her nose and then her lip and then her chin. It seemed to be growing awfully fast. A hand reached forward and brushed it out of the way. Ashwini half focused to see that it was Sunil, who smiled shyly at her.

“Sunil asked us to grow your hair out too, as part of the surprise,” Mr. Warren explained. “Are you grateful for that too Miss Melons?”

Ashwini didn’t have to think about that one.

“YES!” she declared. “THANK YOU SUNIL!”

And then she was cuming again and giggling wildly as pleasure danced about in every nerve of her body.

“You really are a very nice person, aren’t you Miss Melons?” Mr. Warren was saying as she slowly regained the ability to listen. “So kind and generous and grateful. So giving of yourself. I was wrong about you, I admit it! When I first met you, I thought you were an angry, bitchy girl. You aren’t an angry person at all! You’re an utter delight to be around! I can see why Sunil cares for you and wants to give you nice things. You’re just so bubbly!”

And little bubbles of happiness formed at the base of her skull as he said so and popped all over in her brain. She giggled and giggled. It was so nice to be appreciated.

“You’re going to want to do everything you can to show off the nice big fake titties your boyfriend got you, aren’t you Miss Melons?” Mr. Warren asked. “Every time people pay attention to your titties, you know they’re thinking how pretty you are and how nice your boyfriend is and how lucky you are to have him AND your titties!”

Ashwini giggled.

“So lucky!” she agreed. “Lucky titties, lucky me!”

Mr. Warren grinned and suddenly Ashwini was cuming again, hard and fast, until she passed out again.

When she came to again, her hair was tickling her naked thighs. She blinked and saw Mr. Warren peering at her anxiously.

“Are you all right Miss?” he asked.

She giggled.

“I’m fine!” she declared. “So nice. So good.”

And then she giggled.

“And what was your name again Miss?” he asked.

“I’m Miss Melons, silly!” she reminded him, as a feeling of warm comfort washed through her. “Miss Melons!”

“Of course you are!” Mr. Warren agreed. “You really are one of my favorite clients, Miss Melons! You’re such a good girlfriend to Sunil and you’re just so giving! You just want to make everyone around you feel good, don’t you?”

Miss Melons giggled and agreed.

“You’re just so nice that no one even cares that you aren’t very smart, right?” he asked.

Miss Melons blinked.

“I’m not?” she asked.

“Well, I mean, you aren’t a moron, but you really have better things to do than to think a lot, don’t you?” Mr. Warren asked. “I mean, that’s what you have Sunil for! He’s just so clever! Really, you never would have gotten big fake titties for yourself, would you? No, you never even thought of it, silly bimbo that you are! But Sunil thought of it and you just love them, don’t you?”

“I love my big fake titties!” Miss Melons agreed, floating away on a cloud of pleasure and realizing that the rest of what Mr. Warren said might be true but she really didn’t have to think about it. She could ask Sunil about it later. If she remembered. She giggled as she realized she probably wouldn’t. She was such a bimbo.

“Well, I think things are going marvelously!” Mr. Warren said. “There is just one more thing to go over. Sunil, could you go back to the waiting room Candyass showed you earlier. I need to talk to Miss Melons about something privately.”

“Oh…Okay,” Sunil agreed, then stepped up to Miss Melons and squeezed her right tit, making her giggle and feel good all over. “I’ll miss you, Melons! See you soon!”

“Aw!” Miss Melons said, feeling like a very lucky girl to have such a caring boyfriend.

Once Sunil was gone, Mr. Warren turned to her. She giggled, wondering what it was he wanted but pretty sure she would give it to him, being the generous bimbo that she was.

“I don’t really need to do anything more with you, Miss Melons,” he confided, unstrapping her head and arms and legs. “You’re a perfect little bimbo.”

Miss Melons giggled.

“Why Thank You!” she said.

“But since Sunil gave you all this for your anniversary, I thought you might want to give HIM something,” Mr. Warren explained.

Miss Melons gasped. The shirt she had back in the apartment for Sunil seemed so inadequate now. What could she possibly give him?

“Now, what does Sunil like?” Mr. Warren asked.

“OH!” Miss Melons exclaimed, excited to know the answer. “Big fake titties!”

She grabbed hold of her jugs and held them up with a big grin.

“Yes, of course,” Mr. Warren agreed. “But he got those for YOU and I’m sure you’re going to share them with him a lot. But do you know what else Sunil really, really likes?”

Miss Melons stared at the psychologist drawing a complete blank. She shook her head.

“Mr. Wah, what do all men like?” Mr. Warren asked the bioengineer who was standing just behind Miss Melons.

“Blow jobs,” the man replied.

“OH!” Miss Melons exclaimed, slapping her forehead. “Sunil LOVES blow jobs! I’m such a bimbo to have forgotten that! Do you think I should give him a blow job?”

“Definitely!” Mr. Warren said. “But better than that, with Mr. Wah’s help, you can make your mouth into the ultimate BimboTech B.J. machine!”

Miss Melons turned to the Chinese man in hopeful excitement and he grinned at her and held up something that looked like the bastard offspring of a dildo and a dental dam with an electrical cord extending out the back.

Miss Melons giggled and asked: “How does it work?”

“I will show you,” Mr. Wah assured her, coating the thing with gel and then slipping the dildo down her throat until the flanged part covered her lips. Everything tingled but she didn’t have the slightest urged to gag. Within a couple seconds, she found she could breathe through her nose just fine as the thing started to buzz and throb and her lips began to feel pleasantly swollen as her throat undulated along the strange rod.

When Mr. Wah at last slipped the device out of her throat, Mr. Warren held up a mirror. Staring back at Miss Melons was a bimbo with big brown eyes, a heavy mane of rich dark hair, plump collagen-filled lips that clearly had one main purpose, and, of course, big fake titties. She giggled, delighted at how everything had turned out. She kissed Mr. Wah and Mr. Warren.

“Sunil will just love me sucking him off with these!” she declared.

Mr. Warren then called in several bimbos. Miss Melons barely caught their names as they rushed her off, giggling and squealing about how nice she looked and how lucky she was. Soon they had her dressed in a bright yellow dress with a red belt. It really showed of her big fake titties! It was sleeveless and with a mandarin collar that buttoned with a big red button at the neck but then opened up in a vast window that reached down to just above her pokey nipples. The fabric clung and supported her titties, pressing them up and out of the peekaboo window so the spherical brown curve of her melons on each side was accentuated. Anyone who saw her would know her boyfriend had gotten her big fake titties!

The yellow fabric clung to the curve of her ass and hips as well, of course, and just barely covered her pussy, which was really anxious to go show everything off to Sunil. The other bimbos insisted on doing her makeup, though, painting her newly-plumped lips red and applying eyeshadow, blush and mascara. The redheaded bimbo assured her that blowjobs were better with makeup on.

They put big red plastic tear drop earrings in her ears, several red plastic bracelets around her wrists, and yellow lace fingerless gloves on her hands. They brushed out her rich dark hair, trimming it just above her ass but doing nothing to tame it. They applied fake red plastic fingernails and painted her toe nails to match.

She was a little hesitant at the soaring high-heeled yellow sandals they brought her. Could she even walk in them? But when the Hispanic bimbo assured her that they would make her big fake titties wiggle and jiggle with every step she figured she just HAD to give them a try. With a little practice and helpful suggestions, she soon had the hang of it and was strutting back and forth in front of the mirrors to the delighted cheers of her bimbo sisters.

Miss Melons then strutted anxiously off down the hall, guided by the other bimbos, in search or her wonderful boyfriend that had got her all these nice things. As she stepped through the door, Sunil’s jaw dropped. She giggled.

“Happy Anniversary!” she declared.

Then she walked forward in her heels, her boobies dancing, her ass wiggling, her mouth and nether regions getting moist.

“Time for YOUR present! I got you a B.J.!” she declared, kneeling before him. “I hope you like it!”

She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was very, very hard. Another nice thing he had for her!

She licked her plump, red lips and then licked the anxious tip of his cock. He sighed. She giggled. She went down on him, slipping his whole shaft down his throat the way Mr. Wah’s lovely machine had earlier. His pubes tickled her nose. She giggled around his shaft. He whimpered.

“Mmmmmm!” she declared, her tongue slipping out along the underside of his prick to tickle his balls. Then she pulled her head back slowly, her plump, blow-job lips doing what they did best, caressing his manhood, streaking it red with her lipstick.

“Oh Ash…Oh Melons!” he exclaimed.

“Mmmm!” she said and bobbed her head forward again like a striking viper, impaling her throat with his man meat. He groaned. She giggled and tickled his balls with her fake nails as she began to rhythmically bob her head along his cock. He reached out and grabbed a fistful of her wild mane. She drew back and went down for more, over and over, in a compelling rhythm, focusing on the feeling of his dick inside her throat, using her modified mouth to do things that only a bimbotech girl could do.

She drooled and moaned. She hadn’t realized just how fun this could be. Why did they call it a job?

She giggled. She shouldn’t think about that. She shouldn’t think. Just feel. Just suck. She was good at this. And it was nice. So nice. She wanted to be nice. It felt so good to be nice.

Sunil shuddered and groaned. He was cuming. Cuming in her mouth. With the first squirt, a flood of pleasure that reminded her of her time in the chair exploded through her and she found she was cuming as well.

She sat back on her ass and looked up at Sunil. He smiled stupidly back at her. She giggled.

“Happy Anniversary!” she said again.

“Happy Anniversary, Miss Melons,” he said.

Miss Melons was delighted to discover that in addition to all the other presents Sunil had gotten her, he had purchased something called ‘Reload’ that had his cock hard and ready for her again and again. He gave her neglected pussy what it had been craving for quite sometime, letting her ride him with her big fake titties bouncing every which way.

Then he gave it to her again doggystyle and then tittiefucked her for good measure. She moaned and giggled and groaned and wiggled until she didn’t know which way was up. Then they lay there together, panting and giggling, until Candyass knocked at the door and let them know that BimboTech was about to close.

Candyass helped clean Miss Melons up, licking spunk off her and helping fix her makeup, then dressing her. She still looked freshly fucked but not quite so spunky.

Mr. Warren came to see them off.

“I must say, it’s been a delight working with you both,” he said. “Especially you, Miss Melons.”

He felt her up with both hands, giving her jugs a good squeeze and making her giggle and stamp her feet in her ‘fuck me’ heels.

“Of course, I should tell you, Miss Melons, that Sunil couldn’t quite afford all these services,” Mr. Warren said. “But he thought we could probably come up with a payment plan. As it so happens, I am in need of my own receptionist, as the main BTI receptionist keeps screwing up my appointments. Since you aren’t really college material, would you consider dropping out and working for me?”

Miss Melons giggled and looked at Sunil, who nodded his encouragement.

“Sure!” she exclaimed. “That’d be nice!”

“I’m sure it will be!” Mr. Warren declared. “Come in Monday morning and I’ll give you a thorough interview.”

“Okay!” Miss Melons declared, and then she giggled as Sunil placed his hand on her ass and guided her back to the elevator. Her big fake titties danced about inside her new dress and she wondered what other surprises life had in store for her.

The End