The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: Employee Relations

by The Sympathetic Devil ()

Prologue

“It’s this damned economy,” John was saying. “I can’t help it that unemployment is at an all time low! Everyone is looking for a better job and jumping on whatever has better pay or benefits! It’s not my fault that there’s no such thing as company loyalty any more.”

“It may not be your fault but it’s definitely your problem,” Dale insisted. “You’re the head of Human Resources. Keeping this company staffed is your ONLY responsibility. The stockholders won’t stand for pay increases, so you’re just going to have to be creative. Find some sort of benefit that won’t break your budget that will make our company a place where people want to work. If they like working here, they won’t be looking elsewhere and they’ll never realize just how much we’re screwing them over in the salary department.”

“Be creative? What the hell is that supposed to mean with my pathetic budget? I can barely afford to keep them in free coffee, the way they guzzle the stuff.”

“I don’t know!” Dale shouted. “Give everybody on the staff a blowjob for all I care! Just figure a way to keep them here!”

“Um, excuse me,” said a voice from behind Dale’s computer. “I couldn’t help but overhear your staffing problem.”

The two executives startled. They had completely forgotten that Philip, the IT guy, was working on Dale’s computer. They looked at him with a mixture of embarrassment and impatience.

“And as tempting as a blowjob from John might be, I think you can probably come up with something with a little more appeal. And for only a few thousand dollars.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” John said, blushing at how everyone seemed intent on picturing him as a man-whore.

“Well, there are some awfully scrumptious ladies in Human Resources,” Philip explained. “Ladies that aren’t exactly bringing their full capabilities to the job.”

Dale stroked his chin. John looked guiltily at the ground.

“I don’t know what you’re thinking, but…” John began.

“Of course not,” Philip cut him off dismissively. “But I am thinking, and I’m thinking I know exactly how to make this a very popular work place.”

He looked about conspiratorially, then looked Dale right in the eye, ignoring John entirely.

“Have you ever heard of BimboTech?”

* * *

John called Brooke into his office early Monday morning. It was rare that John ever made it in early Monday morning, so she was pretty sure he had gotten reamed by Dale during their meeting, which meant, of course, that she was in for a dressing down as well. Shit flowed down hill. Brooke’s title was ‘Employee Relations’ and the recent turnover rate surely didn’t reflect a good relationship with the employees, but she was doing what she could with what she had.

“Brooke! Come right in!” said John. “Have a seat!”

He was smiling nervously and speaking with forced cheerfulness. This was unexpected. Brooke could handle his impotent bluster. She didn’t know how to react to this.

“What’s up, John?” she asked, trying to keep it casual and friendly.

“Oh, nothing much,” he said. “It’s just that Dale and the IT guys came up with this new employee orientation software that is supposed to get people up to speed more quickly and take the bite out of our turnover problem. I don’t put much stock in it myself, you know, but they seem convinced it will help and they want someone from our department to beta test it for them. I know it’s a lot to ask, but do you think you could clear out most of today to go through it with them?”

“Well, I was going to plan the 100% Attendance Award program today,” Brooke said. “But Janice just called in sick and she was the last one at 100% so I guess I could just scrap that.”

“Great!” John said. “Just head down to IT. They’ve got a model cubical all set up. Since you already know the company forward and backward, it should be a real no-brainer. Oh, and make sure to bring your coffee cup. They just got a new coffee machine down there. It is sweet! Flavors and everything!”

“Oooo!” said Brooke. This might not end up being such a shit assignment after all.

It actually turned out to be fairly nice, even if it was a complete waste of her time and talents and it meant spending a day with the IT guys. Philip, the tall IT guy who had created the program, brought her to a small private office. He seemed very grateful that she was willing to test it out for him. That was nice. It was good to be appreciated. The chair they had for her was soft and comfortable, much nicer than anything they requisitioned to the rank and file employees. That would probably backfire on them if they were really going to train new hires here. They’d be wondering where the comfy chairs went when they actually started working. Not exactly good for morale. But she wouldn’t tell the IT guys that. She’d make a point of it in the report she would write up afterward. No one had asked her to, but she didn’t doubt it would be appreciated. Especially if she could manage to bypass John and get it to Dale. With a little maneuvering, she could work this whole turnover problem into a promotion. And John could find a job elsewhere. Everyone else in the company seemed to.

They had let her fill up her coffee cup from their new machine. It was a beauty all right. That was another thing to put in her report. Better coffee = happier employees. One of those babies in every department would go along way towards solving their problems. Though the ‘security measure’ was definitely odd. She actually had to swipe her employee i.d. card to get the machine to dispense. Philip explained that management was concerned about the contracted janitorial staff and delivery people drinking the company’s coffee. That seemed beyond petty to Brooke, but since they weren’t employees it wasn’t really Brooke’s problem if they were offended. And she certainly wouldn’t get complaints from the employees who got access to the stuff! It was just excellent. She sipped her excellent Guatemalan Antigua with a double shot of hazel nut syrup and was ready to get to work.

The set up came with sound and Philip had a pair of big headphones for her to wear. She hoped it wouldn’t mess up her sandy blonde hair. The sound quality wasn’t great. There was a low muttering in the background. The program was simplistic. It took her on a guided tour of the building and through organizational flow charts of the management structure. Like John said, a real no-brainer. But the chair was nice and the coffee was wonderful and there was something else. It took her a moment to figure out it was an air freshener. It was subtle and complex but it smelled just wonderful. She found herself smiling broadly despite the boredom of her task. She stretched, sighed, and clicked through another flow chart. The screen seemed to flicker. Not exactly the quality you’d expect in IT. Not her problem, though. Her job was to make the employees happy. Whatever it took to make the employees happy. She sipped her coffee and giggled. What a great job she had. Just make people happy and she’d be happy. It was a real no-brainer. She didn’t have to think about it at all.

“How’s it going, Brooke?”

She looked up, glassy eyed. It was Philip. She smiled broadly, her blue eyes twinkling. She wanted to be friendly. She hoped he was happy in his job. It was her job to make him happy in his job.

“Does the program respond well?” he prompted.

“Oh, it’s wonderful!” she gushed. It was important to be positive with the employees. “You should be really proud of yourself! I learned things about the company that I didn’t even know after working here for three years!”

She couldn’t exactly say what that was, of course. She had kind of spaced out there at the end. A real no-brainer, like John said. Luckily, he didn’t press her for details.

“Want more coffee?” he asked.

She looked at her empty cup. It was a big cup. She hadn’t expected to finish it so soon. How long had she been there, anyway? But the coffee was really good. And another cup wouldn’t make her too jittery. She started to get up.

“Oh no! I’ll get it for you!” he insisted. “Two of the hazelnut, a pack of splenda and the creamer, right?”

Brooke giggled.

“You’re really observant!” she said.

“I try and take good care of you non-techy types,” said Philip. “As far as I’m concerned, coffee is part of IT. It lubricates the flow of information.”

Brooke giggled. She felt a little dizzy. It was probably a good thing that she didn’t have to get up anyway. Philip had her supplied with coffee and clicking through the next level of the program in no time. The muttering in the headphones and the flicker in the screen seemed more prominent now, but not nearly as annoying as it had been at first. The coffee was better than ever. And the next level of the program required even less thought.

It was awfully warm in IT. All the computers in a small space, she guessed. She took off her jacket and draped it over the back of the company chair. She was sweating. Especially her titties. Funny. She never really thought of her breasts as titties. She had refused to show them to her husband for a week after he called them that. But they were titties, after all. Knockers. Jugs. Boobies. Sweater Melons. Pleasure Pillows. She giggled. Her num-nums were really sweating. And her nipples were really hard. She hoped the IT guys didn’t notice them sticking out there beneath her white blouse. Of course, it would probably make them happy. And it was her job to make the employees happy. Whatever it took. She unbuttoned her blouse to show a little cleavage. Then she unbuttoned a little more. She wished she wasn’t wearing a bra. It seemed awfully uncomfortable. And the IT guys would like it if they could see her nipples through her white blouse. She giggled naughtily. That would certainly make them happy. She needed to keep the employees happy. She sipped her coffee. Good coffee.

Oh what the hell. She reached into her blouse, which was now unbuttoned to her navel, around to her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She sighed. It felt much better. Her titties were free. She looked about. Philip quickly looked the other way. She giggled. He had been watching her take her bra off. That must have made him happy. That was good. She slipped her blouse off long enough to get the bra off and toss it in the wastebasket. Then she slipped the blouse back on but didn’t button it up at all. It was better to let her num-nums breath. Happy, happy titties. Happy, happy Brooke. Happy, happy, employees. She giggled and clicked through a flow chart. This one was about the organization of company management. She knew this one, of course. It was almost like she had done this one before. A real no-brainer.

“You okay there, Brooke?” Philip was asking.

“Huh?” she asked. She had really spaced out that time.

“You finished the second level, I see,” he observed. “Want more coffee before you start number three?”

“Oh god yes!” she said. “It’s great coffee! <giggle> I might have to get my sweet ass transferred down here!”

Philip chuckled.

“You’d get no complaints from us!” he said. “We love to watch you leave the room!”

Brooke giggled. He liked her ass. She hoped it made him happy.

“Are you happy here, Philip?” she asked, suddenly serious. “In your job? Here at the company?”

“Yeah, it’s okay I guess,” he said, without much enthusiasm.

“I really want you to be happy here, Philip!” she declared from the heart, leaning forward with her head back so her jugs threatened to fall out of her unbuttoned blouse. “I want all the employees to be happy here. And I’ll do anything to reach that goal, Philip. Anything!”

“Anything?” he asked.

“An-y-thing!” she affirmed.

“Well, that’s really good to know, Brooke!” Philip said. “I’ll keep that in mind. Now, I’ll go get you another cup of coffee and we can start phase three. It’s more of a review, really, but it’s important to get it right.”

“Whatever it takes!” she declared. “I live for this company and its employees!”

“That’s some serious dedication you got there, Brooke,” Philip observed.

Brooke giggled and blushed.

“Thank you for noticing,” she said.

He was noticing her tits as well, she observed. She hoped that made him happy. Her titties could really make the workplace a more pleasant place if she’d just show them off more. Looking down at them, with their protruding, throbbing nipples, she noticed that they seemed quite a bit perkier than usual. Really, she might have gained a cup size at least. That nasty old bra was really holding her back! She giggled and resolved to stop wearing them at all. That should make the employees happy and Brooke happy too! A win-win situation all around.

“Hot coffee for a hot lady!” said Philip.

Brooke giggled. He was so funny. And he brought her coffee. She just might fall in love with him if she wasn’t careful. She was married, but that didn’t really have any bearing on her worklife. What happened at work stayed at work. It was really none of her husband’s business. It was important to keep home and work separate.

She sipped the divine brew and sighed. Then she giggled.

“I’ve been drinking a lot of this stuff,” she observed. “I think I need to tinkle!”

She stood up and her head swam.

‘’Whoa!” she said, arms flailing. Philip put his large strong hands on her hips to steady her.

‘’You all right Brooke?” he asked.

“I’m just a little ditzy,” she confessed. ”<giggle> I mean dizzy!”

He kept his big strong hands on her hips. It was nice. Brooke thought about what the size of his hands implied about his dick. She blushed and giggled.

“I should probably escort you to the ladies room then,’’ he volunteered.

She twisted her head around to smile up at him.

“That’s so nice of you!’’ she exclaimed.

He steered her through the warren of cubicles until they reached the hallway. Brooke’s legs felt a bit wobbly but Philip was a rock for her. At the ladies room, a chubby woman with short brown hair and grey roots was just coming out. She was sweating profusely but grinning expansively.

“Hi Reaha!” Philip greeted. “This is Brooke from HR”

“Employee Relations,” Brooke clarified enthusiastically. “It’s my job to make sure everyone is happy here! Are you happy Reaha?”

The woman giggled.

“I am today!” she said. “Don’t know why. Maybe it’s the new coffee maker. <giggle> I just can’t seem to stop drinking the stuff! I skipped lunch and just drank more of it!”

“Yeah, it’s really good isn’t it?” Brooke agreed, nodding enthusiastically. “We just gotta get one up in HR! I think every department should have one! That would make people happy. I want to make people happy.”

Reaha giggled.

“That’s so sweet!” she exclaimed. “Wanna go get more coffee?”

“Sure!” Brooke said.

“Actually, Brooke has to use the ladies room,” Philip said. “And then she has to finish testing our new orientation program. I’m sure she’ll see you at the coffee maker soon enough though.”

Brooke blushed and giggled.

“Oops!” she said. “Almost forgot to pee!”

Reaha giggled and patted Philip on the arm.

“I like her!” she said. “She’s funny! You should bring her down here more!”

“I’m sure that Brooke will be going down a lot, know that she knows what fun people we are down in IT,” Philip said.

Brooke giggled. Philip patted her backside and sent her to the ladies room. He stayed in the hallway talking to his colleague.

Brooke sat down on the toilet and let the piss rush out of her. She sighed contentedly. She loved her job so much. So much it actually made her horny! Humming softly to herself, her hand made its way to her crotch and began a dramatic fingerplay. There was nothing wrong with getting off at work, of course. It was a great way to relieve stress. And releasing stress led to increased productivity-everyone knew that. And from the feel of what was building up inside of her, Brooke was about to get really, really productive. Her clit was positively buzzing!

Her free hand clasped one of her tits and mauled it. It was definitely bigger. And god but it felt good. She was so close…so close…She imagined herself sucking off her boss beneath his desk. She imagined herself flashing the marketing department. She imagined herself dancing naked in the company cafeteria. She imagined Philip cuming all over her big bouncy tits. And then she was cuming herself and she moaned in triumph. Pink stars swirled around her head.

Brooke giggled, then sighed, then stood up. Her legs felt like jelly.

“So relaxed…” she said to the empty restroom. “So happy…”

And then she had an epiphany. Her job was to make sure everyone in the company was happy and relieve their stress. The best way to do that was to make sure that everyone got off! Even if that meant giving head to everyone in the entire company!

She blushed furiously. She couldn’t actually do that, could she? But then she giggled and realized that she certainly could toy with the idea. Yes, toying with the idea could definitely be stress relieving.

“Feeling better?” Philip asked when she floated out of the restroom.

“MmmmHmmmmm!” Brooke said, then giggled.

“Well, let’s go finish up with that testing,” Philip said. “I’m sure you’re eager to get back to your real job.”

“Yeah, I just love my job!” Brooke gushed. “It’s all about making people happy! <giggle> Whatever it takes! I got an idea about how to do it better, but it’s kind of embarrassing!”

“Well, I don’t know what your idea is, but it might be a good one!” Philip encouraged. “Why don’t you think it over while you finish up the training program? I know it doesn’t require much concentration. If you think it through, you might find it isn’t as embarrassing as you first thought!”

Brooke blushed and giggled. If only he knew what her idea was! But she would think about it. She really liked thinking about it.

“Can I have more coffee?” Brooke asked as he sat her back into the chair and put the headphones back on with their pleasant background buzzing.

“Of course, Brooke! It’s the least I can do!” he said.

And soon she was clicking through mindless flowcharts again, sipping the wonderful brew and imagining herself as the office whore. Philip was right. It really wasn’t so embarrassing after all. After all, she was a slut. If she was honest with herself, she couldn’t really deny it. And there wasn’t anything wrong with that, really. It made people happy. That was a good thing! She clicked through a flowchart explaining company dress policy. Tight and revealing was encouraged for female employees. She knew that, of course. It was a no-brainer.

Just like giving sexual pleasure to the employees was a no-brainer. She was in Employee Relations, for god’s sake. What else could that possibly mean? She was lucky they hadn’t fired her up until now. They had spelled out what was expected of her with her job title! They might as well have called her Office Whore. Maybe they should have. She had been so stupid!

She finished the last flowchart and a series of pornographic images flashed at her in rapid succession. She quivered and came. She knew what she needed to do.

“All finished?” Philip asked.

Brooke swiveled around in the chair to face him.

“I’m just getting started,” she informed him.

“Your, um, blouse seems to have come open,” he said, pointing to her chest.

Brooke looked down and was startled to see she her jugs had indeed escaped her blouse and were the size of a Playboy centerfold’s. She giggled.

“They got bigger!” she exclaimed, making no attempt to cover them up.

“They do seem a bit bigger, don’t they?” Philip agreed. “I guess puberty hit you a little late!”

Brooke giggled and nodded. That must be the explanation. After all, Philip was smart. Brooke wasn’t smart. But she was friendly! And now, so were her boobies!

“A pair like those will really brighten up the workplace!” Philip praised. “You’ll have to make sure to bring them down to IT more often. No fair just letting HR see your titties.”

“Oh, I’ll come down here whenever you guys need me, Philip!” she assured him. “That’s my job! To make sure everybody is happy with his or her work! I’m sorry I haven’t been doing a good job lately, but that is totally going to change!”

“Oh? Big changes in store in Employee Relations?” he asked.

Brooke nodded enthusiastically.

“Biggest change ever!” she exclaimed. “In fact, I was wondering if YOU could help ME beta test MY new program!”

“Well, sure, Brooke!” he grinned. “You’ve been so helpful with my program, it’s the least I can do!”

She squealed and sat up straighter in her seat, sticking her tits out proudly.

“OKAY!” she said. “Now, you have a lot of stress in your job, right?”

Philip nodded. “Yes, I suppose it can get a little rough,” he said.

“I knew it!” Brooke exclaimed. “You’re stressed! But I have a way to really help you relieve stress and allow you to really enjoy working here. Now, I know this is going to sound a little crazy, cuz it’s not exactly orthodox, but if you think about it, it really makes perfect sense!”

“I trust you implicitly, Brooke,” Philip assured her.

“Good! Good!” she said. “Because what I want to do is suck your dick!”

She looked up hopefully at him, lips parted ever so slightly.

“You want to suck my dick?” he asked. “Right here? Right now?”

Brooke nodded and licked her lips.

“Very much so,” she said. “It’s the best way to relieve stress and make you happy. I need to make you happy, Philip. Please let me!”

“Well, who could say no to that?” Philip said and undid his pants.

Brooke squealed and clapped her hands. He was already hard for her!

“You’re gonna just love this!” Brooke said, taking her task in hand. “I just know it!”

She was drooling in anticipation. His cock was warm and alive in her hands, velvety soft, eagerly responsive to her touch, and just as big as his large hands had promised. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she took his rod between her lips and caressed it with her tongue. It was bliss! Pure bliss! This was what she was good at! This was her calling in life! This was what gave her pleasure. Why, oh why had she waited so long to start!

Philip was oh so appreciative of the way Brooke did her work. He praised her and patted her head and stroked her hair as she eagerly bobbed along his shaft, relieving his stress and making him a contented employee. She hummed contentedly as her lips rubbed along his hard prick, her tongue swathing the underside, her fingers fondling his balls. A proper blowjob took skills and practice. She really must get better at it. She really should practice more in her off time with her husband. And possibly her neighbors. But as out of practice as she was, she seemed to be doing a good job with Philip. His words of praise and encouragement had become monosyllabic grunts as she continued to apply herself to her work, fellating him at a fevered pitch. He was throbbing inside her mouth, ready to release all that stress that had built up during the workday.

And then he was cuming, pumping hot goo into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly. It was her reward for a job well done.

“Wow, Brooke!” he said, as he at last pulled his prick from between her pursed lips. “You’re really good at the whole Employee Relations thing, aren’t you?”

Brooke giggled and smiled at him proudly.

“I try to be!” she said.

“You know,” he said. “My boss really has a stressful job as well.”

“Well take me to him right now, then!” Brooke said. “We can’t have that!”

“Good! Good!” said Philip. “And maybe, while you’re showing him your new program, you can tell him that my new program works pretty well also!”

“Sure!” she gushed. “Whatever makes you happy, Philip!”

“I really appreciate it,” he grinned, giving her a hand to help her up. “Better cover up those gazongas of yours, though.”

She looked down at her tits. They were spectacular.

“You really think so?” she asked doubtfully.

“Well, not completely,” he said. “Why don’t you try this?”

He took the ends and tied them in a knot under her rack. Then he worked her newly voluptuous twins into the impromptu halter so her nipples were just barely covered. She giggled.

“I like it!” she said.

“I hoped you would,” he said. “Now let’s go see Glen! I’m sure he can’t wait to try out your new program!”

* * *

Philip’s boss, Glen, was in his midforties with a bit of a gut and a receding hairline. He was talking to a skinny 30-something woman with cork-screw curly brown hair who clearly hadn’t read the employee dress code. Her pants were baggy and her blouse didn’t even hint at cleavage. She clearly was upset about something. She was stressed. Brooke could tell. And she knew what to do about it! She had never eaten pussy before. She hoped she was good at it.

“Glen?” said Philip. “I’m sorry to interrupt, Tiffany, but I have Brooke down here from Employee Relations. She really needs to show you something, Glen”

Glen seemed incredibly relieved at the interruption, but Tiffany seemed outraged. Then she gawked at Brooke’s tits and turned an interesting shade of mauve.

“Oh my God, Glen!” she said. “See! It isn’t just Jaime Anita and Reaha! This is just totally unacceptable!”

“Tiffany, look, I promise I’ll look into it!” Glen promised. “I just really need to have this meeting first. It won’t take more than 15 minutes, right?”

“Could be even less,” Philip said. “Brooke is very good at her job.”

“Fine!” said Tiffany. “But I’m not going to just let this sort of thing go, Glen. I act like a professional here and I expect others to do the same!”

She glared at Brooke and then stormed off.

“Gosh, she seems really stressed,” Brooke said. “Maybe I should try out my new program on her first.”

“I don’t think she’s quite ready for that at the moment,” said Philip.

“No,” said Glen in a decidedly surly tone. “Apparently, Tiffany doesn’t drink coffee any more.”

“She doesn’t?” Philip exclaimed. “How can you be a web designer and not drink coffee?”

“I don’t know, but she says she gave it up,” Glen said.

“That’s too bad!” Brooke said. “You guys got great coffee!”

“Yes, it is too bad,” Philip admitted. “But not a disaster. I bought something for just such a contingency.”

“Tea?” asked Brooke. “Cuz, if that doesn’t do it, I think maybe I could eat her.”

“I’ll take care of Tiffany for now, Brooke,” Philip said. “You help Glen, who has obviously been a little stressed out by all this, and then you can try your method on Tiffany once I’ve warmed her to the idea.”

“Oh! Yeah! Sorry, Glen!” said Brooke. “I didn’t mean to neglect you! <giggle> I mean you’re a manager and all!”

Glen softened a bit at Brooke’s show of appreciation.

“Just make sure that you handle it, Philip,” he said, not taking his eyes off Brooke’s tits.

“No prob, boss,” said Philip, following the irate web designer out the door. “You just relax. You’ve got a very stressful position.”

“Yes, you do!” exclaimed Brooke, closing the door behind Philip. “But I’m here to help you with that!”

Since he was in Management, Brooke decided to suck him off on her knees with him sitting in his chair. Management types liked it when you bowed to their seniority. Brooke made a mental note to buy a cushion to kneel on. She’d be spending a lot of time in this position she imagined.

Glen took a little more effort to get him to relax and get hard for her. He seemed awfully fond of her newly expanded knockers, though, so once she got him naked from the waist down and leaning back in his chair, she put his half-cocked package between her tits and pushed them together, rubbing them around his dick and cooing about how good it felt. It was the right approach. Soon Glen was standing tall and proud. Brooke giggled and took his cock between her lips. With Glen, rather than bobbing up and down, she took long, slow sucks. She felt the tension drain out of him with every deliberate draw back of her head. And then she would push in again, a little deeper with every iteration. Soon, Glen didn’t have a care in the world and he mumbled praises for her incredible cocksucking ability. Brooke couldn’t be prouder.

When at last he came it was a huge, sudden squirt that got away from her. A big gob oozed down her chin and dripped onto her left tit.

“S…Sorry…bout that,” Glen gasped.

Brooke giggled.

“It’s good for the skin, silly!” she said, and rubbed the semen into her milky white orb. “Now, don’t you feel better? Refreshed and ready to take on the job?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I definitely feel a lot better.”

Brooke squealed in delight.

“Then I’ve done my job!” she said.

Just then the door opened. Glen grabbed his pants and hurriedly pulled them up, then sighed when he saw it was Philip.

“Did you take care of that, um, problem?” he asked.

“You tell me,” said Philip.

He opened the door a little wider to reveal Tiffany. The web designer’s blouse was unbuttoned to her navel, her curly hair was in disarray and she was chugging something out of a 64 ounce mug. Finished, she wiped her mouth with her sleeve and looked up at them, her eyes wild, her jaw slack.

“Like, oh my gawd!” she slurred. “Have you guys tried the coffee? It is so fucking great!”

Then she broke into a fit of giggled. Brooke smiled from her position on the floor. Tiffany seemed a lot less stressed. Still, Brooke thought she could still help her out a bit.

“See? Tiffany is just fine!” Philip announced, escorting her into Glen’s office. “She just needed a little poke in the ass.”

The web designer squealed.

“I still can’t believe you did that!” she said, playfully slapping him.

“Oh come on now, Tiff!” said Philip. “You’ve been wiggling that skinny ass of yours around the department for months now! How long did you think I could resist giving you a little poke?”

“Yeah, but you didn’t hafta use a needle!” she said. “That hurt!”

“Only for a little bit, though, right?” Philip countered. “You’re not feeling any pain now, are you?”

She shook her curly head, grinning.

“I feel GREAT!” she exclaimed, then giggled.

“Well good!” said Philip. “It’s such a cute little tease of an ass, I wouldn’t want it to resent me. I want it to be my friend!”

He slipped his hand through the elastic waistband of her pants to show her ass that his intentions were friendly and Tiffany giggled and wiggled her toushie in his big palm.

“I’m glad you’re feeling better,” said Brooke from where she was still kneeling on the floor. “But I’d really like to help you relax even more, if you’ve got a little time.”

“I’m her supervisor, and I say she has time,” Glen said, grinning. “This is important.”

“Hey! I remember you!” said Tiffany, grinning down at her. “Your titties are fuckin’ gianormous!”

Then she giggled like a loon while Brooke beamed, glad that she had noticed her new rack.

“I’m Brooke and I’m in Employee Relations,” Brooke explained, once Tiffany had calmed down a bit. “I’m supposta help you release stress so you can be happy in your job!”

“I’m really happy now!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Brooke can make you even happier,” Philip insisted, walking the grinning web designer to where Brooke waited, licking her lips. “She’s very good at her job.”

“What’s she gonna do?” Tiffany asked, just as Brooke took hold of her waistband.

“She’s gonna eat your pussy,” Philip explained as Brooke relocated Tiffany’s pants to her ankles.

“Wha?” Tiffany exclaimed, staring down in utter disbelief, her eyes bulging.

Brooke wasn’t interested in her eyes, though, only her lips. This was her first attempt at cunilingus and she vowed to make it a good one. She dove in to the warm, fragrant cunt that was her current project. By God, Tiffany was going to be the happiest employee in the whole fucking company if there was anything Brooke could do about it!

Lapping away at the web designer’s honeypot, Brooke was rewarded to hear her gasp out in amazement and delight. Brooke was doing well! She redoubled her efforts. Tiffany shuddered and moaned.

“Get her shirt off, Philip!” Glen said. “Her nips are about to drill right through her bra!”

“You’re the boss!” Philip said. “Who knew our Tiffany was such the horny little slut! All that sexual tension couldn’t have been good for her! Thank god Brooke came along!”

“You said it!” Glen said. “I’m going to recommend to Dale that he promote her!”

Down at Tiffany’s twat, Brooke beamed, thrilled that she was appreciated. But she kept focused on the task at hand. She was very dedicated to her job. She fucking loved it!

“You know what?” Glen said after a while. “I want her sprawled across my desk.”

“Won’t that mess up your work?” Philip asked.

“Fuck my work,” Glen said.

Clearly Glen was still a little stressed. Brooke would have to suck him off again, and soon!

Tiffany’s twat retreated. Brooke squeaked out an objection. She wasn’t done yet! But Philip had lifted the naked web designer in his arms.

“Where we going?” Tiffany asked.

“Heaven, Tiffany!” he said, plopping her down on Glen’s desk facing his chair. Glen helped Brooke up and sat her down in his chair facing Tiffany’s brown thatched cooze. Brooke grinned, finally understanding that she was going to be allowed to finish the job.

“And she’ll be there?” Tiffany asked, pointing with delirious reverence at Brooke.

“Of course!” said Philip. “She’s an angel! The angel of oral!”

Tiffany giggled. Brooke went in for her second course. Soon, Tiffany was screaming in ecstasy, her arms and legs flailing about. Looking up her skinny naked body, Brooke could see Glen rubbing his cock all over her face and hair. Maybe Brooke wouldn’t have to suck him off so soon after all! Maybe other coworkers could assist her in her goal of making sure everyone in the company got off! Her plan just kept getting better and better, just like the flavor of Tiffany’s twat!

End of Part 1