The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 2

Kerry was breathing hard when she staggered into the house, despite not having run all that hard. She was so confused, so scared, so…horny. She shuddered. She was dripping with sweat. She needed a shower. Needed to clear her head. Needed to wake up Jim and ram his big pecker in her twat.

No! What was wrong with her? She drifted towards the shower on rubbery legs, using every bit of willpower she had not to turn into the bedroom and take advantage of Rob’s morning wood. She needed to not fuck him until she could figure out what was wrong with her, why such disgusting, delicious things kept popping into her head. If she started fucking him again, she didn’t know if she could stop.

She shed her close, shuddering at the strange odors coming from her cunt, and again at her thinking of it as her cunt. The water from the showerhead came down upon her cold, shocking her out of her perverse reverie. She jumped and squeaked. She looked down at her quivering nipples. They stuck out like erasers. She couldn’t ever remember them being so hard. And her titties seemed bigger. No, breasts. They were her br-oobies… No, breasts…. She called her jugs breasts.

And they did seem bigger. Big and bouncy. Big and bouncy boobies. So delicious, tittielicious, like the song said. The water had warmed up now and was running down her titties, little droplets dripping of her num-nums. It felt so good, caressing and soothing her. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, calming herself. She rolled her head about on her shoulders. There was no need to panic. She would figure out why she was having these vulgar thoughts and then she would fuck Rob and then everything would be fine.

She smiled and giggled. Fucking Rob the night before had been sooooo nice. His cock was just so big and she just loved big cock. Just like the song said: I want a big thick dick won’t you stick it in me <grunt> good and hard

The song started up in her head again, relentless, insistent: All I wanna do is fuck someone.

Kerry opened her eyes and saw her shampoo bottle, tall and cylindrical; Cock shaped. She wondered if it fit inside of her; fill the growing need inside of her.

“I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt!” her head sang.

She blushed, told herself not to and promptly ignored herself. She grabbed the plastic bottle and pressed the cap between her labia. She shuddered. So good. So good to be penetrated.

“I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt!” her head continued, and it seemed pointless not to let her mouth join in. “I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! NNNGh! I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! NNNGh”

The bottle was so big, much to big to ever fit inside of her, but now that she had started, it seemed so very, very important to finish. To have it inside of her. Every inch, filling her, fulfilling her. She needed it.

“I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! NNNGh! I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! NNNGh” she repeated over and over, weeping at the futility of it, groaning at the necessity of it. What else could she do?

“Maybe this would fit better.”

Kerry looked up and saw Rob naked and virile, his prick in his hand, offering it to her. Kerry whimpered her gratitude and docilely let him pull out the shampoo bottle, turn her and lift her up with his big hands around her waist so her back pressed against the tiled wall and her feet stood on the edge of the tub. Rob and his divine pecker stood between her legs. The water pelted them from on e side, unnoticed, irrelevant in the torrent of .lust flowing between them.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like a whore,” she said, not remembering which song the words came from, only that they expressed her need. They were effective too. The head of Rob’s cock found hr twat and pushed in, setting off fireworks in her head.

“Do me! Do me! Do me! Come on, baby, Screw me!” she said. “Do me! Do me! Do me! Come on, baby, Screw me!”

“I’ll screw you, Kerry,” he said. keeping his promise by grinding into her. “I’ll screw your fucking brains out.”

As he savagely fucked her, her mind sang out ’I’m so lucky lucky, when I fucky-fucky’; her body sang out in spastic ecstasy, her voice sang out in jerking, animalistic moans and grunts. She heard her husband saying horribly vulgar things, but she couldn’t deny they were true. She was a cock-hungry slut. No doubt about it. She was cock-crazy, just like the song said.

Then she came so hard she couldn’t’ even tell what Rob was saying

When Kerry came down enough to be aware of her surroundings, she was wrapped in a towel lying on the bed. She vaguely remembered gurgling and kissing Rob’s chest as he carried her. Rob was lying beside her now, propped up on an elbow, playing with a wet strand of her hair with a self-satisfied grin on his face. Kerry smiled dopily back, still riding the after glow, but something about his smile disturbed her euphoria. She remembered how he had called her a slut while fucking her in the shower. Of course, she had called herself a whore, so she couldn’t really blame him for that, but really, why had she called herself a whore in the first place? That really wasn’t like her, was it?

Of course it did feel incredible, having hot man meat shoved in her skanky twat like some nympho whore, but...was that really her? She blinked and remembered her frantic confusion from earlier. She had never been so nasty before. Why now?

“How do you feel, Babycakes?” Rob asked, running a finger along her ear and down her neck.

She blinked, trying to focus.

“I...I feel good, but...it was...I mean, it was good. Really fucking good, but...”

“But not as good as last night?” he asked. “That’s probably because we were in the shower. We can’t fuck as hard in the shower. We might slip and I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

“No, that’s not it,” she objected. “You fucked me hard enough, I mean, we made....made love...screwed? That is, I...something is wrong with me. Things keep popping in my head. Nasty things...while I was jogging, I...oh fuck me but I’m so confused.”

“Now Kerry, I think you’re over thinking this,” Rob said. “They say a woman’s libido doesn’t peak until her 30s. You’re just coming into your own, if you don’t mind the pun.”

“But, but…that doesn’t explain the nastiness,” Kerry objected. “I mean, it feels incredible when you ram your hard pecker in my twat, but I never used to call my cunt...I mean my cock box…I didn’t used to call my fuck hole my twat. Why would I start talking like a cheep skanky whore just because my libido suddenly turned me into a horny lil’ tramp? It doesn’t make sense.”

“Well, it’s probably my fault,” Rob confessed. “I know I haven’t been satisfying you sexually. When we started out in high school neither of us knew what we were doing and we weren’t exactly compatible, what with me being so big and you being so small. We never got into a good rhythm because we stopped practicing when things didn’t mesh just right. But we’re still young and we should be having the best sex of our lives, Kerry! So I decided to work harder at seducing you. And I did such a good job of it, it must have made you a little nympho.”

“But…but that doesn’t make any sense at all,” Kerry said, shaking her head, trying to clear it.

“It doesn’t have to make sense, Kerry,” he told her. “What’s important is that you’re happy and you’re pussy is happy. Speaking of which, we better lube it up after fucking in the shower. The water can be very drying, you know.”

He scooped some shimmering pink stuff out of a tub and before Kerry knew what he was doing he had smeared it all over her cunt.

“Wha! What is that!” she said, urges to jump back and cringe conflicting with an equally strong urge to shove his whole hand inside of her. The stuff was so warm, so nice, so tingly. But she didn’t know what it was, what Rob was doing. What was happening to her?

“It’s special lube I bought off the internet, Kerry,” Rob said, rubbing it into her. “You remember. We used it last night. You really like it. It helps you be able to take all of me inside you.”

“Bu…bu…wha…what is…” her body was melting, her mind drowning in the resulting puddle.

“It’s called Insatiable.” Rob told her. “Last night, you told me you really liked how it tastes.”

And then he was holding three fingers full beneath her nose with his free hand. It smelled heavenly but it was making it even harder to think and she really needed to figure out what Rob was doing to her.

“Wait,” she said. “We need to stop and…and…”

He shoved the laden fingers into her mouth. It tasted so good, she couldn’t even protest. They could talk later. Right now, she had better things to do. She needed to fuck. Oh so lucky lucky when I fucky fucky...