The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Marvin was staring at Kerry’s tits again. She had to be ever so careful not to let on that she had noticed. When he realized she knew he was looking, the Bengali college student got terribly embarrassed and stopped looking for as long as he could stand it.

And despite herself, Kerry wanted him to look. She wanted everyoneto look. She loved how every man who came into the credit union ended up in the line for her window, even when Marvin’s was shorter or nonexistent, how they stammered and forgot why they were there, how they shuffled away, hiding their hard cocks.

But it was the slow part of the day. No customers for almost half an hour, despite being adjacent to a busy supermarket. Ostensibly, they were supposed to do paperwork during these down times, but instead Marvin was discretely watching Kerry and Kerry was doing everything she could to reward his attention without letting him know she was doing it.

She reached up above her curly red-haired head and grasped her wrist. She stretched her back, thrusting out her chest and rolling her head slowly about as she softly groaned. Her hair tickled her neck and shoulders as she did so. It had grown several inches in the past few days and was taking on a fiery sheen that was just lovely. But Kerry knew without looking that Marvin was not paying any attention to her hair at that moment. Her hair was not the only thing that had undergone a growth spurt.

As Kerry stretched, her titties rose and spread, her pink areolas threatening to peak out of the scooped neckline of her white silk camisole she wore under her open bolero jacket. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Rob told her it was a waste of money while her titties were still growing. She figured she was about a c-cup by now. She kept meaning to talk to Rob about not using more of the BimboTech Tittie Enhancing Cream, but whenever she started bringing it up, somehow he ended up fondling her tits and the next thing she knew he was fucking her. And after a vigorous lay she always felt so accommodating and submissive that when he asked if she didn’t want her titties to be just a scoush bigger, she ended up saying that if he wanted them bigger it was fine with her. Just remembering Rob fucking her now made her concern about how big her titties were getting just melt away. And after all, the tittie cream felt so-fucking-good when Rob applied it!

She released her wrist and let her hands swing down behind her back, dropping her shoulders as she did so, letting her boobs dip and jostle each other, then suddenly throwing her shoulders back so her num-nums bounced chaotically within their silk container. From the corner of her eye, she saw Marvin jerk spastically. She smiled in quiet satisfaction and sighed. A song was stuck in her head. It seemed like one song or another was always stuck in her head lately, to the point that she hardly noticed, but this one seemed particularly apropos:

I’m pretty, pretty, pretty
Cuz I show my pretty titties
When I wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
How my pretty titties jiggle.
I like it when you watch,
Makes me tingle in my crotch,
I want to show you more
So I dress up like a whore
I’m pretty, pretty, pretty
Cuz I show my pretty titties
When I wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
How my pretty titties jiggle.

Kerry sighed. Were those really the lyrics? She really wasn’t sure. Her imagination had gotten so filthy lately! It was probably all the pussy-pounding she had been taking from Rob lately. Or was she fucking Rob so much because her imagination had gotten so filthy? It was a mystery. A happy, horny mystery. She never would have guessed that there had been a raging nymphomaniac hiding inside her all these years, just waiting for her to mature sexually. She guessed she was lucky her husband had been ready to meet her needs when they awoke. She was still a little embarrassed by just how obsessed with sex she had become lately. Rob assured her it was perfectly normal. She wanted to believe Rob. She wanted him to fuck her until she believed.

It was so much easier to believe Rob when she’d been thoroughly fucked. Things that might have bothered her didn’t seem quite so important in the lovely afterglow of their…love-making? No, fucking. They were definitely fucking.

Like the BimboTech stuff. Kerry didn’t like the name of the company. The whole thing seemed misogynistic and she certainly wasn’t a bimbo. She had a degree in finance, for fuck’s sake! She had told Rob as much, when she finally read the label of the third tub of lubricant they had exhausted. INSATIABLE: Intimacy Enhancing Cream it read, and beneath it, in smaller font A BimboTech Product.

Had she not been feeling so deeply content at the time, she may have been more offended. But Rob had been quick to assure her that he didn’t think she was a bimbo at all; moreover, Rob hated the name of the company as well, and he wouldn’t have bought anything from them at all, except that he had heard how safe and effective they were and they were the only company he could find that sold Reload, the BimboTech male virility enhancing inhaler. He knew how Kerry didn’t want to wait for him to get hard again when she needed him.

At the thought of Rob hard again, Kerry got distracted from her previous indignation. Rob had gone on to explain that they had free shipping with every purchase over $50, so he had gone ahead and ordered the Insatiable as well, since he really, really wanted to make her feel as good as possible. It was all for her, all about making her feel good and satisfied and he didn’t think she was a bimbo at all, just a woman who knew what she wanted.

And she had known at that moment precisely what she wanted and Rob had grabbed the inhaler and given what she wanted to her.

After that, as she was lying their humming songs with dirty lyrics, Rob had mentioned the other things he had gotten from BimboTech: the tittie enhancing cream, the shampoo, other little surprises whose only purpose was to help her enjoy their sex life better. It all seemed just wonderful at that point. She had even suggested that they pull out Rob’s laptop and order more there in the bed from BimboTechCatalogue.com. The name wasn’t THAT bad. They were just being edgy, she told herself…

Kerry reached an arm over her head and grabbed her shoulder. Bending toward Marvin her titties shifted about in her camisole, the left one rolling up over the right, threatening to pop right out and say hello. She groaned softly and thought about how she had ridden Rob’s hard cock that morning after her jog. She always came home from her run with a raging need to grind her pelvis into Rob’s and her darling husband was always ready to accommodate her. Somehow all her worries about how much she had changed over the past week seemed to melt away when she was running. She had to slow up a bit, what with her titties getting so big and bouncy and her not having a bra that fit, but it was still refreshing and helped clear her head so that she knew that it was perfectly natural to want to be feminine and fuckable. If it wasn’t, why did so many popstars sing about it?

“Oh so lucky lucky when I fucky fucky…” she hummed as she stretched in the other direction.

She clenched the dildo she had embedded in her cunt. It was the knobby yellow one, her favorite of the three she and Rob had bought Monday evening. She had been so fucking horny that day at work. For some reason she couldn’t quite understand any more, she had been hesitant to get herself of in the employees’ restroom. By lunchtime she was half-crazy and when she saw the whole cucumbers stacked near the salad bar when she grabbed lunch in the grocery store adjacent to the credit union her resolve had crumbled. She abandoned her salad and purchased just the cucumber in a fog. It was bigger than Rob’s cock but she just knew she could fit it inside her. She needed to fit it inside of her.

She had careened back to the credit union, ignoring the quizzical look Marvin had given at her early return and odd purchase. She had regretted not accepting a bag to hide the cuke in, but it had been all she could do just to give it up long enough for the clerk to weigh it.

Alone at last in the restroom, she had stripped off the slacks of her business suit and pulled the lacy panties Rob had encouraged her to wear down around her ankles. The foggy memory of the thorough fucking he had given her all weekend long made her shudder. The cuke, so much like Rob’s cock, so much like the thing she needed most in life. Trying with all her might to believe the cuke was a cock, that it could fulfill her the way a hard pecker did if only she could get it inside of her cunt, she pressed the tip of the vegetable between her labia. She bit her lip, trying not to groan and let Marvin or Jim, their manager, guess what she was doing. But it felt so good. So Fucking Good! to push the big cucumber inside of her pussy. Inside of her twat. Inside of her cunt.

She shuddered at the memory. The word ‘cunt’ had still bothered her back then, despite her mind repeating it over and over. There in the bathroom, she had found herself quietly chanting ‘I grunt, and grunt, and shove it in my cunt’ over and over again. She had blushed furiously when she realized she was doing it, but she didn’t stop. Once she got started, she could never stop. And she had pushed and pushed and grunted and grunted and chanted her mantra until she was filled up with the cucumber and coming and coming, her body wracked with pleasure.

It was what came afterward that was most embarrassing. She had sat on the toilet panting and shuddering for heaven knew how long. But when she finally came down from orgasmic paradise, she realized she hadn’t been nearly as quiet as she had intended to be. She realized that the air freshening insert in the electric outlet was no match for the overwhelming smell of female arousal that had been emanating from her pussy. And she realized that she still didn’t have any way to hide the large cucumber, all but 4 inches of which was inside of her. She didn’t think she could possibly keep it there. But the little wastebasket in the restroom was open for all the world, or at least Marvin and Jim, to see. And one of them was bound to come in and use the unisex bathroom eventually. She hadn’t had any choice in the matter. She pulled the cuke out, dripping with her juices, and blushing furiously, had eaten it.

That night, under the pressure of verbal and literal probing by her husband, she had confessed the incident to Rob. He had told her not to be embarrassed, that she just needed to go to work more prepared. Freshly-fucked, she had docilely consented to go with him to a sex shop and buy her the tools she needed to satisfy her needs when he wasn’t around. It had embarrassed her, but she couldn’t deny that she needed to have something in her pussy. Rob assured her that it was all perfectly normal. And there had been other women in the sex shop. Yes, they looked a little skanky and normally Kerry would have thought disparagingly about them, but weren’t they just expressing their natural biological needs? Didn’t they just need to be fucked, just like she did?

Kerry rolled her shoulders about, her titties squirming about in response, Marvin squirming in turn. She decided he was ready for a little more. She bumped her date stamp off the counter.

“Woopsie,” she said.

Then she slid off her chair onto the pumps with the three and a half inch heels Rob had bought her, turned her back to Marvin and bent at the waist to pick it up, stretching the tiny skirt across her ass and letting it ride up her thighs. She wiggled her butt, just a little bit, then stood up sharply and twisted so that Marvin could catch her titties bouncing in profile.

The young man fell off his chair and sprawled on the floor, staring up at her wide-eyed. Kerry blushed, feeling guilty. She dropped down on her knees before him, leaning forward and asking if he was all right. His gaze went to her cleavage and he hyperventilated for a moment, then said he was fine, just clumsy, and excused himself, scrambling crab-like towards their shared restroom, eventually getting up, turning sharply and shuffling away.

He was in the restroom for longer than usual. When he came out, he seemed much more relaxed, though still embarrassed.

“Can I speak to you in my office Kerry?” said a voice from behind her.

She squeaked and jumped, sending her tits bouncing and nearly squeezing out her dildo. She hadn’t heard her boss approaching.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, putting a well-manicured hand to her chest. “Yes, of course Jim! Will you be all right manning things on your own Marvin?”

Her fellow teller assured her he would be able to, turning his body away from her to hide his erection.

She hopped off of her seat and wiggled and clenched to make sure her dildo wasn’t going to slip out from beneath her tiny skirt, then carefully followed the branch manager to his office on her 4-inch heels. She had told Rob that she would have trouble walking in them, but he had told her they made her look fuckable and after proving his point she had agreed to try. They took a lot of getting used to, but they did make her feel sexy as her ass swayed back and forth and her cunt fellated the dildo with every step. It was distracting enough that she forgot to wonder what Jim wanted.

“That’s, um, quite the interesting outfit you decided to wear to work today,” Jim said once they were alone in his office.

The middle-aged branch manager was a small man, though still taller than both herself and Marvin. He was in pretty good shape for having ridden a desk for almost 20 years and he had always been friendly with Kerry, but this was the first time it had ever occurred to her to wonder just what he might be hiding inside of his pin-stripped trousers.

“Kerry?”

She looked up from his crotch, blushing.

“I’m sorry!” she exclaimed. “What was that?”

“The, um, outfit,” he said. “It’s, um a little more…revealing…than what you usually wear to work.”

“Oh, yes, um, it is a little bit, isn’t it?” Kerry agreed. “I, well, my husband bought it for me and, well, it was just so sweet of him to buy my nice things and it is pretty the way it shows off my titties, I mean my boobs, excuse me, and Rob really thought it was too nice not to wear to work and he can be, well, really convincing with his big…personality and so I wore it to work like he said and people seem to really like it and, well, don’t you like it?”

“Oh, no, I mean, yes, I mean, I like them-IT! I like the outfit! It just isn’t, well, what you usually wear and there have, um, there have been some complaints.”

“Really?” Kerry asked, blushing.

“Yes, the, uh, woman who was in here earlier with her husband,” Jim said. “She called me to say she didn’t think your outfit was appropriate. She had some complaints about your behavior and language as well.”

Kerry screwed her face up prettily, trying to remember the woman in question. To be honest, she didn’t remember serving ANY women that day. They had all seemed to end up in Marvin’s line somehow, probably because it was always shorter and quicker on account of so many men wanting to be in Kerry’s line and forgetting why they were there.

“What did her husband look like?” she asked.

“Well, he was a stocky man with a mustache,” Jim said. “He actually came back here afterwards without his wife.”

“Oh! Him! I remember!” Kerry said, remembering his large hands that had made her wonder about other parts of him. “He wanted to take out a loan for a sports car! <giggle> A lot of men have been asking about sports car loans today for some reason!”

“Yes, well, um, he actually did come in to talk to me about a loan but then his wife called on his cell phone,” Jim explained. “Apparently, he hadn’t discussed the purchase with her. And after a few minutes, she asked to talk to me. And that’s when she, um, expressed her displeasure in your…outfit.”

Kerry looked down at her growing boobs, her tiny skirt, her slutty heels. She tried to imagine what another woman might think of her. Especially is she was flirting with that woman’s husband. And she HAD been flirting. She had been doing it all day and loving it.

“I’m sorry!” Kerry broke down, tears welling up in her big green eyes. “I don’t know what I was thinking! I..I’ve been doing all kinds of. crazy things this week, thinking all kinds of dirty thoughts, and now I’ve come to work dressed like a cheep whore! You must think I’m such a slut!”

“Oh no, Kerry!” said Jim, stricken, putting a consoling arm around her shoulder as her burgeoning bosom heaved and trembled with her sobs. “It’s a nice outfit, really! I shouldn’t have even brought it up! I don’t think you’re a slut, really I don’t!”

His arm around her shoulder felt so nice, the closeness of his masculine body, the smell of his after shave. Kerry’s body trembled with emotions that rushed in to replace her momentary shame. She inhaled deeply, expanding her chest to its full glory and holding it for three pregnant heart beats. Then in a small, deadly serious voice she said: “The thing is, Jim....I think maybe I AM a slut.”

And so saying, she swiveled in his embrace so that her tits pressed against him. She cupped his crotch with one hand and her pussy throttled the dildo when it confirmed that Jim’s cock was filling with blood. She looked up at him with wide, needful eyes.

“I think part of you knows I’m a slut,” she said, squeezing his package. “And I think I can make you VERY glad that I am.”

“Kerry, I...” Jim said. “Oh fuck it.”

And then he was kissing her, his hands pressing her closer, first at the small of her back, soon migrating to the curve of her ass. His tongue filled her hungry mouth; thoughts of cock filled her hungry mind. Her pulse pounded out a rhythm, her head matched it with lyrics: Good God I’m such a slut, I just can’t keep my legs shut. Just show me a cock, and I’m ready to rock. Good God I’m such a slut, I just can’t keep my legs shut. I’ll throw away my pride just to have a dick inside.

She was a slut. She couldn’t deny it, couldn’t resist it. She was just so horny. So fucking horny. How could she help herself? She needed cock, any cock, needed it to fill her, to complete her.

Moaning, she slid down Jim’s manly body, trembling with lust and a driving need to discover what Jim had for her in his pants. On her knees, she worked at his fly as her boss dazedly mumbled: “I can’t believe this is happening...I can’t believe it...are you sure about this Kerry?...You don’t...don’t have to...”

“I do have to, Jim,” she corrected. “I need to. I need your cock. Need it inside me. Fuck me for a slut, but I need it bad!“

And as his pants and boxers fell away, Kerry’s heart fell. It was so small! He was nearly as thick as Rob, but barely half as long. How could he ever fill her hungry cunt?

She had enough presence of mind left to realize that showing her disappointment in manager’s package would not be a great career move. To hide her shock at his midget member, she took the circumcised head between her lips and circumscribed it with her tongue. Jim gasped and shuddered and gave no indication he suspected she was dissatisfied with his dick. But dissatisfied she was. It would never fill her the way he yearned to be filled. Maybe before the HCVM had adjusted her to fit Rob, Jim might have sufficed, but probably not even then. Had she ever really been satisfied before the HCVM?

Kerry reasoned that if she sucked Jim’s dick a while, she might coax him up to a size worth fucking. She had taken a crash course in cock-sucking that week. She had never liked it before and with Rob being as big as he was, it had been impossible to do it without choking. It was still impossible to do it without choking, but the Insatiable lube from BimboTech tasted so good and made her so crazy-horny that Kerry found herself trying to choke it down whenever Rob slathered it on.

She wished Rob would let her take a tub of the stuff to work.

Jim’s meat rod quivered appreciatively in response to her administrations, but as far as she could tell he had grown no larger. She didn’t know how she was ever going to get of on the little thing. She could practically fit the whole package in her mouth, balls and all!

She trembled with sudden heat. It was such a slutty idea! Could she really do it? It would satisfy her need to be filled with cock if she could, she suspected. The dildo would take care of her cunt.

Wagging her tongue back as she worked it forward under Jim’s shaft, she pushed the tip of her tongue out from between her lower lip and her boss’ dick. She felt a gag beginning, but she inhaled steadily through her nose and suppressed it. She relaxed. Her need to be filled with cock was urgent, but she reminded herself that the cock wasn’t going away, that she could take her time and enjoy the process of taking it all inside of her, balls and all.

She slipped the index finger of her left hand behind Jim’s nuts. At the same time, she dropped her right hand and drew it up her left thigh, finding her pussy as her forearm raised her skirt, giving the dildo a gentle tap, then sidling her thumb up along her hard, buzzing clit.

She pushed Jim’s nuts forward with the finger of her other hand towards the tip of her tongue, which she drew across them. Jim shuddered violently at this, moaning her name, and Kerry almost gagged at the sudden movement, but she rubbed her clity, reminding her body how much it needed dick inside of. her, no matter what it took. She inhaled deeply through her nose, then held her breath as she eased the head of Jim’s cock down her throat and gently pressed his soft balls with her finger and the tip of her tongue until they slipped between her lips and filled her mouth.

His pubes tickled her nose as her lower lip explored the undiscovered territory behind Jim’s nutsack. Her head swam, her mouth watered, her belly flip-flopped and her cunt clenched. she had done it! She had really done it! She was stuffed full of cock, balls and all, and her mind was singing out a halleluiah chorus of joy and filth. His balls squirmed atop her tongue and her mouth filled with the alkaline taste of semen that she had come to enjoy so much recently.

When she realized Jim was coming, it dawned on her that she was coming as well. And as Jim’s white dress shirt became black around the edges of her vision, it vaguely occurred to her that she had stopped breathing quite sometime ago.

* * *

“Kerry?” a voice called her back from the abyss.

“Fuck me again, Robbie,” she begged before she realized she was sprawled on the floor of Jim’s office, her boss squatting beside her with his pants around his ankles and concern on his face. “Oh! Hi Jim. I...think I forgot to breath.”

“Are you all right?’ he asked.

Kerry made a smacking sound, enjoying the residuals of his spunk, as she patted her head, her right tit, then her cunt, pushing the dildo back in. She giggled.

“I’m good,” she reported.

“You can say that again,’ Jim muttered, a bemused look replacing the concern. He helped her up, unabashedly looking down her blouse as he did so.

“You can touch them,” she said. “They like to be touched.”

Jim jerked his gaze up to her face, embarrassed. Kerry blushed in turn.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “That was really slutty, wasn’t it?”

“Oh no!” Jim denied “No! It was...it was ...nice....”

Kerry grinned sheepishly.

“I want to be nice,” she said, then licked her lips.

Jim seemed dazed.

“Nice...” he repeated

“I guess...I should go back up front?” she asked. “Marvin...”

“Oh...oh yes,” said Jim, shaking it off. “Wait! Pants!”

He pulled his pants back up and patted himself down.

“Well, I’m glad we could come to an understanding, Kerry,” Jim said. “I want you to know that I really, really, REALLY appreciate the work you do around here. And don’t you worry about that old bitch and her complaint. I’ll take care of any problems that arise.”

“Thank you, Jim,” Kerry said. “I really appreciate it. I’ll, um, I’ll try to dress more appropriately in the future.”

“Now don’t you let some pretentious biddy tell you what to do!” Jim said. “You just dress however you feel comfortable!”

“Oh! Well, thank you, Jim!” she said. “Thank you for everything!”

“Oh, and one more thing,” he said, then stepped toward her, reached out with both hands and vigorously felt her up, his eyes rolling back in his head. “I’d never have forgiven myself if I hadn’t taken you up on that offer you made a moment ago. Damn!”

* * *

Kerry’s head swam and she blushed furiously as she left Jim’s office and met Marvin’s inquisitive gaze. She couldn’t believe what she had just done. And how good it had felt. Did Marvin suspect it? The credit union was still empty and he didn’t seem upset about how long she had taken with Jim.

She had never in her life cheated on Rob. Never even thought about it. But…but she had had to, hadn’t she? He was her supervisor. There had been complaints. Complaints about the dress Rob had bought for her, told her to wear to work. She had to do it to keep her job, she realized. Jim hadn’t said as much, but…but he knew what a slut she was. Of course he would want her to….And Rob had told her to wear the dress. And Rob wanted her to keep her job. She needed her job so they could afford more BimboTech products. Really, it was all for the best.

She glanced over at Marvin, who was glancing over at her tits again. She wondered if he knew what she had done to Jim. She wondered if he objected. She wondered what she might need to let him do to her in order to keep him from objecting….

She wondered if she could make it through the next two hours until Rob picked her up and took her home to fuck her brains out.