The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bimbonic Plague

In April, 2012, The Green Goblin invited us as writers to compose a story where a main character sets out to do something, and fails at it. This was my entry into that event. It’s an adult story, involving college girls and, well, you’ll see what it’s all about, assuming you’re old enough to read stuff like this. If you’re not, wait until you’re older and, well, you’ll see. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is and my writing blog is at mudak326.tumblr.com

Chapter 1

Carolyn couldn’t suppress her heavy sighs as she tossed her backpack aside as she walked into her apartment.

Amelia looked away from the television to see her roommate return. “Hey, Cars! Late night studying?”

“Yeah. Got a chem test tomorrow.”

“You ready for it?”

“Yeah, I think so. If I don’t blow up the lab, that is.”

“I think you’ll do fine. Unless, of course, the test is to blow up the lab.” Amelia giggled at her own joke.

“With this prof, you never know.” After a short pause, Carolyn gestured towards the TV and asked, “Anything good going on in the world today?”

“Some local farmer claimed a space ship landed in his yard last night.”

“Really?”

“Yup. He called the station, and these reporters came out and took all sorts of pictures and all. There was this one picture that was really bizarre. He had, like, three small circles that looked burnt in one of his fields. Nothing else was there, of course, but it was so weird, that he couldn’t explain it any other way.”

“So he called the news and not, like, the fire company or the cops or something?”

“Oh, he called the cops, all right. They came out, looked at the scene, and left without doing anything else. That’s when he called the news.”

“Did he actually see anything burning, or just the, um, charred ground afterwards?”

“Just the charred ground.”

“So he thinks a space ship touched down, huh?”

“That’s his theory.”

“Where’s the space ship now?”

“No clue.”

“What do you think?”

“I think he seems to be enjoying his momentary fame but he doesn’t seem to be driven by it. Who knows?”

Both young women turned towards the television. A man in overalls, with a stalk of hay hanging out of his mouth, was in the middle of an interview with a reporter. “… wife thinks it was just a dream, but I don’t think so. They was this red light that kind of shined bright in our window, and, well, although I didn’t see nothin’, I’s pretty sure that that there light wasn’t …” He lowered his voice to a whisper. “From around here if’n you knows what I mean. I think it were that light what done it to me.”

The reporter asked, “So, um, if they touched your body and all, could you show us what they did?”

The farmer got a kind of blank, almost embarrassed look on his face. After a long, uncomfortable silence, he said, “Uhhhh… No.”

Carolyn and Amelia both laughed at this. Amelia said, “Somehow, I doubt anything really happened to him.”

“Yeah. I agree.” Carolyn yawned loudly before rubbing her eyes and continuing, “I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“Good night. Don’t let the aliens get to you.”

“You too!”

Chapter 2

Carolyn fell asleep quickly after she got changed and climbed into her bed. As she closed her eyes, she scoffed at what passes for “news”. Surely no one believed that that hick farmer had really been visited by space aliens, did they? She got the sense that even the farmer’s wife didn’t believe him. In no time, she was fast asleep.

About two hours after she fell asleep, a low hum filled her ears. It was intense enough for her to recognize the sound, but not so loud that it would wake her up. She became vaguely aware of a red light shining outside her bedroom window. She turned over to try and drown out some of the sound and continue the dream she was having, a dream where she was running through a flower-filled meadow.

She let out a grunt as she felt herself floating up and out of her bed, her nightshirt swaying gently beneath her. Her body hovered, unsupported by any visible or tangible source, about two feet above her bed before she began to spin in place. She wanted to let out a scream but couldn’t find the strength to make a sound.

The light reached her face and she involuntarily opened her eyes and let out a gasp for air. The sensation of the light—if you could call it that—was simultaneously warm and cooling as it moved over and around her body.

As suddenly as this process started, she was lowered back into her bed and the light was gone. She pulled the covers up tight over her as her dream of running through a field continued as though it had never stopped in the first place. In her dream, she tore off her long white dress and continued to spin and dance in the grass, completely naked.

The sound of a dog barking outside of her bedroom woke her. The part with her body and the red light had seemed so real, so vivid, but it must’ve been a dream. Just a dream, she reassured herself. Unable to go straight back to bed, she walked to the bathroom and washed her face.

Looking at her eyes in the mirror, she wondered if she should tell Amelia about this dream. It must’ve been inspired by that guy who claimed to have had an alien ship land in his farm, she rationalized. Nothing to get concerned about. Nothing at all.

Chapter 3

The following morning, Carolyn woke up and found Amelia sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

Amelia looked up and smiled as she saw her friend walk in. “Morning! You sleep all right, Cars?”

“Not bad. Yourself?”

“Like a baby.”

Carolyn paused. She had been hoping that her roommate might have given her the opportunity to mention the strange light or the humming, but hearing that her roommate had slept so well, it just didn’t feel right. “I think I heard some dogs outside barking in the middle of the night. You didn’t hear them?”

“Ya know, I thought I’d heard something but couldn’t tell what it was and I think I fell right back asleep.”

“They must’ve been closer to my window.”

“I guess.” After a brief pause in the conversation, Amelia added, “What time’s your exam?”

“Ten.”

Amelia glanced at her watch. “So you’ve still got a couple hours to figure out how to blow up the lab, huh?”

“I think I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay. If I’m not here when you get out, it’s because I need to talk to one of my professors.”

Chapter 4

Carolyn walked slowly into the bathroom, rubbed her eyes, and turned on the shower. Within a few minutes, the room had filled with steam. She stripped out of her nightclothes, folding them neatly and placing them on the back of the toilet.

She shivered as she stepped into the shower. Despite the steam, the water felt cold on her skin. She shuddered as she reached forward to make the water hotter.

Carolyn suddenly felt a little bit dizzy so she quickly sat down in the tub and let the warm water wash over her as she took deep breaths, trying to make herself feel better. As the water started to beat down on her back, harder than it had been when she was standing, she started to massage her temples. She savored the sensation of the droplets of water sliding down her face, over her neck, and around her breasts.

Without thinking, she began to massage her breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples. She let out a squeal from simultaneous pleasure and pain as she leaned back and let the water cascade over the rest of her body. She closed her eyes and pictured the red light she had seen in her dream the night before. She felt entire body relax, mixing with a sense of warmth, security, and safety.

She let out a gasp as her hands found their way down between her legs. As her thighs parted to allow her easier access to her rapidly swelling clit, she lifted one foot out of the bathtub and she shifted the rest of her body to accommodate this change in position. She sat up slightly as her fingers probed every fold of her flesh.

Her hands started moving faster, covering more of her body and tweaking her senses as she lay in the tub beneath the cascading water from the showerhead above. She lost sense of exactly where she was, and only knew sensation and the need for more sensation. She opened her mouth and let out a squeal of pleasure before the falling water stifled the sound. She spit the water out and arched her back, drawing herself closer and closer to her orgasm, wanting, needing to feel the sweet release.

For some reason, though, her body did not want to cooperate; she knew that it would only take a moment or two more before she would find herself in pure bliss but her need started to wane in spite of her actions and her lust. She opened her eyes and looked down over her body as best as she could. She could tell that her nipples were still hard, so she decided to pinch them both one more time in hopes of returning to the level of bliss she had just moments before.

The pain of this action was more intense than she had anticipated. She reacted by immediately letting go. She shook her head and, realizing her own defeat, awkwardly brought her feet into the tub as she stood up and finished her shower.

She turned off the water, wrapped a towel around her body, and stepped out of the bathtub. She gripped the curtain for a moment as she stepped in a small pool of water on the floor, a natural consequence of the fact that one dripping leg had been hanging over the edge of the tub.

As she walked out of the bathroom towards her bedroom, she noticed that Amelia had already left the apartment. Carolyn decided that it was possible that Amelia had heard something coming from the bathroom, but wasn’t going to say anything unless her roommate decided to say something first.

As the memory of the incident in the shower started to fade, she found herself wondering if the dream she had had was somehow related the longing in her loins. And for a brief moment, she thought of the farmer she had seen on the news the night before.

If her studies in chemistry and other sciences had any relevance, she decided, then the farmer, her dream, and her fierce but ultimately futile effort at jilling off, were collectively either a coincidence or her subconscious mind putting these things together. They certainly weren’t interrelated. Despite the red light that seemed constant through all three of these things.

Chapter 5

Carolyn slowly got dressed. She took her time in hopes of reinvigorating the sensation between her legs after the let-down she had had in the shower.

She glanced at the clock on her desk. “Fuck!” It was already 9:30 and she had her chemistry exam in a half hour.

She decided she had dawdled long enough, so she picked out some clothes for the day and put them on. She briefly toyed with the idea of not wearing panties in hopes of re-stimulating herself if she had any downtime during or after the exam but decided not to risk it. She had a harder time convincing herself of the need to wear a bra, especially since her favorite bra was feeling mildly uncomfortable. The clasp in the back was digging into her skin, so she had decided that it must somehow have gotten bent.

When she arrived at the chemistry lab for her exam, Professor Barnes gave an overview of the exam itself. “There are twenty five multiple choice questions on the exam, which should take you about a half hour to complete. After that, there is one final experiment I want you to conduct. The details of it are on the last page of your exam books. It should take you about forty five minutes to complete the experiment. Good luck!”

Carolyn opened her exam book and found a series of questions ranging from correctly identifying some essential data about various elements on the periodic table, to explaining how atoms might bond together to form molecules. She wondered if her mind was playing tricks on her when she found herself lingering over the questions about Selenium, Xenon, and Yttrium, since their symbols, in order, spelled out SeXeY.

She quickly finished all of the questions in the multiple choice section of the exam, and moved on to the experiment, which was to create increasingly complex carbohydrates from simple sugars, and to document emergent properties of the results with each passing level of complexity.

She grabbed a packet of simple sugars and wrote down in her exam book that one simple sugar molecule is C6H12O6 with a molar mass of 180.15 g/mol. In order to combine these molecules to make more complex carbohydrates, two molecules will combine, but they will release a single molecule of water (H2O), so the next most complex carbohydrate would be C12H22O11 and so on down the line.

She fired up her bunsen burner and stepped back as she started to sprinkle the sugars into a test tube. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of the red in flame and paused. The flame reminded her vaguely of the red light she had seen in her dream, almost the same hue even if it didn’t fill her sight the way the light of her dream and her shower had.

When she got a more direct line of sight to the flame of her burner, she scowled and felt a surge between her legs. She mumbled, “Oh for fucks sake! Not now!” Taking a deep breath, she picked up a test tube and held it high in hopes of distracting herself from her rising needs. She didn’t realize how much her hand was shaking until she raised the small glass container.

She looked down and noticed that her nipples had quickly and suddenly gotten quite stiff, struggling at the fabric of her bra, making it significantly harder for her to breathe. She put the test tube back down in its holder on her lab table and raised her hand. “Professor Barnes, may I be excused for a moment? I need to use the restroom!”

“I suppose, Carolyn. Just turn your burner off while you’re away.”

“Oh, of course!” She did as requested and walked briskly out of the classroom, her stride changing to a sprint once she had a straight line to the women’s room.

Chapter 6

Carolyn pushed the door to the ladies’ room open with such force, that the door banged loudly against the concrete wall. The lack of a response to this clatter caused Carolyn to heave a deep sigh of relief: she was alone.

In the few short moments since she left the classroom, her bra had grown significantly tighter. She quickly opened her blouse, lowered her bra straps over her arms, and allowed both blouse and bra to fall to the floor.

She glanced back towards the door to the bathroom to reassure herself that no one else was about to barge in on her. Confident that she would not be interrupted, she walked to the sink, turned on the cold water, and began to splash some of the water on her taut nipples.

She let out a gasp of pleasure as the water streamed over her chest.

Carolyn looked at herself in the mirror and began to knead at her breasts, pushing them together and upwards, forcing her already stiff nipples outward. She smiled approvingly at the way her own flesh had responded to her movements and to her fingers. She pinched her nipples and let out a squeal. She splashed some water over her face and, when she opened her eyes, she saw the bright red light again. She had enough sense to realize that the light was not coming from anywhere within this room, but her ever-increasing need prevented her from questioning this further.

She heard footsteps outside of the bathroom door. She quickly grabbed her blouse and bra from the floor and darted into the nearest stall. She closed the door behind her just as she heard someone else walk into the bathroom.

Thinking quickly, Carolyn hung her blouse and bra on the coat hook in her stall, pulled her pants and underwear down to her knees, and sat down on the toilet. Her unknown guest went into the next stall over. Carolyn recognized the unmistakeable sound of her neighbor retrieving her cell phone and dashing off a text message to someone.

After a few seconds, the girl in the next stall said, “Hey! Mind if I borrow a tampon?”

Carolyn wanted to say something to the effect of “I wouldn’t want you to return it,” but before she had to speak, the other girl giggled and said, “Oh, never mind! Found one.”

The other girl stood up, flushed her toilet and positioned herself against the wall of her stall, presumably to insert her tampon.

When Carolyn heard the sound of running water, indicating that her temporary neighbor had gone on to wash her hands, she looked down at her nearly naked body and, for the briefest of moments, got the sensation that her body was talking to her.

She quickly covered her ears in a futile attempt to drown out the squeals her body seemed to be making, begging her to seek out her pleasure points and satisfy her arousal. Unfortunately, the sounds came from somewhere inside her, and no amount of effort would work to silence the voices.

She let out a gasp and completely forgot about her exam. She lowered her hands to her clit and started rubbing it. First she started out much more slowly than she had that morning, hoping to draw out the sensation in the hopes that this might make a difference from this morning. She no longer worried or feared that someone else might enter the bathroom. All that mattered was her pussy, her tits, and her hands.

As the intensity built, her breathing began to match the pace of her efforts. The faster her hand moved, the faster, shorter breaths she would take. When she would slow down, her breathing became longer. The toilet seat was uncomfortable but she didn’t mind. It was still better than the shower that morning.

She heard a knock on the bathroom door. A voice outside the door called out, “Carolyn? Are you in here?”

Carolyn recognized the voice as one of her classmates. Professor Barnes must have sent her, wanting to make sure she was all right. She held her breath in hopes that her classmate would leave without investigating further. It took all of her willpower to stop fingering herself.

After a moment that felt like a year, the bathroom door closed once more. Without missing a beat, Carolyn went right back to rubbing frantically at her engorged clit, poking her fingers into her moist and hungry pussy. It felt so good, so raw, so … animalistic. She closed her eyes and arched her back as a low moan escaped her lips. It wasn’t her sought-after orgasm but it was close.

So close!

She could taste the pleasure, her heart was pounding so loudly. She groaned and grunted, trying to push herself to that last glorious sensation. She felt bathed in warmth, comfort, and that beautiful red light. She opened her eyes and the light was gone.

Almost immediately, just as had happened that morning, she lost her arousal. “No! No!” She practically cried as she frantically tried to rub her clit, find her g-spot inside of herself, pinch her nipples, but to no avail.

“Fuck!”

She sat on the toilet for ten more minutes, trying to hold back her tears of frustration. When she finally realized it wasn’t going to happen, yet again, she pulled her pants and underwear back up. She glanced up at her bra and blouse hanging from the hook in her stall and, with a deep sigh, got dressed completely. Despite the fact that her nipples no longer could have scratched a piece of glass, the clasps in the back of her bra still felt like they were digging into her back.

She stepped out of the stall to assess herself in the bathroom mirror. She used her palm to straighten out some of the wrinkles in her blouse before leaving the bathroom and returning to her classroom.

Chapter 7

“Isn’t it a little bit early to be drinking that, Cars?” Amelia scowled at the sight of her roommate sprawled across the couch, a bottle of Budweiser in her hand. She glanced at her watch. “It’s only 1:30!”

“Sorry. I’m just a little…” Carolyn paused long enough to take another swig of her beer. “Upset about the test today.”

“Why? What happened?”

“I couldn’t finish it.”

“What? I … No. This is your class. You’re like the chemistry wizard or something. What do you mean, you couldn’t finish it?”

“I got done the written part of the test in, like, record time but something happened when I started the labs and, well, I had to … I had to leave the room for a while and, when I got back, the test was over. Even if I got every question right on the written part, I can’t get better than 50%.” Carolyn did a valiant job of not crying.

“Oh, man, Cars, is there anything I can do?”

“I … No, just let me…” She hiccupped.

“I don’t think you need to say any more. Just know that I’m here for you, babe, okay?”

“Okay.” Carolyn downed the rest of her bottle before slumping backwards onto the couch.

“Up next on the news, we’ve got a follow-up to a story we had last night,” the reporter on the television said. “Last night we told you the story of Danny Stark, a local farmer who claimed he had been visited by aliens.”

Although both girls had been ignoring the television, both perked up when this story.

“With me now is Danny’s wife, Bonnie. Now tell me, Bonnie. Do you believe your husband when he says that aliens visited him?”

“Well,” Bonnie laughed a little bit as the reporter held a microphone up to her mouth. “I don’t know if it were aliens or what, but I can tell you he’s suddenly got a lot more romantic and all around me since whatever it was that done burnt them there circles out there.”

“More romantic?” the reporter asked, puzzled.

Bonnie blushed. “Yeah, you know… Like this mornin’. He was outside tendin’ to the sheep an’ he comes runnin’ into the house, lookin’ for me. He weren’t even done his business with them sheep but he says he needs me more than ever and, well…”

The reporter smiled and said “That’s sweet.”

“That’s ridiculous,” sighed Amelia.

“So look. I’m not sayin’ it was aliens but somethin’ sure done changed Danny. I jus’ don’t know what else it could be.”

“What a load of shit!” exclaimed Amelia. “I’m just trying to figure out which is worse: that the local station really thinks this is newsworthy, much less going through with all the interviews, or the fact that they’re selling it as alien visitors.”

“So, Bonnie,” the reporter asked. “Do you like these changes?”

The farmer’s wife visibly blushed and put her hand over her mouth. “Yeah, I guess you could say that…”

Carolyn did her best to cover up her gasp of recognition at what the woman on TV was hinting at. This must be a coincidence, she reasoned. So what if that farmer was more sexually adventurous?

“You got the hiccups, Cars?” Amelia asked, eyeballing the nearly empty beer bottle in her roommate’s hand.

Carolyn faked a hiccup that sounded vaguely like the gasp she just made. “Yeah, I… I guess.” She held her breath for a few seconds and said, “I hope that cures it.”

“Maybe you should slow up on the beer.”

“Yeah.”

“D’you want me to talk to your prof or something? See if there’s any way he might let you take a retest or something?”

“I asked. He said he couldn’t give me any special consideration.”

Amelia started to run her hands over her sides in a seductive manner. “You know, either one of us could try to … convince him using other means…”

“I … I… Don’t. It’s not worth it.”

“Have it your way,” Amelia sauntered towards the kitchen. “I’m going to head out in a few minutes. Don’t drink too much, okay?”

“All right.” Carolyn drank the rest of her beer and promptly fell asleep on the couch. Amelia grabbed a blanket and covered her friend before leaving.