The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimboquill Part 3

By Quill

Cassy broke her promise of no more one night stands the next evening. She broke it the evening after that one, too, and then the evening after that. Within a week it had become just another part of Cassy’s routine. It just felt too good not to. She got off work around seven, went home to dress up in increasingly slutty outfits, and then down to the club for her night of fun. Around four in the morning she’d stumble out of some some guy’s apartment and go home for her nightly three hours of sleep.

Bimboquill gave Cassy the energy to keep going. She used it almost nonstop now, popping pills whenever the familiar urges returned. Bimboquill kept things ‘normal’ until she could find an outlet for her needs.

Though Cassy knew her recent tear through sexual partners was not healthy, she justified it by arguing she’d gone a long time without sex, and now, finally, she could make up for lost time.

Cassy didn’t see Steph again for a week and a half. The secretary stumbled into the office just after lunch time clutching a half empty bottle vodka and reeking of sex. Steph wore the same clothes she’d worn the last time Cassy had seen her, and looked far worse for wear. Streaks of dried and fresh cum flaked off her skin and hair, and the buttons on her jean micro shorts were undone to the bottom. Her once tight tanktop had been stretched and torn, seemingly three sizes larger, and it now dangled loosely over one of Steph’s massive tits. The other lay out in the open air.

Steph took a swig from her bottle and swayed forward. “I’m not late, I hope. I can’t lose this job. Mondays, am I right?” she slurred, forgetting or possibly not knowing that it was Thursday. She finished off the bottle of vodka and chucked it into the distance. It flew across the office and crashed into a computer monitor, shattering the screen in a shower of sparks. “Party time! Wooh!”

Cassy hurried over to Steph and grabbed the woman by the waist, urging her towards the ladies room. “Steph, keep your voice down. If Austin catches you like this you’ll lose your job!”

“Shh,’ Steph said with a giggle. She placed one finger on her lips. “Can’t let the big boss know.” Her eyes focused for an instant, widening in surprise. “Catherine, is that you? You look hot!”

“Cassy,” Cassy reflexively corrected.

“I like it! Do you know I’ve been up to, Cassy? I’ll give you a hint; I’ve been a naughty, naughty girl.”

“I think we all know what you’ve been up to, Steph,” Cassy said. They burst through the door of the ladies room. Cassy pulled her friend to the sink and ran the water. “Bimboquill! Do you have any Bimboquill?”

“Silly, Cassy. Bimboquill hasn’t worked for me in ages!” Steph said with a slurring giggle.

“What do you mean?”

“I eat all the little pink pills, but then nothing. Still horny. I’m always horny. So I stopped taking the pills, and now I take cock. Cock helps, but not much. I don’t mind, though. Dicks are funner than pills.”

Cassy could only stare in shock. The Bimboquill wasn’t working for Steph? True, Cassy took far more Bimboquill now than she’d started almost thirty pills a day—but the only reason she did that was because she was just so horny lately. Ever since her night with Asher, Cassy needed to ramp up her dosage to keep her legs closed and focused on work. She was just under a lot of stress. It was natural, right?

Even if Bimboquill did do this to Steph, there’s no guarantee I’ll end the same way. I’m stronger than she is, Cassy thought to herself.

No, it couldn’t be the Bimboquill. Bimboquill was all natural, had no side effects, and it helped Cassy work. Steph was probably just a nymphomaniac, and besides, there was no telling what other drugs she might be on. Maybe Bimboquill didn’t mesh with one.

Suddenly the bathroom door slammed open and two, burly security guards strode through. They grabbed Steph by the arms and yanked her from Cassy’s grip.

“Stop, where are you taking her?” Cassy said.

One of the security guards grunted in a way that made Cassy think of a partially shaved gorilla. “We are escorting her from the premises. She is no longer an employee.”

Steph giggled at the news of her firing and pressed her tits against the guard. “Hello, big boy. I’ve got a drop box if you’ve got a package.”

The security guards didn’t answer. They simply pulled her sharply out of the bathroom and towards the elevator, and Cassy watched as they escorted her only friend out of the office and out of her life. In that instant, Cassy felt incredibly alone.

Then her phone buzzed, snapping her out of her thoughts. Cassy opened the message from Austin and read, “Big project coming up! Need you at your best. Check email for details.”

Cassy sighed and went back to work.

* * *

The papers lay around Cassy in one giant pile. Once there had been an organization system, but that dissolved after her first masturbation session left her splayed across the table, tits exposed and skirt hiked above her waist. Now she didn’t even try. Cassy felt lost. She desperately tried to make sense of the project. She had so much work to do, but each time she mustered her concentration, it slipped through her fingers like a fuzzy pink cloud.

“What the hell does a quadratic customer-provider realignment strategy mean, and why the fuck does it need synergy?!” Cassy moaned. Her hand worked beneath her skirt as she read, building herself to another delectable orgasm. She welcomed the coming rush with open arms. Cassy arched her back as her hand moved faster between her thighs. A wet schlicking sound filled the empty dining room.

Cassy orgasmed with a shriek. She closed her thighs around her hand so hard she felt the bones creak. Pleasure tore through her body, pleasure so strong it left her drooling face down on the kitchen table.

For a few blissful moments, Cassy’s thoughts rang clear in her head. She could think, she could focus, and she used that time to shift the stacks of papers into a more organized pattern.

But then the urge returned.

The urge to fuck. To rut and breed like an animal. The need was constant and aching, and all Cassy could think of was cock. Fantasies of faceless men pinning her against a wall and tearing her clothes off ran rampant through her mind. She imagined how she would feel as their shafts plunged into her, sending her screaming and moaning and begging for more.

Cassy’s fingers began to move.

This has to stop. I have to stop doing this, Cassy thought with a moan.

For what seemed like the fiftieth time that day, Cassy reached for the bottle of Bimboquill at her side. She emptied it—thirty, maybe forty pills—and stuffed them in her mouth, washing them down with great gulps of vodka from a plastic jug. The mess tasted awful, but she’d found mixing Bimboquill with alcohol made the effects stronger.

The next twenty minutes passed in a blur of happy hormones. Slowly, almost painfully so, Cassy felt her lust begin to subside as the Bimboquill took effect. Her concentration returned next, and for the first time that evening Cassy found she could focus on the work in front of her. With a smile of satisfaction, she picked up her pen.

And then her lust began to build again. It started slow, a negligible itch at the back of her mind, but it built in intensity until it subsumed her entire being.

“No, oh God please no,” Cassy moaned, her voice rising above above the wet schlick of of her hand. “Why won’t it stop? I just want it to stop.”

All I need is one good cum and I can clear my head, Cassy thought. I’ll fuck one guy so I can focus. Just one.

With that decided, Cassy made her way to her bedroom. The apartment was a mess. Clothes and shopping bags lined the living room and halls. Piles of garbage and old take out boxes lay in the corners of every room in the home, the place reeked of sex and perfume, and every trash can overflowed with used condoms and lube.

Cassy didn’t even notice the mess. She went directly to her closet and pulled out outfit after outfit, tossing them carelessly onto the floor. Half of the things in her closet didn’t fit her anymore. As her tits had grown in, Cassy’s tastes turned from modest, to revealing, to downright slutty. Gone were the days when she’d been happy with an ankle length dress and a turtleneck blouse. Now she craved tight skirts and plunging necklines. When asked, she claimed she was just coming out of her shell, that her sudden weight loss deserved a more outgoing Cassy.

That was a lie of course. Cassy wore them because she liked the attention. She liked the way men looked at her when she showed skin. In that instant, as she poured herself into a tight club dress made of yellow latex, Cassy finally admitted to herself that she wore slutty clothes to get fucked.

* * *

He called himself Phaser.

Phaser did so because he claimed his looks were set to stun. His real name was George, or maybe it was Nancy, or possibly even Kevin; Cassy didn’t really care, to be honest. The only thing she cared about in that instant was that Phaser’s lips her on hers.

Cassy wrapped her legs around Phaser’s backside and let him carry her through the fraternity door and up the stairs. Both of his hands clung tightly to her ass, driving the hem of her obscenely short dress up around her waist. Lubricant streamed down her thighs, darkening the bulge in Phaser’s nylon shorts. Cassy drove herself against that bulge, grinding her exposed slit into him.

Then she heard it. Hoots and hollers followed them up the stairs. She looked around and saw a dozen or so fraternity brothers leaning casually against open doors, watching them pass.

“Show her your orgasm setting, Phaser!” one cheered.

“Full power to weapons!”

“Be sure to modulate your dispersion frequencies to counter her adaptation shielding!” a pudgy, small looking brother said.

“Enterprise, what the fuck are you talking about?” a man with a Nike logo hate flipped backward said.

“You know, in case she attempts to assimilate Phaser into the collective or something,” Enterprise said. He carried a stuffed tribble in his hands. “I’m just reminding him to wear a condom, Starfleet.”

“We reference Star Trek, cadet. We don’t watch it,” Starfleet said. He popped Enterprise upside the skull.

“Nerd!” someone called from down the hall.

Phaser pushed Cassy into his room and, without closing the door, tossed her onto the bed. She bounced twice and plunged her hand between her aching legs. Whorish moans filled the small room, echoing against the walls and escaping into the hall. The cheers outside grew louder.

Phaser tore his shirt off his back and tossed it into a pile in the corner. Then he slipped his fingers beneath the waistband of his shorts and slowly slid them down. Cassy tracked his bulge, and her mouth flooded with a burst of saliva as it popped into the open air.

A piece of her tried to hold back; that piece felt disgusted with how she offered herself to a man she’d met not half an hour prior. The rest of her, though, focused on the dots of precum peppering the head of Phaser’s cock.

Phaser walked slowly and purposefully to the edge of the bed, positioning himself at her entrance. He leaned down next to her ear. His breath felt hot along the nape of her neck. “What’s my setting at?” he whispered.

“Please, just fuck me,” Cassy moaned.

Phaser slapped her full across the face. “Bitch, what’s my setting at?!”

“Stun!” Cassy screamed. “Your dick is stunning!”

“You’re God damned right,” Phaser growled. And with that, he finally thrust inside her.

Cassy’s nails trailed lines of red along Phaser’s back. She pressed against him, savoring the feel of his cock sliding inside her. This was what she needed. Sweat poured in long rivulets down her bare breasts. Her hair lay around her on the bed like golden halo, framing her face in its radiance.

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” Cassy cried. Her voice ripped from her throat in a ragged gasp.

Phaser slammed into her, and the hall outside echoed with the wet slap of flesh on flesh. A lamp overhead shifted back and forth in time with his thrusts, throwing the room into cycles of light and dark. Then his face turned red, and with a roar of dominance, Phaser ripped out of her cunt and directed himself towards her face.

Cum shot from his cock to paint Cassy’s chin in strands of pearly white. One dangled into the valley between her breasts, sliding slowly along her skin lower and lower to drop onto the bed. Cassy watched it with dull, uncomprehending eyes. She wasn’t satisfied yet.

Phaser, for his part, rolled over and slammed into the pillow beside her, snoring before he even stopped moving.

Cassy shook Phaser. “Come on, get up. I’m still horny.”

But he only answered with another snore.

Even as Cassy lay there soaking in the scent of sex and sweat, she could hear her blood pound in her ears. Her fingers slid down to her pussy, mixing cum and sweat into her sodden cunt. But it wasn’t enough. The weak orgasm she brought herself did nothing to cool her furnace of lust.

So Cassy rolled off the bed and stumbled out the bedroom door. Her tits jiggled in the open air, and her dress still bunched around her waist. She didn’t bother to fix it.

Silence greeted her in the hall. The fraternity brothers stood next to their bedroom doors, watching her with hungry eyes.

Cassy bit her lip and smiled. She chose the one closest to her, grabbing him by the lapel and dragging his head to hers. She pressed her lips against his, and the pair of them stumbled into his bedroom.

* * *

Somewhere outside, a passing truck backfired with a bang. Cassy jolted upright at the sound. Beside her snored a man she didn’t recognize, a brown freckle dotting one cheek of the man’s steroid enhanced buttocks.

He really should get that checked, Cassy thought dully to herself.

She didn’t remember much of what she’d done after arriving at the fraternity. Cluescovered her, though. Deep, purple splotches darkened her neck and tits, overlaid with a coating of cum so thick it was almost opaque. Cassy felt filthy. She felt used. Mostly, though, Cassy felt like she wanted more. She hated herself for that feeling—tried to purge it from her thoughts, but nothing could banish the pulsing desire that throbbed between her legs.

Why isn’t it enough? Cassy thought, tears springing unbidden to her eyes. Despite her

sobs, her fingers slipped down to her dripping slit. She shook the man beside her, not even knowing his name. “Fuck me one more time,” Cassy whined. “I know you’ve got it in you.”

The man with the freckle groaned and lifted his head from the pillow. His eyes were bloodshot, and his lips were cracked from dehydration. He just looked at her with a bleary expression and shook his head. Then he let himself drop back into the pillow.

Cassy’s fingers worked faster. She felt the orgasm coming, but it was a pale shadow of the mend rending orgasms that accompanied a cock. She arched her back and lifted her hips from the sheets, and then she twitched, eyes rolling white in their sockets. A silent scream tore from her throat.

Even as the orgasm faded, however, Cassy felt her lust build again.

Cassy found her dress beneath three used condoms and a pair of jeans. No matter how she tried, though, she couldn’t fit herself inside it. Cassy’s hips were too big. She knew biologically that should be impossible, bone structures don’t rearrange overnight, but here Cassy was with a dress that refused to go halfway down the upper curve of her ass. Even her tits seemed to have expanded. The zipper dug deep into her back, refusing to budge above halfway no matter how much she inhaled.

Cassy’s proportions made her feel like sex toy, like all she was good for was taking cock.

Maybe that is all I’m good for, an evil voice whispered. After all, I’m hardly paragon of feminist values now.

Cassy’s phone buzzed with a message from Austin. “Meeting with district in two hours,” the text read. “Is my best employee making an appearance? Did you get the project done? Tell me you go the project done.”

Shit.

* * *

Cassy sat across from Austin and tried desperately not look her boss in the eye. Austin, of course, stared at her with the unbroken intensity of death himself. He held down a button linking his phone to a conference call with district, laughing into the microphone with a high, forced kind of sound.

“That is so funny, Rachel! You are such a funny person!” Austin said. “Did anyone tell you that you’d be perfect for stand up? Because you are just so funny!”

Rachel was Austin’s boss. She was the district manager for region seventeen, the area in which Cassy’s company belonged. Cassy had never spoken to the woman. Cassy wasn’t important enough for that, but she had listened to Rachel’s voice many times in the union prevention videos distributed each Labor Day. For Rachel to call Austin directly meant someone was in big, big trouble, and Cassy had the sneaking suspicion it involved herself.

“Oh stop it,” Rachel said. Cassy could hear the blush in the woman’s voice. “I’m just a little… punny!”

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Another great, funny joke. How do you come up with these?” Austin said. “Anyway, I really need to—”

“Oh yeah, of course. I’ll let you go, Austin,” Rachel said. “Be sure to get those files to me tomorrow or else I might have to… fire you!”

Austin didn’t respond.

“Oh, wait, that’s not a pun,” Rachel continued, not seeming to notice the silence on the other line. “Let me try again: get the files to me tomorrow or don’t bother showing up. Shoot, that doesn’t work either.”

“Oh my, you are such a kidder, Rachel,” Austin said with a strained chuckle. “A funny, funny kidder. Alright, bye bye now.” He pressed the button ending the conference call. Cassy could hear her boss’ teeth grind together even across the desk.

“Sir,” Cassy began, “I know you—”

“I don’t think you do!” Austin roared. “What the fuck is wrong with you?! First you don’t do the paperwork, then you’re late, and when you do show up you come in wearing…this!” He waved his hand in Cassy’s direction.

All things considered, Cassy’s pencil skirt and button up blouse had once been considered decent, but her sudden grown in tits and ass made the outfit obscene. She didn’t wear a bra, of course, and her blouse buttons strained near to popping. In fact, the top three snapped off while she pulled on the shirt, revealing a plunging view of her ample cleavage.

Taken by itself, the blouse wasn’t that bad. Cassy’s skirt, however, broke nearly every rule in the office dress code pamphlet. In Cassy’s fervor to prove she wasn’t a massive slut, she’d tried to wear something modest for once. To that end, she decided on a brown, pencil skirt that used to go to her knees. Unfortunately, her ass no longer fit inside it. The skit road up around her butt, and when she tried pulling it on, the skirt ripped up its side all the way to Cassy’s thigh. It now showed a long strip of flesh, and if someone looked closely they could see the tantalizing white of her panties flash when she moved.

Cassy had worn panties, though, and she counted that as a victory. She ignored the fact that her pussy soaked them through.

“I’m sorry for being a stupid whore,” Cassy whispered, her eyes staring holes in the office carpet. The words sent a jolt of pleasure to her dripping pussy. She bit her lip and trembled, her fingers inching towards her slit.

Austin didn’t seem to hear her. “Do you know how embarrassing it is kissing Rachel’s ass? She is NOT a funny woman!” He paused, heaving for breath. “I don’t know what the hell is going on with you lately, Cassy, but you need to get your shit together.”

That did it. Cassy felt something snap inside herself, and then great tears streamed down her face. They smeared her mascara and makeup, leaving long lines of black on her cheeks. “I’ve just been so confused lately,” Cassy sobbed. “I’m always horny—I’m masturbating in the work bathrooms in between assignments, and just yesterday I fucked an entire fraternity!”

“You’re masturbating on work property?” Austin asked. He rubbed his temples. “Lawsuit be damned, I can’t handle this shit anymore. Clean out your desk and security will escort you off the premises. You’re fired, Cassy.”

She was… fired? That couldn’t be right. Cassy was a good, strong worker, and she was a model for her gender! But that wasn’t necessarily true anymore, either. The old Cassy could work herself to the bone, striving for a goal that may or may not exist. All this Cassy could do was fuck.

So fuck then, a voice within her whispered. You’ve got assets, put them to use. It’s not like anybody ever wanted you for your brains.

Cassy needed this job. Bimboquill was expensive, and her credit cards were all maxed. She got up slow and strutted her way towards Austin, her stiletto heels clacking loud on the floor. Cassy rested on hand casually on Austin’s lapel, tracing a finger along his chest. Her loins burned.

“There has to be some way I can change your mind,” she said. “Maybe we can work out a different punishment?” She licked her lips.

“I’m gay,” Austin said with a bored expression. “Steve is my partner.”

Crap.

“And you’re definitely fired now,” he said. He pressed a few buttons on his phone. “Security, I need an escort for an individual off the premises. Watch as she collects her things, and make sure she doesn’t steal anything.”

* * *

All of Cassy’s possessions from her desk fit inside a box that used to hold toner. It was kind of funny in a gallows sort of way. Cassy poured so much of her life into the office, but she took so little from it when she left. Everything fit in the one foot by one foot box—everything but the jumbo sized bottle of Bimboquill.

Cassy stared at the bottle now, rolling back and forth in her hand. Lubricant streamed from her pussy to stain the office chair she sat in. All of this happened because of Bimboquill. Cassy knew that now. Bimboquill had destroyed her life. She had nothing, nothing but a cardboard box full of Cathy comics, a half empty bottle of Bimboquill, and an all-consuming libido.

Even knowing Bimboquill’s effects, Cassy felt desperate. She’d give anything for just a few minutes of concentration, a few minutes of free thought without the omnipresent cloud of hormones.

“In for a penny in for a pound,” Cassy muttered. She emptied the bottle of Bimboquill down her throat, chasing it with a belt of scotch she kept hidden in her desk’s top drawer. Cassy estimated she’d just swallowed over a hundred pills.

But nothing happened. She still felt horny. She still felt the urge to fuck, to press herself against any man and feel his cock inside her.

And so, with a sigh, she rose and let the security guards escort her from the premises. One of the guards slipped his hand down her back to rest comfortably on her ass. Cassy bit her lip and hated herself even as her mouth began to water.

* * *

The john’s gut hung like a pendulum down to his waist, pressing against Cassy’s ass with every thrust. His unwashed folds smelled of Cheetos and pork rinds, and his nails were an unhealthy shade of yellow. He slammed into Cassy, pushing her tits right up against the alley garbage bin. She felt disgusting. The man had a cock, though, and he had money, and these days Cassy needed both.

Her landlord kicked her of her apartment a month after losing her job—not that she spent many nights there. Now Cassy spent her time traveling between one alley or other, servicing whomever texted her. Some paid, most didn’t, and that was fine with Cassy. She liked being a whore, and the cheaper she was the more it turned her on, and what was cheaper than free?

I’m such a slut, Cassy thought to herself with a lusty moan. The knowledge sent a shiver down her spine. Every humiliation, every decadent act made her wet. Her body loved it. It reveled in its whorish nature, urging to greater depths of depravity.

Cassy thought running out of Bimboquill would mean the effects might fade. They hadn’t. If anything, she felt hornier now than before, though it might just be that she resisted it less. She hardly saw the point. In the past few months, Cassy had cum from things she never thought would make her cum. A feather across the cheek, a whip on her backside, a knobbly dildo shoved down her throat. On one notable occasion, some guy, she couldn’t even remember his face much less his name, tied her up and stuck a common house fan ten feet away, pointing it at her exposed nipples. The light gusts of air blowing across her nubs sent her into a frenzy.

The orgasms were like a battering ram on her mind. Every cum left her just a little less willing to resist, a little hungrier for more. She welcomed the orgasms now. Cassy was a slut, and that was all she ever wanted to be.

The fat man grunted and yanked out of Cassy’s pussy. He sprayed a white blast of hot cum across her back, and Cassy fell to asphalt with a moan of pleasure. She convulsed, twitching as the orgasm flared like a lightning bolt through her every nerve. This was what she was made for—all she was good for. To fuck. To cum. To find more.

“Well isn’t this a sight,” Dr. Funkenstein said. He walked slowly up the alley, twirling a set of keys on one of his fingers. “You’re a hard one to track down, Catherine. Why didn’t you come find me like the others?”

“You want a turn with her?” the fat john asked. He pulled out three one dollar bills and tossed them over Cassy’s sweat and cum stained body. The bills floated down and stuck to her like brands. “She’s all yours.” He pulled up his pants and left them.

Cassy slipped her fingers between her thighs. She pawed at her own massive tits and moaned. “Please, help me.”

“Steph came to me, did you know that?” Dr. Funkenstein continued. “She showed up three days after she got fired. Molly—you’ll meet Molly when you start at the strip club—she lasted a week after getting kicked out of college. You, on the other hand, I’ve been waiting for you for over six months. You’re the only bimbo I’ve had to go out and find. Do you know how much I hate going outside?”

“Please, help me,” Cassy’s fingers moved faster.

“Help you what?”

“Help me cum!” she shrieked as a mini orgasm tore through her.

Dr. Funkenstein smiled and opened his lab coat. “If you want my help then you need to suck my cock.”

Cassy crawled forward hungrily, her breasts swinging back and forth as she moved. The cock transfixed her. She grasped Dr. Funkenstein by the thighs and slowly opened her mouth, saliva dripping from her chin onto the cold cement.

“Never say never, slut.”

Cassy plunged his dick down her throat.

END