The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Caroline’s friends get revenge on her for past birthday pranks by playing a prank of their own on her.

* * *

Bimbos and Birthdays

By: Chrystal Wynd

Part 1

“Whoooooooo!” I said. “Happy...happy biff...bith...happy birthday...to me!”

My best friend Janice laughed. “Yes, Caroline, happy birthday to you.”

I felt great. It was my birthday. And these margaritas were sooooooo good!

I giggled. “I still don’t even know where we are. I can’t believe you made me wear a blindfold all the way here! I’ve never been here before.”

Janice smiled. “We’re at a hotel bar,” she said. “We’re way out on the outskirts of Chrystal Heights. You’ve never been here before, trust me.”

I giggled. “Of course I trust you!” I said.

Yeah, right. I knew exactly what my roommate slash BFF Janice was up to. Revenge.

Not that I blamed her. Our little trio had a history of birthday pranks. On Janice’s birthday earlier this year, I took her to Windchaser Park and fed her drinks until she passed out. Then I stripped her to nothing but panties and left her handcuffed to the flagpole, hands over her head. She was an Internet sensation before she even got home.

And Michelle—the third member of our trio—wasn’t here tonight because she was home taking care of her daughter, courtesy of the sabotaged condoms I had swapped out with hers when she wasn’t looking.

So, yeah, it was an anything goes scenario when it came to our birthday pranks. I was, however, the acknowledged champion.

Of course, now Janice was enrolled in the Arcane Arts program at Chrystal Heights Community College and she had warned me that she now had the ability to get me back, but good. I had just smiled and told her good luck with that.

So now it was my birthday and Janice’s plan to get me drunk was pretty transparent. I didn’t tell her that, though, because I wanted her to think it was working.

Getting me drunk wasn’t going to be easy when all my drinks were virgin. Heh.

I had spoken to the bartender earlier and told him to make sure my drinks stayed alcohol-free. A nice tip ensured his cooperation.

So Janice thought I was getting trashed, but in reality, she was far drunker than me. As soon as I figured out what her plan was, I was going to turn it completely around on her. It was going to be the ultimate countermove.

* * *

“C’mon, Caroline,” said Janice. “You can do it. We’re almost to the room.”

I smiled to myself as I made a show of letting Janice help me to the room. She thought I was wasted and primed for whatever she had planned.

She opened the door and walked me inside, then deposited me on the bed.

“Look at you!” she said. “So adorably buzzed! It’s after midnight, so it’s almost time for your birthday gift.”

I giggled. “Cool!” I said, making sure to slur my words a little. “I love gifts!”

“In fact,” she said, “I think it is time.”

“Really?”

“Yep,” she said. “So, here it is. Happy birthday, Caroline!”

Janice put out a closed fist, palm up, and opened her hand,

“Huh?” I said, blinking. “What is it?”

“Look closer,” suggested Janice, so I leaned in.

“It looks like some kind of powder,” I said.

“It is,” said Janice. “It’s birthday dust.” Then she blew it directly into my face.

I gasped, inadvertently inhaling a good deal of birthday dust. My nasal passages and throat went instantly numb.

“Gotcha!” said Janice, giggling.

“You...you did nah,” I said through numb lips. The fact I was having trouble forming words, however, belied my statement.

“Did too,” she said. She stood and walked to the sink next to the mini-fridge. She began washing her hands. “I’ll just wash my hands while the dust does it work.”

I tried to get to my feet, but nothing was working right. I tried to move my arms, but my hands flopped around and soon I couldn’t even do that. I fell onto my side on the bed. My mouth was hanging open and I was drooling like a baby.

By the time Janice came back, I couldn’t move. I was awake and able to move my eyes, but that was it.

“The birthday dust did a good job, I see!” said Janice. She slipped off my shoes, then my socks, leaving me barefoot. “This particular blend is a pretty potent paralytic combined with just a touch of sleeping powder. So, I’ll explain fast, because you’ll be nodding off shortly.”

All I could do was stare. I couldn’t believe I had let her get me with this stuff.

She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. Then she tugged the legs in an alternating pattern until she had completely removed my jeans.

“Cute panties,” she said. “Blue. But they have to go too.”

All I could do was blush as she slid my panties down my hips and over my thighs. I watched as she dropped them on my jeans.

“Now, I’m going to have to sit you up for the next part, cutie,” said Janice, as she lifted me from my laying position. Then she stripped off my tee shirt.

“Well, that just leaves this,” she said, her fingers finding my bra clasp. Then she popped the clip and slid my bra straps off my shoulders.

I was now fully naked and unable to move.

Janice grinned. “Nervous?” she said, maneuvering me so that I was leaning back against the wall. I still couldn’t move, but at least I was sitting up.

Hell, yes, I was nervous!

“Well, I don’t blame you,” said Janice, picking up my left hand and setting it on her lap. Then she dangled a beaded bracelet in front of my face.

“This,” she said, “is my birthday gift to you.“

She lifted my unresponsive arm. “You see, I’ve been learning how to lock a number of spells onto certain objects. Jewelry is great for this kind of thing, since there’s so much contact between the wearer and the object.”

She lay the bracelet over my wrist, letting the ends dangle unattached. “Now, once I lock the clasp on this bracelet, it’s locked on until the spells have run their course. It may feel fragile, but it’s not. So trying to remove the bracelet tomorrow will be a waste of time, and time is not something you want to waste tomorrow.“

Oh, shit. I realized my eyelids were starting to slowly drop. I was starting to fade to sleep.

“I see the sleep powder is kicking in,” she said. “All right, I’ll just give you the fast facts. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you’re not going to recognize yourself. Neither will anyone else. Heh.

“Understand this...the spells being cast on you through this bracelet will completely interfere with you trying to communicate anything other than your immediate physical needs...and by ‘immediate physical needs,’ I’m not talking about using the little girls room. You will need to orgasm, and you will need it bad. And the only way you can do it is by making someone else cum.

“Since you just turned twenty,” continued Janice, “we decided this was a good base number. Michelle, of course, is all for getting you knocked up. She really wants to see your skinny ass walking around with a belly for nine months.

“She did, however, agree to give you a sporting chance to avoid it.”

Janice reached out and tilted my head back slightly. Then she poured a shot glass full of some sickly sweet liquid into my mouth. She massaged my throat until I swallowed the whole shot.

“And that,” said Janice, “is Michelle’s birthday gift to you. You just became the most fertile girl in Chrystal Heights, regardless of whatever birth control you might be on. If any semen gets inside your pretty little pussy—even a little—you can expect a swelled belly in the next few months.

“Anyway, here’s how it works. You’re going to wake up tomorrow completely different. Trust me, you’ll be very different. Like my Internet status and Michelle’s status as a mother, it will be a permanent change.”

My heart started pounded. What the hell was Janice talking about? I felt so helpless, sitting here naked and unable to move.

“You do have two chances to avoid the permanency, though,” continued Janice. “The first way is to celebrate your twentieth birthday in fine giving fashion. Specifically, ten blowjobs and ten loads up the ass.”

My eyes widened at Janice’s words as I fumed in helpless silence. She and Michelle were crazy if they thought I was going to start giving blowjobs and taking it up the ass on their say-so.

“Yeah, I can see in your eyes that you think that’s not happening,” said Janice. “That’s fine. You’ll think differently tomorrow morning. Anyway, that’s one way to keep your condition from becoming permanent. The other way? Take a nice, fertile load inside that hot little pussy of yours. Just one is all you need and you won’t have to worry about your condition being permanent. It’ll only last nine months then.”

Grrrrrr. I was so going to kill Janice when I could move again. I tried to give her a steely glare, but my eyelids were starting to close on their own.

“Well, that’s everything,” she said. “I’ll wait until you fall asleep and then let myself out. As much as I’d love to be here when you wake up, it’s probably a good idea for me to be somewhere else. Heh.”

I tried to communicate my resolve to get through their revenge tactics, but unfortunately, that’s when I finally succumbed to the birthday dust and everything went dark.