The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbos and Birthdays

By: Chrystal Wynd

Part 2

I opened my eyes.

That was promising, of course, but I had been able to open my eyes even after Janice dusted me.

Then I moved my fingers and I knew everything was working again.

Janice had covered me with a blanket while I slept, so I pushed it to the side and sat up. Then I gasped.

My tits had grown.

Not a little that-time-of-month swelling. This was a full-on two or three cup swelling. They were firm, heavy and jiggling at the slightest movement.

What the hell had Janice done to me?

I got to my feet, moving slowly because my heavy boobs were literally throwing my balance off. This was crazy!

Then I gasped again. There was someone in the room with me. And she was naked.

Her hair was golden blonde and it flowed all the way down her back to her ass. Her rack was huge, at least as big as the one I was presently burdened with. Wide rounded hips with a tiny waist completed the picture.

One look at her big, blue eyes and arched eyebrows immediately confirmed that she had to be the biggest bimbo in the world. Her expression was completely clueless. And, of course, she was naked, which was likely a common state for her.

How the hell did I end up in a room with a naked bimbo?

“Wow,” I said. “Like, who are you and, umm, why are you in my room and stuff?”

Then my eyes widened as I realized several things simultaneously.

The first thing I realized was that my voice had changed. My normally strong, low-pitched tone had emerged as a breathy, sex-kitten whisper.

Second, what I had tried to say and the words that actually came out of my mouth were two different things. “Who the hell are you?” had changed itself to what I had actually said, sounding a lot more like an invitation than a question.

And the third thing I realized was that the blonde was speaking at the exact same time I was, which was normal, because...

...I was speaking to a mirror.

I was the blonde.

“Holy shit!” I said. Well, tried to say. What actually came out was, “Oh, bubblegum!”

* * *

Heart pounding, I sat on the bed. My bare ass hitting the sheets reminded me that I needed to get dressed.

That was when I realized that Janice had taken my clothes with her. Fortunately, she had left an outfit for me. Unfortunately, it was an outfit I would never be caught in public wearing, as it only consisted of two strips of cloth and a pair of heels so high, I’d probably end up with a nosebleed.

Still naked, I walked around the room, trying to get used to this body. My hips were rolling in the most suggestive manner I had ever seen, and every move I made emphasized my lush curves.

I wanted to kill Janice. How the hell did she manage to do this? Every move, every jiggle screamed bimbo-in-heat.

Still trying to calm my racing heartbeat, I studied myself in the mirror. Unfortunately, everything confirmed my initial impression.

Whatever Janice had done to me, she had been very thorough. My normally straight dark brown hair was a golden waterfall of blonde ringlets covering my shoulders and back, absolutely perfect despite my not having touched it after waking up. It was a high school prom queen’s hair.

My eyes were big, blue and completely lacking anything resembling intelligence.

My body was lush, curved and screaming to be touched. It was the body of a sex toy.

Every move, every curve, every expression communicated that the girl in the mirror was an aroused, airheaded bimbo.

I finally stepped back and forced myself to think straight. All right, I was stuck in this ridiculously lush body. I couldn’t do anything about it until I got my hands on Janice’s scrawny neck. Meanwhile, I had to address the rest of Janice and Michelle’s birthday “gifts” to me.

I went over Janice’s words from the night before. She had said...

...she had said this was permanent!

No, wait. She said if I swallowed ten times and took it up the ass ten times, this wouldn’t be permanent. Or if I let a guy cum inside me just once!

No, wait...she had made me super fertile. That was completely out. This would almost undoubtedly end up being the most embarrassing night of my life, but there was no way—no way—I was walking around for nine months with Janice and Michelle laughing their asses off at me. No, I was just going to have to suck it up and do what I had to do for the rest of the day.

I looked at the clock. Almost noon. Shit. I had twelve hours to do twenty guys?!

Grrrrrrrr. I wasn’t even going to wait for their birthdays to get them back for this.

* * *

I exited the room carefully. Even though I was technically dressed, I felt naked.

Actually, I practically was naked. The clothing Janice left me consisted of a black stretchy miniskirt that barely reached the bottom of my lushly curved ass and a tight black tube-top that did nothing to contain my incessant jiggling. I was a walking wet dream.

I had to walk carefully for two reasons. One reason was the fact that the micro-skirt kept threatening to ride up my hips and panties were not part of the wardrobe Janice had left me. The second reason was that I was trying to walk in the stupid high heels.

Yeah, I could have gone barefoot, but I felt naked enough already. I wasn’t going to be any more naked than I had to be.

I made my way to the lobby and continued practicing my walk. This ridiculous body was going to take some getting used to.

Some he-man in the lobby watched me walk for a while, then walked over. I knew jerk when I saw it, so it was time to get ready for my first brush off.

“Nice walk,” he said.

“Thanks!” I said, in a far more bubbly tone than needed.

Shit. That wasn’t what I had intended to say. Janice’s spell was interfering. Still, I was sure I could work around it.

“Are you staying here?” said the guy, moving in a little closer. “What’s your name?”

“Yeppers!” I said, giggling. “I’m Bunny!”

Bunny? BUNNY?!? Oh, Janice was so dead.

The guy—emboldened by my vapid giggling, no doubt—pressed against me and cupped my ass with his hand. “Maybe we could hang out in your room for a bit?”

It was time to put this guy in place. First I’d break the fingers on the hand he had on my ass, then I’d tell him off.

Except...

...I giggled again and said, “Sure!”

Grrrrrrr...!

* * *

The elevator ride took forever.

Being in the small compartment with this guy was doing something to my hormones. My pussy was getting crazy wet and my nipples were standing out against the tight stretchy tube top.

Being this wet and not wearing panties was making me paranoid. I kept my knees pressed together, but it was getting impossible to concentrate. The guy’s scent was so strong, so masculine, that I was turning into a giggly little bimbo on the spot.

Everything about me and my body language was screaming airhead-slut-in-heat, so the jerk reached out, cupped my ass and pulled me against him.

Oh, gawd. I was up against his chest. For a jerk, he had a great set of pecs. He smelled so good.

I squirmed. I was so fucking wet. Then I was pushing my big boobs against that chest and licking his neck.

His cock grew rapidly into rigidity against my hip. It was so close. My hip was burning from the nearness of that hard fucking shaft. I needed this jerk’s cock inside me immediately...

Wait.

As I opened my room door, I realized that I couldn’t afford to listen to my hormones...unless, of course, I wanted to shop for new dresses in six months or so.

I closed the door. I couldn’t believe I was going to do this, but...

...I dropped to my knees, giggled and reached for his zipper.

“Yeah!” he said. “That’s what I’m talking about!”

I pulled down his zipper and felt around. Then I pulled out his cock.

“That’s it, baby,” he said. “Suck that bad boy.”

I wanted to feel this fucking thing inside me so bad, but I couldn’t do it. Sighing, I slipped my mouth over the head of his cock. Surprisingly, I shuddered with unexpected heat and my belly muscles twitched.

“Oh, yeah,” he said.

My mouth watered as I slid my mouth down his shaft. I was on my knees in a hotel, my mouth full of cock. I was such a dirty girl.

“Yeah,” he grunted.

My mouth started working his rod then, sliding up and down his lubricated shaft. Each time I went down his cock, I could feel the head working itself deeper into my throat. As inexperienced at this as I was, it should have given me a coughing fit or even gagged me, but it felt embarrassingly natural. In fact, my breathing increased as much as the jerk’s did.

“Fuck, yeah,” he said. “I’m gonna bust a fucking nut.”

Bust a nut? Shit. That meant he was about to-

Too late. He groaned and then my mouth was filling with hot cum.

My eyes widened. My lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft and I had no chance to avoid it. Then I shuddered, not expecting the sudden electricity from the taste. It had a vibrancy that left me breathless, and I found myself swallowing as fast as I could.

“Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!” he said, pumping my mouth.

I felt my belly filling as I swallowed his load. I was probably green, but I doubted he cared. And then as his nut buster ended, my eyes widened again.

His orgasm was triggering my own.

I squealed, my mouth still full of his cock as I wriggled and writhed at the unexpected explosion of pleasure. I couldn’t believe it. Swallowing a load was making me cum like a fucking bimbo. Grrrrrrr!

My orgasm finally trailed off and I sat back on my heels, cheeks burning. Then I accidentally burped.

“Oh, gawd...” I said.

The guy snickered. “Don’t worry about it, sweetheart,” he said. “I have that effect on women, you know? Anyway, I gotta get going, okay? It’s been a slice.”

And just like that, he was gone. Still, that was fine. It was embarrassing enough being a silly bimbo. Being a silly bimbo with a belly full of cum with the guy standing there grinning at me would be even worse.

I took a deep breath and waited for my tummy to settle. I still had nine more bjs to go, not to mention that sooner or later, I was going to have to take it up the ass.

Or take one in my pussy. My very hot, very wet, very needy pussy. My orgasm had lowered my arousal slightly, but only slightly, and already I could feel it building again. Janice had obviously made sure to put a slut’s sex drive into my bimbo body.

* * *

That one at least got me started. I went back down to the lobby to try my luck again. I tried not to jiggle as I walked around, but it was impossible in this clothing. Everything moved, and everything felt good. Just walking out of the elevator made me wet.

I wandered into the lounge and noticed a businessman sitting by himself. He had a suitcase with him, so I assumed he was waiting to catch a plane. An out-of-towner. Fine.

“Hiya, cutie,” I said, trying not to clench my teeth. “Whatcha doin’?”

He looked at me, then looked me up and down. Then he smiled. “Just killing time, honey,” he said. “Why don’t you join me?”

I giggled and sat down. The bartender brought me a drink and we wasted time with small talk. Finally I made my move.

“It’s going to be a long flight and stuff,” I said. “Why don’t you come up to my room and relax for a little while?”

The businessman—his name was Murray—shook his head. “I don’t go to stranger’s hotel rooms, honey,” he said. “Sorry.”

Sonuvabitch! I had wasted time with someone who wasn’t going to help!

“Still,” he said, apparently noticing my pout, “I was thinking maybe we could get a little private time in there.”

I looked to where he was pointing.

“The bathroom?” I said, incredulously.

He nodded. “Yep. It’s...intimate!”

I opened my mouth to tell him he was crazy, but what came out was, “Ohhhhh, good idea, cutie! Let’s do it!”

I clenched my teeth.

* * *

The bathroom didn’t match my definition of “intimate,” but it would have to do.

I giggled and dropped to my knees. Strangely enough, Murray was developing a masculine scent much like the previous guy had, and I found myself mesmerized by his cock.

Soon my lips were wrapped around his shaft and my head was bobbing over his cock. I don’t know if I was getting used to it, but the motion felt more natural. It felt right having a cock sliding into my mouth. It felt like my mouth was built for this kind of thing.

I cupped his balls as he fucked my bimbo mouth. I felt his sack swelling and got ready for another bellyful of cum.

And then there was a horrible emptiness as he suddenly pulled out and sprayed my face.

I was too stunned to stop him. I sputtered, then began shrieking at him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I said. “I TOTALLY NEEDED TO SWALLOW THAT, YOU STUPID HEAD!”

Murray had finally finished cumming and was too out of it to answer me. I stormed out of the bathroom.

I plopped myself at the bar, fuming. Finally a waitress came over, probably thinking the guy was a boyfriend and we were fighting. I steeled myself for the sympathy.

“Umm...honey?” said the waitress. “You’ve got...well, you’ve got stuff on your face.”

I was going to kill Janice.

I cleaned my face, then jiggled my way back into the lounge. It was embarrassingly easy to get another candidate for a blowjob this time. Apparently everyone in the bar had heard me screaming that I needed to swallow and the guys were falling over themselves to volunteer.

They wanted to ease my suffering. How fucking sweet.

Overly sweet, actually. The guy I was taking to my room had a friend who offered to wait outside the door until we were finished for his turn. And when I tried to tell the moron that having a line of guys waiting outside my hotel door was going to make me look like the world’s biggest slut, all I did was giggle and chirp about how sweet he was. Grrrrrrr!

We got inside my room and I immediately turned and yanked down his pants. Strangely enough, despite the aching soreness developing in my jaw, I was kinda needing to get some cum in my belly. Murray giving me that facial instead of cumming in my mouth had thrown me off, and I didn’t feel right.

The guy was rock hard before I even touched him, so at least it wasn’t going to take long. And then, for the third time that day, my mouth slid over a stranger’s cock.

My lips tightened of their own accord and my tongue instinctively slid along the underside of his shaft. My whole world shrunk down to pleasing that cock with my warm, wet mouth. My head bobbed back and forth, my tightly-wrapped lips sliding down to the base of his cock as my tongue did its work. I cupped his balls in my hand as my mouth pumped his rod.

I had hardly begun working when he groaned and exploded in my mouth. I had a moment of elation—YES!—when his semen started squirting into my mouth. Then I got busy swallowing every drop, even as I was squealing from my own orgasm. Maybe he would cum so much, it would make up for the jerk who facialed me.

It didn’t feel so heavy in my stomach this time. It even helped me feel a bit more balanced after the Murray incident.

The guy stammered and tried to say something, but I just giggled and thanked him—thanked him! Grrrrr!—and told him to send in his friend.

This was by far the most embarrassing day of my life. And it wasn’t even two o’clock yet.

The guy’s friend came in and I didn’t even bother with his name. I closed the door, turned and yanked down his pants. Then I went straight for his cock.

For a guy willing to wait in the hall for a blowjob, he wasn’t as fast to cum as his friend. I had to work his cock for a good fifteen minutes before he finally groaned and filled my numb mouth with his cummy goodness. I milked him with my mouth, swallowing as fast as he came, my belly muscles twitching and jumping as I came like a slut, my mouth full of cock and my belly full of cum.

The guy pulled up his pants and seemed unsure of what to say. He offered to buy me a drink later, if I was still around.

I giggled, twirled my hair with my fingers and said, “Sure!”

The guy—whatever his name was—left, and I took a moment to catch my breath.

I had a problem. Specifically, my jaw ached, my knees ached and my belly was too full of cum for me to even consider doing another blowjob for at least an hour or so. Unfortunately, I couldn’t afford to lose an hour or two to recover.

I sighed. I was going to have to go anal now, like it or not.

I was so going to kill Janice.