The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbos and Birthdays

By: Chrystal Wynd

Part 3

I made my way back to the lounge on the most embarrassing hunt of my life. I was looking for a guy to fuck me up the ass.

Several male heads—and a couple of female heads as well—swiveled as I entered the lounge. They looked hopeful as I jiggled my way in.

My cheeks burned, I already had a rep. Thank gawd Janice had the sense to do this to me at a hotel far away from my normal hangouts.

Just as embarrassing was the fact that the sight of so many cocks...er, guys...was making my mouth physically water. I actually wanted to see what these guys had in their pants. I wanted to see their nice, thick cocks, to taste them, slide my wet mouth up and down their hard shafts, waiting for that-

I blinked and shook my head, breaking the spell. Holy shit, I was starting to fantasize about sucking cock! I had to get myself un-bimboed stat.

Heart racing, I got back on the clock. I looked around, but didn’t see any likely candidates. Then I noticed the two guys I had done earlier had a friend.

An Asian friend, specifically. An Asian guy wouldn’t be that well-hung, right? I wasn’t taking a monster cock up my virgin ass, no matter what Janice might think, and a little Asian guy sounded like the answer to me. I walked over to them.

“Hey!” I said, giggling. “You guys didn’t tell me you had a cute friend!”

“He just got here,” said the first guy I had blown. “We were just telling him about you. His name is Michael.”

“Hi, cutie!” I said. “I’m Bunny!”

Michael took my hand in a formal manner. “Nice to meet you, Bunny.”

Dammit. He was obviously super reserved. I was probably going to have to rape him right here in the bar to get what I needed. How the hell was I supposed to get him to my room?

Then I had an idea.

“Oh!” I said. “You’re a Chinese guy!”

“Japanese, actually.”

I giggled. “But I mean, like, you’re great with computers and stuff, and I have a totally hard problem with my, umm, laptop upstairs in my room!”

Michael looked at the other two guys. “She uses a laptop? Really?”

The guys shrugged. “We didn’t exactly look around when we were there...”

Michael rolled his eyes. “I guess not.” He turned to me. “All right, let’s go look at your laptop.”

I giggled and pressed against him as we rode the elevator up to my room. Getting him to relax enough to do my ass was going to be a problem.

We got inside the room. He glanced around.

“I’m not seeing a laptop anywhere,” he said.

I giggled and shrugged. “Ummm...I may have made that up a little bit.”

“I’m shocked,” said Michael.

“I kinda want you to...ummm...do me up the butt,” I said. “I kinda need—”

I stopped talking. Michael was already undressing.

I giggled. “Ummm...that was easier than I—”

Michael stripped off his pants. “Why are you still dressed?”

Wow.

Since I was practically naked already, stripping was a quick process for me. I turned back to my little Asian guy, who was now naked as well. Then I gasped.

He had a monster cock.

“Ummm,” I said. “Wait...you’re, like, big! Really big! You Asian guys are supposed to be small! Maybe we should—”

Suddenly I was on my belly on the mattress, his little Asian fingers spreading lube across my tight rear entrance. What the fuck?

I tried to tell him to take it easy ’cuz I was a virgin back there, but all I managed was a giggle as my hips rose up to meet his fingers.

I tried to protest, but all that came out was a bunch of vapid giggles. Then his fat cock head was pressing against my virgin ass entryway.

“Oh!” I said. “Oh! Oh! Oh!”

My tight rear opening was stretching. I was breathless. Then I gasped as Michael’s fat cock head popped into my seriously stretched tight opening.

My eyes were wide and I was clutching the bedspread.

Michael paused for a few moments, probably to give me a chance to catch my breath. His hands held my bare shoulders. A moment later, he started sliding that crazy monster cock inch by inch inside my tight rear passage.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “Damn, you’re tight.”

My ass was stretching to accommodate him. That massive cock was entering my back door slowly, but surely. It didn’t exactly hurt, but the pressure was beyond belief.

“This is incredible,” he said, his cock still sliding between my plump butt cheeks. “Fuckin’ A.”

He started sliding that thick shaft between my cheeks then and I thought I was going to die. I was so full back there! Omigod.

“Oh, yeah,” he said, grunting.

He was sliding his cock faster now, pumping my ass harder. Incredibly, I was beginning to relax back there. I shifted slightly, pressing my knees into the bed and arching my back so that my ass lifted.

“That’s it!” he said. “Oh yeah! Take it all, Bunny! Take it all! Once you go east, you always need the beast!”

The intensity was incredible. I was such a dirty girl. Every thrust he made, driving that monster cock into my tight rear entry, caused his heavy balls to swing forward and slap my clit. I was getting reamed, but my belly muscles were jumping and twitching. Blushing, I realized that getting butt-fucked was going to make me cum like a slut.

“Get ready, Bunny!” said Michael. “I’m filling your ass!”

He pumped my ass non-stop for several intense seconds, then thrust his rod completely inside me, burying his cock to the base between my rounded ass cheeks.

“Yesssssssssss...!” he said, his cock throbbing inside my stretched back passage as he pumped his load of semen deep inside me.

And that triggered my orgasm.

I had never had an anal orgasm before, so I was completely unprepared for the intensity. I squealed, screamed and moaned. I squirmed, wriggled and writhed. Then I clutched the sheets and howled like a slut. I couldn’t stop.

“That’s the stuff!” said Michael, finally sliding his monster shaft from my sore ass. “That’s one tight ass, Bunny! Booya!”

I groaned into the bedspread. My ass was so full of cum right now. Gawd.

“You’re, like, not a very reserved Japanese guy, are you?” I said.

Michael grinned. “Nope,” he said. “You latched onto the stereotype a little bit too much there.” He patted my rounded posterior. “I enjoyed teaching you the difference.”

I kept my face pressed into the bedspread, refusing to let him see my furious blush. I was a walking stereotype myself, yet had let myself fall into the same conventional thinking as everyone else. I really was a stupid bimbo. Grrrrrrrr.

* * *

Michael left and I stepped into the shower.

Gawd, I was walking funny. In some ways, it felt like I still had a cock up my ass. I was going to be sore back there for days, and I still had nine more to go.

This wasn’t going to be easy.

And embarrassingly enough, I was feeling an urge to get some more cum in my belly.

Cum in my belly, cocks up my ass. I was certainly a busy bimbo. I was going to kill Janice when I got my hands on her.

Part 4

I made my way downstairs and looked around the lounge. Before I could settle on someone, though, two women approached me. They weren’t wearing much more clothing than I.

“Hello,” said the redhead. “I’m Charlotte. My friend here is Tricia.”

“Hiya!” I said. “I’m Bunny!”

“Hello, Bunny,” said Charlotte. “So how’s everything going today? You seem like a very busy girl.”

I blushed. “I totally can’t help it!” I said. “I just...ummm...I just like, umm, you know, company and stuff.”

“You know,” said Charlotte, “we’ve got a party going on in our room right now. Why don’t you come up and join the party?”

A party? This had potential. Instead of wandering around a bar picking up guys like a bimbo, I could be at a party, where picking up guys was actually part of the fun.

“A party?” I said, giggling. “Oh, how cool! And today’s my birthday! Yay!”

Oh, gawd. Couldn’t Janice have programmed me to answer with at least a little bit of dignity?

* * *

We got in the elevator to go to Charlotte’s room.

I fanned myself and pressed my knees together as the lift moved up. Despite the crazy hot orgasms I’d had, my pussy was sopping wet and screaming for attention. I couldn’t afford to give it even a little attention, though, since even the tiniest bit of semen would give me a belly and give Janice and Michelle a nine month victory dance.

We exited the elevator and made our way to Charlotte’s room. She swiped the card and we entered her room.

I glanced around. It was quiet. “Wow, quiet party!” I said, giggling.

The door closed. Charlotte and Tricia walked over to me. Then each of them took one of my arms and walked me toward the bed.

“Oh, there’s going to be a party,” said Charlotte. “It’s starting right now.”

What the fuck?

“You see,” said Charlotte, “You’re hurting our business.”

“Yeah,” said Tricia, popping some bubble gum. “We’re trying to make our living here, and you’re walkin’ around doing guys for free!”

Oh, shit. Prostitutes. They thought I was stealing their business.

“Murray was a regular,” said Charlotte, “so now we have to take steps. It’s obvious you’re just a dumb bimbo, not potential competition...but we still need to explain the business principle to you.”

I found myself bent over the bed. My bimbo body instinctively raised my hips so my rounded ass stood high.

Charlotte and Tricia stood on either side of me, a hand on either shoulder. I couldn’t get up. I felt my micro-skirt slide up to my lower back, baring my ass.

“Nice,” murmured Charlotte. “I can see why you’re getting guys so easy. Still, we can put this to use. Lesson first, then we’ll talk business.”

SWAT!

I gasped, eyes wide. Charlotte had just swatted my bimbo ass!

“Oh!” I said. “That hurt!”

“I know,” said Charlotte.

SWAT!

“Now listen carefully.”

SWAT!

“Stealing business from people is bad.”

SWAT!

“Other people have to eat too, you know.”

SWAT!

“Wouldn’t you agree?”

SWAT!

I was agreeing to anything at that point. Charlotte and Tricia were both spanking me, one on each cheek, and they were alternating turns. Charlotte spoke, then spanked my left cheek, then spoke again and Tricia spanked my right cheek.

I tried to explain my situation, but they were both strong, experienced spankers and I was in tears by the fifth swat, so I may have been hard to understand. I knew my ass was red and swollen, and still they didn’t stop. Their bare hands were pure fire on my bare ass and after several minutes of this, I was crying like a little girl and promising to be a good bimbo.

Finally—finally!—they paused. They let me stand up, although they didn’t remove their hands from my shoulders.

“So,” said Charolotte, “you say you have to be a slut because of a spell put on you? I mean, really?“

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. My ass burned with napalm heat.

Charlotte looked at Tricia. Tricia shrugged.

“Geez,” said Charlotte. “Chrystal Heights. What a place.”

“Yeah, right?” said Tricia.

“All right, bimbo, here’s what we’re gonna do. We’re your friends, so we’re going to help you out. We’re going to get guys for you, all right?“

“You mean, like, guys paying to do me and stuff?” I said, eyes wide.

“Yes,” said Charolotte. “Of course, we’ll be getting a small percentage of the profits for services rendered, understand.”

“But...but that would make me, like, a hooker, wouldn’t it?”

“Not at all,” said Charlotte. “You’re just a girl having fun. Guys like to show their appreciation for girls like that sometimes, you know?”

“Ummm,” I said. “I, umm, don’t think I need appreciation, you know?”

“Oh,” said Charlotte. “That’s a shame. Oh, well, back to the lesson then, I suppose.”

Charlotte and Tricia bent me back over the bed.

“Oh!” I said. “Wait! I mean, appweciation is good! Appweciation is, wike, totally awesome and stuff! Appweciation, yay!”

I blushed as they stood me back up. I had gotten so flustered from another potential spanking that I had actually started lisping, thus continuing the most embarrassing day of my life.

“That’s the spirit, cutie,” said Charlotte. “A girl as pretty as you should always be appreciated, right?”

I nodded, cheeks red. Both sets.

“All right, then,” said Charlotte. “Wait here, and we’ll get you some guys that will appreciate you.”

* * *

So I sat there with Tricia while Charlotte left the room to find some appreciative guys. A few minutes later, she returned.

“This is Frank,” she said. “Frank loves to be watched while a girl goes down on him. Dontcha, Frankie?”

Frank nodded in a very sincere manner.

“Okey dokey,” I said. “No problem!”

I waited expectantly.

“Ah, Bunny?” said Charlotte. “Why are you just sitting there?”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m watching, just like you said!”

“No, Bunny,” said Charlotte. “I’m watching. You’re doing.”

I blinked. Oh, shit.

“Oh...!” I said. “I, umm, have to, like, do it with you, umm, watching?”

Charlotte patiently worked through my ummms and likes and finally figured out what I had just said.

“Yes, Bunny, you do,” she said, giving my reddened ass a significant stare.

“Oh!” I said, heart suddenly pounding, memories of my spanking propelling me over to Frank.

“Ummm,” I said. “Hi, cutie!”

Frank smiled tolerantly.

“Frank has a schedule to keep, Bunny,” said Charlotte. “Don’t keep the good man waiting.”

I dropped to my sore knees and reached for Frank’s zipper. I couldn’t believe I was doing this in front of an audience.

I slid my tongue around Frank’s cock and my mouth immediately lubricated.

I paused for a moment, heart racing. The moment a cock got near my lips, my mouth became wet and ready? It was like my body was attuning itself to giving blowjobs! Janice and her damn spells. Grrrrr!

Frank hardened in my mouth and soon my tightly-wrapped lips were sliding up and down his pole with enthusiasm. The hotter he got, the hotter I got. The fact that his cum was soon going to be in my belly put a little perk in my motion and soon I couldn’t have stopped even if Charlotte and Tricia had threatened me with another spanking.

I don’t know if it was because of me or because Charlotte was watching, but Frank didn’t last long. His hands were suddenly in my hair and, his cock in my throat and my chin pressed against his balls, he filled my throat with what felt like a gallon of cum.

Of course, his release triggered mine, and moments later I was squealing around his cock as Charlotte and Tricia watched.

“Wow!” said Charlotte, after Frank had paid and left. “You weren’t kidding. You are a blowjob goldmine!”

“Oh!” I said, hand on my full belly. “Not really! I mean, I gotta get it, umm, in the back door too, you know?”

Charlotte and Tricia laughed. “I don’t think that’ll be difficult to arrange, sweet cheeks.”

I blushed. Janice was dead. Dead dead dead.

Part 5

Frank was the first in what turned out to be an absolute parade.

“You’re doing good, bimbo,” said Charlotte, right after my sixth butt-fucking. “Your ass is earning us beaucoup bucks. Literally.”

“That’s, ummm, great!” I said, both hands clutching my ass. Then my eyes widened as the predictable effect of repeated semen enemas sent me fleeing for the bathroom.

“We’ll take a break for the next one,” said Charlotte. “Just a blowjob.”

* * *

The long, thick cock stroked into my mouth again and again. Then he groaned.

“Crikes,” he said. “This is awesome.”

“Mmmmppphhh!” I said, thanking him for the compliment. It felt so natural having a cock in my mouth that I had forgotten to take it out before answering.

He must have understood me, though, because he said “You’re welcome” as he filled my mouth with cum.

I squealed as I came. He was number ten!

* * *

My eyes glazed as he held my hips and hammered his rod into my ass. I was sure I would walk like a butt-fucked bimbo forever after this one.

My hips arched instinctively into his thrusts, however, and his balls swung forward, slapping my clit each time. Despite the abuse my ass was taking, I was going to cum like a slut one last time.

The hardest part about having his cock slamming my ass, though, was that it was all I could do to not shift and let him fuck my pussy. I would have killed for a good pussy fucking. I was crazy hot for it.

I was still going to get one last fucking hot orgasm, at least, as soon as this guy got done pounding my back door silly.

Unfortunately, that moment didn’t come for another two minutes. When it arrived, however, he slammed his cock deep inside my back channel and howled as he emptied his balls into my bowels.

His release triggered mine and my ass gripped his cock as I wriggled and writhed, squealing in helpless pleasure.

The guy eventually pulled out and left. Charlotte and Tricia came back in shortly after.

“Hey, bimbo,” said Charlotte. “You can get up now.”

“No, I can’t,” I said. “He killed me.”

“Don’t be such a baby,” said Charlotte, slapping my rounded rear end. “So you had to take a couple of big ones in your cute booty. You’ll live.”

“A couple?!”

Charlotte grinned. “All right, ten. Anyway, you’re done. You even made yourself some cash. Have you considered doing this for a living? I mean, you suck a mean dick and you take it up the ass like a pro.”

I squawked and fled for the door. I closed the door on their laughter.

It was 11:40.

* * *

As I made my way back toward my room, I reflected that the funny thing was that despite having sucked eleven different cocks and swallowing ten different loads, I actually felt like I needed to suck another. Hell, by the last one, my mouth was watering the moment they walked in the door, instead of when they were close. Blowjobs were getting into my head. Grrrrrrr!

I walked into my room at 11:45 and was greeted by several consecutive flashes of light.

“Very funny,” I said, giggling.

“Just preserving the memories,” said Janice, taking more pictures with her cell phone, “and this is truly a Kodak moment.”

“Well, like, enjoy it while you can, ’cause I’m totally done! Ten blowjobs and ten butt-fuckings.” I giggled. “Sorry if that totally messed up your evil plans and stuff to leave me all, like, bimboed.”

Janice sat on the bed and laughed. “Hearing you talk like that is priceless!” she said. “Anyway, I may have lied a little bit about your birthday presents.”

“Huh?” I said.

“Yep,” said Janice. “My present to you is that you get to keep those sensitive stripper tits all year.”

My eyes widened. “What?! I can’t, like, walk around with these! They’re like totally distracting and stuff! They bounce and jiggle alllllll over the place and make me, like, super horny!”

“Yep!” said Janice again. “But Michelle’s gift is even better.”

A sudden knot formed in my stomach. “What do you mean?”

“You were never in danger of getting pregnant,” said Janice. “At least, not from the formula you drank. What that formula actually was was a sort of catalyst. An addiction-causing catalyst triggered specifically by semen.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “You mean, wike, triggered by cum?”

“Yep,” said Janice. “It causes addiction to cum. It requires repeated doses in a relatively short period of time to work, though. Say, around ten doses in a twenty-four hour period. The need for extreme repetition in the short period of time make it difficult to administer, but once it takes hold, it is crazy powerful.”

My eyes widened as the significance of Janice’s words sunk in. “You mean...you mean I addicted myself to...to cum...?!”

Janice smiled. “Yes, you did!” she said. “Good thing you’re so attuned to giving blowjobs, Caroline, because you’re going to need daily doses now.”

I blinked, speechless.

“Michelle says her daughter is the best thing that ever happened to her,” said Janice, “but she did want to get you back for her having to walk around pregnant for nine months. So, your new addiction to blowjobs is her gift to you.”

I was so stunned , I didn’t even realize I was slowly transforming back to my normal self as midnight passed. Everything was going back to normal...except my huge breasts.

And my addiction to semen.

“Happy birthday!” said Janice.

THE END