The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

This story will begin a new cycle of “Bimbos and—” tales. The previous cycle of “Bimbos and—” stories includes:

  1. “Bimbos and Debts”
  2. “Bimbos and Cuffs”
  3. “Bimbos and Cuffs: Full Circle”
  4. “Bimbos and Trains”

Each story is a stand-alone tale (although “Full Circle” needs “Bimbos and Cuffs” for full understanding). I’m just mentioning it because if you enjoy this story, you will likely enjoy the above stories as well.

Synopsis: A high school girl tries to stop a teacher from interfering with her graduation.

* * *

Bimbos and Classes

Part One

By: Chrystal Wynd

I flipped the top of my Zippo lighter with my thumb and popped it across my jeans. Then I lit my cigarette and blew out a stream of smoke.

Yeah, I know I’m not supposed to smoke on school grounds. So?

I sat on my motorcycle, just enjoying my cigarette, until Chrissy showed up. She’s an annoying thing with perfect blonde hair and a whiny voice. She dresses like a fucking Barbie doll. Whatever.

“Good morning, Fiona!” she chirped at me.

I flicked my cigarette butt at her. “What did you call me?” I said.

Chrissy paled. “Oh! I mean, good morning, Raven!”

I glared at her for another moment, then got off my bike and shouldered my backpack. I decided against beating sense into her, if only because she couldn’t help her mistakes. Chrissy just wasn’t very bright. The only reason I let her talk to me at all is because we have all six classes together, so I copy her homework a lot. “That’s better,” I said. “What do you want?”

“Ummm...did you do the science homework for Miss Sharp’s class? You can copy mine, if you want,” she said.

I snorted. “Nope,” I said, “and I ain’t worried about it, either. I have a feeling that by sixth period, Miss Sharp ain’t gonna care, either.”

Chrissy gave me a strange look and walked away. I just chuckled. I knew Miss Sharp wouldn’t care about science homework by then, because I had plans for Miss Sharp.

As a matter of fact, I was on my way to Miss Sharp’s class now. She had pulled me in for a meeting yesterday to tell me that I was going to fail her class, just because I didn’t turn in some reports. Since science was a required credit, if I failed science, I’d have to repeat the school year. Well, I was already eighteen years old, and there was no way I was coming back again as a nineteen-year-old. Besides, Fast Joey at the motorcycle shop had offered me a job as a bike mechanic trainee as soon as I got my diploma. He wouldn’t let me take the job until I got my diploma, though, so I had to take some affirmative action here.

So, I was off to Miss Sharp’s class now to take affirmative action. You have to work to get what you want, right?

I entered Miss Sharp’s class. With the exception of Miss Sharp working at her desk, the room was empty. Perfect.

“Good morning, Miss Sharp,” I said. I walked toward her desk.

Miss Sharp looked up. “Good morning, Fiona,” she said.

I paused.

Miss Sharp sighed. “Fine. Good morning, Raven,” she said.

I nodded and smiled. “I just wanted to say I’m sorry for not doing my work in your class,” I said, “and to let you know I’m going to turn in all my back work.”

Miss Sharp looked at me with a skeptical eye. Alright, so I was laying it on a bit thick.

“That’s great, Raven,” she said. “I’m glad to hear it.”

I nodded in a sincere manner. “Thank you for, ummm, guiding me from the darkness...” I said. Miss Sharp looked at me incredulously.

Alright, I was laying it on too thick. Even I couldn’t believe I was saying this shit. In a panic, I sniffed and grabbed Miss Sharp’s hand. “Thank you, Miss Sharp!” I said, in as sincere a tone as I could manage. Then, with her hand still in mine, I chanted softly under my breath.

“Raven? Are you okay?” asked Miss Sharp.

I mumbled the last few words, then grunted the catalyst phrase. I felt a surge flow from my arm into Miss Sharp’s hand, followed by a surge from Miss Sharp’s hand into mine. I gasped and released Miss Sharp’s hand.

“Oh!” I said. “Did you feel it! It was meant to be! I’m going to be a better student now!”

Miss Sharp was looking at her hand with a puzzled look on her face. Then she absently rubbed at the charm bracelet on her wrist. “I’m glad,” she said in a distant voice.

I nodded and walked out. My arm was still tingling from the spell I had just cast on Miss Sharp. The scroll I had bought from Stefan was apparently worth every penny. I hadn’t been sure if Stefan was trying to hustle me, but I had decided to take a chance. It looked like it was a good risk after all. They said Stefan actually knew Mystic Benny, and Benny was the best source of black market spells around. You had to go downtown to find Mystic Benny, though, and even then, there were no guarantees he’d even talk to you. Stefan had apparently pulled it off, though.

The bell rang, and I made my leisurely way to first period class. I plopped into my seat and watched Chrissy get her book out. European history didn’t really appeal to me, so I leaned back and daydreamed while Mrs. Branford droned on.

I could already picture the spell beginning its work. Miss Sharp was youngish- her late twenties, I’d guess- so the effect probably wouldn’t be visibly obvious immediately. By fourth or fifth period, though, Miss Sharp would certainly realize what was happening. That was going to be a sweet moment. Heh.

Just picturing what was happening to Miss Sharp was enough to get me feeling a bit warm. Hell, horny, even. I wriggled my hips as I felt my belly muscles twitch. I wished I were at home right now with some drunken cheerleader. I’d shave her smooth and then get her on all fours naked, then I’d-

“Ummm...Raven?”

I jerked back to reality when I heard Chrissy’s voice. I blinked, realizing with a flush that everyone around me was staring incredulously, probably due to the fact that my hand was between my legs, stroking my pussy over my jeans unconsciously. For a moment, I was frozen. Then I non-chalantly pulled my hand from between my thighs and loftily ignored everyone, pretending I was listening to the teacher.

Damn, that was embarrassing. My heart was still pounding. Strangely enough, I was still pretty damn horny. In fact, it was worse now, despite being humiliated in front of my classmates. Hell, maybe because of it. Either way, it was making my hips wriggle, and there was no way I was going to walk around school wiggling like a slut all day. I just had to wait until the bell rang.

The last five minutes of class felt like an hour. Bubble-brained Chrissy couldn’t seem to stop chattering at me. The moment the bell rang, I grabbed my backpack and walked out, leaving Chrissy in the middle of a squeaky monologue.

I went straight to the girls’ bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I slid my jeans and panties down, spread my legs and worked my fingers into my pussy. I knew I only had a few minutes, so I worked my clit good. I pictured my spell growing inside Miss Sharp, making her soft and hot and aroused and blonde and busty and brainless. I shuddered as my belly muscles became more responsive than usual to my fingers. In fact, I was soon leaning back, thighs wide, wriggling as pure heat and pleasure just flooded through me. I didn’t even stop after my orgasm. I worked my clit through two more orgasms, and I could have probably kept going, except I knew I had to get to class. I pulled up my panties and jeans, shouldered my backpack and made my way to my second period class on shaky legs.

The class was already in session when I finally got there, and I tried not to look self-conscious as I walked pass Mrs. Draken to my desk. I took my seat near Chrissy and made a show of getting my book out. Chrissy sniffed the air a couple times and looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression.

I sighed. I smelled like sex. I had hoped she wouldn’t notice, but, brainless as she was, Chrissie wasn’t a complete idiot. Dammit.

“Hey, Fiona,” said Chrissy, “are you okay?”

I gave her a glare.

Chrissy bit her lower lip. “Sorry,” she said, “I mean, Raven.”

I giggled. “Much better,” I said, “and, yes, I’m fine.” Who wouldn’t be, after three orgasms?

It wasn’t often I actually looked forward to Miss Sharp’s class, but I was impatient to see how the spell progressed. If it worked, passing Science would be a breeze once I manipulated the bubble-headed Miss Sharp into, ah, fixing my grade. It was going to be a long day, though. I was feeling wriggly again, and my jeans were even beginning to feel tight on me. Maybe I was ovulating or something.

I should have paid more attention during Health class last year. Whatever.

Social studies was even more boring than usual. Hell, I couldn’t understand half of what Draken was saying, so I just hummed to myself and made sure my hands didn’t wander. Still, before long I found myself getting seriously hot and bothered.

I was getting pissed. Three fucking orgasms, and I needed more? How slutty was that? And why the hell was my body going haywire, anyway? I couldn’t stop wriggling.

“Raven!” said Chrissy, “I think you’d better sit still. Mrs. Draken is looking at you.”

I giggled nervously. “I can’t help it, alright?”

Chrissy looked puzzled. I told you she wasn’t bright. “Why not?” she said.

“I just can’t, alright?” I grated out through clenched teeth.

After several seconds, the light bulb lit up. “Ohhhhhhhh!” said Chrissy. “Oh, you poor thing. Why don’t you just go to the bathroom now and take care of it?”

I blinked. For a bubblehead, Chrissy actually had a good idea. Maybe she wasn’t as dumb as she looked.

Giggling, I raised my hand. Once excused, I went straight for the girls’ bathroom.

I marched in and headed for a stall. Then I stopped. Several girls were lounging and smoking cigarettes. There was no way I could jill off in here without them knowing what I was doing. Dammit.

This was a problem. I could try going upstairs and using that bathroom, but if I got caught, there was no way I could explain why I wasn’t using the bathroom on my floor, and the security guard stood by the staircase between classes. I was stuck.

Then I had a desperation idea. I turned around and walked out of the girl’s bathroom and walked to the boys’ bathroom. I checked the hall and, seeing no one, pushed the door open and walked inside.

I stood by the door for a few seconds and listened. It was quiet, so I gathered up my nerve and walked the rest of the way inside.

Of course there was someone there.

Marcus was standing at the urinal, cock in hand as he released a stream into the porcelain plumbing. He raised an eyebrow at my entrance.

“Yo, Raven. You know this is the dudes’ bathroom, right?” he said.

I giggled nervously. At least I knew this guy. Marcus was alright. “Yeah, I know,” I said. “The ladies room is out of order.”

Marcus didn’t look convinced, but he didn’t care enough to pursue it. He certainly didn’t seem bothered by my presence, at any rate.

I glanced at his cock. It filled his whole hand and then some. With a cock like that, I could see why he wasn’t affected by low self-esteem.

“You’re staring, Raven,” he said. “You see something you like?”

I laughed. It was pretty well known which team I batted for. Marcus was just being a smart-ass.

“I was staring because I’ve never seen one that small,” I said, handing it back to him.

He snorted. “Hey, no need to insult Marcus Junior now, a’ight?”

I giggled. “’Junior’ is the right word to use. Can I touch it?”

Holy shit. Where the hell had that come from?

Marcus wasn’t sure if I was being serious or not. Then he shrugged and turned toward me, his cock still in hand. “Sure, go ‘head.”

I opened my mouth to laugh, to tell him I was just kidding, but I found myself just looking at his cock. My protests died unspoken as I stared. I reached out tentatively and ran a finger along his soft shaft, and then watched in mute fascination as Marcus’ cock hardened under my touch.

It was a strange rush of power, knowing that it was my touch that had caused Marcus’ cock to reach this state. Still fascinated, I ran my fingers along his rigid member and was rewarded with some slightly heated squirming on Marcus’ part. He was trying to stay cool, but I could tell he was getting seriously hot and bothered.

I wrapped my fingers around his cock then and began to stroke my fist up and down his thick shaft. Although he wasn’t touching me- and neither was I- my heat was building anyway. I couldn’t believe it. I was getting hot from stroking a guy off in the boys’ bathroom! What the hell was going on?!?

He tried to stay cool, but he was still a guy, and I could tell Marcus was close to blowing his load. His cock was hot and rigid in my hand and his knees were getting weak. What surprised me was how close I was getting to getting off. And when Marcus’ cock began to explode, I shuddered and began cumming just as hard as Marcus.

Embarrassingly, my orgasm lasted several seconds longer than Marcus’ did, and he had time to realize what had happened to me. Still breathing hard, he smiled at me.

“Damn, girl, you got off giving me a handjob? You’re a freak. All right!”

I let go of his cock and stepped back. Embarrassment swept over me as I realized what I had just done. Holy shit.

Fortunately, the bell rang then. I wiped my hand on my jeans as I ran out the door, dashing back toward my Social Studies class to grab my books. Chrissy was walking away from the class, however, and she seemed to have my books. I caught up to her.

“Thanks,” I said, snatching my books from her.

“Totally not a prob!” Chrissy chirped, obviously unable to believe I’d deign to walk with her in public. “Why are you so flushed and out of breath?”

I clenched my teeth.

The spell I cast on Miss Sharp must have generated side-effects for the caster, meaning me. Extreme arousal, I supposed. Well, I was just going to have to control my libido for the rest of the day. I was going to ruin my reputation at this rate.

We made it to Drama class without drama, so to speak. Mrs. Beal, our dizzy ex-hippie teacher, was busy charting her horoscope, so she told us to work on our stage presentation. I didn’t have any assigned role, so I didn’t care.

“Raven!” said Chrissy, “C’mon over here! I’m the makeup artist for the production, and I need to practice. You’re perfect!”

I groaned. I did not want that space cadet working on my face. On the other hand, I really needed to be distracted, because my fucking clit felt like it was vibrating again. Deciding that the humiliation of having my face made up all girly was better than the humiliation of jilling myself in front of the class, I walked over to Chrissy and nodded.

“Fine,” I said. “Let’s get this over with.”

“Great!” squealed Chrissy. “Makeover!”

I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

I sat down at the makeup station. The mirror was covered with light bulbs, and the nearby vanity was layered with cosmetics. Chrissy adjusted lights and angles, then had me shift slightly so the light caught me just so. She was in her glory. At least it kept her quiet.

I tried not to squirm as Chrissy began her work. How long could this fucking horniness last, anyway? I was probably going to have to chase down Stefan again if it didn’t stop soon. Still, a day or two of horniness was a small price to pay for the smiting of enemies. Miss Sharp would certainly be a lot easier to manage once the spell finished with her. Heh. Then I’d be done with school and I could start working on motorcycles. Yeah. Fixing bikes, getting nice and greasy, lubricated even. Looking adorably dirty, smears on my face. Guys dig chicks with cute little grease smears. Dropping tools, bending over to pick them up, showing off my ass. I have a nice ass, too, so that would really-

“All done!”

I blinked. Chrissy was giggling and perky. What the fuck?

“You look great, cutie!” said Chrissy. “I can’t believe you let me do this!”

Holy shit. My mind had wandered. I had day dreamed through the entire class. Heart beating in my throat, I turned and looked at the mirror.

Oh, gawd. Chrissy had been liberal with the makeup. The lines in my face had been softened and my cheeks were now tinged with blush. My eyes were actually exotic, but my lips...

“Red lipstick?!?”

Chrissy nodded. “Yeppers! You’ve got great lips, sweetie! They sooooo need to be shown off!”

“And eye-liner? Smoky eye shadow? You gave me cat eyes!” I was trying not to sound panic-stricken.

“Cat looks are sexy! Meow!” said Chrissy.

“And...and...and my hair. My HAIR! What the hell did you do to my hair?!?” Alright, this time I did sound panic-stricken.

Chrissy looked puzzled. “I didn’t do anything to your hair. I just did your makeup.”

“But I have blonde high-lights now! I didn’t have those before!” I said. The mirror showed my normally dark hair swarming with blonde streaks throughout.

Chrissy shrugged. “You had those when I started, honest! I didn’t touch your hair!”

My heart was pounding. Something was wrong. I looked closer at my reflection. I had thought the bright red lipstick was making my lips look thicker, but I suddenly realized it wasn’t an illusion. My lips were thicker. And the streaks of blonde through my hair...my belly muscles twitched nervously. Even my clothes didn’t feel right. I had to do something fast.

“This...this is fucked up! I have to fix this!” I said.

“Oh!” said Chrissy, startling me. “Oh! Don’t worry! I know exactly what you need!”

I spun to Chrissy, a rush of sudden hope taking hold. “You do? Really?”

Chrissy nodded and dug into her purse. I held my breath.

“Close your eyes!” she said.

Oh, geez. Whatever. “Fine,” I said, closing my eyes.

I felt pressure on one earlobe, then on the other. What the fuck?

“Okay, all done. Open your eyes!” squealed Chrissy.

I spun, looking to the mirror. Two large hot pink hoops now adorned my earlobes.

“That’s it! That’s the perfect touch!” said Chrissy.

“That’s not what I meant!” I grated. “Get this stuff off me! I look like a silly slut!”

“Oh, you look adorable!” said Chrissy. “Totally doable, honest!”

“I don’t care!” I said. “Get it off!”

“Well...fine,” said Chrissy, “but I have to get the remover. This is stage makeup, remember? Once it dries and sets, it doesn’t just come off. Mrs. Beal will have to get us some.”

“Whatever!” I said. Then I froze, my eyes widening as the bell rang. Class was over.

“Oh!” said Chrissy. “We’ll have to come back after lunch! This is Mrs. Beal’s free period. She’s already gone, see?”

I wanted to let Chrissy have it then, but somehow my mouth looked too pretty to be swearing the way I wanted to, so I just stewed quietly as I stomped my way into the hallway. Hopefully no one would see me looking like this.

I also hoped Chrissy hadn’t noticed how fucking wet I had gotten from seeing myself look so pretty.

I walked through the hall with my head down, trying to hide my made-up face. This was fricking embarrassing. I was so self-conscious. I felt ridiculously sexy. I wanted to have about ten orgasms. How the hell was I supposed to concentrate?

Then it occurred to me that if I was having this many problems from the side effects, the effect it would be having on Miss Sharp by now must be incredible.

I decided I couldn’t wait any more. I had to see what was happening to Miss Sharp. I turned around to head for the science room and ran directly into Chrissy.

“Oh!” she gasped. “Raven! I was looking for you!”

“I’m right here,” I said, pressing my thighs together. Gawd, I was hot. I was ready to frigg myself right here in the hall.

“I talked to Mrs. Beal,” said Chrissy. “She won’t be in the room for the rest of the day, but she’ll leave some remover in her desk. I have the key for the drama room, so I can get it for you later.”

I nodded. “Fine,” I said. She had actually taken some action. Maybe she was smarter than I had given her credit for.

She looked at me strangely. “Are you okay?”

I wriggled, moving from side-to-side. “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just...gonna go talk to Miss Sharp about something.”

“Oh!” said Chrissy. “I’ll go with you! I want to ask her about the science fair.”

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever. Let’s go.”

We entered Miss Sharp’s classroom, but no one was there. Then I realized that maybe my spell had worked so well that Miss Sharp was embarrassed and trying to stay out of sight.

“C’mon,” I said to Chrissy. “I bet she’s in the lab in back.”

“Whoa!” said Chrissy. “No one is allowed in there when she’s not there! You know that!”

Yeah, I knew that. I was betting that was where she was hiding out. This was a perfect place for it. I was so clever. “She won’t mind. Let’s check it out.”

Chrissy looked skeptical, but came along with me. We stepped in and turned on the lights.

It was empty. The big lab full of science stuff looked more intimidating than usual for some reason. Big and scary and...full of science stuff. No Miss Sharp, though

There were several beakers full of different color liquids on the table. I was feeling a little silly, so I picked up two and giggled. “Look, Chrissy! I’m a scientist!” I said. Then I poured one into the other.

There was a wet gurgle and a sudden bang that startled the hell out of me. I yelped and dropped the beaker, jumping. I hit the tray holding the other beakers, and suddenly I was covered with the various liquids.

I stumbled back from the table, ewwwing at being covered with yucky science chemicals. Then I noticed Chrissy’s stunned expression. I followed her gaze to the maze of broken glass and puddles on the floor. Then I noticed the puddles were smoking.

“Huh?” I said.

“It’s acid!” shrieked Chrissy. “Omigod, Raven! You’re covered in acid! Take your clothes off! Hurry!”

Acid?!? Holy shit. Chrissy was right. My clothes were smoking. I hurriedly stripped off everything, even my socks and shoes. I threw my jeans and t-shirt on top of my shoes. Then, realizing that even my bra and panties were smoking, stripped them off as well and tossed them on the pile. Then Chrissy and I ran over to the sink and she wiped my body with a wet cloth while I waited for my heart to stop racing.

I couldn’t believe I was standing in the science lab naked. This was a strange fucking day.

I crossed my arms over my chest. My tits felt swollen after being covered with acid. The rush of adrenaline had made my arousal even worse. Gawd, I needed an orgasm in the worst way. It was getting hard to think straight.

I had gotten my clothes off in time, so I hadn’t suffered any burns, but we couldn’t do anything to save my outfit. It was essentially a pile of ragged strips by this time.

Standing naked in the science lab was embarrassing. “What the hell am I supposed to do for clothes now?” I said.

“Ummm...” said Chrissy, “I can probably find something for you in the drama classroom.”

I blinked. “Hey, good idea!” Damn. Chrissy was actually kind of clever. “Alright, go find me something!”

Chrissy nodded. “Okey dokey. Wait here,” she said, giggling.

I giggled. “Oh, very funny!” I watched her walk out the door.

Great. It was going to take Chrissy a while to get the clothes, so I was going to have to spend my lunch period standing naked in the science lab, looking like a slut. This was the most embarrassing day of my life.

Unfortunately, it was also the horniest day of my life. My bare thighs were pressed together, but it wasn’t helping. I really, really needed to cum.

Then it occurred to me that I was alone and would be for a while. What better time than now to take care of my need?

Giggling at my cleverness, I sat in a chair and leaned back, spreading my knees apart. I ran my finger along the inside of my pussy, shuddering as my fingertip slid over my clit. Oh, damn, I needed this. I winced slightly, feeling my fingernail trail over my sensitive area. I hadn’t realized how long my fingernails had gotten. A problem for later. Right now, I just enjoyed the sensations of my fingers working my over-sensitive clit, my belly muscles jumping and twitching, my heat growing, my-

“Holy moley!” said a voice.

I squawked and jumped up, one arm across my chest, the other across my hips. Then I raced behind the closet table.

Two members of the geek squad stood in front of me. Eugene was a skinny, dark haired guy in glasses, and a science geek to the Nth degree. The girl standing with him was Beth, also of the geek elite. They both stared at me incredulously.

“What the holy heck are you doing here?” asked Eugene.

“Nothing!” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“We always come here during lunch,” said Eugene. I sighed. Of course geeks would spend their lunchtime voluntarily in the science lab.

“Why are you naked?” asked Beth, “and what happened here? Why is everything broken?”

“I..well, I can explain this...” I said, then trailed off. How the hell could I explain this? I couldn’t even think straight.

Beth looked at Eugene. “You better go tell Miss Sharp,” she said.

My eyes widened at that disastrous idea. “No! You can’t!” I said.

“Why not?” said Eugene.

“Because...because...you just can’t!” I said.

“What will you do if I don’t say anything?” asked Eugene. Beth suddenly looked interested.

Dammit. “I’ll...I’ll do whatever...whatever you want, alright?”

“Anything?” asked Eugene.

Grrrrrr. “Yes, anything.” I said.

Beth suddenly spoke up. “Anything either one of us asks?”

Dammit. “Yes, anything either one of you asks.” This was becoming a worse case scenario.

Beth looked at Eugene. “You go first,” she said.

Eugene giggled. “Okay. Okay. Ummmm...let’s see. Okay. Okay. Oh! I know!” He giggled and snorted. “Raven, you have to shave your va-jay-jay right here in front of us!”

“What?!?” I said. “No way! I ain’t doing it! I’m not playing your perverted games!”

Beth looked at me strangely. “You’re naked and masturbating in the science lab with heavy makeup on your face and you’re calling us perverted?”

Ouchie. She had a point.

“Fine,” said Eugene. “No problem. Oh, Misssss Shaaaaaaarrrrp...!”

I stamped my bare foot. “Okay, fine, I’ll do it, alright?”

Eugene giggled. “Fine! Right in front of us. Sit in the chair!”

I sat in the chair. Beth handed me a razor, some cream and a cup of water. I didn’t ask where she had gotten the razor. I tried to ignore them and pretend I was alone as I spread the cream liberally into my pussy hair, but I was about to shave myself smooth in front of an audience, and I was so damn horny that I wanted to scream. They could have at least let me finish before they barged in on me, dammit.

“Let the cream set,” said Beth, so I had to sit there naked in front of the two geeks with my legs spread. This couldn’t be happening. Finally, Beth seemed satisfied, and she nodded at me to begin.

I took a deep breath and began carefully shaving my pussy. Little by little, the hair was stripped away, leaving only smooth, soft skin. The cream made it easier, for some reason. I could feel Eugene and Beth watching my hand work the razor around my pussy. Soon all that was left was a thin strip of hair just above my slit. I looked up at them.

“Good enough?” I asked.

“Nope. Everything!” said Eugene, his eyes as big as saucers. I suddenly realized that mine was probably the first real pussy he had ever seen. Wonderful. I was going to be the subject of a geek’s masturbation fantasies for years. I was dying.

I clenched my teeth and shaved away the last of my hair. My mound was completely smooth to the touch. The area even gleamed, and my arousal was horribly obvious to anyone looking. The smoothness made me even more sensitive there, and my hips were wriggling helplessly. I was so horny that everything was starting to look hazy.

I giggled. “Good enough?” I asked again. Eugene nodded, his pants bulging.

Then Beth spoke up. “My turn,” she said.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine,” I said.

Beth looked at me with smug eyes. “You have to give Eugene a blowjob.”

My eyes widened. “What?!?”

“You heard me,” she said. “You’re going to wrap your plump red lips around Eugene’s cock and suck him until he fills your slut mouth with cum.”

I was speechless. I had to give a geek a blowjob?!? Omigod.

Eugene giggled and looked at Beth. “Really? You’re really gonna make her do that?” he asked.

Beth nodded and smirked. “Oh, yeah. Fiona used to beat me up in junior high, and I’ve always wanted to get her back. This is a perfect time,” she said. Then she looked at me. “Pucker up, sweetie. I’m going to enjoy this.”

There was no way out of it. I had to do it. Dammit.

“Right here?” I asked. “I mean, can’t we go somewhere more, um, private...?”

Beth shook her head. “Nope. Get your naked slut ass up and come over here, get on your knees and give Eugene a blowjob. Now. Or we go get Miss Sharp.”

Beth seemed to be enjoying my discomfort, and suddenly I realized why she was enjoying this so much. It wasn’t the revenge thing.

Beth was a closet Domme.

I sighed. I was trapped. I stood up and padded barefoot over to Eugene, one hand across my tits, the other across my hips. Not that it did any good. I dropped to my knees on the hard floor, wincing. Aware of Beth’s watching eyes, I reached out and unzipped Eugene’s pants, then drew out the geek’s already hard cock. I was a sworn lesbian, yet I was handling my second strange cock of the day. Strangely, the sight of that hard cock took my breath. I stared, transfixed.

“Do it,” said Beth, apparently thinking I was stalling.

I took a deep breath then and slid my warm mouth over Eugene’s hard cock. My mouth conformed around the shape of that hard shaft, and I shuddered in unexpected pleasure. I wrapped my lips around that cock and began sliding my mouth up and down his rigid hardness. I wasn’t very good at this kind of thing, but with Eugene, I knew that wouldn’t matter. The geek wouldn’t last long anyway. Surprising, though, the act of sucking cock was feeling very natural to me. I could feel myself adjusting to what the geek liked, and the hotter he got, the hotter I got. He was rock-hard in my mouth now, and I was mewling in heated need as my head bobbed over his cock, but I couldn’t seem to cum unless he came, and he wasn’t cumming.

“What’s wrong, Eugene?” asked Beth. “Is the slut doing it right?”

“Mmmpphh!” I said, my mouth full of cock.

“I know you’re trying, sweetie,” said Beth, patting my head, “but you are a lesbian. Maybe you just don’t suck cock very well.”

Eugene tittered nervously. “Oh, she’s doing great!” he said in a high-pitched tone of voice. “I’m just...you know...”

“Nervous,” said Beth. “I get it. Maybe I can help.” She put a hand on my bare shoulder and pulled me back a little. Then she got on one knee behind me and reached around my waist. Then she cupped my tits from behind, her fingers playing with my hard nipples.

“My goodness, your titties are big, Raven. Are they getting bigger? I don’t remember them being this big,” she said.

I tried not to squeak in pleasure as she handled my tits with familiarity. Unfortunately, she noticed my attempt at restraint. Her hand slid down my belly.

“You really are a slut, aren’t you? You can’t help yourself, can you?” she said. I couldn’t believe how much Domme was coming out of this geek girl. Then her fingers slid over my now smooth, embarrassingly wet pussy.

I gasped and shuddered. She moved her fingers over my clit, and I leaned back against her, moaning helplessly. I couldn’t stop myself. My head on her shoulder, I mewled into her neck. My hips twitched and bucked helplessly, and I couldn’t even talk because I needed to cum so badly. I spread my knees farther apart and pressed my pussy against her fingers, my hips begging for her touch. My belly muscles twitch and jumped, and I got closer and closer until I was right there and it was going to happen and...

And then Beth’s fingers were gone. “Not until your belly is full of Eugene’s cum,” said Beth’s voice.

I panicked. A sudden rush of adrenaline surged through me, and I leaned forward and took Eugene’s cock in my mouth again. My lips wrapped tightly around his cock this time, and my mouth slid up and down his cock with purpose. My tongue slid along the underside of his delicious shaft and sucking cock felt as natural as breathing. I knew instinctively what he needed. My pink hoop earrings bobbed back and forth across my bare neck. His cock had pumped my mouth for less than a minute when his shaft swelled and hardened even more, and suddenly my mouth was filling with hot cum.

My eyes widened. I hadn’t thought this far ahead, and suddenly I had a mouthful of semen, and Eugene hadn’t stopped cumming yet. I swallowed my mouthful helplessly and then continued swallowing as he stroked his cock into my mouth.

That was when Beth reached around and stroked her fingers over my clit.

The dam broke. I squealed, my mouth still full of cock and cum, as my hips bucked in a heated frenzy. My orgasm touched every part of my body, and my filling belly just intensified the sensations. I wriggled heatedly in the geek girl’s arms, a geek guy’s cock in my mouth. When the embarrassingly explosive orgasm ended, everything still looked fuzzy.

Finally, I felt Eugene’s cock slide out of my mouth, and I fell back against Beth. Beth curled my fingers into a fist and pulled my fist to my mouth. Then she pulled my thumb out and slid my thumb into my mouth.

“Stay like that until I check to see if Eugene is conscious,” said Beth.

I nodded and remained kneeling, naked and sucking my thumb. I had a feeling I was the first girl ever to be kneeling on the science lab floor naked and sucking her thumb, but I knew better than to disobey a Domme.

Of course, that was the position I was in when Chrissy returned with a bundle of clothes under her arm. Chrissy’s gaze started at Beth talking to Eugene, then to Eugene’s cock still hanging out of his pants, and finally to me. My entire body was blushing by then. I was pretty sure I’d never have any dignity again.

“Did I miss something?” asked Chrissy.

NEXT: The conclusion.