The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

This story will begin a new cycle of “Bimbos and—” tales. The previous cycle of “Bimbos and—” stories includes:

  1. “Bimbos and Debts”
  2. “Bimbos and Cuffs”
  3. “Bimbos and Cuffs: Full Circle”
  4. “Bimbos and Trains”

Each story is a stand-alone tale (although “Full Circle” needs “Bimbos and Cuffs” for full understanding). I’m just mentioning it because if you enjoy this story, you will likely enjoy the above stories as well.

Synopsis: A high school girl tries to stop a teacher from interfering with her graduation.

My thanks to G-Man001 and Hypnopup for their proof-reading help. Much appreciated.

* * *

Bimbos and Classes

Conclusion

By: Chrystal Wynd

I was dying of embarrassment.

Chrissy was speaking with Beth. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but Beth had a vicious smirk on her face and Chrissy’s eyes were big. Then Chrissy covered her mouth with her fingers in apparent surprise and Beth gave a loud snort of laughter. Beth and Eugene then left the science lab.

Chrissy walked over and looked down at me. I was still kneeling naked on the floor and my lips were wrapped around my thumb. I could feel my swelled lips pillowing around my thumb, and the sensations were embarrassingly erotic.

“You can get up now, Raven,” said Chrissy, “and you can stop sucking your thumb, silly!”

I flushed deep red. I had forgotten I was still doing what Beth had ordered of me. I got to my feet with as much dignity as I could muster, which wasn’t made any easier by me being naked.

Chrissy handed me a bundle of clothes. “Here,” she said. “This is all I could find in the drama room. Everybody took their costumes with them today, so there’s hardly anything left, you know? I hope they fit.”

I looked at the clothing. “This is all you could find?!?”

Chrissy nodded. “Yeppers. They’re probably a little small, but they’re stretchy, so they should fit okay.”

I shook my head. “A skirt?” I said. “A mini-skirt? A stretchy mini-skirt that will barely cover my ass?!”

Chrissy giggled and shrugged. “I know it’s super short, but that’s okay! I have the answer for that!”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Really?” I said.

Chrissy nodded. “Yep!” she said. “Here you go!” She pulled an article of clothing from the bundle in my hands.

What I saw made me clench my teeth. “Hot pink fishnet stockings?” I said, in what I felt was a reasonable tone of voice. A tone which in no way indicated just how close I was to grabbing Chrissy by her scrawny throat and then removing some of her more important organs by hand.

Chrissy nodded happily. “Yeppers!” she said. “But don’t worry. I got you a pink top to match ‘em! You’ll be totally styling, cutie!”

I closed my eyes. Could today get any worse? “Fine,” I said. “They’re fine, alright? I’m getting dressed now.”

I grimaced as I slid into the tights and the skirt. As I feared, the skirt barely covered my ass. In fact, it made my ass seem plumper and my hips seem wider than they were. Nothing I could do about it, though. Then I ran into a problem with the bra. Specifically, it was too small.

“This is the wrong size,” I said.

Chrissy shrugged. “It’s a 34c, like you said.”

I shook my head. “This can’t be a C. It’s too tight. It has to be an A or a B.”

Chrissy pulled the strap behind my back and checked the tag. “Nope. It’s a 34c, like I said.” Then she circled back around me. “Ummmm...if you don’t mind me saying, aren’t you a little, um, bigger than a C?”

I blinked, then cupped my boobs. My heart started beating in my throat again.

My boobs had grown.

I had been so distracted by my constant arousal that I had missed the fact that my tits had swelled out into the D or DD-cup range. Something had definitely gone wrong with the spell I had cast on Miss Sharp. That was the only thing I could think of. What the hell could I do to stop it, though?

I clenched my teeth. “Fine,” I said, “I’ll go without for now. Give me my top.” I slipped the bra off and my boobs popped free. I gasped as they jiggled pleasurably before settling into place.

Chrissy handed me something that was very pink.

“Chrissy,” I said, “This won’t even reach my belly button, and it has ‘Hello Kitty’ on it.” I shook my head. “What the heck kind of play needs a ‘Hello Kitty’ top anyway?”

Chrissy giggled. “I don’t know,” she said, “but it’s all I could find.”

I slipped the shirt on, and it stretched to accommodate my expansive chest. Anybody looking at my boobs would realize that my nipples were still very hard. They were quite sensitive as well. I had to get myself fixed soon or I’d be a wet, giggling mess by the end of the school day.

“Chrissy,” I said, “We have to find Stefan.”

Chrissy nodded wisely. “Stefan. Yeah, good idea! Um, why?”

I giggled, then stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my boobs to jiggle. “Because I just have to, okay?” I said. I didn’t see any point in telling her that Stefan was the guy I had bought the spell from.

“Okay, okay!” said Chrissy. “I was just asking, grouchy head.”

Of course, the only shoes that Chrissy had been able to find in my size were high heels. I hadn’t worn high heels in years, but I didn’t really have a choice right now.

“Those look soooo much better than those motorcycle boots you usually wear,” said Chrissy.

I giggled. “Yeah, yeah, whatever,” I said.

* * *

We left the science lab and headed for our next class. It was obvious I wasn’t used to heels, but it got easier and easier the more I walked. In fact, by the time we reached the classroom, it felt embarrassingly natural.

Everybody stared at me as we entered the classroom and took our seats. Mrs. Hathaway then started the Literature class with a lecture on Renaissance writer guys or something, but it was totally impossible to concentrate. Despite the great orgasm I had had in the science lab, I was squirming already. I felt hot. I felt sexy. I felt fucking horny. My nipples were throbbing and my thighs were pressed tightly together. I could feel everyone’s eyes on me, especially the guys, and I giggled. I was a wet, squirming mess.

Chrissy excused herself from class and returned around fifteen minutes later. She sat down and appeared to be taking notes. How the heck could she concentrate when I was such a mess? Geez, I soooo needed an orgasm. I was ready to jill myself right there in class. Then, while Mrs. Hathaway was writing on the board, Chrissy reached over and handed me a note.

Heart racing, I opened it. Meet Stefan in the boys locker room, it said. I looked at Chrissy and mouthed the question, “Now?” My swelling lips felt thick and unwieldy.

Chrissy nodded. I crumpled up the note and stuffed it in my backpack. I was careful not to chip a nail, as they actually looked quite pretty right now. Then I excused myself from class.

I could feel my hips wriggling as I walked in the unfamiliar heels. I was so aroused that a stiff wind up my ridiculously short skirt would probably make me cum like a little slut. I needed to talk to Stefan, but I was actually considering stopping in the girls’ room to jill myself first. I decided to talk to Stefan first...but just barely.

The locker room was a strange place to meet. At least the guys didn’t have a phys-ed class this period. My presence in the boys’ locker room would certainly have been hard to explain.

I slipped unnoticed into the locker room, but found it empty. I realized I must have beat Stefan here. I decided to give him a few minutes. There were benches in front of the lockers, so I sat down and waited.

I was trying to be patient, but my body was screaming with need. I couldn’t wait. I couldn’t. I decided to take care of my pussy’s immediate need and come back in a few minutes. When I peeked out the locker room door, however, I realized that the girls’ volleyball coaches were having a meeting or something. There was no way I could sneak out or sneak back in without being noticed. I was stuck here for at least a few minutes, so I went back to the bench.

After another minute, I realized I couldn’t wait any longer for my orgasm. It had to fucking happen now. I would just have to take a chance that Stefan wouldn’t show up for a couple minutes. I didn’t need very long.

I slid my hand inside my skirt waistband and let my fingers slide over my heated clit. My belly muscles twitched and jumped instantly, and I moaned in response. Gawd, that felt good. My thighs parted further and suddenly I was rubbing my clit for all I was worth. I slid two fingers inside my pussy, then three, and pumped myself like crazy. I was shuddering and moaning, and then I switched back to sliding my fingers over my clit again. I was so close to cumming, my eyes were closed, my hips were bucking and-

-and that was when I realized I smelled chlorine. I paused for a moment, heart pounding, and opened my eyes. And there, large as life and twice as chlorinated, stood the swim team.

They had incredulous looks on their faces, and it was easy to figure out why. I was leaning back, my back arched, hips bucking, nipples rock hard, and it was totally obvious what I was doing. Yes, this was definitely my most embarrassing day ever.

The one closest to me said, “You’re Fiona, right?”

Did we have to do this now? I was so close. Gawd, I needed to finish. “My friends call me Raven. So do my enemies. I don’t care which one you are, but at least get the name right,” I said, then giggled. I was trying to act non-chalant and bald-face my way out of it, but it came out sounding silly. I was squirming like a slut and that was taking away from any show of toughness I could muster.

“You know this is the guys’ locker room, right?” he said.

I giggled. “Yeppers!” I said. My voice sounded strangled even to me, because I was running into a problem. The swim team guys were wearing only Speedo bathing suits, and it was obvious that what I had been doing had excited them. The sight of those packages filling those tiny stretchy suits was driving me to distraction. Worse than distraction, actually. I couldn’t take my eyes off them. The guys were all in good shape- a couple of them even had belly muscles- and those packages were simply making my mouth water. Goodness, they were hot as all heck!

The fact that I was staring seemed to give the guy a little more confidence. He took a step forward. “Hey, that’s cool, babe. Me and the guys don’t mind. Go ahead and finish what you were doing.”

Oh, thank gawd. I immediately slid my hand back inside my skirt and started sliding my fingers over my clit again. My belly muscles started twitching and jumping once more. And that was when I felt a Speedo-covered cock pressing against my cheek.

I didn’t have time to argue about it, so with my free hand, I pulled the front of the Speedo down under his balls and slid my mouth over his cock. I continued to jill myself while he pumped my mouth. My thighs were wide and I was fingering myself like crazy, but it wasn’t doing the trick. Then one of the bright boys lifted my hips off the bench and turned me around. Because my lips were still wrapped firmly around the guy’s cock, I had to stand while bending over.

This position wasn’t working so well for me. I couldn’t really continue to play with my clit while sucking the guy, so I stopped jilling myself and concentrated on getting the guy off so I could finish with my clit. Heck, I had already sucked one cock today; what was one more, right?

I started sliding my mouth up and down the guy’s shaft, but I got really distracted when I felt someone slide my skirt up over my hips and tear a hole in my cute hot pink fishnet stockings right where my pussy was. Then I completely lost concentration when I felt whoever it was grab my hips and slide his cock inside my tight pussy.

I had never been fucked like this before. I couldn’t help it; I moaned around the guy’s cock in my mouth. This seemed to turn him on, because he hardened even more and suddenly my mouth was filling with hot cum. The double sensations overwhelmed me, and I wriggled in helpless heat as I swallowed the semen down. I could feel it filling my belly. Then I realized that someone different was behind me now, sliding his cock inside my slick pussy. I was going to say something, but suddenly yet another cock was pressing insistently against my lips and I lost track of whatever it was that I was going to say.

The guy behind me was thicker than the first guy who had done my pussy and I realized I was going to cum again, even bigger this time. The guy in my mouth was furiously pumping my face, apparently afraid I was going to leave or something. The boy was jack-rabbiting into my mouth and it was totally distracting me from the great big orgasm I was about to have. He finally came, though, and I swallowed his cum fast so he could step back and let me have my orgasm.

Then my eyes widened as I realized too late that the guy behind me had already come. I squealed in frustration, “No! Dammit! Somebody fuck me now!”

The only member of the swim team not to have done me yet was pushed forward. I looked at him. “Fuck me now!” I said again. “Please!”

The guy shook his head. “No way, man. I’m not following up behind these clowns,” he said. “You gotta let me do you some other way.”

“I don’t care how you do it!” I said. “Just stick it in me somewhere!”

“Fine, then,” he said, and he walked behind me.

My heart was racing and I needed an orgasm in the worst way. My boobs were swaying and jiggling with every move I made, and I knew I looked hot as heck! I couldn’t wait for that cock to get inside me!

Then I blinked as I felt an unfamiliar pressure against my tight rear opening. Omigod, he was going to fuck me in the ass! I tried to look over my shoulder. I had never done it that way.

He had apparently lubed himself up somehow, because I felt his thickness slowly stretching out my tight opening. Suddenly he was in, and my ass was holding him tight. I was totally breathless, and he waited for a minute to let me get used to it. Then he started to slowly slide his cock back and forth.

Omigod, I had never felt anything like it. He held my hips as he stroked into my ass, and I was so horny that every little move and sensation felt totally amplified. I could hear him grunting behind me, and then it seemed like his cock was swelling even more. Then he pulled my hips back until my ass was pressed against his lower belly, and I realized he was filling my ass with cum.

Those sensations finally triggered my own release, and I was squealing like a slut then. It was a different type of orgasm and it was four times as intense, and even after the guy finished cumming, I was still squealing and wriggling in helpless pleasure. Finally, the last bit ended, and I felt the guy slowly slide his cock out of my well-fucked ass.

I could hear the rest of the guys getting dressed while I caught my breath. I was feeling kind of sore, but really good. Then, suddenly, I realized the locker room was empty. I blinked and giggled, wondering where everybody had gone. Then I heard somebody walking in.

Stefan and Chrissy looked at me. I guess it was kind of obvious what I had been doing, because Stefan looked at Chrissy and said, “Told you.”

Chrissy nodded. “Stefan said he walked in and saw the whole swim team doing you,” she said, “so he came back out to wait until they were done. I came by to check on you.”

I giggled. “I just...you know...it just sort of happened!” I said.

Chrissy nodded. “Yeah, that happens sometimes. Anyway, what did you need to talk to Stefan about?”

I blinked. “Huh?” I said.

Chrissy laughed. “You said you needed to talk to Stefan about something?” she said.

I thought really hard. Then I remembered. Sort of. “Oh! I wanted to know how to...like...you know...stop the spell thingie.”

Chrissy looked at me strangely. “Huh?” she said.

I giggled. “I was just trying to, like, stop the spell from doing stuff and stuff, you know? It totally happened to me instead of Miss Sharp, honest!”

Chrissy looked at Stefan, who shrugged and looked at me. “No idea, Raven. All I do is get the spells. I don’t do magic. You got problems with it, that’s on you. Sorry, babe.”

I giggled. He was so sweet. “Oh, that’s kay, cutie! Honest!” I said.

Stefan gave me a nod. He shared a look with Chrissy, then turned around and walked out, leaving me and Chrissy alone in the locker room.

I giggled. “He was cute! I soooo should have done him!”

Chrissy took my arm. “C’mon, sweetie. I have to get you out of here.”

Chrissy helped me get dressed. With my hot mini-skirt and adorable pink fishnets, I looked super cute! My hair had turned sooooooo blonde by now, so Chrissy fixed it up into pigtails. My boobs were stretching out my top and jiggling lots cuz of me not having a bra and stuff, but that was kay, cuz, boy, did that make guys stop and look at me!

I let Chrissy lead me to our next class, which was our science class. Miss Sharp was the teacher. I held my breath as we entered, but, darn it, Miss Sharp was just fine! My spell had totally not worked!

Chrissy walked me up to the desk. The rest of the classroom was empty. That was kind of weird, but I wasn’t really worried. I looked at Miss Sharp and giggled.

Chrissy nodded at Miss Sharp. “Nobody’s here?” she said.

Miss Sharp shook her head. “I sent everybody to the library today.”

Chrissy nodded, then pointed at me. “Now do you believe me?” she said.

Miss Sharp looked me over and sighed. “Incredible. You really tried to cast a spell on me, Raven?”

I giggled. “Only a little one, Miss Sharp, honest! It wouldn’t have hurt a bit!”

Miss Sharp looked back to Chrissy. “Well, apparently I do owe you thanks for the protection bracelet you gave me this morning.”

Chrissy smiled. “It was nothing, really. Stefan’s a friend of my brother. I’ve known him for years. When he told me Raven had bought that spell, I knew something was up. She’s not a very nice person.”

Miss Sharp sighed again and looked at me. She really was soooooo pretty!

“Well,” said Miss Sharp, “hopefully she learned her lesson.”

Chrissy looked confused. “What do you mean?” she said.

“Well, she can’t stay like that,” said Miss Sharp.

“Yes, she can. She’s not nice at all, and she’ll come after me if we change her back!” said Chrissy.

“Chrissy,” said Miss Sharp, “she can’t stay like that, and that’s final. Take her back and do what you have to to fix her. Understood?”

Chrissy stamped her foot. “But she tried to cast a spell on you, Miss Sharp! And she’ll be mad at me!”

Miss Sharp gave Chrissy a look. “Chrissy,” said Miss Sharp, “you will take Rachel to wherever she has to go to get fixed. If this is not done, then you, I, the principal and your parents will have a conference. Things like this simply aren’t done. Now, have I made myself clear?”

Chrissy pouted, but finally said, “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good,” said Miss Sharp. “Now go take care of it. And don’t worry, you’re doing the right thing.”

Chrissy took me by the arm and led me out again. I giggled and jiggled and wiggled. I waved to allllll the cute boys. I felt sooooo sexy!

I wasn’t really sure what had happened between Chrissy and Miss Sharp. It seemed like they were arguing, but Chrissy seemed kind of cheerful. She even offered to take me for a ride in her car!

It seemed like we drove allllll over Chrystal Heights, but finally we stopped at a bar. I was having trouble reading the darn name of the place, though.

I giggled as we entered. “Ummmmmm...what’s the name of this place, Chrissy?” I said.

Chrissy gave me a smile and showed the guy at the door our IDs. “It’s called ‘Bare Essentials,’ Raven. Do you like it?”

I giggled. “It’s adorable! Lots of lights and stuff. And look at all the pretty dancers!”

“Yes,” said Chrissy. “Doesn’t that look like fun? Shaking your boobies for everyone to see?”

I jumped and clapped. “Omigod, yes!”

Chrissy smiled. “Great! Give me a minute and I’ll get you set up. You are soooooo gonna love it here!” she said. “And the guys will even give you money to watch you!”

Two weeks later...

I was already topless, but once the Divinyls’ “I Touch Myself” started playing, there was no way I was staying dressed. I slipped my thong off and kicked it away, then strode around the stage, wearing nothing but high heels.

I strutted across the stage, jiggling with every step. Then I spun around and let them check out my ass. I leaned forward, hand sliding between my legs, then spun back around and strutted forward. Then I leaned toward the front row of guys lined along the stage. I pressed my boobs together with my arms, and the guys started sticking dollar bills in there. I loved my job!

Then a pair of girl fingers slid a dollar bill into my cleavage. “Hi, Chrissy!” I said. She always gave me a tip when she came to check on me.

“Hi, Raven,” she said.

I put a finger to my lips. “Shhhhhhh! That’s my old name. I’m Fifi now!”

Chrissy laughed. “Really?”

I nodded. “Yeppers! And Vicky goes by ‘Sapphire’ now. That’s sounds kinda hot, don’t you think?”

Chrissy nodded. “Has she done well?” she asked.

I nodded. “Oh, wow, totally! I couldn’t dance real good at first, you know? But when you brought her here the day after I started, she showed me how to dance better! She’s really good, you know? And she was pretty before, but now, she’s, like, totally hot, and her boobs are like as big as mine now, you know?”

We both looked towards the other stage, where Victoria Sharp- now known as Sapphire- was shaking her ass. Guys and girls were cheering and throwing dollar bills on the stage.

I giggled. “Wow, who would have thought a science teacher could dance like that, you know?”

Chrissy smiled. “I can’t imagine,” she said.

THE END