The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A woman gets more than she bargains for when she picks up a bimbo at a bar.

Bimbos and Cuffs

By: Chrystal Wynd

I shuddered as the bimbo’s tongue flickered skillfully over my clit. I was seconds away from an explosive orgasm and I wanted to savor the sensations. Pleasure won out, however, and moments later I was wriggling in my bonds as waves of pure heat burned through my belly.

As I finally settled down and waited for my heart to stop pounding, I glanced down between my thighs. Bunny or Candy or whatever the hell her name was was looking up at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen from someone who had not just had a huge orgasm. Her eyes were bright as she licked her thick bee-stung lips clean.

“You just came, right, Sherry? You just had a great big orgasm, right? Right?” she said.

I rolled my eyes. “Of course I just came. You were here. You didn’t notice?” I had picked her up in a ladies-only bar earlier tonight. I had been horny and she was gorgeous, with the biggest rack I had seen in a long time. She was also a bimbo to the Nth degree and it wasn’t difficult to pour a few drinks in her and get her back to my place. As soon as she unlocked the handcuffs and ankle cuffs, I was going to kick her ass out the door. She had done her job. Hell, she had done more than a good job. I didn’t usually let anyone- let alone someone I didn’t know- cuff me up. I usually do the cuffing. But she had looked so adorable when she asked, saying she wanted to make me feel as good as I had made her feel, so I finally said, why not?

The bimbo crawled from between my legs and lay down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. “Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, I’m glad,” she said. “I’m really glad!”

“Hey, don’t get comfortable, Bunny,” I said. “You need to unlock me.”

“Buffy,” she said. “My name is Buffy. Well, was. Now my name is Wendy. Yes, my name is Wendy! I can say it again!”

“Buffy, Bunny, Wendy, whatever. Just unlock me, alright?”

“Oh, I don’t think so. Not yet, anyway. I want to make sure,” she said.

Oh, shit. I hope I didn’t pick up psycho-chick. “Make sure of what?” I asked.

“I just want to make sure you were the right...” I felt her finger tracing over my hair. “Oh, there we go. Blonde. And I’m not using so much bimbo-speak. Yeah, the transfer was successful. Congratulations, Sherry! You just became a bimbo!”

I stiffened. “What? What the hell are you talking about? Are you on medication?”

Buffy/Bunny laughed. “No, I’m not crazy. I’m just a girl with a problem. Well, now you’re the girl with the problem, but still, either way, I’m not crazy.”

“Okay, from where I stand, you sound crazy, alright?” I said. I was getting tired of this. My pussy was still tingling, however, and my nipples were rock hard, so I didn’t manage any real heat to my words. Still, she needed to unlock me soon. I didn’t think she was going to rob me blind, but I didn’t want to take any chances.

Buffy took one of my cigarettes out of the pack and lit it. She breathed deep and then released the smoke, obviously enjoying the nicotine rush. She then held the cigarette to my lips so I could take a hit. As I released the smoke, it struck me that Buffy seemed to have reverse highlights rather than pure blonde hair. I could see streaks of black running through her long locks, which was a bit strange...I would have sworn she had pure blonde hair.

“Okey dokey, here’s the deal. You’re becoming a bimbo. I can tell you about it now because you can’t stop it, okay? No matter what happens, you can’t stop what’s happening to you, so getting crazy with me isn’t going to help. In fact, it’s really in your best interest to listen to what I say, because I have information you’re going to need, and I won’t bother if you get crazy, understand?”

I hesitated, then nodded. She might be crazy, but I was still cuffed, so there wasn’t much point in getting pissed off. Yet.

“Alright,” I said. “Say what you have to say.”

“Okay,” she said, “First, look up at your ceiling mirror.”

Yes, I have a ceiling mirror right over my bed. I like mirrors, okay? I looked up. I could see myself cuffed to my bed, my wrists shoulder-width apart directly over my head, my ankles spread, each cuffed to a corner bedpost. I could see Buffy’s lush naked body as well.

“Alright, I’m looking. What am I looking for?”

“Look closer,” she said. “Look at your hair.”

I looked at my hair. It looked pretty much the same. Black, just past my shoulders in length. Then I looked again. Everything seemed fine...except...

“Blonde! I have blonde streaks through my hair!”

Buffy nodded. “Yep.” She slid a hand up to my bare breast and cupped it. “And these are already getting bigger, too. See? You’re already more than the handful you were before.”

I blinked. She was right. Holy shit.

“What the hell did you do to me?!?” I said, in what was likely a less than calm tone.

“Gently, now,” she said. “Remember, if you get crazy, I’m out of here. Now, here’s the deal. Think of it as sort of a virus, but non-contagious. Well, non-contagious to everyone except the final person you fuck. This virus is taking over your body. You’re going to be a horny, giggling, busty bimbo fairly soon. Well, you’ll look and sound like one, anyway. Your mind will work mostly the same, but no one will have a clue you have a brain behind the giggling and the mass of blonde hair you’re going to end up with. Oh, hey, your hips are starting to widen.”

I looked up at the mirror. Sure enough, my hips were becoming wider, curving into my seemingly smaller waist. I glanced back at Buffy/Wendy. Her dark hair was becoming more prominent and her curves seemed less lush.

“It’s a virus?” I said. “I’m getting sick?”

“Not a virus in the traditional sense. That’s just a comparison. Anyway, there are a few rules you need to know about. Pay attention, because these rules are going to dictate your life for the next year. Damn, your boobs are getting big. You’re gonna be quite the busty thing, babe.”

I looked down and realized I could barely see my bare feet now. My swelling boobs were blocking my view. “Are my toenails turning red?” I asked. The question seemed ludicrous at the moment, but I was trying to get my bearings.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “You can’t see it, but your fingernails are turning red, as well. Oh, and your lips are, too. They’re swelling, by the way.”

“My fingers?”

“No, your lips. They’re swelling a lot. Damn, you’re going to be extremely hot.”

I took several deep breaths, trying to keep calm. There was a knot of nervousness in my belly. I was also starting to feel embarrassingly aroused. “What are the rules?” I asked.

“Glad you asked. They’re simple, really, and there’s only a few. Alright, rule number one...you have to give one hundred blowjobs, one hundred pussy fucks and one hundred ass fucks over the next year. Oh, and you have to lick one hundred pussies. That one is important, because the last one you do has to be a pussy licking or you won’t pass on the virus.”

“What?!?”

Wendy nodded. Her hair was nearly completely dark now, while mine had turned almost fully blonde. I couldn’t see my bare feet any longer.

“Exactly what I said. One hundred of each, and each one has to be with someone different. That means it doesn’t matter how many times you give Joe Smith a blowjob, only one of them will count towards the hundred. And letting Joe Smith then fuck you up the ass doesn’t count, either. Each one has to be with someone different. Wow, your ass is really swelling there, sweetie. I can tell just by looking and you’re still laying on your back.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “One hundred blowjobs, pussy fucks, ass fucks and pussy lickings? But you said I only had a year!”

Wendy ran a finger over my swelling lips. I was starting to have trouble talking without lisping. “Yep, you have one year. And yes, if you do the math, that means you have to do four hundred different people within three hundred and sixty-five days. So you’ll need to double and triple up on some days. And I wouldn’t take many days off, if I were you.”

I giggled. My hair had turned almost completely golden blonde now and my boobs were massive jiggling things.

“But, like, what happens at the end of the year?” I asked.

“Well, first, let me warn you, make sure you do at least a hundred of each. You can do more if you have to, but don’t do less. If you do two hundred blowjobs but no assfucks, even if you manage to pass on the virus you will be stuck with the bimbo ass you just got done and getting butt-fucked will then be the only way you can orgasm. And the need to get butt-fucked will be overwhelming.” She ran her hand over my now sensitive nipples. I wriggled and moaned. “The same goes for blowjobs and licking pussies. The only difference with getting pussy-fucked is that if you don’t do enough but manage to pass on the virus, you become super-fertile, and you really don’t want to have an obsession for getting fucked there when you’re super-fertile, trust me. One girl ended up with seven children in less than seven years, even though she was on the pill. She screwed everything that moved and her brood looked like a U.N. convention. Two kids were black, one was Asian...you get the idea. You really want to make sure you get a hundred of each.”

I giggled. I was feeling sooooo hot. “So, what, like, happens after I do a hundred of each?”

Wendy ran her hand over my flat belly, resting it on my incredibly sensitive pussy. I shuddered. “Make sure you keep a careful count. You don’t want to make any mistakes. You save the hundredth girl for last. Once you’ve taken care of all the others, you pick a girl and lick her until she orgasms. And when she comes, you will have passed the virus on to her.” Wendy stood up. She was now a skinny girl with black hair, hardly the giggling sex toy I had brought home. She seemed completely relaxed now. I looked up at the mirror and realized my change was nearly complete. My hair was golden blonde and full. My boobs were huge jiggling masses, likely in the E-cup range. My hips had widened into lush curves rounding into my now tiny waist. My cherry red lips had swelled into thick, bee-stung fullness. Although there were some slight differences, I was the lush bimbo I had picked up earlier tonight in the bar.

“Remember,” said Wendy, “You only have a year. If you don’t do them all in a year, the change is permanent.” Wendy walked over to the dresser and got the keys to the cuffs. “I’m going to unlock one wrist and then leave you the keys to unlock yourself. I don’t really need to be here when you get free. Heh.”

I giggled. “Did you do a hundred of each?”

Wendy smiled. “Yes, I did. A little over a hundred on the blowjobs, because I wasn’t sure about a couple. Always make sure you swallow. If they cum on your face, it doesn’t count. Anyway, my year ended just after you came. If you had lasted another twenty minutes, I’d have been stuck like you are now permanently.”

I giggled. Wendy unlocked my left wrist, then hesitated. “I almost forgot. Whoever you give the virus to...you get to give them their bimbo name. You won’t be able to tell anybody your real name until you’ve passed on the virus. I got stuck with Buffy. Your name is Sherry, so let’s keep it close, cuz I’m sweet like that. You’ll be...Cherry.”

Wendy slipped into her clothing. She was a thin black-haired girl in baggy clothes now. She handed me the keys, kissed me on the forehead and disappeared out the bedroom door. Seconds later I heard my front door close.

I was busy unlocking the cuffs. Cherry had a lot of work to do.

THE END