The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Chrystal Heights Rails has ways of dealing with difficult customers.

* * *

Bimbos and Trains

Conclusion

By: Chrystal Wynd

The party was still going strong. The semi-famous rock band The Spirals and their groupie entourage were engaged in various acts of debauchery, and the alcohol was flowing freely. Apparently the train stopping while they cleared an accident off the track in front of us hadn’t registered yet; or, if it did, they showed no signs of caring.

I, on the other hand, was quite interested in the halted condition of the train. I could think clearly while the train was stopped, rather than acting on the aroused, bubble-headed processes that made me act like a bimbo groupie when the train was moving. And if I was going to get away from this party with what little remained of my dignity, now was the time to do it.

I needed to get dressed first, however. My new embarrassingly swelled F-sized boobs were still bare, and I needed to get them covered immediately. The only thing I was actually wearing at the moment was a red flippy mini-skirt and my pink bikini panties beneath. Otherwise, I was barefoot and topless. I was still holding the borrowed halter-top, however, so this seemed like an appropriate time to put it back to good use.

Gail, the customer service representative for Chrystal Rails, barely concealed a smirk as I fumbled with the top. She thought she was so clever, just because she had tricked me into sitting in her “special” V.I.P. chair. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

“Maybe you should leave your top off,” said Gail. “Not many people have seen a pair that big on such a thin girl.”

“Very funny. If you think for one minute that I’m going to- Hey! Give that back!” I shouted.

Two guys had been chasing each other, and one of them had snatched my top from my hands and was trying to snap it like a towel at the other guy. I scrambled after my top, conscious of the fact that I only had a few minutes before the train started moving again, and I had to be away from this party before then. Trying to grab my top back with one hand while my other arm covered my bare boobs was difficult, however, and I quickly ended up in the middle of the dancing throng that filled the floor.

I tried to follow my top but I was losing sight of it. I swore to myself. There weren’t that many people dancing. Suddenly, I felt myself grabbed from behind and actually hoisted into the air. Within moments, I was being passed overhead on the hands of the dancing partygoers. I squealed in indignity as my still topless body traveled across the top of the dancing mass. This was too much. I was thinking clearly, and still I couldn’t get free of this damn party!

Suddenly I found myself dumped unceremoniously in the back of the room. I was still trying to get my bearings when I felt my boobs cupped by uninvited hands. I gasped as a bristly face suddenly thrust itself between my breasts and wriggled. I squealed and thrust the man’s face out of my cleavage. The guy looked at me through bleary bloodshot eyes, then hiccupped and turned back to the party.

Gail reappeared as I looked around desperately for a top, or my old clothes, or anything.

“Well,” she said, “I have to check on the other passengers. Enjoy the rest of the trip.”

“No!” I shouted. “You have to...oh!” I had just gasped because I felt a slight jolt from the floor which had practically vibrated through my pussy. “Don’t you dare go without...oh!” Another one. What the hell? Another jolt occurred, and suddenly I knew what was happening.

The train was starting to move again.

“Oh!” I said. “Oh! It can’t start yet! Gail, tell them to...you know...stop the train!”

Gail laughed. “I can’t do that, Erin. Sorry.”

I stamped my bare foot in frustration. “Darn it! You...you...you stupid-head!”

Gail laughed, then disappeared into the dancing throng.

I pressed my knees together. The train was picking up speed quickly, and I could feel every clackity-clack-clack vibrating through my already throbbing clit.

Gail’s disappearance left me alone to fend off the partygoers. The train was picking up speed now, and I wriggled as my belly muscles began to twitch and jump despite the number of orgasms I had already had. My hardened nipples were on prominent display and my curved hips weren’t lying to anybody. I really needed to get away from this party.

I turned to see if I could hide in a back room and I ran right into a familiar tattooed black-haired figure. Stork, lead singer for The Spirals, caught his beer in time and laughed.

“Like, hey babe, we meet again. I gotta hand it you. The blowjobs were a great idea, like, brilliant, but, there’s still time left to get you pregnant, y’know? So, are you ready to, you know, get knocked up?” he said.

I gasped. Stork was right. The trip was barely half over. I was going to need a new plan if I was going to avoid having Stork get me pregnant. Getting knocked up by a band musician like some kind of bimbo groupie would be way too embarrassing! Good thing the train had stopped so I could think really clearly, because I was going to need all my wits to outsmart Stork. He was like an evil genius.

I was trying really hard to think of a clever plan, but it was hard, ‘cuz my pussy was throbbing so much. The clackity-clack-clack of the train traveling over the rails seemed to thrum and vibrant around my clit, and it was really hard to concentrate. I could feel Stork leaning closer and closer, and I knew I had to come up with a plan fast. Then I had it.

“Oh!” I said. “I know! You can’t get me pregnant if I’m busy having sex with a different member of the band instead of you!” Omigod, I was soooooo clever! Good thing I still totally had my brains.

I could tell Stork was really impressed with my cleverness by the way he tried to hide it behind his laugh. He was totally amazed at how I outsmarted him, no doubt.

“Wow,” he said. “That’s, like, an incredible idea. But you already gave blowjobs to two members of the band. Are you sure there’s anybody left?”

“Omigod, yes,” I said. “You have lots of band members left. I saw you guys a little while ago.” I started counting them off on my fingers. “There’s, um, you, and Nine, and Nine’s cock should count, too, ‘cuz it’s kinda big...and, um, you, and, um, Omega, and Omega’s hair should count too...and, um, the bald guy...”

“Kong. Our skins god, man.”

“Yeah! Kong the skinny god. And you, and, um....that’s like eleven guys in the band, right?” I said.

Stork chuckled. “Close, babe. We have five guys. We’ve never counted Nine’s cock, man. That would be bragging, you know?”

I nodded wisely. “Totally true.”

Then Stork waved. “Hey, here comes Kong. You wanna ask him if him boning you would keep you from getting pregnant from me?”

“Oh! Oh! Yes, call Pong over!” I said.

“Kong, babe.”

I giggled. “Whatever.”

Kong pushed his way through the dancers and made his way over to us after Stork called him over. He had a brown goatee and his head was shaved completely smooth. His shoulders were kinda thick and made him look totally kongish.

“Hey, Kongster,” said Stork. “Erin here wants to have sex with you to keep me from getting her pregnant.”

Kong looked at Stork kinda strange, then looked at his beer, than back at Stork. “Huh?” he said.

I nodded. “Oh, it’s true! Please have sex with me so Stork doesn’t get me pregnant!”

Kong looked me up and down, then handed his beer to Stork. “Hold this,” he said to Stork, sliding a hand around my waist. “I have a duty to perform here.”

“Omigod,” I said. “It is sooooo nice of you to do this for me!”

Kong nodded. “Hey, it’s cool. I’m generous like that, ya know?”

Stork chuckled. “Yeah, Kong, it’s really big of you.”

Kong puffed up with pride. “Yep. They don’t make ‘em like me any more. It must be ‘cuz I’m a romantic,” he said. “You wanna bend over the couch or the table, babe?”

I giggled. “Oh, the couch is fine, Mr.Pong. I want Stork to see me defeat his totally evil plan.”

He nodded in agreement. “That’s Kong.”

I shook my head. “No, his name is Stork.”

“Damn clever idea you have, I got to admit,” said Kong. “Lean forward, babe.”

“Thanks!” I said, bending forward so that I was leaning on the back of the couch. “I have to be really clever right now, ‘cuz the train is moving and soon I’ll just be horny and, like, dumb, you know? So I gotta do it now while I’m totally smart!”

Kong lifted the hem of my mini-skirt up over my rounded ass. I heard his pants unzip, and moments later he was rubbing his cock along my ass cheeks, working himself towards hardness.

I could feel him swelling, and my hips were wriggling helplessly in response. I couldn’t wait for him to slide his cock inside me! My belly muscles were twitching and jumping to the rhythm of the train’s passage over the rails. I stood on my bare toes, my ass going high in the air, showing off my rounded curves back there, and he was getting sooooooo hard. Ha! Stork soooooo couldn’t outsmart me!

I could feel Kong standing close behind me, and suddenly my eyes widened as he slid his thick cock directly into my pussy. My hips slid back instinctively, my ass pressing against his lower belly. I felt his hands grab my hips, and then Kong began to pound me silly.

That thick cock was stroking into me again and again, and I couldn’t help it; I began to moan and squeal. I writhed and wriggled like a slut in heat, and Kong never stopped. My pussy was spasming and clenching his cock and he never slowed down at all. Every clackity-clack-clack from the train vibrated straight through my clit, and my belly was a twisting, jumping ball of heat. Instead of a series of orgasms, they all began to run together into one long uninterrupted climax. Then Kong stiffened and pulled my ass against his hips. He began to grind into me from behind as his cock hardened and swelled even more, and then I could feel him filling me with his hot cum. My ass wriggled against him as my pussy filling with that hot cum triggered me to another orgasm.

I was breathless when the flood of orgasms finally stopped. I was still leaning over the back of the couch, waiting for my heart to stop pounding. After a minute, Kong stepped back, sliding that wonderful cock out of my pussy. He gave me a pat on my ass, making it jiggle slightly, and then slapped skins or whatever it is guys slap instead of just saying, “See ya later” with Stork. I looked over my shoulder and could see Kong disappearing into the crowd.

I giggled. I felt soooooooo awesome! Then I squealed as Stork placed his hands on my hips.

“Well, it was a great idea,” said Stork, “but now what? He’s gone, and you’re, like, just bent over waiting, so I guess I’d better get you pregnant now, right?”

OMIGOD! Stork was right! I was bent over the back of the couch with my little skirt just flipped up, showing off my bare ass! Stork was gonna get me pregnant!

I jumped up, my huge bare boobs jiggling, and made sure my skirt was covering my ass. It was, so I breathed a mental sigh of relief. Wow, that had been a close one!

Stork nodded. “Wow, almost got you there! Lucky for you that you’re so quick, you know? But what are you gonna do now? Kong is like gone, babe, so it’s just you and me. And you know what that means.”

Oh, darn...he was right! Kong was gone, so my idea wasn’t going to work anymore. I bit my lower lip and thought really hard, trying to come up with an idea. I was going to end up a pregnant bimbo groupie!

Stork patted my shoulder sympathetically. I could tell he felt sorry for me and my dilemm...dilem...demmal...my problem.

“Well, you did good for a while, babe. I mean, you did most of the band, except for me and Patrick, you know?” said Stork.

Suddenly my eyes widened. “Oh! Patrick! Omigod, you soooooooo can’t get me preggie if I’m having sex with Patrick!” I squealed with excitement. I was soooooo clever!

Stork shook his head. “Awww, I’m not so sure ‘bout that, babe, I mean, Patrick’s a little weird, you know?”

I giggled. “Nice try, Storky! I’m soooooo going to find Mr.Patrick right now!”

Stork walked with me as I made my way toward Patrick. I spotted the blonde keyboardist sitting on a couch over on a far wall, a wine cooler in his hand.

“See what I mean, babe? I mean, a wine cooler? C’mon!” said Stork.

I giggled. “You’re just mad ‘cuz I totally out-thought you, Mister Man!”

Stork nodded, smiling, although it was totally obvious he was mad. It wasn’t easy to tell, but I could.

Stork nodded at the blonde keyboardist. “Hey, Patrick, waza?” Stork nodded at me. “This is Erin. She wants to have sex with you so that I don’t get her pregnant.”

Patrick looked me over from head-to-toe. “I see,” he said. “And your, ah, being topless is supposed to discourage Stork from doing this?”

I looked down at my huge bare boobs, shifting my shoulders and inadvertently causing them to jiggle. Ooooooh, Patrick was a smart one.

“Welllll...not exactly, but doing you will keep me soooooo busy, I won’t have time to do him, you know?” I said.

“Well, it’s a good plan,” said Patrick, “but ultimately doomed. You see, I don’t engage in sex very often myself. I prefer to watch.”

I blinked. Not have sex? This guy was crazy! “Ummmm...you watch? Like, pornos?”

Stork laughed. “No, he means he likes to watch women getting it on.”

I thought about that for a minute. Finally, I said, “Ohhhhhhhh! I get it!”

Stork nodded. “And I’m sure you don’t do that, so you see, that’s it! You have to come have sex with me now.”

“Oh!” I said. “That’s totally not true! I have sex with girls alllll the time!” That wasn’t true, but I sure wasn’t going to let Stork and Patrick know that.

Stork looked at me in a kinda doubting way. However, Patrick’s eyebrows rose.

“Really?” he said.

I nodded in a very sincere way. “Oh, yes. I love girls. I, um, love their asses and boobs and stuff!”

Patrick actually perked up a bit. “And you can prove this, Erin?”

Oh oh. Looked like I was gonna have to do it for real. “Oh, sure, totally!”

Stork laughed. “Hang on, bro, I think I can help here,” he said. Stork turned around and scanned the crowd, then waved to someone. Then he turned back to Patrick and me. “It’s somebody you know, so that should help,” he said to me.

An over-developed teenybopper suddenly bounded into view. “Hi, guys!” she said. “What’s up?”

I looked at her for a minute, then suddenly realized who it was. “Ohhhhhh, I remember you! You’re Jitterbug! You helped me get dressed and stuff!”

Jitterbug nodded. “Yeppers, that’s me!”

I glanced around and realized that Patrick was watching me expectantly. I looked over at Stork and he had both hands cupped in front of his stomach, mimicking a swelled baby belly. I bit my lower lip, then stepped up to Jitterbug and threw my arms around her neck, my huge bare boobs pressing against hers.

“Hi, Jitterbug! Have sex with me!” I said.

Jitterbug blinked. “Huh?” she said.

“Have sex with me!” I said, “’cuz you’re really hot and stuff!” Still pressing into her, I slid my hands over her hips and, trying not to blush, cupped her ass in my hands.

Jitterbug wriggled in my hands, and it felt kinda cool, actually. Then I felt her nibble lightly on my ear and whisper, “Are you sure? I didn’t know you roll like that.”

My nipples were really hard and pressing into her boobs, and every clackity-clack-clack of the train’s wheels was vibrating through my pussy. Heck, yes, I was sure! And just to prove it, I kissed Jitterbug fully on the lips.

Jitterbug moaned into my mouth and began to wriggle as our kiss became really heated. I wasn’t really into women, but I was definitely into this kiss! Everything inside me was jumping and twitching, and I felt totally breathless. What a great kisser Jitterbug was!

Pretty soon I just forgot all about Patrick and Stork watching us. Our kiss was like totally red-hot and I was starting to straddle Jitterbug’s thigh. I couldn’t help it! I was just totally jumping and twitching inside. Jitterbug knew how to turn girls on! Then when her hands starting wandering alllll over my body…oh, baby! I was off the chain!

Well, I was so hot by then I may have gotten a little, um, loud. I started kissing Jitterbug alllll over. I kissed her boobs, then I kissed her cute belly. Then Jitterbug lifted the front of her skirt, grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face right into her pussy!

Oh, wow! I had never done this in my life, but I totally knew what I liked, so I started doing that to her. I ran my tongue over her clit, then licked and sucked it. I knew my cheeks were covered with her juices and stuff, but I sooooo didn’t care. She was wriggling like crazy and I was so hot myself, I knew I was gonna have a serious orgasm any minute now. My fingers started moving in and out of my pussy totally on their own, and my tongue was just licking Jitterbug like crazy, and suddenly we were both squealing like sluts as we just came and came and came!

Totally awesome!

It took a minute for my heart to slow down and not beat so hard, but finally I started catching my breath again. I looked up, suddenly remembering Patrick and Stork. That’s when I realized that Jitterbug and me had performed for an audience, because a group of people circled around us began to applaud.

Omigod! My whole body blushed and I tried to cross my arms over my bare boobs. Jitterbug giggled and slipped her panties back on, then disappeared into the crowd. I looked over at Stork and Patrick, and I realized that Patrick was leaning back against the wall, his eyes closed, his bare cock in his hand. His hand was like covered with stuff, I suddenly realized that what Jitterbug and me did had totally worked. Well, actually it had worked too well. Patrick had passed out.

My eyes widened. “Oh, no!” I said.

Stork walked over and nodded. “Yep, babe,” he said, “you were so awesome he just like came and passed out, man.”

“He can’t be asleep!” I said. “He needs to, like, do me!”

Stork patted my back sympathetically. “Hey, babe, tough break, you know? But he was the last member of the band, and there’s still time, so you know what that means, right?”

Oh, no! I was out of band members! There was nothing to stop Stork from getting me pregnant now!

I grabbed a nearby drink and took a really deep swallow, trying to figure out a new plan, but it was too late. Stork pressed against me and cupped my big boobs from behind. I gasped at the sudden pleasure and found myself wiggling my rounded ass against the lead singer’s cock. Even though I had just had an incredible orgasm, the clackity-clack-clack of the train’s wheels just kept my belly burning with heat, and I was like total putty in Stork’s hands. I took one more burning swallow and dropped the glass, then leaned forward as Stork’s hands bent me over.

I blushed as I felt my little skirt flipped up, then moaned breathlessly as I felt Stork’s thick cock sliding into me from behind. He was going to get me pregnant, but what could I do? I was allllll out of ideas. Then, as he started to stroke into my embarrassingly wet pussy, suddenly, I had a great idea! Omigod, it was brilliant!

“Stork!” I said, “Fuck me in the ass!”

Stork slowed down his pounding for a moment. “Like, really?”

I looked over my shoulder, nodding as hard as I could. “Oh, yes! Please! Please, Stork, fuck me up the ass!”

He sounded doubtful. “Well, if you’re really sure, babe…”

“Oh! Omigod! I am soooooo sure! Please! Please! Please fuck me up the ass! I want it there soooooooo bad!” I said, putting as much desperation into my voice as I could.

I felt Stork’s cock leave my pussy, then felt a pressure against my tight rear opening. I had never done this before either, but this was no time to be a girly-girl! It was this or become pregnant with a musician’s baby. My belly was on the line, and, by golly, I wasn’t going to chicken out now!

I took a deep breath, relaxed myself back there the best I could, and then pressed my ass backwards. I gasped as I felt a sudden thickness stretching my tight opening, and suddenly I was breathless for several seconds as I got used to having Stork’s thick cock in my ass. The clackity-clack-clack of the train’s wheels seemed to induce a warm, even heated, relaxing of my muscles back there, however, and as I got used to the presence of cock in my ass, I realized it actually felt kind of good, really sexy and delightfully dirty. Soon, my hips began to pump backwards and Stork began to stroke into my ass with confidence.

I had never felt anything like this before! Omigod, I soooooo wanted to do this forever and ever! My hips bucked back to meet his thrusts, and my heat built up so quickly I couldn’t believe it. Stork stroked back and forth inside my ass again and again, and I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm for what felt like forever. Then, Stork suddenly slid his cock fully into me, my ass pressed against his lower belly. I felt his cock harden and thicken even more, and my eyes widened as I realized Stork was filling up my ass with his lead singer musician cum. That triggered my own orgasm, and, as much as I had already orgasmed that day, this was by far the biggest one of them all! I was squealing and wriggling, and I couldn’t stop. Waves and waves of pleasure were flowing through me, and soon waves of warm sleep followed. Mmmmmmmmmm.

“Erin? Hey…Erin…c’mon…you gotta wake up.”

“Mmmppphh?” I said.

“C’mon, Erin. You gotta get dressed.”

Finally, I opened my eyes. Jitterbug stood over me, hand on my shoulder. She had obviously been trying to wake me for a while.

Suddenly, I noticed just how quiet it was. I looked around and realized that the room was empty. It seemed much smaller now. The floor was littered with plastic cups and all sorts of papers and refuse.

I was laying on the floor on my belly, completely naked. I pushed up to my hands and knees, groaning a bit. I felt wiped out. “Where is everybody?” I asked.

Jitterbug helped me to my feet. “They had to go. Apparently you drank something meant for someone else. It had a, um, roofie or something in it, and it kinda knocked you out. They couldn’t wake you up when the train stopped, and they had to catch a flight, so they left me here to keep an eye on you. I would have anyway,” she said.

My face was completely red as the whole train ride came back to me. I was never going to live this down. I was sore from head-to-toe. Strangely enough, even my ass burned all over. I knew I had been done there by Stork…grrrrrrrr…but still, why did the whole area burn? I tried to look over my shoulder at my ass.

Jitterbug giggled. “Yep, they left you a present, you lucky girl.”

I blinked. “A present?”

Jitterbug nodded. “Yep. They couldn’t wake you up to say goodbye, and they were kinda sad about that, ‘cuz they said you were a great party girl once you relaxed, so they decided to give you all their autographs!”

Oh, wonderful. I was going to be washing marker signatures off my ass. No doubt the idiots used permanent marker. “So, you’re saying the entire band signed my ass?”

Jitterbug giggled. “Um, sort of. The band is on tour for their album “Fucktoys,” so they left you a memento of the tour. See, each member of the band signed your ass, and then Bobby—“

“Who’s Bobby?” I asked.

“Their tattooist. Sweet guy. Great tats.”

I felt my heart start pounding. “Tattooist?!?”

Jitterbug giggled. “Yep. You got a free tattoo, you lucky girl! See?” Jitterbug had led me as I walked, a little unsteadily, to a full wall mirror. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror. The words were reversed, but I could read them. On the top of my left ass cheek were the words, “I am a,” and just underneath those words were “SPIRALS’ FUCKTOY.” On the top of my right ass cheek was a large spiral- obviously the symbol of the fucking band- and right below the spiral was the year. All five members of the band had signed my ass in various places, and the tattooist had obviously inked over the signatures, making the signatures as permanent as the memento. My whole ass was a pernament shrine to The Spirals.

“Nice tattoo,” said a voice.

I gasped and spun around, trying to cover my entire body at the same time.

“Don’t bother,” said Gail. “I know what you look like.”

I gave her a glare. “What do you want?”

Gail laughed. “To check on you, actually. I’ve been checking on you for a while, now. Stork said they’d find out who spiked that drink. They apparently don’t like that kind of thing happening at their parties.”

“Hmmppph!” I said.

“Oh oh. Is the bimbo groupie going to call me a stupid-head again?”

I blushed. I really didn’t like Gail. Grrrrrrrr.

“Anyway, I’m glad you’re okay, believe it or not. I’m not quite the bitch you think I am,” she said.

“Hmmpphh!” I said.

Jitterbug scurried back to us then. She handed me some clothing.

“Ummmm…here. Sorry, I couldn’t find your clothes. This is just the skirt and halter-top you wore during the party,” she said.

“You couldn’t have worn your clothes with those boobs and hips you have now anyway,” said Gail. “You’re going to need a whole new wardrobe. If I were you, I’d put in a request at work. I suspect your company will be willing to help you get some new clothes, since the boobs and the hips were their idea.”

Oh, shit. She was right. I’d need a bunch of new clothes, and I couldn’t afford them. I had to stay with the company for sure, now. At least for a few months. But that would mean…

“Shall I get your tickets arranged now for next week’s trip, sweetie?” said Gail. She offered a sweet smile.

I was stuck and I knew it. I stamped my bare foot, inadvertently causing my bare boobs to jiggle. “Fine!” I growled.

Gail smirked. “We’ll take care of that right away. And thank you for choosing Chrystal Rails.”

THE END