The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Binding Rings

Chapter 19

Author — Sidia

The next day was a whirlwind for Jason. Emma was very enthusiastic and happy to see him when he got to school—taking the initiative and giving him a big hug as soon as she saw him. She didn’t kiss him exactly—or rather she did, but only on the cheek. Still, it was a lot of progress considering what it was like between them at the start of the week.

At lunch they sat together at a table that was private. As private as you can get in a busy school cafeteria anyway. There they danced around the unspoken implication of their date at the end of the week—going for a drive down by the lake. It was a notorious make-out spot for young people to go to. And not just making out either. That Emma wanted to go there with Jason in the aftermath of their first date said a lot.

In fact, Jason was sure that under different circumstances it would have occupied all of his attention. However, there were a few other situations that he couldn’t quite get out of his mind.

First of all was the situation he had going on at home. His mother was certainly acting out of character—if he could even call it that considering that she was now his lover! But there was something a little bit off with how she was interacting with him. It was as though she thought she knew what was best—what was going to make him the happiest. The problem was that at the same time he was very much enjoying how his mother was interacting with her younger sister. It was hard to think about putting his foot down when he found it all so hot.

Still, he knew it was something that he was going to have to address. He was the one that was supposed to be in control.

The other issue that was drawing his attention was his impending meeting with Karla that afternoon.

It was hard to forget it—the memory of the soft voice of his teacher when she said that she would see him after school sent a thrill running through his body. He couldn’t wait for the day to end—fantasising about what would happen when he met her. It added an extra layer of excitement that it wasn’t under the aegis of the Rings; Karla was doing this of her own free will. Whatever it was she was doing anyway.

Eventually though, the school day ended and Jason excused himself from walking home with Emma. She looked disappointed, but went away happy after Jason bent down and stole a quick kiss from her. After he watched his girlfriend walk away—she looked over her shoulder to see if he was watching the exaggerated swaying of her hips; blowing him a kiss when she saw that he was—he aimlessly waited for the corridors to empty of people so that he could safely make his way to the classroom for his meeting with Karla.

The way clear, Jason casually strolled up to the door in question and—after checking to see no one was looking—he opened the door and quickly slipped inside.

Karla was already there and waiting; she was leaning upon the desk at the front of the room—her hands were behind her steadying herself, and her legs that were stretched out in front were crossed delicately at the ankles. She was wearing a figure-hugging grey skirt that went down to just below her knees. It was a favourite of Jason’s; the silhouette of her legs and ass when she walked in it was mesmerising. She had a pale blue lavender shirt on, and it was tight enough that it pulled taut over her breasts in her reclined position on the desk.

Jason reached back and closed the door behind him softly while keeping his eyes upon Karla. She looked so sexy that all he could do was sigh in admiration. He flicked the lock on the door before taking a few steps into the room.

Karla’s mouth quirked up in a small smile before she suppressed it.

“What’s that look for?” Jason asked her.

“Just thinking about what this looks like.” Karla said.

“And what does it look like?”

“Oh, you know.” Karla said, propelling herself off the desk and making a show of smoothing her skirt. Her cheeks looked a little pink. “A young man walks in and sees his teacher alone … closes and locks the door … kind of sets the scene for a bad , uh, romance—doesn’t it?”

“Doesn’t sound so bad to me.” Jason said boldly. He would have said a porno not a romance—and from the rise in colour in her pale cheeks he would bet she had been going to say that at first as well.

Karla cocked her to one side and looked at him searchingly for a moment.

“You’re so confident.” His teacher said slowly, her tone considering. She flicked her eyes up and down him. “More confident than a lot of men. If I didn’t know any better I would swear you have a lot of experience behind that calm facade of yours.”

“If you knew any better? I didn’t realise you had been keeping such close tabs on me.” Jason said, grinning. “And who says I don’t have any experience?”

“Obviously not close enough.” Karla said. “And is that a boast? Or was your little girlfriend a little over-excited that you ran back to her?”

“Are you asking about my sex life?” Jason raised an eyebrow at his teacher.

“No! I mean—dammit.” Karla said, folding her arms across her chest. She took a deep breath. “That is to say, I didn’t mean to. I got a bit off topic there. Sorry—that wasn’t appropriate.”

Jason studied the older woman; a swooping feeling of excitement in the pit of his stomach. He found it very arousing to see Karla off-balance and unsure. It lowered some of the barriers between them and made it easier to relax around her—to feel in control. He would never have thought he could have this kind of conversation with his teacher—at least not without any outside help. All those lessons where he had stared at his sexy teacher and fantasised … the same way every guy in class had done. Was that all you needed to make something happen with a woman? Just confidence? Surely it couldn’t be that simple.

“No need to apologise—I don’t mind.”

“Not even a blush.” Karla mused, looking at him closely. “But it can’t be Emma—you were like this before you patched things up with her.”

Jason said nothing, just smiling easily at her.

“Speaking of your girlfriend.” Karla said, clearing her throat a little before continuing in a probing fashion. “What did you say to her when you told her about seeing me after class?”

“Well if I phrased it like that I would have a lot of explaining to do.” Jason laughed.

“I suppose you would.” Karla said, the corners of her lips quirking up again in a smile.

Jason found he loved that expression on his teacher. It was such a hidden smile—he got the impression that not many people got to see her with that expression. It was like it promised a secret connection between the two of them. Something only they shared.

“I didn’t say I was meeting anyone.” Jason said, taking a few steps towards his teacher. Karla watched him approaching with that same secret smile on her lips. Because he was watching for it, Jason saw that her breathing quickened slightly as he got closer. “I didn’t want to give her the wrong idea.”

“Probably for the best.” Karla said. He was close enough that she had to tilt her head back slightly to look him in the eye. Her exposed throat looked pale and lovely, and he had a sudden urge to lean down and kiss her neck.

“Of course that depends though.” Jason said, coming to a stop right in front of her. He was on the verge of being within her personal space. It felt like there was an electric connection between her body and his.

“Depends on what?” Karla asked. Her voice cracked very slightly but she looked challengingly at him.

“On what the wrong idea is.”

“Ah.”

“Yep.” Jason said, looking down at his teacher. She looked away from him for the first time—discomfit appearing on her demeanour at last. He noted however that she didn’t move away from him. “I’ve been here a while now and we haven’t talked about anything other than my love life.”

Karla didn’t answer him, instead turning her piercing blue eyes back to meet his. Jason could feel the tension between them ratcheting up a few notches and he struggled to keep his voice even and calm.

“Because you were right the other day—this isn’t appropriate. This isn’t something you should be doing. Not with one of your students. But here you are anyway.”

Jason’d had time enough to think things over since his last encounter with Karla. No matter how confident he must have appeared to his teacher, he knew he had simply been fumbling his way through things with her. He had somehow lucked his way into a situation with the sexy young teacher where there was a chance for something to happen between them. If this had happened before his experience with his aunt and mother Jason knew he would have second guessed himself and blown his chance—but in light of his dabbling with control and desires, he was sure enough in himself to back the possibility that she was here with him because she wanted to be.

Jason took a deep breath and reached out with his hand—surprised that it didn’t tremble—and placed it on her shoulder. Karla’s eyes widened at how bold he was and he saw a brief shiver run through her. He moved his hand up, trailing his fingers along the skin of her slender neck, before gently cupping her cheek. Jason felt her begin to pull away from him before she actually pressed her cheek into his hand.

“I meant what I said the other day.” Jason spoke softly as he moved a slow step closer into her. “I don’t want to get you into trouble. I don’t want to hurt you. Do you want me to leave you alone?”

Karla looked at him for a long moment and Jason felt like he could have stared into her delicately lovely face forever. Just when he was beginning to think he had pushed things too far and too fast, she shook her head minutely—pressing her soft cheek into his palm.

There were no more words that Jason needed to say—as he closed the last bit of distance between them, he pulled Karla gently towards him as well; she swayed into him willingly—the expression on her face one of almost disbelief.

Jason felt her strong slender body press into his own with relish. A thrill that was only beaten by the elongated moment in time when he bent his face down to press his lips to hers. Karla closed her eyes at the last second and tilted her face to his—parting her lips softly as they kissed.

Her mouth tasted sweet and Jason’s heart was beating wildly in his chest. He wrapped his other hand around her waist and pulled her into his chest. He could feel her breasts as he held her tightly—her body seemed to go liquid and she moulded herself around him. To his surprise she took over—turning their initially soft and tender kiss into something more urgent and primal.

He felt her tongue flick over his and he let out a small groan of lust. He felt her lips tighten slightly as she gave that little half-smile he found so sexy—pleased with the effect she had on him. Then she started to give Jason perhaps the most passionate kiss he’d had yet.

Both his mother and aunt had nothing on her—Karla teased and taunted Jason at equal turns; her body giving a rippling undulation against his own as she forcibly made out with him. It was like she had this well of pent up lust within her that was exploding out. She slipped her hands around his neck and took two handfuls of his hair—gripping him tightly as they kissed.

Jason was so hard he was aching—with both hands around her narrow waist he began to back them up towards the desk that she had been sitting on when he had first entered the classroom. Karla nipped his bottom lip with her teeth as she felt him began to move them—kissing him harder as they took awkward little half-steps backwards.

When her ass hit the edge of the desk she hopped up to sit on it at the same time as Jason made to lift her. Jason moved in to press himself into her again but had to stop—her tight skirt went down to her knees and she couldn’t part her legs. Before he could do or say anything about the problem though, Karla took a hand off the back of his head—pulling on his hair with the other hand even tighter—and gripped the bottom of her skirt. She wriggled her hips as she shimmied the skirt higher up her legs—revealing her pale slender thighs to Jason for the first time.

He didn’t see as much of them as he wanted though—as soon as she had her skirt high enough to spread her legs she gripped the belt at the front of his pants and pulled him in between her thighs.

Feeling his sexy teacher wrap her legs around his waist almost drove Jason crazy. He pressed his bulging cock into her crotch and was rewarded with the first small moan of lust from her. She mewled quietly into his mouth and pulled at his hair harder. Jason reached down and put his hand on the outside of one of her thighs—gripping the smooth skin tightly before pressing himself into her again.

Karla locked her heels behind his waist and pressed back; soon they were dry humping each other while their tongues wrestled and fought. Jason slipped his hand higher under her skirt, until he was feeling the bare skin along her hip. She wriggled her hips against him before catching his bottom lip in her teeth again. She opened her eyes and then they were staring intently at each other. She pulled back, slowly letting his lip escape from between her teeth with enough pressure that it bordered on pain. They rested there for a moment—their faces so close together, their eyes locked—panting with pent up arousal.

Karla took her hands off of him and moved them to her chest. Keeping eye contact, she began to unbutton her shirt—starting from the bottom. Jason swallowed heavily, aroused out of his mind as she slowly began to reveal her shockingly pale belly. He moved a hand down and placed it on her stomach, feeling the muscles of her abdomen go rigid under his touch. He dragged his hand down—dipping his fingers under the top of her skirt which made Karla gasp—before they both froze at a sudden noise.

The door rattled and they both turned as one to stare as the doorknob jiggled as someone outside tried to turn it. They both held their breath as they heard someone mutter a curse. The doorknob jiggled one last time before whoever it was moved off.

Jason turned back to face his teacher with a relieved smile—but it faded immediately when he looked at her face.

Karla’s face—always pale anyway—looked completely drained of blood. Her eyes were wide and fearful and she looked completely horrified.

She pushed Jason off of her, making him stumble a few steps before he regained his balance. She jumped off the desk and hurriedly pulled her skirt back down her legs before doing up all the buttons on her shirt and tucking it back into the top of her skirt. She turned to face away from him and Jason saw her shoulders hunch as she ducked her head.

“Karla?” Jason said softly, taking a step towards her and putting his hand on her shoulder. “It’s okay—whoever it was is gone.”

Karla took a step away from him and his hand fell down into empty air. Jason frowned and moved up again—this time putting an arm around her middle so that his palm was resting on her taut midriff—and then pressed himself against her. His cock—still rock hard even after the scare—pushed into her rounded bubble-butt insistently.

Karla turned savagely in his arms and put both hands on his chest before pushing him almost violently away. Jason stumbled once more and was going to ask her what the hell was wrong but then he saw her face.

Karla’s eyes were red-rimmed and she was visibly upset. Her lips were pressed tightly together and she looked appalled. Jason saw her glance down at the obvious bulge in the front of his pants before she shook her head from side to side.

“What is wrong with you?” She said, almost in a monotone. “Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with me?”

She put her hand to her forehead and gripped her hair.

“Did you think we could just keep going?” She asked, incredulity entering her voice.

“Well, yeah?” Jason said, trying to give her a cocky and disarming grin.

“Jesus … do you want me to get fired?” She hissed. “Scratch that, do you want me to get arrested?”

“Karla, of course I don’t.” Jason said softly, taking a step towards her. “It’s fine, you don’t have to worry —”

“Stay there!” Karla said sharply. “Just—just stay there, okay?”

Jason did as she asked—standing still while his teacher closed her eyes tightly and seemed to be thinking furiously.

“We need to leave right now.” She said eventually. She moved past Jason to the door of the classroom and listened intently for a few moments before coming back and continuing in a hushed tone. “I’ll make sure no one is outside and then you leave. I’ll stay here for a while before leaving.”

“Okay.” Jason said soothingly. “Do you want me to wait somewhere for you?”

“What?” She said incredulously.

“Outside the school.” Jason said. “Is there somewhere I can wait for you?”

“Why would we —” Karla began before cutting herself off. “No, Jason—just go home.”

“Okay. I will.” Jason said. “What about next time though?”

“There isn’t going to be a next time!” Karla whispered harshly. “Ever. Jesus, if whoever that was had a key to this room to you have any idea how absolutely fucked I would be?”

Jason was silent for a moment.

“So you’re saying to just forget about this?” He said, gesturing between themselves. The memory of her body pressed against his own felt like it was burned into his very being. The fact that he wasn’t currently thrusting his cock in and out of her while she lay under him on the desk seemed like blasphemy. “I know what I just felt—I know you wanted me!”

“Don’t be an idiot.” Karla almost spat. “This is the real world. There are repercussions here. What was I thinking? You’re sounding like a petulant child crying about his toy being taken away.”

“Interesting to call yourself my toy.” Jason shot back, anger in his voice.

“Fuck, I thought you seemed so mature—so manly among all these kids. This is what I get for involving myself with a boy.” Karla said, sounding disgusted with herself.

Jason took a step back, anger and hurt written in large letters all over his face.

“What does that make you then?” He asked hollowly.

Hearing the hurt in his voice, Karla looked at him and her face softened.

“Look, Jason—I’m sorry.” She took a deep breath. “I’m not angry at you—I’m disappointed in myself. You’re right—I did, I do want you. But this can’t happen. Please tell me you understand.”

“I understand what you’re saying,” Jason began. “But if we met outside of school, were more careful —”

“No.” Karla said with finality. There was a touch of regret in her voice but it was overlaid with her steely tone. She opened her mouth as if to say more, but then simply shook her head.

Karla moved back to the door and listened for a few moments before carefully opening it and peering outside. The coast clear, she waved Jason over and pushed him out the door. Jason moved mechanically—lost in thought. When he drew level with her he paused and turned to face his teacher.

“I’m sorry.” He said softly. She had done this to him before and then she had relented and agreed to meet him again. “But I don’t want to not see you again. Maybe if we —”

“I don’t want to have to do it.” Karla spoke quietly without facing him. “But we can’t ever be together like this again. If you try to catch me alone …”

She took a shuddering breath.

“… I’ll make a complaint to the school that you are stalking me.” She gave a disgusted laugh at herself. “It won’t be the first time I’ve been harassed by a student so they’ll believe me.”

Jason exited the classroom without checking to see if anyone was in the hallway; passing Karla without looking at her.

He couldn’t believe this had happened. Everything had gone far better than he had ever dared to hope—one of the hottest women he knew had basically thrown herself at him and then kicked him to the curb—even threatened him. Deep down he knew where she was coming from, but in his hurt he didn’t allow it to sway him. It didn’t matter that she had apologised to him after—she had called him a boy.

“Fucking bitch.” Jason muttered softly—annoyed that his voice sounded upset even to himself.

He was surprised to realise that he was already on the street heading home; he didn’t even remember exiting the school. He wondered if Karla had made it out of the classroom alright but then decided he didn’t care.

Jason stomped his way home—barely even aware of where he was until he found himself at the front door. He entered his house and dropped his bag on the ground unseeing. He walked by a hovering Sarah—ignoring her lingerie clad form—and headed up to his room. Jason closed the door behind him and then threw himself onto his bed.

How had everything gone so wrong so quickly? It had all happened so fast that he could barely process it all. On top of everything he was still hard as a rock—the lingering memory of his teacher on the desk with her legs around him, refused to leave him alone. Combined with how she had acted at the end there … for the first time he fantasised about taking Karla and treating her like he did with Sarah. The thought of having her whimper and moan into his ear while he held her down—driving her crazy with lust while he fucked her savagely … it soothed something within him even as it scared him.

He wanted Karla. That was the problem.

And also the solution.

Anyone else who had gone through what he had with his teacher would just have to sigh and move on. But not him—he still had two Rings left and the decision of who to give it to had just been made for him.

Now that Jason had decided to Bind his teacher, he strangely found it easier to be charitable in his interpretation of how she had acted with him. He knew she was only worried about consequences—she couldn’t know for sure if he would keep quiet; wouldn’t blab about ‘conquering’ her. It was a big secret to keep.

She had even admitted to him that she wanted him—of course, the way she had kissed him gave him a clue to that as well. All he had to do was give Karla one of the silver Rings—and then she wouldn’t have to worry about consequences.

For a brief moment he considered the logistics of not knowing much about her personal life, but then he decided that if she was willing to have a fling with one of her students it was unlikely that she was in any sort of relationship.

Jason walked over to his hiding place and retrieved the box with the remaining Rings. Now all he had to do was decide what attributes he was going to choose for his teacher and what was the best way to activate them. He pulled out the card with all the flowery titles and descriptive pictures and pondered which to pick. As with his mother, he immediately discarded using the Fear attribute. Besides, he had enjoyed the playful banter before everything had gone to hell. And he wouldn’t want to ruin that little half-smile of hers either.

He eventually decided to use the attributes of Love and Lust—the moniker for that combination was called ‘The Lover’. Jason felt it was appropriate for a clandestine relationship between the two of them. On top of that, he was rather taken with the picture that went along with the inscription. It depicted a ravishingly beautiful woman sitting on a low stone wall of some sort. She was leaning back with her head tilted to the sky—her features twisted in pleasure while a shadowy figure leant over her and kissed the nape of her neck.

It was close enough to evoke the memory of Karla leaning back on the desk while Jason kissed her, and it solidified his choice.

Tomorrow he would take the Ring to school and Bind his teacher. He would make Karla his.

His cock throbbed in his pants uncomfortably at the thought. He wished he had come to this decision earlier! Then instead of being frustrated, he could have had Karla in his bedroom with him right now.

Jason sighed in annoyance and checked the time; it was later in the afternoon than he had thought and his mother should be home soon. At least he could blow off a little steam with his two lovely ladies in the meanwhile. He was still frustrated enough that he wanted to do something more than just fuck.

Jason remembered how his mother had deflected his questions the night before by encouraging him to impregnate his aunt—turning his attention from something she didn’t like—and suddenly he knew what he was going to do that night.

He grinned to himself as he packed away the box with the Rings in it, before heading downstairs.