The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Binding Rings

Chapter 23

Author — Sidia

“Morning.” Karla whispered softly.

Jason blearily rubbed his hand across his eyes as he came fully awake. Karla was naked perfection; all smooth skin and soft curves draped across his chest. She looked up at him with heavily-lidded eyes and gave him a slow smile that he answered with one of his own.

“Morning.” Jason echoed, putting an arm around her shoulders and pulling her tightly to him. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like someone completely wore me out last night.” Karla teased, giving him a crooked half-smile.

“Hey, that goes both ways.” Jason smiled. He stroked his hand up and down her bare spine, making her shiver.

“Are you sure?” Karla said in mock surprise. She slip her hand down along his chest and stomach before dipping between his legs—wrapping her fingers around his cock which was rapidly hardening. “You don’t seem too worn out to me.”

“Neither do you.” Jason growled happily, leaning his head forward so he could give her a kiss.

“Before we get too serious,” Karla said, while at the same time beginning to slowly jack him off. “I have to go home and get a few things ready for classes today.”

“Are you joking?” Jason groaned as she deftly slid her delicate fingers up and down his shaft.

“I wonder.” Karla purred as she tightened her grip.

Jason rolled his teacher over and moved on top of her. Karla laughed delightedly, and opened her pale thighs—allowing him to settle between her parted legs. He positioned his cock at her entrance; she was already wet and ready for him.

“How much time do we have?” Jason asked her in a husky voice. He wanted her badly, but not enough to jeopardise her job.

“More than enough.” Karla said in a throaty whisper. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him wetly on his cheek. “Provided we’re quick. I woke you up early especially for that reason.”

“You’re incredible.” Jason groaned as he started to push himself into her.

“How—ah!—sweet.” Karla gasped, digging her fingers hard into his back.

Jason didn’t stop until he was buried all the way inside his teacher; she wrapped her legs around his waist and gave him a smouldering look.

“Do you have any plans over the weekend?” Jason asked her softly. He realised, somewhat to his amusement, that he didn’t really know too much about her personal life. He would have to do something about that—just maybe not right this second.

“Mmm … no plans.” Karla murmured in a satisfied tone. “Completely free.”

“Good. Come over tonight after school.” Jason grunted. He pulled back slowly before reversing and sheathing himself all the way inside her depths again. “Spend the weekend here.”

“I won’t say no if it means more of this.” Karla moaned, sinking her teeth into his shoulder and biting down.

“Count on it.” Jason said, kissing her slender neck at the same time as he began to fuck her in earnest. “I might get home late tonight, but come over when you’re ready and make yourself at home.”

“Where will you be?” Karla gasped. She trailed her hands down his flanks, lightly scratching him with her nails.

“I’m, uh, going on a date with Emma.” Jason said, a little bit of confidence leaving his voice. After how his mother had reacted to Emma, he was worried he was going to have to put his foot down with his teacher before it got too bad.

Karla was silent for a few moments apart from her breathing. Jason was about to say something when she slipped her arms back around his neck. His teacher leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth affectionately—then leaning back and giving him that half-smile that he found so intoxicating.

“Naughty.” Karla teased him, mirth sparkling in her eyes. She kissed him again, harder this time. “I bet she wouldn’t like to know what you’re doing right now.”

“Depends.” Jason laughed, relief flooding through him. She was completely fine with it! He thrust into her harder, making her give out a louder moan. “What would you say I’m doing?”

Karla kissed him again and caught his bottom lip in her teeth, pulling back before letting go.

“Hopefully you’re about to fuck your teacher so hard that she’s going to have to beg you to stop.” Karla whispered, tightening her legs around his waist.

“How did you know?” Jason grinned, pulling back before slamming back into her as hard as he could.

Jason walked Karla to the front door with his arm possessively around her narrow waist. He turned her around to face him and then kissed her deeply; a kiss that she returned in spades.

“I can’t wait to have you here all weekend.” Jason whispered into her hair. “You really are incredible.”

“Thank you, Jason.” Karla said somewhat impishly, kissing the hollow of his throat. “Incredible enough to skip your date?”

“What?” Jason asked, a bit surprised and uncomfortable. He pulled back so he could look at her properly.

“Jason, I’m kidding.” Karla said, kissing his cheek in apology. “You go enjoy yourself with your little girlfriend. As long as you don’t forget that I’ll be here waiting for you.”

“You’re perfect.” Jason breathed. It was so refreshing after dealing with his mother. He wondered if it was a difference in the Bindings that were chosen or if it was just their base personality. “There’s no way I could forget about you.”

Karla kissed him tenderly and sweetly.

“I can’t wait for the day to end.” She whispered. She reached down and cupped the front of his pants, tracing the outline of his cock with her hand. “I can’t wait to have you in me again.”

After Karla drove off, Jason looked at his watch; there was still a bit of time before he had to leave for school. He decided he better go check on his mother. He had been preoccupied with Karla all night and hadn’t spared her or his aunt a single thought; but remembering what he had instructed them to do, he figured he better go see what they had got up to.

Jason walked back up the stairs, going straight to his mother’s bedroom. He opened the door and stepped into the dimly lit room—pausing in surprise as the heady scent of sex swept over him. His eye’s widened as he took everything in.

Sarah and his mother were in the centre of the bed; his aunt was trussed up tightly—she was handcuffed, and her legs were stretched widely apart with what looked like scarves and various other bits of clothing. Both she and his mother were naked and everywhere he looked was bare flesh—quivering, pink, and covered in a light sheen of sweat. Jason felt himself harden fully once again as he looked at the two women.

“Morning, sweetie.” Helen said, her voice sounded exhausted and hoarse. Her hair was damp with sweat, and there were obvious dark rings under her eyes. “Want to join us?”

Jason nodded mutely and started to undress immediately—walking into his mother’s bedroom and closed the door behind him.

By the time the afternoon rolled around, Jason was feverishly rushing to get ready so that he wouldn’t be late for his date with Emma.

He had ended up spending all day in bed with his mother and aunt—it had just been too tempting. Jason had texted Emma to let her know he wasn’t going to school that day but that he would definitely still be picking her up. He had also made his mother cancel her classes for the day—not that she was in any fit state to leave; she had taken his instructions to pleasure her younger sister as many times as she could quite literally. They had both been so tired that it was like they were placid manikins that he could move around for his enjoyment.

Jason finished getting dressed and hurried down the stairs; if he left now he would make it in time to pick up Emma. He passed his mother and aunt sitting half asleep on the couch—leaning against one another and still completely nude.

Helen sleepily opened one eye and looked up as her son passed her on the way to the front door.

“Karla will be coming over a bit later.” Jason said, forestalling any questions of where he was going. “She’s staying the whole weekend so make her welcome when she gets here.”

He didn’t wait for his mother to acknowledge what he said—trusting to the Binding of Obedience to make sure she did what he wanted—and exited the house and got into his aunt’s car.

When he arrived outside of Emma’s house, he didn’t have time to get out of the car or call her before she bounded out the door.

She was wearing a lovely green dress that highlighted her flowing red tresses. Emma looked excited, happy, and a little nervous. She came to a stop by the car and took hold of the front of her dress—shifting from side to side coyly and giving him a shy grin.

Jason hurriedly got out of the car and walked around to her—coming to a stop and giving her an appreciative and somewhat sheepish smile.

“Wow.” Jason said, genuinely taken aback. “You look amazing.”

“Thanks, Jace.” Emma said softly. She stepped into him—putting her arms around his middle and hugging him tightly. She craned her head back so she could look him in the eye, a sweet smile gracing her face. “I’m looking forward to tonight.”

“Me too.” Jason said, hugging her back carefully. He made a show of gallantly opening the passenger door—ignoring Emma’s giggle and rolling of the eyes. “After you.”

“Thanks.” Emma said dryly, gathering her dress and getting gracefully into the car.

Jason ran back around and jumped into the driver’s seat—Emma giggled again at how quickly and eagerly he moved. When he started the car and pulled out, he saw out of the corner of his eye that Emma blushed slightly.

They didn’t talk about their destination or the implications of it—they made light small talk; dancing around the unspoken promise of where they were headed. To call the lakeside a make-out spot was understating things quite a bit. They were going to arrive there early though—Emma was more comfortable getting there and spending some time together before dusk, than she was with getting there after dark.

During the day, the lakeside was quite popular for more innocent pursuits—a lot of families frequented the shore and it was truly quite picturesque there. It was only after dark that it started to get a bit more rowdy.

When they arrived, it was still close to an hour before sunset. There were still people sitting innocently along the shore enjoying the day. They both got out of the car, smiling shyly at each other—starting to walk companionably along the shoreline.

Jason hesitantly reached out and took hold of Emma’s hand—sighing in relief when he felt her small fingers curve around his own. They walked aimlessly around the lake—holding hands and talking about nothing much at all—just enjoying each other’s company.

It was sweet and nice—and Jason found that he was enjoying himself with Emma immensely.

They stopped when dusk was approaching, and turned to watch the sun set over the lake—holding hands and leaning against one another as the sky turned a vivid orange hue; casting a rippling cascade of colour across the surface of the water.

Jason turned to face Emma—looking down into her gorgeous face while a swooping ball of excitement welled within his stomach. She looked up at him from under her lashes—her cheeks flushing a cute shade of pink.

Jason leant down and kissed her softly, pressing his mouth to hers. He felt Emma’s lips curve upwards in a smile before they started to kiss in earnest.

Emma’s mouth tasted sweet and the feel of her tongue flickering delicately on his made Jason slip his hand around her narrow waist—pulling her tightly into him. Emma didn’t shy away this time from this stronger display of affection—she arched her back and pushed her small breasts into his chest.

They only stopped kissing when he felt her shiver under his hands—from cold not from excitement. Jason had to admit that it was getting a little chilly; once the sun had gone down the temperature had dropped rapidly.

“Do you want to go back to the car?” He asked her softly.

“Yeah.” Emma said equally as softly, blushing once more.

They walked back to where Jason had parked the car—their pace brisk with eagerness. Emma was holding onto his hand very tightly.

When they got back, they could see that most of the day trippers had already left; there were a few scattered cars parked here and there with the shadowy outlines of couples making out in them.

Jason felt Emma tighten her grip on his hand even more, but she didn’t try and slow down. Even though she was looking down at the ground he could see hints of an embarrassed smile on her face.

When they got into the car, Jason’s plans of what to do or say to break the tension were completely unnecessary; Emma—her face bright red but sporting a determined expression—leant over to him and kissed him hard.

They started to make out passionately, and Jason let his hands roam over her. He trailed them along her back all the way down to her hip, and she moaned quietly in response. They were leaning together awkwardly across the centre divide of the car—kissing and innocently groping as much as they could; breaking apart and smiling sillily at each other between kisses.

To Jason’s surprise it was Emma that made the next move—she abruptly twisted around onto her knees on the seat, and then began to clamber across to his side. Jason leant down and hit the lever that controlled his seat—sending it shooting backwards faster than he had expected. Emma half-fell onto him, and they both laughed sheepishly at themselves.

Emma made herself more comfortable—swinging a leg across his lap so that she was straddling him. Jason rested his hands on either side of her hips, feeling the warmth of her body radiating out through her dress. They started kissing again, but now they were in a far more intimate position; Jason was hard as a rock and he could feel his shaft pressing up against Emma’s crotch.

When he felt her start to push herself down—pressing herself onto his bulging cock—Jason almost couldn’t believe it. He had been picturing Emma in various sexual acts ever since the possibility of them being more than friends had entered his mind—but the reality of his gorgeous friend grinding onto him was better than he had ever imagined.

Jason looked down and had to stop himself from letting out a groan of lust. Emma’s dress was hiked high up around her waist, and he could finally see the smooth expanse of her luscious thighs and even the front of her panties. He put his hands on her knees before sliding them higher up—digging his fingers into the silky skin of her legs.

Emma let out a small gasp and then rained a shower of light kisses onto his face—thrusting her hips down onto him harder than she had yet done.

Emboldened—Jason put a hand on her waist and then moved it up her torso; coming to a rest over the sweet sweet of her breast. Emma put her hand over his—pressing his palm firmly into her chest. She arched her back and wriggled her hips deliciously against his—grinding her crotch along his shaft.

Jason leant forward and kissed her shoulder blade; slipping his hand up under the strap holding up her dress. Emma gave a sharp intake of breath, and put an arm around his head—holding onto him tightly.

Jason slipped the strap off her shoulder while his heart was hammering in his chest. He was so glad he’d had so much experience with women lately—he didn’t think he could be as confident as this without it. He could hear Emma’s rapid panting as he pulled down one side of her dress, exposing her breast to the cool night air.

Emma’s breast was small and perfect—pale creamy flesh topped with a shockingly pink nipple. It was hard and proudly poking out from the tender flesh—and there was nothing that could stop Jason from leaning forward and capturing it in his mouth.

Jason felt Emma dig and entwine her fingers tightly in his hair as he started to suckle at her soft orb. She moaned softly and constantly—resuming the small thrusting motions of her hips on his.

“Jason …” Emma whispered, her voice soft and sweet.

Jason took her nipple between his teeth, chewing on it lightly. He grinned inwardly at hearing the gasping cry from his friend as he played with her teat. He slipped both hands back down and put them both on her thighs—gripping her legs tightly and sliding them further down until he reached her panties.

Emma lifted her hips and let Jason move his hands down until he was cupping her soft rear. With his grip on her ass, he pulled her back to him—directing her while she ground her crotch onto his cock. All the while his mouth was busy at her chest—he could almost fit her entire breast in his mouth, and he alternated between lightly nipping at her tender flesh and then sucking at her nipple.

The heat coming from her body felt scalding, and Jason was just about ready to believe he was actually about to fuck Emma, when a sudden loud noise made them bolt upright in shock.

A sharp rapping of knuckles on the window of the drivers side door shattered the mood completely. Jason looked up to see the grinning face of some idiot giving him the thumbs up—he had walked up and banged on the window in some attempt to be funny. Emma yelped and hurriedly pulled her dress back up to cover her exposed breast—scrambling back to the passenger seat to get away from whoever was outside.

“Oh, don’t stop, baby!” The guy yelled, rapping on the window again. “Don’t cover up those cute little tits!”

“Fuck!” Jason muttered angrily. He turned to check if Emma was alright just in time to see another guy on her window making a leering face.

“Yeah, don’t stop the show!” The newcomer hooted obscenely. “If your boyfriend isn’t enough we can show you a good time!”

“Jason …” Emma said in a frightened voice.

Jason was so angry that all he wanted to do was go outside and punch the shit out of them, but Emma looked too scared to ignore. He quickly turned the car on and reversed—swinging the car out wide and not really caring if he hit the two outside. Emma held on tightly to the side of her seat as they tore out of the carpark.

When they were back on the main road, Jason took a deep breath to calm himself and turned to the girl next to him.

“Em, are you okay?”

“Yeah.” Emma said in a shaky voice. “I’m fine. It’s just that … you know.”

“Yeah.” Jason echoed. “Fucking idiots! I’m sorry Em.”

“It’s not your fault.” Emma said softly. She reached over and placed her hand on his leg. A small measure of mirth entered her voice. “You were doing well up to that point.”

“Was I?” Jason said, his voice a bit strangled as Emma reached further; curling her hand over to his inner thigh. “I thought you looked like you were having fun.”

“Ha! Yeah.” Emma giggled. She squeezed his leg before removing it. “Just a little.”

“Do you want to go somewhere else, or …?” Jason trailed off. Even with the interruption, he had hardened instantly when Emma had touched him.

“Um.” Emma said quietly. She looked up at him from under her fringe of hair. “Do you mind if we call it early tonight?”

“Uh, really?” Jason managed. He was trying not to sound disappointed.

“It’s just the mood is kinda gone.” Emma said quickly, giving him an entreating look. “It’s nothing you did!”

“I know what you mean.” Jason said, giving a deep sigh. At least she wasn’t upset with him this time—but it was hard to agree with her when he’d finally been on the verge of getting somewhere serious with her.

“Do you want to try again tomorrow night?” Emma said, blushing and tripping over her words. “I mean—I don’t mean we can—like, another date?”

Jason couldn’t help himself, and laughed. She looked so nervous and cute looking up at him; embarrassment and arousal so plain on her face. Emma looked a little hurt at his reaction so he was quick to reassure her.

“I’d like that Em.” He said seriously. He gave her a crooked smile. “Maybe we can go somewhere we won’t be interrupted next time.”

Emma blushed and nodded firmly in agreement.

Jason drove Emma home and walked her to the front door. She turned to face him and flung her arms around his neck—lifting herself up and kissing him firmly on the mouth.

“Jason, tonight was … really nice. “ She said, kissing him again. “It was perfect.”

“Except for …” Jason said, making light of how it ended.

“Don’t ruin it.” Emma joked, thumping him lightly on the chest. “Seriously though. It was special to me. Thanks.”

“No—thank you, Emma.” Jason said deeply serious, leaning down to press his lips to hers. “I can’t wait for tomorrow.”

“Me either.” Emma smiled, her cheeks pink.