The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Binding Rings

Chapter 27

Author — Sidia

Jason stood in Emma’s shower, letting the hot water cascade over his head and shoulders; barely being able to believe he was in this situation—that today he was going to have sex with Emma.

Even though he was pretty sure that was what she meant by spending the day in her bed, he kept second guessing himself. He thought over her words for the hundredth time since he’d got in the shower—could he have misread her? Jason shook his head, spraying water onto the glass partition; no, she definitely wanted to have sex with him—there was no point being hesitant. That wouldn’t get him anywhere. Didn’t he have a lot of experience with women now? Far more than probably anyone of his own age. He shouldn’t be losing his confidence over the thought of having normal, regular sex, with a pretty girl.

Then why was he so nervous and excited?

Jason eyed the shampoo and conditioner on the shelf in the shower, thinking how Emma must have used them on herself only a few minutes earlier. The thought of her naked and slick with soap in the same small space he was currently in made his cock ache.

Fuck he wanted her.

There was no way he would be this excited if he had bound Emma to him with one of the Rings. This was so much better. A small thought of how he was going to reconcile his home life with his girlfriend struck him, but he pushed it deep down. He wasn’t going to overthink this. Not this time.

Resolute, Jason turned the water off and quickly dried himself. Unlike Emma, he didn’t have the option to get into a new change of clothes, so made do with putting his jeans without his underwear. He briefly considered walking downstairs like he had threatened in just a towel—it would be funny after all—but decided he wouldn’t try to lighten the mood. He wanted to go downstairs too Emma appearing cool and confident—he was determined to make her first time as incredible as he could.

When Jason went downstairs to the kitchen, Emma was just finishing up making a simple breakfast. The genuinely sweet smile she directed at him almost made him miss a step, she was so lovely. Emma had changed into a white t-shirt and a tiny pair of shorts; so much of her creamy thighs was exposed that he doubted she would get away with wearing it out in public. On top of that, from the outline of her small breasts and the way her nipples protruded through the thin fabric of her top, it was clear she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Aroused and excited beyond measure, Jason embraced his chosen persona of a confident and experienced man; walking up to Emma with purpose and intent. He caught her chin in one hand and gently tilted her face upwards to face him; leaning down and pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss.

“You look gorgeous, Em.” Jason said huskily.

“Thanks.” Emma said in a quiet voice. She had blushed at his words but did not look embarrassed in the slightest. She gave him a challengingly grin. “No towel? I’m disappointed.”

“I’ll make it up to you later.” Jason smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

“Oh.” Emma said, off-balance for a second, then smiled cheekily back at him. “Good!”

Breakfast was brief—a combination of it being pretty simple fare and the fact that both of them was clearly focused on something else. Jason caught Emma glancing up towards her bedroom on more than one occasion, so it was obvious that the promise of what was going to happen after they finished eating was at the forefront of both their minds.

When they both finished eating their was a brief moment of silence before Emma took a deep breath and stood up—the emotions on her face being a mixture of determined, eager, and slightly apprehensive. Jason stood up as well, and walked around the table to stand in front of her—holding out his hand, being happy of the fact that it didn’t tremble in the slightest. It was far more nerve-wracking to be doing this with a girl he didn’t control—not that he regretted that fact.

Emma placed her small, warm, hand in his own and curled her fingers over his palm. She gave Jason a shy smile and then turned towards the stairs; leading him by the hand to her bedroom.

When they entered the bedroom they turned to face one another, exchanging small and nervous smiles. Then they naturally came together in a sweet kiss which gradually became more heated the longer it went on.

Emma slipped her hands under Jason’s shirt; running her palms up along his chest before gripping the bottom and starting to lift it off him. Still kissing her, Jason smiled and raised his arms to assist her. Emma had to stand on the tips of her toes and Jason had to hunch down a little, but she managed to get his shirt off. When she reached down to the front of his pants, he placed his hands over hers.

“Not that I mind at all.” Jason murmured. “But I’m not wearing anything under those.”

“That’s handy.” Emma smirked, reaching for his zipper only to have him gently stop her again.

“This isn’t fair.” Jason smiled. “I want to have a turn.”

When he placed his hand on her hip and then slid it up under her shirt, Emma smiled and nodded at him.

“That sounds fair.” Emma said softly, only a small break in her voice betraying her nerves.

Jason gently explored the silky skin along Emma’s lower back and flanks, enjoying how she shivered under his touch. When it was his turn to grip the bottom of her shirt Emma immediately raised her arms above her head, her face turning pink as he stripped her topless.

“Wow.” Jason breathed, his eyes taking her pert breasts in all of their naked glory. Emma twitched as though she wanted to cover herself with her arms before noticeably stopping herself. He watched as her pink nipples crinkled and hardened as they were exposed to the air. “You are so sexy.”

“You’re not bad yourself.” Emma whispered.

“Are you wearing anything under those?” Jason asked, indicating with his head her little shorts.

“What kind of question is that to ask a girl?” Emma said, her eyes sparkling. “Besides, it’s my turn now.”

Jason kissed her—harder than he had yet—running his hands up and down the smooth curve of her spine and pressing her into him. He could feel her soft breasts as they flattened against his chest.

“If we’re taking turns it makes sense.” Jason whispered as he looked Emma straight in the eyes. “If you go now I’ll be naked. So? Are you?”

“Yes, Jason.” Emma said, surprisingly meek—a ploy which she immediately ruined by winking at him. “I have something on under my shorts.”

Jason laughed, pleasantly surprised at how playful she was being. It was all just so easy and natural with her. He slid his hands under the waistband of her shorts and then slipped them down off her hips to fall in a heap around her ankles. She was still pressed up against him, so he looked down over her shoulder—a strangled note of surprise escaping him.

From his vantage point he could see the smooth curves of Emma’s buttocks; the bare flesh unimpeded by the fabric of a pair of panties. Instead, Emma was wearing a thong. It wasn’t lacy, fancy, or something designed to entice—it was instead a relatively simple black piece of underwear. The appeal was the fact that she had chosen to wear it just for him.

“Holy crap, Em.” Jason said hoarsely. He reached down and gingerly placed his hands on her ass—gripping her rear lightly and squeezing the taut, curved flesh.

“You like?” Emma teased. She wiggled her rear, giggling to see the expression he had on his face. “You’re too easy, Jason.”

“I guess you’re my kryptonite.” Jason joked. He suddenly took a few steps back from her and stood facing here—grinning as he ran his eyes up and down her lithe form.

“What do you think you’re looking at?” Emma challenged. Now they were bantering she was rapidly gaining in confidence. She put a hand on her waist and cocked her hip—at ease standing in front of Jason while topless.

“You.” Jason smirked. “Can you turn around for me?”

“What?” Emma laughed.

“Turn.” Jason said. “Can you please? You can’t wear something like that and not expect me to want to see all of you.”

“I’m shocked at you.” Emma teased. She made as if to turn, but stopped halfway; standing at ninety degrees to him in profile. “Like this?”

“Emma you’re killing me.” Jason groaned theatrically. It didn’t help that from this angle her ass flared out from her narrow torso delectably. “Please take pity.”

Emma giggled and turned all the way around—looking over her shoulder at him with a satisfied smile at the same of his sudden exhale. Jason couldn’t help it—she looked absolutely perfect to his eyes. So different from his aunt and mother—even different from Karla. When she slowly leant forward, causing her rear to form a delicious peach-shape, he almost lost control of himself right then and there. In fact, when he saw her eyes flick down towards the painful tenting in his pants, he did.

Jason took two long steps until he was right behind Emma. She stood stock still, quivering slightly, as he carefully pressed his erection between the globes of her ass.

“Jason …” Emma breathed out—all teasing gone from her face as soon as she felt his erection.

She straightened upright—turning on the spot and slipping one arm around his neck. They stared into one another’s eyes as Emma bit her bottom lip and reached down between them to the front of his pants again. She wasn’t as clumsy as she had been last night, and soon had his pants falling down to the floor—Jason stepping out of them and kicking them behind him. When he felt her small hand wrap around his shaft though, a thought struck him and he froze.

“What’s wrong?” Emma asked him softly, picking up on his body language.

“Um, I don’t have any protection.” Jason said. It hadn’t even occurred to him to bring some—not that he had expected to be in this position with Emma so soon anyway. He hadn’t considered it in regards to Sarah, and it was only luck that his mother was already on birth control.

“Oh.” Emma said, her face reddening as she looked away.

Suddenly Jason thought about what he had just said—about how he had just assumed they were going to have sex. What if Emma hadn’t been there yet?

“Em, I—shit, sorry. I didn’t mean …” Jason stuttered.

He trailed off miserably. His spirits rose though when Emma looked back up at him; her face was still red and she looked slightly embarrassed, but she also looked determined.

“Uh, I have some.” Emma said softly but defiantly.

“What?”

“I have some protection.” Emma said louder—looking at him challengingly.

Jason stared at her for a moment before bursting out laughing and hugging her to him. He couldn’t believe she had thought that far ahead. While he had been second guessing himself over the last few weeks in regards to her, Emma had clearly worked out how things were going to go on her own.

“What’s so funny?” Emma said, but she was trying to hide her grin. “I’m only being responsible. What if I had left things to you? We’d be stuck with nothing to do—hey!”

Emma squeaked in surprise as Jason swept her up off the ground into his arms. She lay across his arms, looking up at him with wide eyes. He leant down and kissed her lips gently.

“You are perfect and amazing.” He told her softly. “As to what we would have had to do instead … let me show you.”

He carried Emma to her bed—laying her down gently onto the mattress and stood by her legs. He reached up to her waist and took hold of the thong on either side of her hips.

“What would we have done instead?” Emma asked him breathlessly.

“For starters I’m going to return the favour from last night.” Jason said, heat in his voice as he began to slowly pull Emma’s underwear off.

Emma watched him intently for a second before she raised her hips up off the bed to aid him. When he had the thong down to her knees she gracefully pulled one leg up to her chest—slipping her foot out. Her underwear was now dangling from only one leg, and the way she looked at him made his cock pulse with need.

Emma—naked on her bed waiting for him—was one of the most startlingly erotic things he had ever seen.

Jason eased himself down to his knees before her, his heart thumping wildly in his chest as she parted her thighs for him. He gazed at the bare sex for a moment—entranced—before turning his eyes back to her face. Emma was looking down at him with her eyes heavily-lidded. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly—pushing her small breasts into the air.

“Jason …” Emma whispered.

Jason leant forward and kissed her inner thigh, hearing her gasp in response. Then—unable to hold back any further—he pressed his mouth down onto her pussy. Emma reached down and gripped Jason by his hair; holding him in place for a moment before relaxing her grip. Then he started to get to work.

He used every trick and technique that he had learnt from Sarah on Emma—focusing on his task to the point where everything else lost importance. It wasn’t hard—Emma tasted almost sweet to him, and the thrill of running his tongue long the folds of her bare sex excited him no end.

Emma made small gasps and cute little squeaks as Jason went down on her—and soon started gyrating her hips and making small thrusts upwards to meet his darting tongue. When she started to cum—flooding his mouth with her juices—she forgot herself and pulled his face tightly into her crotch; her grip on his hair on the verge of being painful. She made high pitched little cries and moans as she experienced her first climax from his mouth—and the obvious pleasure he gave her made Jason smile triumphantly to himself.

“Wow.” Emma whispered breathlessly afterwards. She was laying on her back with her arms spread above her head as her chest heaved as she recovered from her orgasm. “You’re good at that.”

“Anytime.” Jason smiled. He got up and sat on the bed next to her—leaning down and kissing her mouth tenderly. He had forgotten that his mouth was still covered in her juices though, and he tensed. “Oh—sorry, Em.”

Emma’s pink little tongue darted out to lick her lips, and her face twisted as she considered the taste. Jason wondered if it was the first time she had ever tasted herself. He relaxed when he saw the little smile cross her mien.

“Don’t apologise for that!” Emma said, touching him lightly on the thigh. “It was amazing. I should say sorry though.”

“Why?”

“I—uh—was a little rough at the end there.” Emma blushed.

“Dont apologise for that.” Jason echoed her, grinning. “I take it as a compliment!”

Emma rolled upright and they sat on the bed next to each other for a few moments—smiling and enjoying the moment of closeness they were sharing. Then Emma got up off the bed and walked with purpose over to where he purse was on top of her chest of drawers.

“What you are doing?” Jason asked, eyeing her bare ass and enjoying the way her hips swayed as she walked. When she turned around and held up a condom in it’s wrapper he swallowed in nervous anticipation. “Oh.”

Emma walked back over and sat on the bed again.

“Are you sure you want to do this Emma?” Jason asked her softly. “You don’t have to. I don’t expect you to or anything.”

“Idiot.” Emma said quietly, smiling at him. “I want to do this.”

She opened the wrapper with such a confident motion that Jason wondered if she had practiced it. Only her slightly shaking hands betrayed her nervousness as she reached over towards his cock.

“Do you want me to —” Jason began awkwardly, but stopped when Emma shook her head.

“No.” She said firmly, her cheeks flaming. “I want to do it.”

Jason watched as Emma reached down and gripped his erection in her small hand. When she placed the condom over his head and began to roll it down over his shaft he knew that she must have practiced this—wisely deciding to not mention it. Instead, he enjoyed the view of this lovely girl slipping a condom over his cock so that he would be ready to have sex with her. Whatever Jason had expected to happen when they had started their date last night, it wasn’t this.

When it was on, she squeezed his cock gently, and licked her lips as she took it in.

“It’s quite big.” She said softly, her voice shaking slightly.

“Are you sure you want to —” Jason asked again quietly before she shook her head.

“You don’t have to keep checking with me, Jason—I know what I’m doing.” Emma said firmly. Having said that she crawled over the the centre of her bed—turning to look at him with a stubbornly challenging expression. “Well? Are you coming?”

Jason smiled ruefully and made his way to the centre of the bed to join her. Now that he was here—his body looming so much larger over her slender form—Emma hesitated. Jason took charge—placing his hands on her shoulders and gently laying her back. He eased over her—holding himself up off of her by propping up on his elbows. Emma parted her legs and Jason set himself between her rounded thighs.

Emma was breathing fast now—high points of colour in her cheeks. When Jason positioned the head of his cock at her entrance she gasped softly and shivered.

“I’ll go slow.” Jason promised. He was trembling himself at being so close to finally having sex with Emma. He could feel the heat from her sex on the head of his cock.

“Okay.” Emma whispered. She slipped her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly. She moaned when he eased forward—parting the lips of her vagina with his thick cock. “Oh, Jason.”

“Emma.” Jason uttered softly, as he applied more pressure. She was tight—tighter than anyone he had been with so far—and the way her pussy snugly gripped the head of his cock felt incredible. The thought of how it would feel when he was buried all the way inside of her made him groan with anticipation.

“Oh!” Emma gasped as his shaft started to stretch her open. “Go slow, Jace.”

“Are you okay?”

“Mm…” Emma murmured. She leant upward and kissed his lips tenderly. “Better than okay. Keep going.”

Jason kept up the torturously slow pace—easing the head of his shaft into Emma’s tight opening. All he wanted to do was bury himself inside of her with one stroke—but he managed to hold himself back. When he felt the head of his cock push up against her hymen, he stopped.

“Don’t stop.” Emma whispered. Her fingers tightened their grip around his neck. “It’s okay. Do it.”

Jason was about to push forward and take Emma’s virginity when the sound of the front door slamming open made both of them freeze. They looked into each other’s faces—their eyes wide with shock—as loud and laughing voices drifted up from downstairs.