The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter XII

Sister Clarice knelt in the confessional and began with a “Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been three days since my last confession and…”

“My child, I read the news and understand what you did. Rather than yet again go through all your supposed sins, can you just tell me of sins that are new and not repeats of the last time?” Father James responded with a sigh.

Sister Clarice blinked and then said “Well, I suppose so Father, but it would put my mind at rest to confess all…”

“Child enough. You have been doing the Lord’s work for several years now. The Lord is a Lord of mercy, but he can also be a Lord of Vengeance. And he can be the chooser of his instrument to bring justice to the wicked. I firmly believe you to be that instrument. I will give you duties to cleanse your soul, but I am simply asking if you have sins other than what you always state. It is those sins, the new ones that can be a real issue.” Father James said. He glanced down between his legs at Destiny smiling up at him slowly stroking him off and smiled.

Sister Clarice thought for a moment and then sighed “Yes Father. Father I had thoughts of impureness. I was excited by the slaver’s submission. His battered body laying at my feet and him begging me for mercy. He was embarrassed at being beaten by a woman but also excited to be dominated by me. It was, it was a…turn on. I felt a sense of exhilaration and power. I think I liked it.”

Father James didn’t respond. Sister Clarice was worried about what he would say, not knowing that the reason he wasn’t responding was that he was biting down hard on a ball gag to keep from moaning at the fantastic blow job Destiny was giving him. After a few seconds she cut off and pointed at the nun and Father Jimmy snapped back to reality.

“My child, that is a bit disturbing. Some punishment and repentance must be handed out. But you must also think on this. Some say that our souls are actually two different people fighting for control of our minds and bodies. In your case I can almost believe that, believe that you have locked away the bad soul and fight it every day. But that is not how you can beat it. Locking it up, hiding it away will not work. You must let the darkness out and confront it. If you do, you can control it, if you control it you have beaten it.” Father Jimmy said with a big dumb grin as he read off his lines from a card that Destiny held up as she licked his balls.

Sister Clarice pondered what her confessor said. Part of her was afraid, another part was determined. “Hm, almost like the two souls he was talking about.” she thought.

Father James gave her her penance (lighter than normal) and an extra assignment. Since the Mother Superior and most of the nuns had gone on a retreat, she was to fill in as the supervisor of the two novices. They would report to her daily and as part of her work to control herself, she was allowed to met out some punishments as needed. Sister Clarice nodded and didn’t think this task would be a big issue as the two novices were quite good and had shown no problems with any rules thus far.

Sister Clarice went out and began her penance, not noticing that Father James remained in the confessional for quite some time. She also missed the muffled moans and grunts. She left heading towards the nunnery and missed the gentleman who walked into the confessional to confess and came out quickly with a dopey grin on his face and a large hard on. If she had happened to follow him she would have been very suspicious when he headed towards Sassy Street and picked up the first hooker he came across.

LATER THAT DAY

“So you see Doctor, I was really scared and conflicted with these feelings. I thought I was over them, but they were really strong, especially when that Slaver called me Mistress.” Sister Clarice said as she sat in a chair across from Dr. Jones.

The Doctor smiled back at her in a reassuring manner. “Clarice, these feelings are normal parts of any human soul or set of emotions if you will. Having them and fearing them are two completely different things. You would not be normal if you DIDN’T have them.”

“I think you need to do some mental compartmentalization. Rather than fight yourself you need to split yourself in a way. Put the good you into one compartment and the bad you into another. Confront your feelings and stop fearing them. Only after you have confronted your fears can you beat them.” The Doctor said with a confident smile.

Sister Clarice looked away for a second and missed the little squirm the good doctor did when the remote controlled vibrator in her pussy turned up two notches for a few seconds.

“Funny, that is almost the same advice I got in confession.” She replied to her doctor.

“Well, great minds think alike. Open up and confront your fears. That is the way to get rid of these issues you are having.” Dr. Emily Jones said with a grin and then stood up. “I have an appointment at 4pm so I hate to rush you but others need some help as well. Good luck Clarice.” she said with a genuine smile as she showed her out.

An older gentleman entered after Sister Clarice walked out. If she had stayed she would have been treated to the sight of this older gentleman being hypnotized, strapped to couch and then brainwashed for an hour to think he was actually a sissyboy slave who needed to be dominated by the good doctor and her BFF Paris.

LATER THAT NIGHT

“What ARE you doing?!?!?!” Sister Clarice nearly shouted at her two novices.

The two novices, Samantha and Jean, stood at a type of attention and dropped the dildo they had been looking at. They looked at each other and then after a moment of silence Samantha said “Sister, please allow me to try and explain…”

Sister Clarice barely kept her composure as she listened. Apparently when sorting the donated clothing bin Jean had found this dildo. Rather than throw it away, she had decided to play a prank on Samantha and had slipped it under her pillow. Sam had found it, and they had proceeded to throw it at each other and then start goofing off with it, pretending it was a microphone or a truncheon.

“We didn’t mean to let this get, um, out of hand. It was just a silly prank that got carried away is all.” Novice Samantha said as Novice Jean nodded.

“I am going to have to talk to the Mother Superior about this when she returns. She will decide your punishment.” Clarice said with a shake of her head.

“OH NO! Please don’t! We might get kicked out! You know how strict she is!” Jean nearly wailed.

“Didn’t Father James say its your job to met out punishment for us while she is gone? Please, you punish us!” Samantha begged. Jean nodded and added “Yes, you punish us! We submit to your will!”

Both dropped to their knees immediately and bowed their heads.

Clarice blinked. “I, uh, no, no, I’m not doing that. I’m only…”

“Please, we beg you! Punish us, give us your justice! Give us your sentence!” They both intoned.

Clarice struggled with herself for a few moments. On one hand she was very afraid that she might go overboard. But she had to agree that she had been charged by the Father to mentor and punish these two as needed. And a dark voice inside her whispered that it might be fun.

That voice was enough for Clarice. “I am going to confront you and defeat you!” she thought to herself.

“Very well, both of you stand up. I am going to have you both scrub the entire upstairs on your hands and knees tonight twice before bed. Get to it.” She turned to go and she heard a “Yes Ma’am.” from two very submissive sounding voices. It was a bit of a turn on, but she squashed the thought.

She tried to turn in, but kept hearing them whisper to each other in the hallway. “She is so strong. I wish we were not so weak. I wish she was the Mother Superior, she would have this place in proper discipline. I wish we could serve her directly, she is so dominant.”

The whispered talk ate at her subconscious. She could almost hear the good and bad in her arguing over who was stronger. The dark voices inside her kept whispering about going out there and taking charge and how very dirty and stimulating it would be. She fought the voices for several hours until finally a very distinct voice said “Why do you fight yourself? We can do this together. You are to punish people for doing wrong, and I enjoy punishing people. I can help you do your job very well. We don’t have to fight. We can work…together.”

“Who is this?” Clarice said out loud in a startled voice.

“I am you. I am the other you, the one you locked away, the one you imprisoned. Please don’t lock me away anymore. Let’s work together and stop this fighting. Please.” the voice said.

Clarice trembled and began to pray. The voice didn’t speak again the rest of the night.

Over the next week Clarice had an interesting time. Father James had her and the two novices do lots of work on the shelter and in the Cathedral offices. It seemed to Clarice that her novices had gone from some of the best to complete screw ups. She was catching them two or three times a day doing something that merited punishment. They had an alarming habit of begging for mercy on their knees and bowing their heads when she talked to them. They had also started calling her “Ma’am” in a very submissive and formal tone. Clarice actually was flattered and got to where she began to enjoy it.

Father James and Doctor Jones were both encouraging her in her confrontations with her darker side. Father James would ask for great details about how she felt and what the voice told her and encouraged her to continue along this path. His punishments seemed to get lighter and he focused more on her “disciplining” the two novices.

“They can become very useful if they are in the proper mindset. Be firm, and discipline accordingly.” He had told her after she had caught them trying on some sexy lace underwear someone had donated.

Doctor Emily Jones had told her that she was making real progress. She had actually encouraged her to sit in front of mirror and talk to “herself, or really your other self” for a few minutes a day. She had said act like you were old friends and were catching up. IT had been awkward at first, but now she did it at least an hour a day, sometimes longer.

Fortunately crime seemed to be on break because she hadn’t been called out since the white slavery bust. She got the occasional text, but overall her teammates seemed to be completely on top of everything.

Sister Clarice was sitting in front of her mirror talking to her other self when she heard a very quiet giggle from down the hall. She instantly knew that had to be Sam and Jean and with a small smile she stood up and strode down the hall to their room. She threw open the door and blinked.

The two novices were naked from the waste up, drinking wine and had obviously been playing with each other.

The two startled novices immediately dropped to their knees and bowed their heads. “Ma’am, forgive us. We were changing out the wine in the kitchen and sipped some. We then got carried away and things got out of hand. We beg you to punish us!”

Clarice’s hand twitched. She thought to herself “This is beyond the pale! I will kick them out for this! But I must get the Father, I don’t trust myself to punish them!”

“Let me.”

Clarice blinked. Where had that voice come from?

“Let me. The other you. I can punish them and not lose control. I can make them suffer pain for what they did and set them straight. I can control myself, you lost control once because instead of working together we were fighting. Let me out. Let me do this for you and show you we can work together.” Her dark voice said.

Clarice reeled for a few seconds and thought hard. With everything that Father James and Doctor Jones had said this could be the key to achieving inner peace.

“Okay, just long enough to discipline them.” Lady Light/Sister Clarice replied. And then she let go.

“Look up. Look up to the face of discipline you cunts.” A sultry voice said to the two novices kneeing on the floor.

The two girls looked up with broad smiles. Candice didn’t even realize that her entire conversation had actually been out loud. In harmony they replied “Your wish is our command Mistress.”

“I am not your Mistress. I am “Ma’am” to you worthless bitches. I am here to properly see you punished for your disobedience. Bend over that bed and expose your asses.” Candice replied in a very angry tone.

The two novices hastened to obey and were quickly bent over the bed with their underwear down around their ankles.

“You will count out loud your lashes and you will thank me for each one. You WILL learn obedience and discipline! Begin!” Candice growled out and lashed Sam across the ass with a yard stick.

WACK!

“OUCH!!! ONE MA’AM!” Sam cried out in pain, and also to the exhilaration of Candice what sounded like some pleasure.

WACK!

“YEOW! ONE MA’AM!” Jean shouted out with an actual grin. Candice smiled an evil smile as she proceeded to give them each 20 lashes. Their asses where bruised and red and both novices were sobbing heaps on the floor.

Candice felt a great rush of power looking over the two whipped cunts. They had actually ENJOYED it! They had started calling her Mistress halfway through and she hadn’t stopped them. It had been intoxicating. She searched her inner self and felt her “good self” peacefully asleep, tucked away in her head. She grinned. She knew that her current darker self had full control during this time and that when she awoke to her other self there would be no memory of this.

“Time to set up some things.” Dark Candice said to herself.

“You two cunts. Did you enjoy your discipline?” she asked the whimpering heaps in front of her.

“Yes Mistress, we did. We are not worthy to serve you, please punish us more!” they pleaded in unison.

“You are truly worthy only to be slaves. I will sell you off to be whored in a gutter in a rustbelt city known only for its failure. Unless you do exactly as I instruct.”

The two novices smiled as they knelt in front of her. “You wish is our command Mistress.” They intoned and then grinned as they received their orders from their true Mistress.