The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

CHAPTER XIII

Sister Candice stretched as she woke from her nap. She had a long night, working in the shelter and had gotten to bed VERY late. Apparently her novices had let her sleep in some as it was now nearly 9am. She shrugged, today didn’t have much on the schedule so a sleeping a bit late was probably okay. Morning prayers were not until 10am anyway so she could go and get ready.

She strode down the hallway with a greeting of “Good Morning” from Novice Jean. She appeared very happy as she had a large smile on her face and she dipped her head in almost a bow as Candice passed. Several days ago, that sign of submission would have set off alarm bells in Sister Clarice. Now she took it as her due. She was in charge here, and she did demand obedience and discipline.

She frowned. Despite the obviously effective discipline her other self had handed out to the two novices, she had begun to have issues with the other nuns. Father James had simply given her the task of punishing them. A day didn’t go by without her having at least 2 nuns in her office for discipline. Oddly, she had problems remembering what exactly her dark self did. When she carefully discussed it with the other sisters they seemed very pleased with their punishments and had insisted that it had been just.

Sister Clarice was headed to the kitchen when she heard a soft moaning coming from a bedroom at the top of the stairs. As all the other sisters should be heading towards prayer or in the kitchens, she was curious and opened the door.

There, in front of her eyes, was Father James fucking Novice Samantha in the ass. Samantha was biting down hard on a ball gag while she held onto the bed frame with both hands. She was wearing only her habit, a pair of very sexy lace stocking and some glossy black 6 inch heels. Father James had his pants down around his ankles as he grunted away like a dog in heat.

Sister Candice blinked and staggered back into the door. She gaped and just as she was getting ready to shout, she stood ramrod straight and her eyes rolled back.

Sister Candice shook her head once and then with a grim face strode into room. Without hesitation she grabbed a willow switch that was lying on the bed (there was a switch, crop, or whip in nearly every room now for some reason) and growled “On your knees you dogs!”

The two clergy immediately dropped to their knees in front of the dark skinned beauty. They lowered their heads in unison and intoned “We have sinned Mistress, punish us.”

Candice laid into them with a will. Soon both were begging and howling while she grinned in savage delight. THIS was fun! This was POWER! The rush it gave her was overwhelming and turned her on something fierce.

She whipped them until they were sobbing heaps on the floor. When she stopped they both thanked her for being such a good mistress.

She started to step back when her eyes rolled up again. This time a scared look came over her face. She looked at the man and woman lying on the floor and the switch and she screamed.

“MY GOD! What have I become? What am I doing?” Sister Candice cried out.

“You are our mistress. You own us and discipline us! You are dominant!” Father James and Sister Samantha chanted.

“No! This is out of hand! I can’t do this! This is wrong, this…” she tapered off as memories of herself flogging nuns, priests, and some homeless people flooded her mind. The feelings of power, pleasure at the pain of others and the pleasure of dominating them overwhelmed her.

“Yes. This is the true you. This weak person, who seeks to forgive and to care, is the one that needs to be locked up. She is weak, she cannot be a super hero. I must be the dominant one.” A sultry, dark, hard voice replied from her own mouth.

Sister Clarice shoved her fist into mouth and bit down hard enough to draw blood. She looked at Novice Samantha who was now looking at her with a loving empty stare. Samantha said “I serve you Mistress.”

And Sister Clarice ran from the room as fast as she could go.

Sister Clarice didn’t stop running until she had reached her Doctor’s office. She literally stormed into the office and right past the receptionist who actually didn’t seem all that surprised.

“Doctor! You must help me! My dark self is taking over! The memories I’ve had over the last week were false! She had been manipulating me and she can take me over sometimes! You must…”

“Calm down! I’ll help, but calm down. Here sit down on this chair and relax. If you are excited you will act without thinking and this doesn’t sound like it would be a good time for that.” Dr. Emily Jones said.

Sister Clarice sat down in a very ornate chair and without a thought crossed her legs over her knee. Dr. Jones sat on a much plainer chair that was lower to the ground. Sister Clarice then reached over onto the desk and picked up a long black cigarette holder and without a thought put in a black cigarette. She held it out and the Doctor immediately lit it.

Sister Clarice took a long inhale, held the smoke, and then exhaled. She let out another breath and sat back. “Good, this is helping me relax. Glad I can have a smoke now and then to take the edge off.” She said to her Doctor who was sitting with her knees together and her hands on her lap with her head down.

“Very good ma’am. Now how may I serve?” the doctor said with a smile.

“I caught Father James fucking Novice Samantha! They were going at it like animals in heat! I was shaken to the core, and then suddenly without any warning my Dark Self took over! The next thing I know both of them are nearly whipped to death and they are calling me Mistress and thanking me for dominating them! I nearly blacked out but suddenly couldn’t control my body. My dark self took over from me without my help! She has been tricking me this whole time! My memories have been tampered with and now she is fighting to control me!” Sister Candice said, not noticing that she had reached down and picked up a riding crop made of black leather and was tapping her heel.

Dr. Jones leaned forward and touched her knee to comfort her, and was rewarded by a smack on her hand with the crop.

“You do not touch me without my permission.” Sister Clarice said without a thought.

“Forgive me. Mistress.”

Sister Clarice blinked, and then stared at her hand in horror as she tapper her heel with the crop. Her eyes grew bigger as she saw, really saw the cigarette holder, and even bigger as she saw the ornate chair in the center of the room.

And more memories flooded back.

Memories of her seeing her friends and others being whipped into submission, of her beating and whipping men and women into sobbing heaps pleading for mercy from their mistress and then thanking her for her discipline and justice. Of the Doctor helping her forget with special cigarettes, of her forcing the two novices to lick her boots clean, of Father Jimmy being collared and leashed by her for daring to speak to her as an equal. Of her dark self being given full and free reign.

“Oh God. What have I done? What have I become?” Sister Clarice said in a voice that could only be described as full of despair and hopelessness.

“I can help you. I can help you get away from this.” Doctor Emily Jones said.

“You can?”

“Yes. You are very resistant to many drugs and to magic, but you cannot resist yourself. Your true self. The Dark Self. I can help the good you get away if you let me.” The doctor said with evil grin.

Sister Clarice looked helpless, afraid and alone. She tried to find strength to be a hero, to overcome this. But she found she could not call on it. She had no strength left, no will. She simply nodded.

“Come.” The doctor led Clarice by the hand out a door into another room. There she began to take off Sister Clarice’s clothes and habit. She was soon naked. The doctor then dressed her. She put on a latex, black, skintight body suit, with black opera gloves and a black mask. She pulled up her hair into a impressive tower and decked it out with a bejeweled hairnet. Diamond earrings, blood red lipstick. Black vinyl thigh high boots shined to a near mirror shine with six inch heels went on her pretty feet. And then, Doctor Emily Jones slipped a 2 foot long leather riding crop with a large diamond stud on the handle’s tip into her hand. The doctor led her to a full length mirror.

“Clarice, this is Lady Midnight, the Duchess of Sassy Street. She is going to take your body now and you are going to go and hide in the deep dark parts of your mind where you will never ever see this woman again. You will be safe there, and you will never ever want to come out where Lady Midnight is because she will hurt you if you do. Now say goodbye and go.” Doctor Emily Jones said.

“Goodbye Lady Midnight.” A scared, timid little voice squeaked out from behind the mask.

“Good bye, and good riddance. Weak fool, THIS is who I was born to be!” Lady Midnight said in a sultry, commanding, dominant voice.

Emily dropped to her knees. “Yes Mi Lady. Now you must meet the man who freed you.”

Lady Midnight arched an eyebrow at that and then turned as a voice said “Surprised? You think these bitches could have done this without someone “helping” them along?”

Lady Midnight looked at a man who was very tall, muscled and dressed in a nice expensive suit. He carried a cane, a old hat, and wore a several gold necklaces and rings. Gold sunglasses finished off the look. He had a definite air of authority and command about him, and Lady Midnight immediately figured out this was a MAN! A man she could accept as her superior. Probably the only man she would.

“I must say that I didn’t really think about that. But I can certainly see why you would be the man to do it. These others? Much too weak and stupid to actually do this without a master hand.” Lady Midnight replied.

“Indeed. I am not one for wasting time, so here is how it will work. I am DC the Super Pimp. I have turned 3, now 4 of the Hidden Five into super hookers. Platinum Angle is now Trixie Glitter the Super Hooker, Shimmer is now Sparkle the Super Stripper, and The Dragon is now Bunny the Super Showgirl. You were Lady Light, you are now Lady Midnight, the Super Dominatrix. You will work for me as my Dom for those who like that kink.” DC said as he walked around the dark skinned beauty with slanted eyes. “Your blood mix is nice and exotic, you will be an excellent addition to the stable. I am putting you in charge of other doms that I will get. Now you will follow me to my lab and we will finish some adjustments to your body. You need bigger tits, and your ass needs work as well. I have standards and you WILL meet them.”

DC snapped his fingers and in strutted Sam and Genie, formerly Novices Samantha and Jean. They were both dress in black latex, slutty nun costumes, and knee high black boots. They both stopped in front of Lady Midnight and bowed low. “We serve at your beck and call Mi Lady. Your wish is my command.”

“As it should be, slaves.” Lady Midnight said with an air of command as she strode over to DC and took his arm. “Lead on my Master. Make me perfect in your eyes.”