The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter II.

Suzanna set her notes down at the terminal. It was past 10pm; on a Saturday night, but given she was near completion of a major project that would cement her employment at the Platinum Corporation she was not minding. She had broken up with her boyfriend a couple of weeks back over her focus on her job, but she wasn’t worried. Once she got done with this project, she could throttle back a bit and have some more fun.

DING

Suzanna looked at her screen as a IM text popped up. She clicked on it and saw it was from Dr. Cavers.

Sorry to trouble you. I’m in my private office and I am doing some work that requires an addition set of hands for a few moments. Could I trouble you for an assist? DC

Suzanna immediately typed back Of Course and walked over to the door. She had no suspicions at all, Dr. Cavers was a tad bit scatter brained, so she knew he occasionally did things like this. Besides, the man was one of the most brilliant minds on the planet, who wouldn’t want to help him?

The door slide open, and walked in and was grabbed from the side. She didn’t even have time to scream before a large, dark man had grabbed her from behind and forcibly kissed her hard on the mouth. Suzanna tried to struggle but was immediately hit with a wave of euphoria when the man’s tongue forced its way into her mouth. Despite her rational mind screaming assault, her emotional and sexual selves were instantly red hot.

Suzanna was overwhelmed with lust. This man was a MAN! His musk, his muscles, his brute force, it was overpowering. She felt weak, small, and she wanted to curl up in his arms and be his. Her thoughts of being a strong independent woman melted into nothing and she stopped struggling and wrapped her arms around this hunk.

He broke the kiss and she drew a deep gasp as her eyes rolled in her head. Like dat bitch? Yeah, you do. Cum ’er and let DC show you heaven. DC pulled the loopy woman over to the table and roughly shoved her over it with her ass sticking up. He sized her up with one glance: in good shape, nice tone, a bit pale (must be a lab nerd), nice blue eyes, brown hair (cut in a bob), about a 32 inch rack, with a nice ass.

Needs some work. But you will work for a start up hooker. I think the ole HAL here can fix you right up. DC said and then with one pull ripped her pants down around her ankles. The woman gasped, and then gasped again when he ripped off her panties.

DC ran his finger down her ass crack and then gently probed her vagina. The woman moaned in ecstasy, and then cried out when he rammed his finger in. She was already wet as hell and she ground down on his hand.

DC chuckled, and unzipped. He leaned forward and said in her ear You gotta a name bitch? and then slid his dick in her pussy.

Suzanna shrieked, thrashed, and arched her back so much DC wondered if she might not break her back.

SUZANNA! FUCK ME! SUZANNA’s MY NAME! FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

DC rammed her from behind. It slammed her down on the table and he put his hand on her neck to keep her there. He then started a slow steady pumping. After a few thrusts he had the bitch clocked and knew exactly what tripped her trigger. He picked her up, spun her around facing him and carried her over to a wall and started slamming her up against it. She wrapped her legs around him, and clawed his back.

DC lowered his head and started talking. Repeat after me bitch. I’m Suzie. I’m a whore, a hooker. I belong to DC the Super Pimp.

Suzanna gasped for air and then replied I’m Suzie; I’m a whore and a hooker. I belong to DC the Super Pimp!

Again! Make me believe it or I’ll drop your worthless ass right now!

I’m SUZIE! I’m a WHORE and HOOKER!, I belong to DC THE SUPER PIMP!!!!!

AGAIN BITCH!

DC had Suzie scream it out for several minutes while he fucked her senseless. She lost track of how many times she came and her free will melted to mush. DC tensed after nearly 10 minutes and blasted into her. Suzie cut loose with her loudest scream yet and passed clean out.

DC simply dropped the bitch in a heap and ripped off her blouse to wipe himself off. Need to gets me a nother bitch soon. The greatest pimp on de planet shouldn’t be cleaning his cock by himself.

DC picked up the unconscious Suzie and tossed her on the lab table. He then headed over to the terminal and started typing in commands to the A.I. He smiled as the computer retracted the table and began surgery on Suzie. As the A.I. was in charge of a large number of medical research the material needed were all on hand and with the proper guidance, it soon had the improvements on Suzie completed.

DC grinned as the table came back out from the operating area. Suzie was now a 38 inch rack, bee stung lips, platinum blonde hair, perfect makeup (some of which was permanent), and improved bubble butt.

Suzie started to stir and looked up at DC with a look of complete adoration.

DC, that was the most amazing sex I have ever had! Oh my God! I’m horny just thinking about it! But I’m a scientist, not a hooker. I feel the need to obey you, but as a hooker? Surely you can…

SLAP!

DC slapped her hard across the face. Don’t you be back-talking your master bitch! I have no use for your mind, only your body and your pussy!

Suzie’s mind rang. The slap had seemed to knock any thought of back talk or resistance out of her. She had been slapped by a pimp. And it had made her understand that she wasn’t a scientist anymore, but a bitch. And that she had better act it.

Sorry DC. I didn’t mean anything by that. I’m your bitch and I’ll do whatever you want.

DC looked at her for a second. Huh, she was full of sass a second ago. Then I bitch slapped her, and now she’s acting like the bitch she’s gonna be. I guess I gots me a super power. He thought to himself.

You just remember that. Now, take a look. I did some improvements to your body while yous was out. You like? DC said.

Suzie gasped as DC held up the mirror. That’s me? I’m a hottie! Damn, this is awesome! But…

No buts bitch. Besides, I got something that will make it all alright in that brainy head of yours. Here, this will make you nice, dumb, and horny. DC injected Suzie with the Ho formula. Her eyes rolled back and her head looped backwards like she had just taken a shot of smack. After a few seconds, her eyes refocused. Instead of the bright intelligent look, they were dull and empty. A ditzy smile spread on her face.

Ooooooooooooh DC baby! That’s the juice! Hmmmmmmm, Suzie gets it now. Suzie’s your bitch. You give me some street and I’ll have the johns lined up for blocks! Oh yeah baby! Suzie’s mind rolled with visions of cocks, fucking, sucking, strutting, and being a hot sassy ho. This was what she was meant to be and her Super Pimp was going to make it all happen.

That’s the spirit Suzie. Here, put dis on. DC handed his newly made hooker a silver metallic micro dress with matching 6 inch heels and a spaghetti string purse. The computer had custom made the articles just like his suit, and the dress showed off Suzie’s assets perfectly. She strutted up to DC and looped her arm in his.

The night’s young baby, let’s get me on the street!

DC grinned and led her out the lab door. I like your attitude. But first we gots to get things in order. We need to go to Sassy Street and carve some turf, recruit some more ho’s and get some regulars lined up. We are going to turn Center City into my Vice Empire.

Suzie, a former honors graduate from Yale and MIT, a young scientist with a full career ahead of her, giggled and grinned as she licked her pimp’s ear. Yeah Super Pimp! she said with gusto as she dreamed of a sleazy street lined with hookers and dealers and a street corner all for herself.